PDA

View Full Version : Music Eminem - Recovery *Leak* 128kbps

Molitoth
06-08-2010, 04:03 PM
Here. (http://newalbumreleases.net/?p=16038#more-16038)

Priest31kc
06-08-2010, 04:19 PM
Grouprip is out now 192 kbps VBR:

http://cbf903d1.linkbucks.com

Buck
06-08-2010, 04:46 PM
When does the actual CD come out?

Priest31kc
06-08-2010, 04:56 PM
When does the actual CD come out?

the 22nd

Reaper16
06-08-2010, 05:36 PM
It is the second best rap leak I've heard today, next to Kutt Calhoun's new album, Raw and Un-Kutt.

RedandGold
06-08-2010, 05:42 PM
*cough* Pirate Bay

Priest31kc
06-08-2010, 06:24 PM
It is the second best rap leak I've heard today, next to Kutt Calhoun's new album, Raw and Un-Kutt.

agreed. Raw and Un-Kutt was very good IMO.

KurtCobain
06-12-2010, 08:08 AM
This was ****ing awesome.

I stuck my dick in this game like a rapist, they call me Slim Rothelsberger

ROFL

NewChief
06-12-2010, 08:20 AM
About to throw it on my shuffle and take it to the gym for my workout.

Bane
06-12-2010, 08:50 AM
:spock::doh!::rolleyes:

Red Brooklyn
06-12-2010, 10:27 AM
Really feeling "Almost Famous," "Won't Back Down," "Cinderella Man," and "25 To Life" right now. Solid effort. Beats the hell out of Relapse and Encore IMO.

Priest31kc
06-12-2010, 11:44 AM
Yeah after listening to it for the past 5 days, I freakin love this album, and its really not my style of music. Em destroyed every verse, he was amazing, no one can really touch him, except for a few maybe.

The reason this is getting mixed reviews is because of the beats and hooks, some ppl think it sounds too "pop". I disagree. This is def. Em's best album since Eminem Show, and his best lyrically since MMLP.

Fav songs: Love The Way You Lie, Space Bound, Not Afraid, Seduction, Almost Famous, & Here We Go.

The only songs Im not really playing much are W.T.P. & Wont Back Down.

Red Brooklyn
06-12-2010, 12:28 PM
Maybe it's the DL that I have... but does anyone else think the production is a little weak? The beats sound really thin to me.

NewChief
06-12-2010, 12:45 PM
I like it. Back to the refreshing Em honesty and self-deprecation that makes him one of the more interesting lyricists in rap.

Red Brooklyn
06-12-2010, 12:56 PM
I like it. Back to the refreshing Em honesty and self-deprecation that makes him one of the more interesting lyricists in rap.
Indeed. There's also a bit more vulnerability this time. Which is a nice twist.

KcMizzou
06-13-2010, 12:31 AM
I really dig Space Bound right now.

KurtCobain
06-13-2010, 01:57 AM
I really dig Space Bound right now.

Lovin' it. Talkin' to Myself is great too.

ChiefsFan4Life
06-14-2010, 06:46 AM
Any other links?

Silock
06-14-2010, 06:52 AM
Amazing album. Best of the year so far for me.

ChiefsFan4Life
06-14-2010, 06:57 AM
Nevermind, I found it. Google FTW.

kysirsoze
06-14-2010, 02:09 PM
I actually really like W.t.p. It reminds me a little of Marshal Mathers LP days. I think this album is up there with Eminem Show. MMLP is my favorite then Eminem Show. This one could edge ES out given time. I pretty much love every track with the obvious exception of Won't Back Down, which when compared to my least favorite tracks on other albums is pretty good.

Eminem too pop? He's always been pop rap. Just really good at it. Who Cares??

Demonpenz
06-14-2010, 02:11 PM
the song with the ozzy sample was good.
The pink one and cinderella man. hella annoying,

Von Dumbass
06-16-2010, 09:02 AM
The first verse of "On Fire" is classic Slim Shady.

Red Brooklyn
06-17-2010, 10:33 AM
I'm liking this thing more and more as I listen to it. Which is nice because the opposite was true of the last couple discs.

