PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Arizona bill would deny citizenship to children of illegal immigrants

Donger
06-15-2010, 10:04 AM
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/06/15/arizona.immigration.children/index.html?hpt=C2

(CNN) -- A proposed Arizona law would deny birth certificates to children born in the United States to illegal immigrant parents.

The bill comes on the heels of Arizona passing the nation's toughest immigration law.

John Kavanagh, a Republican state representative from Arizona who supports the proposed law aimed at so-called "anchor babies," said that the concept does not conflict with the U.S. Constitution.

"If you go back to the original intent of the drafters ... it was never intended to bestow citizenship upon (illegal) aliens," said Kavanagh, who also supported Senate Bill 1070 -- the law that gave Arizona authorities expanded immigration enforcement powers.

Under federal law, children born in the United States are automatically granted citizenship, regardless of their parents' residency status.

Kyrsten Sinema, a Democratic state representative, strongly opposes the bill.

"Unlike (Senate Bill) 1070, it is clear this bill runs immediately afoul of the U.S. Constitution," she said.

"While I understand that folks in Arizona and across the country support S.B. 1070, they do so because we have seen no action from the federal government," said Sinema. "Unfortunately, the so-called 'anchor baby' bill does nothing to solve the real problems we are facing in Arizona."

Arizona Republicans are expected to introduce the legislation this fall.

petegz28
06-15-2010, 10:09 AM
While I think there are more direct Constitutional arguments to be made here, this is a good step in the right direction. And I would have to disagree with the Dem who opposes this. The Anchor Baby problem is just that. Illegals have a baby here, then they play on our emotions of how we can't deport them because it would break up their family.

Amnorix
06-15-2010, 10:11 AM
Federal law says they are citizens, so they're citizens regardless of what Arizona law says.

orange
06-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

Donger
06-15-2010, 10:13 AM
Federal law says they are citizens, so they're citizens regardless of what Arizona law says.

Yep, I think this is clearly unconstitutional. I'd be curious why Kavanagh thinks it is not.

That being said, I think the 14th should be repealed.

petegz28
06-15-2010, 10:18 AM
Yep, I think this is clearly unconstitutional. I'd be curious why Kavanagh thinks it is not.

Of course it is unconsitutional. But I don't think that was the intent of the law. I think it is being done to start the fight to get the 14th repealed.

Bob Dole
06-15-2010, 10:56 AM
Section 1. All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside. No State shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any State deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

The key here being "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"

Are people here illegally subject to the jurisdiction of the state in which they are illegally present?

The process of deportation, which is subject to a simpler legal process (or none), with reduced or no right to trial, legal representation or appeal due to the subject's lack of citizenship, suggests that there is no legal, personal "jurisdiction". Under that interpretation, the proposed law is most certainly constitutionally valid.

Donger
06-15-2010, 10:59 AM
The key here being "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof"

Are people here illegally subject to the jurisdiction of the state in which they are illegally present?

The process of deportation, which is subject to a simpler legal process (or none), with reduced or no right to trial, legal representation or appeal due to the subject's lack of citizenship, suggests that there is no legal, personal "jurisdiction". Under that interpretation, the proposed law is most certainly constitutionally valid.

A child born on US soil of illegal parents is a US citizen and is therefore not here illegally.

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 11:02 AM
It is unConstitutional...but we do need an Amendment to make it Constitutional. Ron Paul sponsored one, I believe at one point. With 82% of the people approving of the other AZ bill on illegal immigrants and with this being a bipartisan issue, except for the no borders hard-left, I think an amendment would make it. It's the political class that's in the way of the American people.

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 11:04 AM

I never heard this point before. It's a good one though. Maybe it will get forced into the courts. But I don't trust some of these black robed dieties. I think it's safer for an amendment.

HonestChieffan
06-15-2010, 11:04 AM
Its a change that should be voted upon.

