PDA

View Full Version : Royals Tickets to all 3 Royals vs. Cardinals games. Interested?

BigRedChief
06-04-2010, 06:39 AM
tickets are all sold. 10% of the purchase price has been sent to Austinchief as promised.

I've got tickets to all 3 of the games at Kauffman stadium this month. I'll be in Florida so can't use them. I have possession of the tickets, so no standing in line at will call etc.

I don't want to mess with Ebay or Craigslist. I'll send a check to Austinchief for 10% of the total paid for the tickets to help offset the costs of running the Planet. Consider this thread a fundraiser.:rolleyes:

I'd like someone to take them all but if thats not possible, then I'll sell them as individual games. Best reasonable offer takes em.

Friday June 25th. 3 tickets
Section 404, Row D, Seats 7/8/9

Saturday June 26th 2 Tickets
Section 436, Row D, Seats 4/5

Sunday June 27th. 3 tickets
Section 407, Row K, Seats 12/13/14

Brainiac
06-04-2010, 06:55 AM
I'm really only interested in the Friday night game. I believe face value for those tickets is $18 each, so I'll offer you $54 for the 3 Friday night tickets.

RockChalk
06-04-2010, 08:00 AM
I will give you $150 for all of them

BigRedChief
06-04-2010, 08:00 AM
I'm really only interested in the Friday night game. I believe face value for those tickets is $18 each, so I'll offer you $54 for the 3 Friday night tickets.There were convience fees, print tickets at home fees, service charges, taxes. Myself eating all those charges is not in my plan. You want to talk offline let me know.

GoHuge
06-04-2010, 08:16 AM
I'm in if the Cards are playing someone other than the Royals at the K. I've had too many bleeding eye moments out there already this year. Hell you can't even get excited for a Zack start this year.

Brainiac
06-04-2010, 08:25 AM
There were convience fees, print tickets at home fees, service charges, taxes. Myself eating all those charges is not in my plan. You want to talk offline let me know.

I think Rockchalk may have outbid me. However, if you want to send me a PM with your actual costs for the Friday game, I'd be willing to talk. Of course, I don't want to mess up your possible deal with Rockchalk either.

Either way is fine.

BigRedChief
06-04-2010, 08:29 AM
I think Rockchalk may have outbid me. However, if you want to send me a PM with your actual costs for the Friday game, I'd be willing to talk. Of course, I don't want to mess up your possible deal with Rockchalk either.

Either way is fine.To be honest I have no idea what the costs were. I just paid whatever it was, I just know that there were fees. Sucks too...convience fees when you buy at the ticket office at the stadium?:cuss:

Brainiac
06-04-2010, 08:33 AM
You've already received a couple of offers in less than 2 hours. That's not bad. My guess is that somebody else will outbid Rockchalk for the whole thing.

BigRedChief
06-04-2010, 08:58 AM
Rockchalk has purchased all the tickets. 10% of the purchase price has been sent to Austinchief as promised.

Thanks everyone for their interest. This was much better than screwing around with Ebay.