PDA

View Full Version : Music YMSB Harvest Music Festival Dates and Lineup

NewChief
06-09-2010, 02:44 PM
I think this has been out for a while, but I thought I would post it. The main difference this year is that Yonder Mountain String Band is officially attaching their name to the festival... and it's going to actually take place in the Fall when it should instead of August like last year. The Ozarks are a beautiful place to be during this time of year, and the music is mainly bluegrass and jamgrass. Come on down, the Mulberry Mountain site is beautiful.

http://yonderharvestfestival.com/2010/lineup.asp

Yonder Mountain String Band
Leftover Salmon
Keller Williams & the Keels
Railroad Earth
Sam Bush
Martin Sexton
Brett Dennen
Split Lip Rayfield
Emmitt Nershi Band
Cornmeal
Donna the Buffalo
The Travelin' McCourys
Mountain Sprout
Infamous Stringdusters
Asylum St. Spankers
Adam Aijala & Larry Keel
Elephant Revival
Poor Man's Whiskey
Big Smith
Hillstomp
Dirtfoot
Town Mountain
Head for the Hills
Oakhurst
Whitewater Ramble
Dangermuffin
Pert Near Sandstone
Ben Miller Band
Deadman Flats
Dovekins
Hillbenders
Whistle Pigs
Mountain of Venus
Jeff & Vida
Cletus Got Shot
1 oz Jig

raybec 4
06-09-2010, 02:46 PM
I love Mountain Sprout, not one you'd want to take the kiddos to see but a darn fine show.
Split Lip is a hell of a good show too

NewChief
06-09-2010, 02:47 PM
I love Mountain Sprout, not one you'd want to take the kiddos to see but a darn fine show.

Heh. My kids have seen them... but it was at a Triathlon I was working where they entertained so they kept it family friendly for the most part. But yeah, they're great.

Cletus Got Shot is awesome as well. And of course Split Lip and Big Smith are both local favorites.

raybec 4
06-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Heh. My kids have seen them... but it was at a Triathlon I was working where they entertained so they kept it family friendly for the most part. But yeah, they're great.

Cletus Got Shot is awesome as well. And of course Split Lip and Big Smith are both local favorites.

They didn't do Virgins or This Mornin' I guess? They lost a member recently didn't they?