Donger
06-15-2010, 11:05 AM
It is unConstitutional...but we do need an Amendment to make it Constitutional. Ron Paul sponsored one, I believe at one point. With 82% of the people approving of the other AZ bill on illegal immigrants and with this being a bipartisan issue, except for the no borders hard-left, I think an amendment would make it. It's the political class that's in the way of the American people.

Yeah, but it's racist.

Bob Dole
06-15-2010, 11:06 AM
A child born on US soil of illegal parents is a US citizen and is therefore not here illegally.

Legally, based on what? The quoted text from the US Constitution, that Bob Dole just presented evidence suggesting that said child is NOT?

You might want to check 1954's "Operation Wetback".

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 11:07 AM
Yeah, but it's racist.
You actually made a statement?

You can't be racist to a Mexican....they are a part of our race.
You should know better by now Mr. Question Man.

Donger
06-15-2010, 11:09 AM
Legally, based on what? The quoted text from the US Constitution, that Bob Dole just presented evidence suggesting that said child is NOT?

You might want to check 1954's "Operation person of Hispanic heritage".

I'm not sure what you mean. Children born on US soil by illegals are US citizens by law, specifically the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. Are you suggesting that they are not?

Donger
06-15-2010, 11:09 AM

You are really dense sometimes.

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 11:11 AM
You are really dense sometimes.

The flaw does speak loudest in accusation.

CoMoChief
06-15-2010, 11:19 AM

This.

If this wasn't the case, a lot of our great grandparents would have been illegals.

thecoffeeguy
06-15-2010, 11:19 AM

i agree

Donger
06-15-2010, 11:20 AM
This.

If this wasn't the case, a lot of our great grandparents would have been illegals.

I'm merely stating the law. That does not mean I agree with it.

I don't.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-15-2010, 11:23 AM
I agree that the 14th amendment should be at least amended. If you're here illegally, any child you birth on American soil should NOT get a free pass. At all. Follow the process, or get the fuck out. Your papers, please.

dirk digler
06-15-2010, 11:28 AM
I am kind of surprised by some of these comments. Alot of you say you are constitutionalists but then you want to fuck with it.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-15-2010, 11:29 AM
I am kind of surprised by some of these comments. Alot of you say you are constitutionalists but then you want to fuck with it.

I just think it's necessary. I don't like it, but tough times call for tough actions.

Donger
06-15-2010, 11:31 AM
I am kind of surprised by some of these comments. Alot of you say you are constitutionalists but then you want to **** with it.

I'm not sure what you mean by **** with it.

Otter
06-15-2010, 11:44 AM

Senator Nathan Deal introduced a bill to end birthright citizenship almost exactly two years ago and there's been no progress for obvious reasons.

http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h1868/show

Rand Paul has also brought it up again as early as last weekend.

http://dailypaul.com/node/137534

The very least you (not you directly BEP) could do if you support this is to sign up here and send faxes:

http://www.numbersusa.com/content/

It's free and takes only a couple minutes.

Otter
06-15-2010, 11:46 AM
I am kind of surprised by some of these comments. Alot of you say you are constitutionalists but then you want to **** with it.

Birthright Citizenship is long outdated in usefulness and abused to high heaven. There's been plenty of amendments that were for the better of the country, this is one that should be passed.

Brock
06-15-2010, 11:52 AM
The baby can stay, I guess. The parents still need to leave.

Bob Dole
06-15-2010, 11:58 AM
I'm not sure what you mean. Children born on US soil by illegals are US citizens by law, specifically the 14th Amendment of the Constitution. Are you suggesting that they are not?

Bob Dole is suggesting that there is a legal basis on which to argue the language of the 14th Amendment (Bob Dole already presented the argument in his first post), and that the US government (in 1954, specifically) has ALREADY set precendent that Mexican illegals AND THEIR MINOR CHILDREN WHO WERE BORN ON U.S. soil, can be rounded up and sent back to Mexico.

