PDA

View Full Version : Life Great! I'm Going To Be Rich!

philfree
06-08-2010, 03:30 PM
Subject: Attn PhilFree,
Attn PhilFree,
I am Barrister Usman Pascal,a solicitor at law.

I have an important message for you concerning the death of your relative Engr.A.U.Free,and the funds US$25.5million he left behind in bank here in my country (Togo),Contact me at (Barristerusmanpascal@gmail.com) for the full details.

I await your urgent response Asap.

Barr.Regards ,
Usman Pascal (Esq)
Legal Practitioner and Solicitor

It was a Facebook message. The wierd thing is I did just have a relative pass away. My cousin and I are the same age and he died of a Brain Aneurysm. :(

Where the hell is Togo?

PhilFree:arrow:

Edit:Some names were changed to protect the innocent.

OnTheWarpath58
06-08-2010, 03:31 PM
In.

tooge
06-08-2010, 03:53 PM
Subject: Attn PhilFree,
Attn PhilFree,
I am Barrister Usman Pascal,a solicitor at law.

I have an important message for you concerning the death of your relative Engr.A.U.Free,and the funds US$25.5million he left behind in bank here in my country (Togo),Contact me at (Barristerusmanpascal@gmail.com) for the full details.

I await your urgent response Asap.

Barr.Regards ,
Usman Pascal (Esq)
Legal Practitioner and Solicitor

It was a Facebook message. The wierd thing is I did just have a relative pass away. My cousin and I are the same age and he died of a Brain Aneurysm. :(

Where the hell is Togo?

PhilFree:arrow:

Edit:Some names were changed to protect the innocent.

make him send you a picture with him holding a sign listing his top ten things about being a togoan man

JD10367
06-08-2010, 05:15 PM
The phishers are getting pretty funny. I keep getting e-mails telling me that "my package is being held" (snicker) and that I need to click on the attached "mailing label". The Nigerian keeps e-mailing me still, as well as credit card companies (for cards I don't have) and online companies (for services I don't use, like eBay) telling me I need to "click on the link" to "update my personal information" or else my accounts will be shut off.

I really wish someone would program a reverse-virus application that would allow us to contact these scumbags with our "personal info" and, when they try to use it, it corrupts their system AND steals THEIR money. That would be sweet.

Bwana
06-08-2010, 06:09 PM
Heh, remember this guy?

Bane
06-08-2010, 06:12 PM
TO THE SHIP!!!!!

Rain Man
06-08-2010, 06:53 PM
I've always wanted to visit Togo. It's always seemed much more interesting to me than Benin. Don't know why.

bevischief
06-08-2010, 07:00 PM
code, code...

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-08-2010, 07:07 PM
God these are retarded.

bevischief
06-08-2010, 07:48 PM
Have lots of time for butt hash...

Hog Farmer
06-08-2010, 08:53 PM
The phishers are getting pretty funny. I keep getting e-mails telling me that "my package is being held" (snicker) and that I need to click on the attached "mailing label". The Nigerian keeps e-mailing me still, as well as credit card companies (for cards I don't have) and online companies (for services I don't use, like eBay) telling me I need to "click on the link" to "update my personal information" or else my accounts will be shut off.

I really wish someone would program a reverse-virus application that would allow us to contact these scumbags with our "personal info" and, when they try to use it, it corrupts their system AND steals THEIR money. That would be sweet.

Here you go. This will aggravate them to death.

http://www.lizardworks.com/pranks.html

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-09-2010, 04:08 PM
Have lots of time for butt hash...

:LOL: