PDA

View Full Version : Football Football Fantasy

cardken
06-09-2010, 10:22 PM
Saw this on another site , thought it was funny, thought i'd share, Carry On.
It's a COLT and rainy evening. I'm LION on my bed, BEAR ass naked, next to a BROWN haired RAVEN beauty. Quickly, on pounce on her like a PANTHER on it's prey. My GIANT REDSKIN is eager to RAM and PACKER like a wild VIKING. She tells me to TITAN my grip and ride her like a TEXAN COWBOY atop a BRONCO. I can tell she is experienced in CARDINAL knowledge.
Slowly she spreads EAGLE so that i can proceed to 49ER (that's going 2/3 rds for those scoring at home). JETS when she about to explode, FALCON stops to ask, "Did you pick the SEAHAWKS this week?" now there have BENGALS interrupt me before, but RAIDER minute. Thinking about football pools at a time like this? I didn't let it bother me , I knew I could STEELER her away from the football talk, and get her to put her ankels behind her BUCCANEERS. SAINT any better way to do it!?!
Finally that DOLPHIN-ishes me off like a champ. Pleasing me was her CHIEF concern. I too preform very well, well enough to actually CHARGER. As she's leaving in her JAGUAR, I yell to her "The BILLS in the mail." Ah, Capitolism isn't it great. God Bless America, I'm proud to be a PATRIOT!

DeezNutz
06-09-2010, 10:23 PM
I'm already in a league, but thanks.

LetsSignRussell
06-09-2010, 10:27 PM
I'm already in a league, but thanks.

ROFL

Bugeater
06-09-2010, 10:31 PM
Horrible.

LetsSignRussell
06-09-2010, 10:32 PM
I had to re-read it about 12 times but it makes more sense now.

LetsSignRussell
06-09-2010, 10:41 PM
btw bug hasn't had any coffee yet so he's just being pissy

Rain Man
06-09-2010, 11:10 PM
That really Bronco'ed. It was a steaming pile of Raider.

Guru
06-10-2010, 04:35 AM
Can I have that minute of time back please?