The intent of the 14th Amendment was NOT to let people come here illegally and reproduce, thereby having an anchor to keep them here.

Donger
06-15-2010, 12:05 PM
Bob Dole is suggesting that there is a legal basis on which to argue the language of the 14th Amendment (Bob Dole already presented the argument in his first post), and that the US government (in 1954, specifically) has ALREADY set precendent that Mexican illegals AND THEIR MINOR CHILDREN WHO WERE BORN ON U.S. soil, can be rounded up and sent back to Mexico.

The intent of the 14th Amendment was NOT to let people come here illegally and reproduce, thereby having an anchor to keep them here.

And I would argue under present law that you cannot deport a non-naturalized US citizen (e.g., a child born on US soil by illegals). If the deported illegals want to take their children with them, fine.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 12:10 PM

How does having a baby here keep them here? To my understanding, having a baby here does not stop you from being deported.

Donger
06-15-2010, 12:12 PM
How does having a baby here keep them here? To my understanding, having a baby here does not stop you from being deported.

No, it doesn't. But the term "Anchor Baby" refers to the process of the US citizen child sponsoring the immigration of the parent later on.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 12:13 PM
The other issue that people are forgetting or ignoring here is that, if they are born on American soil, that does not make them Mexican citizens. You have to be born in Mexico to have Mexican citizenship.

So you supporters propose that these people have no citizenship i9n any country? So you have millions of children with no home in either Mexico or the US? Brilliant.

Otter
06-15-2010, 12:14 PM
The other issue that people are forgetting or ignoring here is that, if they are born on American soil, that does not make them Mexican citizens. You have to be born in Mexico to have Mexican citizenship.

So you supporters propose that these people have no citizenship i9n any country? So you have millions of children with no home in either Mexico or the US? Brilliant.

Kinda hard to get into to Mexico legally isn't it?

ClevelandBronco
06-15-2010, 12:16 PM

Adding or repealing amendments isn't fucking with the document.

Finding brand new imaginary meanings in it without going to the trouble of actually putting the words in there is fucking with it.

When it became clear to the people that they had made a mistake with the 18th amendment, they corrected themselves by repealing it with the 21st.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 12:18 PM

BEP, don't you know better by now? :)

vailpass
06-15-2010, 12:20 PM

As opposed to millions of illegals entering our country to birht their children then burden our systems with the care and feeding of them?

Not our problem, we have enough to take care of here at home.

As soon as they understand they will realize no benefit by entering here illegally to drop their children that behavior will decrease then cease.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 12:23 PM
Kinda hard to get into to Mexico legally isn't it?

No idea, but I doubt it's any less hard than trying to get into the US.

It's just funny. People dont want these babies here apparently, and surely dont want them to have any rights or aid, but what are they going to do? Be uneducated and poor for the next 5-15 years while they try to gain citizenship into a country that they know nothing of?

Where are they going to go? Not to Mexico, they'd be illegal in Mexico too. Not very well thought out law here.

The same law that naturalized so many of us and allowed us to me American apparently shouldn't be passed on to those "mexican" kids.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 12:24 PM
As opposed to millions of illegals entering our country to birht their children then burden our systems with the care and feeding of them?

As soon as they understand they will realize no benefit by entering here illegally to drop their children that behavior will decrease then cease.

Uh no. It would be your problem, ever worse than it is now. It's not like Mexico is going to open there doors and say, "hey role 'em on in!"

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 12:25 PM

And you act like these all these Children are leaching from the system. Many of them grow up and put back into this system. Way to generalize.

LOCOChief
06-15-2010, 12:31 PM
The baby can stay, work and pay back into the system when old enough.
The illegal mexican parents need to get the hell out.

Otter
06-15-2010, 12:33 PM
No idea, but I doubt it's any less hard than trying to get into the US.

It's just funny. People dont want these babies here apparently, and surely dont want them to have any rights or aid, but what are they going to do? Be uneducated and poor for the next 5-15 years while they try to gain citizenship into a country that they know nothing of?

