PDA

View Full Version : Obama B.O. voters: what were you thinking?

The Mad Crapper
06-14-2010, 07:06 AM
I'll just excerpt a few passages; the whole thing can be found here:

http://www.americanthinker.com/2010/06/a_mom_asks_should_we_care_what.html

it's not hard to surmise that the boy, Barry Obama, was victimized by Murphy's Law of Character Development. Every single thing that could go wrong in the development of strong and upright character quite obviously did go wrong in Obama's childhood. To which, I might add, so what? He's a grown-up now. He ain't twelve anymore. And he has more than three hundred million real people to whom he owes a good day's work for a good day's pay.

:clap:

Barack Obama had a resume that would fit handily upon the back of a postage stamp, and it was pure, unbridled arrogance that prompted his candidacy.

ROFL

Where he ought to be hardworking and industrious to the nth degree, he shows himself to be lazy. :homer:When he ought to be knuckling under, hard at work at his desk, hammering out decent solutions to the vast array of problems before him, he is partying hardy, having a merry ole time, trotting around the globe, playing golf, shooting backyard hoops, and opining on the latest controversial umpire's call in a baseball game. When it comes to actual governance, the only word this president knows is "delegate." When he ought to be consumed with fixing a national disaster in federal waters, which occurred in a federally regulated industry, the best he can come up with to even feign an I-do-really-give-a-darn work ethic is an emotionally contrived use of the A-word.

:whip:

President Obama ought to be getting the message about now that he has fooled far too many for far too long, but that the accountability-buck has now landed squarely in his lap. Barack Obama is now beholden to three hundred million Americans, each of us holding an IOU for diligent service -- whether little Barry feels up to the job he took or not.

LMAO