Al Bundy
06-25-2010, 11:11 PM
Any other links? I can't open up that file.

Buehler445
06-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Not Afraid is a very good song.

Priest31kc
06-26-2010, 02:28 AM
Any other links? I can't open up that file.

http://hotfile.com/dl/50021891/ca8ee82/Eminem_-_Recovery_%282010%29_MP3_HF_3020988.rar.html

Mr. Arrowhead
06-26-2010, 07:44 AM
I bought it last night, pretty good CD

Al Bundy
06-26-2010, 08:33 AM
http://hotfile.com/dl/50021891/ca8ee82/Eminem_-_Recovery_%282010%29_MP3_HF_3020988.rar.html

Thanks. Pos. rep your way.

Priest31kc
06-26-2010, 11:49 AM
Thanks. Pos. rep your way.

:thumb:

Chiefs Pantalones
06-26-2010, 08:10 PM
He should've retired.

Priest31kc
06-26-2010, 08:57 PM
He should've retired.

Did you actually listen to his verses??? He killed every verse, not many rappers alive can touch him still. You might not like his beat selections or hooks, but he's still an amazing rapper.

-King-
06-27-2010, 04:19 AM
Hmmm....Who is he talking about in Seduction?

At first I thought it was Jay Z when I heard him do Jays adlib (aww) in the 2nd verse, but since they're doing shows together now, I doubt it.

Then I thought it was about Nick and Mariah, but then I thought, why would he be subliminal in this song when he had just said their names in other songs.

There’s a seven disc, CD changer in her car

And I’m in every single slot, and you’re not, awww

I’m the logo on that Dallas Cowboy helmet, a star

And I’m not about to sit back and just keep rhyming one syllable, nah

That's when I thought he was talking about Jay.

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 12:44 PM
He should've retired.

This

dj56dt58
06-30-2010, 01:31 AM
This was ****ing awesome.

ROFL

this album sucks..but this is my new favorite song..f'n awesome..

dj56dt58
06-30-2010, 01:33 AM
Yeah after listening to it for the past 5 days, I freakin love this album, and its really not my style of music. Em destroyed every verse, he was amazing, no one can really touch him, except for a few maybe.

The reason this is getting mixed reviews is because of the beats and hooks, some ppl think it sounds too "pop". I disagree. This is def. Em's best album since Eminem Show, and his best lyrically since MMLP.

Fav songs: Love The Way You Lie, Space Bound, Not Afraid, Seduction, Almost Famous, & Here We Go.

The only songs Im not really playing much are W.T.P. & Wont Back Down.

really? other than almost famous which is fuckin awesome, wtp is my next favorite

KurtCobain
06-30-2010, 04:16 PM
really? other than almost famous which is ****in awesome, wtp is my next favorite

WTP rocks, I wonder if it's gonna be a single, I can see the video in my head with the car from verse one.

kysirsoze
06-30-2010, 04:28 PM
He should've retired.

You have Kanye in your sig but you knock Eminem?

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/LOL.jpg

ChiefsFan4Life
06-30-2010, 09:10 PM
Love this entire album except for 2 songs.
I could listen to "Love the Way You Lie" over and over and not get sick of it.

His best stuff in a long damn time - he's not lying when he says it's the old Em

Priest31kc
06-30-2010, 10:28 PM
Love this entire album except for 2 songs.
I could listen to "Love the Way You Lie" over and over and not get sick of it.

His best stuff in a long damn time - he's not lying when he says it's the old Em

Yeah I was surprised how good Love the Way You Lie was when I first heard it. Seeing Rihanna on the track...I didn't have much hope for it. But she killed that hook, liked the beat and vibe, and Em killed all 3 verses, especially the last one. Great song & one of my favorites, surprisingly.

Von Dumbass
06-30-2010, 11:40 PM
Space Bound pwns

KcMizzou
06-30-2010, 11:40 PM
Space Bound pwnsYes it does.

Priest31kc
07-01-2010, 02:37 AM
Yes it does.

Yes. One of my favorites.

blazzin311
07-01-2010, 06:14 AM
Hmmm....Who is he talking about in Seduction?