Where are they going to go? Not to Mexico, they'd be illegal in Mexico too. Not very well thought out law here.

The same law that naturalized so many of us and allowed us to me American apparently shouldn't be passed on to those "mexican" kids.

Remember those stats I showed you last time?

30 ****ING MILLION people a year enter the USA LEGALLY. They somehow manage to go through the treacherous labyrinth or rules illegals cry about. Last week I shook a devs hand from India who was naturalized and was proud to. He followed the rules and is a productive member of society.

But we should make an exception to the people who piss on the laws and climb over a fence? **** them, **** their kids and **** whatever rights they think they have.

Donger
06-15-2010, 12:34 PM

Well, their parents didn't give a shit about American law, so not giving a shit about Mexican law should be just as easy.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 12:40 PM
Well, their parents didn't give a shit about American law, so not giving a shit about Mexican law should be just as easy.

Yeah, im sure US Forces forcing their way into Mexico to drop off non Mexican citizens would go real well. Brilliant.

I understand some of you are so up in arms about this topic, but seriously......I know most of you know that this would not work on any level.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 12:41 PM
Remember those stats I showed you last time?

30 ****ING MILLION people a year enter the USA LEGALLY. They somehow manage to go through the treacherous labyrinth or rules illegals cry about. Last week I shook a devs hand from India who was naturalized and was proud to. He followed the rules and is a productive member of society.

But we should make an exception to the people who piss on the laws and climb over a fence? **** them, **** their kids and **** whatever rights they think they have.

Illegal's are not the same as those born here. Please stop confusing the two.

LOCOChief
06-15-2010, 12:41 PM
And you act like these all these Children are leaching from the system. Many of them grow up and put back into this system. Way to generalize.

You are wrong.

We have hundreds of homeless kids down here in SW Florida living in tent cities in the scrub and palmeto and the number is growing rapidly. We can't shelter them, our govt doesn't feed or cloth them. people in the communtiy donate food and clothes to the schools where they are distributed.

We don't have the ability to put illegals on the wagon when we have a growing number of legal citizens the we can't and aren't helping.

Donger
06-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Yeah, im sure US Forces forcing their way into Mexico to drop off non Mexican citizens would go real well. Brilliant.

I understand some of you are so up in arms about this topic, but seriously......I know most of you know that this would not work on any level.

Worked in Operation Wet Back.

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 12:44 PM

Well, I do know that govt grants for tutoring ESL Mexican children is being for by American taxpayers. I worked on one of those programs but as a volunteer.

Otter
06-15-2010, 12:45 PM
Illegal's are not the same as those born here. Please stop confusing the two.

I'm not confusing anchor babies with illegals at all.

go bowe
06-15-2010, 12:47 PM

The process of deportation, which is subject to a simpler legal process (or none), with reduced or no right to trial, legal representation or appeal due to the subject's lack of citizenship, suggests that there is no legal, personal "jurisdiction". Under that interpretation, the proposed law is most certainly constitutionally valid.people here illegally still have equal protection due process and the like...

using due process (a hearing that can be appealed) and laws giving equal protection to all illegal aliens, they can be deported (without violating the constitutional rights that they have as "persons")...

and illegals are also subject to the jurisdiction of both the u.s. and the state, subject to the same criminal laws as you and me for example...

those arguments have been advanced in the past, but the only way to change the law is to amend or repeal the 14th amendment...

BucEyedPea
Uh no. It would be your problem, ever worse than it is now. It's not like Mexico is going to open there doors and say, "hey role 'em on in!"

Well, we should make Mexico take them back because their legal adult citizens broke our law here and as such are criminals under our law. ( Although I really see them as refugees trying to flee another crappy socialist govt and economy with few opportunities.) Either that, the parents get sent elsewhere....then we'll know how much they love their children because they're not gonna leave their kids behind either.

