PDA

View Full Version : Electronics Best Music Management Software?

DaFace
06-05-2010, 11:29 AM
I'm not a fan of iTunes (mostly in protest of Apple's proprietary ways). I've messed with Songbird, but it seems to be pretty buggy when working with my Sansa. MediaMonkey I've looked at, but it doesn't seem to be quite as pretty as Songbird. I know WinAmp technically can do the job, but it seems to be a better player than it is a PMP interface. In the end, I just haven't really found anything that I really like a lot.

Anyway, just curious if any of you guys have any recommendations on software that I should try out.

Priest31kc
06-05-2010, 01:58 PM
I use MediaMonkey plus, and love it. Hate ITunes. But yeah I prefer MediaMonkey.

Omaha
06-07-2010, 10:47 AM
I use MediaMonkey plus, and love it. Hate ITunes. But yeah I prefer MediaMonkey.

Will that work with an ipod?

Priest31kc
06-07-2010, 04:17 PM
Will that work with an ipod?

Im pretty sure it does, never tried though....

Omaha
06-07-2010, 06:39 PM

2 questions:

1. Are you using the free version or Gold?

2. What does it offer that's better than itunes?

I've never had any huge problems with itunes, but I'm always looking for something better.

SLAG
06-07-2010, 10:30 PM
I use Ampache -

I love it

There are Ampache Apps for Iphone/Android - I just love it

http://ampache.org/

Priest31kc
06-07-2010, 11:09 PM
2 questions:

1. Are you using the free version or Gold?

2. What does it offer that's better than itunes?

I've never had any huge problems with itunes, but I'm always looking for something better.

I got the gold version, not much different than the free version, just faster burn and rip speeds.

And I dont know really, I just like it better, better layout and everything. Try it out and see if you like it.