At first I thought it was Jay Z when I heard him do Jays adlib (aww) in the 2nd verse, but since they're doing shows together now, I doubt it.

Then I thought it was about Nick and Mariah, but then I thought, why would he be subliminal in this song when he had just said their names in other songs.

That's when I thought he was talking about Jay.

My thoughts exactly. That's kind of who I thought he might have been talking about at first too. The more I think about it though, I'm pretty sure he's referring to someone else... just not sure who. Great songs from top to bottom on the album though. That's for sure. Eminem still has it. Fact I don't think he ever lost it. Maybe just got a bit complacent there for a while.

Red Brooklyn
07-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Yeah, Em's had a lot of love for Jay Z for a long time. Back on The Eminem Show he lists Jay Z as one of the best rappers out there, even ranking him far above himself.

I agree with your conclusion. It's gotta be someone else.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-02-2010, 11:29 AM
You have Kanye in your sig but you knock Eminem?

http://www.grimmemennesker.dk/data/media/2/LOL.jpg

lol please. Eminem is a nursery rhymer not a rapper.

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 11:32 AM
Man you know how long Em has been around? I just listened to the "end of days' Soundtrack, and he is blasting Brandy and Mace on that track. haha. Lindsey Lohaen was 8 when that cd came out

Reaper16
07-02-2010, 11:51 AM
:spock:

NewChief
07-02-2010, 11:56 AM

Whu?

Kanye's flow is fucking weak, and I like the guy. His talents are in production and topic choice. Em is a badass lyricist and has sick flow.

Priest31kc
07-02-2010, 12:30 PM

ROFL Please, just stop. Please.

kysirsoze
07-02-2010, 12:41 PM

I would love to hear a verse from Kanye that you think is even close to Eminem's level. I like Kanye fine for what he is, but what he is is a mediocre rapper. I'd rather listen to Em's nursery rhymes any day.

Gravedigger
07-02-2010, 07:55 PM
WTP from the new album if you don't believe that Eminem is a good rapper. I'm addicted to that tune.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-03-2010, 12:18 AM
He's never impressed me. He's hard to take serious. I do know this, he's what every white trailer park trash gangster wanna-be looks up to.

HERE'S TO YOU WHITE REBELLIOUS TEENAGER SAGGING YOUR JEANS TO THE FLOOR!!!! real men of genius lol.

Al Bundy
07-03-2010, 08:34 AM
Vanilla can't be serious. He is only saying what he is saying to get a rise out of you.

vailpass
07-03-2010, 08:40 AM
He's never impressed me. He's hard to take serious. I do know this, he's what every white trailer park trash gangster wanna-be looks up to.

HERE'S TO YOU WHITE REBELLIOUS TEENAGER SAGGING YOUR JEANS TO THE FLOOR!!!! real men of genius lol.

Seems to me that is exactly the kind of stupidity he has been fighting his whole life. And winning.

Chocolate Hog
07-05-2010, 02:40 AM
Eminem has never made a song this hip Hop

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDCDrcZK4NE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDCDrcZK4NE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Listen to that Eminem song "Ass Like that". Dude has been washed up for awhile now. Just like Jay-z he's Jordan on the Wizards.

Buehler445
07-05-2010, 10:52 AM
Man you know how long Em has been around? I just listened to the "end of days' Soundtrack, and he is blasting Brandy and Mace on that track. haha. Lindsey Lohaen was 8 when that cd came out

I loved that song on the End of Days soundtrack.

Deberg_1990
07-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Man you know how long Em has been around?

Not as long as Fine Young Cannibals

kysirsoze
07-06-2010, 03:01 AM

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDCDrcZK4NE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UDCDrcZK4NE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Listen to that Eminem song "Ass Like that". Dude has been washed up for awhile now. Just like Jay-z he's Jordan on the Wizards.

Way to go two albums back and pick one of the worst songs off easily his worst album. Sorry, but a bad album does not equal washed up. Especially when he just dropped an album that's probably his 3rd best if not 2nd best of his career.

And this laid back, old school rap approach has never been Em's style. He's a battle rapper and a story teller. He's better than most at both. It doesn't make him any less "hip hop."