Or if Mexico balks we invade, annex it and kick out their drug lords. :) :D

Detoxing
You are wrong.

We have hundreds of homeless kids down here in SW Florida living in tent cities in the scrub and palmeto and the number is growing rapidly. We can't shelter them, our govt doesn't feed or cloth them. people in the communtiy donate food and clothes to the schools where they are distributed.

We don't have the ability to put illegals on the wagon when we have a growing number of legal citizens the we can't and aren't helping.

Im not talking about Illegals dude.

Why is this so hard for people to understand. We are talking about Children born in America. American Citizens that you wanna deny that right too. Not Illegal.

Yeah, you wanna get rid of those pesky border hoppers that do not put back into the system. I get that. Im with ya. But that's not the subject right now.

go bowe
06-15-2010, 12:49 PM
Worked in Operation Wet Back.care to elaborate?

edit: never mind, google is my friend... :D :D :D

LOCOChief
06-15-2010, 12:51 PM
Im not talking about Illegals dude.

Why is this so hard for people to understand. We are talking about Children born in America. American Citizens that you wanna deny that right too. Not Illegal.

Yeah, you wanna get rid of those pesky border hoppers that do not put back into the system. I get that. Im with ya. But that's not the subject right now.

Dude it's another mouth that will go hungry. It's another kid with no clothes, or place to sleep.

the babies parents came here illegally, and by doing so put a life at a disadvantage.

What about this do you not understand?

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 12:51 PM
I'm off to a late lunch break....in my pool.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 01:01 PM
Dude it's another mouth that will go hungry. It's another kid with no clothes, or place to sleep.

the babies parents came here illegally, and by doing so put a life at a disadvantage.

What about this do you not understand?

Dude......and how is not giving these American Born Children citizenship going to fix this problem? How? You act like Mexico is just going to take them.

Telling Mexico to change their laws is as foolish as Mexico trying to change the AZ law. It's not going to happen. Maybe in this make believe world that some of you live in, but it's not going to be that simple in real life.

It's only going to make it worse, especially since you wanna give them NO rights at all. It's not going to stop Mexicans from coming over here. Not every illegal comes here to have babies.

Now, you'll just have MORE uneducated children. Which in turn, will cause MORE poverty for future generations, causing even more violence, and even more strain on society.

It's a stupid idea any way you slice it. It does nothing to fix the issue at hand, which is people migrating here Illegaly, and adds more of a burden to the US.

Here: These kids will be born here regardless if they are legal or not. Wouldn't you rather give these kids a chance to give back to the system than have them waste away and feed off the system while they're here?

The Children are a byproduct of our failure to secure our borders. You are proposing creating more illegal immigrants than we already have.

Not a well thought out plan at all, and it would never fly. We have nothing to gain from it and even more to lose. It's stupid.

dirk digler
06-15-2010, 01:08 PM
I just think it's necessary. I don't like it, but tough times call for tough actions.

You could make that argument for several things ie-guns

I'm not sure what you mean by **** with it.

change it

dirk digler
06-15-2010, 01:11 PM
Adding or repealing amendments isn't fucking with the document.

Finding brand new imaginary meanings in it without going to the trouble of actually putting the words in there is fucking with it.

When it became clear to the people that they had made a mistake with the 18th amendment, they corrected themselves by repealing it with the 21st.

That's a fair point CB.

Donger
06-15-2010, 01:12 PM
change it

Changing it through repealing is entirely proper and legal. That isn't fucking with it.

dirk digler
06-15-2010, 01:28 PM
Changing it through repealing is entirely proper and legal. That isn't fucking with it.

I know but I wouldn't support it. They need to fix the problem by securing the borders anything else is just a waste of time.