NewChief
07-06-2010, 06:41 AM

That song completely proves the point. It's clear how inferior of an MC Kanye is when he's stacked up against greats like KRS-One, Nas, and Rakim. I like Kanye's shit. I think he's a badass producer. I think he is clever in his perspective (the whole dilemma of a middle class black man and the limbo that he sometimes finds himself in in America). I think he has a badass knowledge of music and the history of hip hop.

That being said, he's not a good MC/rapper.

KurtCobain
07-06-2010, 06:58 PM
I used to love eminem when I was thirteen, fourteen I died my hair blonde and was stoked because I just found out my mom did more dope than I did, too. He told awesome stories about trying to pick up fat women then robbing them, only to be hit with a basket of laundry then seduced and getting his leg eaten. This is a different eminem now, and he's just as baddass. I get so hooked into Love The Way you lie, and Going Through Changes, I'm in a recovery mode right now to, and this is working on me.

Deberg_1990
07-06-2010, 07:33 PM
Two trailer park gurls go rount the outside....round the outside.....

Guess whos back.....back again...

Taco John
07-06-2010, 11:38 PM
I was going to write a review about this, but just like his lyric says "It aint even cool for him to sound cocky anymore," it wouldn't be cool to do another review of how goddamn cool and fresh and utterly awesome this album is. It just keeps getting better, and better, and better... It's the album that every Eminem fan always wanted him to make. It's not even cool to say that the Marshall Mathers LP is his best stuff because this album makes that one look like his amateur tapes. This is Eminem at his straight up professional best.

It's hard for me to pick a favorite on this album. It's easier for me to say which ones that I liked the least. Pink and Rihanna, front and center: I didn't care for the work either of you did on this album, and probably could have done without either of your tracks. Thankfully, Em salvages both songs with his masterful flow.

Lil Wayne... Bravo! I have always wondered if an Em and Lil Wayne compilation would work, and the answer is not only yes but HELL YES! Justin Smith (Just Blaze) deserves a ton of credit for this track. The work that LW and Em put down is absolutely tremendous. This is easily one of the best (and most interesting) multi-rap/duo efforts that Em has participated in. Who knew that Eminem could make that horrible "What is Love" Haddaway crap song actually cool?

Aside from that song, I love Space Bound (which features a cut from R.E.M), Cinderella Man, and my personal favorite would have to be the Dre produced "So Bad." I love the confidence and the way he nails the flow in that song. It's terriffic!

What a great album!

Priest31kc
07-07-2010, 02:11 AM
I was going to write a review about this, but just like his lyric says "It aint even cool for him to sound cocky anymore," it wouldn't be cool to do another review of how goddamn cool and fresh and utterly awesome this album is. It just keeps getting better, and better, and better... It's the album that every Eminem fan always wanted him to make. It's not even cool to say that the Marshall Mathers LP is his best stuff because this album makes that one look like his amateur tapes. This is Eminem at his straight up professional best.

It's hard for me to pick a favorite on this album. It's easier for me to say which ones that I liked the least. Pink and Rihanna, front and center: I didn't care for the work either of you did on this album, and probably could have done without either of your tracks. Thankfully, Em salvages both songs with his masterful flow.

Lil Wayne... Bravo! I have always wondered if an Em and Lil Wayne compilation would work, and the answer is not only yes but HELL YES! Justin Smith (Just Blaze) deserves a ton of credit for this track. The work that LW and Em put down is absolutely tremendous. This is easily one of the best (and most interesting) multi-rap/duo efforts that Em has participated in. Who knew that Eminem could make that horrible "What is Love" Haddaway crap song actually cool?

Aside from that song, I love Space Bound (which features a cut from R.E.M), Cinderella Man, and my personal favorite would have to be the Dre produced "So Bad." I love the confidence and the way he nails the flow in that song. It's terriffic!

What a great album!

Great review, but I disagree about the whole best album thing, I still like MMLP, SSLP & Eminem Show better. And I thought Rihanna killed that hook on Love the Way You Lie, love that song. And, I thought Em totally destroyed Wayne on No Love, Im not a Wayne fan nor a Wayne hater, but he didn't belong on that track IMO, I always skip his verse to the hook before Em's verse.