HonestChieffan
06-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Semantics aside. If the parents are both illegal, send the whole clan back.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 01:31 PM

Yeah...because Mexico would take the Child, who is not a Mexican citizen, back right? Not very well thought out. Did you read any of my posts?

dirk digler
06-15-2010, 01:32 PM

The Constitution is semantics? :spock:

HonestChieffan
06-15-2010, 01:34 PM
No dumb ass, amend it to fix the loophole. I respect what it says now but it needs amending

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah...because Mexico would take the Child, who is not a Mexican citizen, back right? Not very well thought out. Did you read any of my posts?

I should edit this...since they wouldn't be taking any child BACK since they were never Mexican Citizens to begin with.

They would have to be from Mexico to be able to go BACK to Mexico

Silly Semantics.....

vailpass
06-15-2010, 01:37 PM

Illegal mexicans come here to drop their kids so the US social services have to pay for them. Fact.
Are you saying that the majority of illegals who birth their children here do not then avail those children of the social services system?
BTW, I live in Arizona, ground zero for the system leachers. You live in LA, where your government encourages and abets illegals.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 01:37 PM
No dumb ass, amend it to fix the loophole. I respect what it says now but it needs amending

Hey Dumb ass....not making them American does not = Making them Mexican.

Not sure why that's hard to understand. you would just be creating more illegals in America.

Way to solve the "illegal" immigrant issue.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 01:39 PM
Illegal mexicans come here to drop their kids so the US social services have to pay for them. Fact.
Are you saying that the majority of illegals who birth their children here do not then avail those children of the social services system?
BTW, I live in Arizona, ground zero for the system leachers. You live in LA, where your government encourages and abets illegals.

Not saying that at all.

What Im saying is that these kids, as Americans, would have the chance to grow up and give BACK to the system that they took from, which a lot do.

I mean, they kinda have to if they are going to live in America.

So would you rather create more illegals to leach off the system and give them no chance at all to give back? It's not like Mexico is going to take them.

Is that really going to fix the issue or make it worse?

Donger
06-15-2010, 01:40 PM

I'm not sure you are correct:

Nationality by birth

The constitution declares that Mexicans by birth—that is, natural born Mexicans—are:[1]

* those individuals born in Mexican territory regardless of the nationality of their parents;
* those individuals born abroad if one or both of their parents was a Mexican national born in Mexican territory;
* those individuals born abroad if one or both of their parents was a Mexican national by naturalization; and
* those individuals born in Mexican merchant or Navy ships or Mexican merchant or Army aircrafts.

In other words, a child of illegals born in the US of Mexican nationals IS a Mexican citizen.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 01:44 PM

and BTW, they don't come here to "Drop" their kids so America can take care of them.

Just because they end up having kids while they're here doesn't mean that they ALWAYS come here just to have kids.

"They come here and take our jobs and send the money back to their famalies in Mexico"

"They come here just so they make a Family in America"

Which is it? Can't have your cake and eat it too.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 01:46 PM

Nationality by birth

The constitution declares that Mexicans by birth—that is, natural born Mexicans—are:[1]

* those individuals born in Mexican territory regardless of the nationality of their parents;
* those individuals born abroad if one or both of their parents was a Mexican national born in Mexican territory;
* those individuals born abroad if one or both of their parents was a Mexican national by naturalization; and
* those individuals born in Mexican merchant or Navy ships or Mexican merchant or Army aircrafts.

In other words, a child of illegals born in the US of Mexican nationals IS a Mexican citizen.

Yeah, uh-huh, because the US constitution dictates Mexican Policy to Mexico.

you can make up whatever law you want here, but that does not mean that is the law in Mexico.

Donger
06-15-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah, uh-huh, because the US constitution dictates Mexican Policy to Mexico.

you can make up whatever law you want here, but that does not mean that is the law in Mexico.

Huh? That is an example of MEXICAN law, not US law. So, this person you keep referring to is indeed a Mexican national.

Amnorix
06-15-2010, 01:56 PM

Semantics = the US Constitution. Nice.

Please don't ever argue on a strict constructionist point of view again. You're obviously keen to cherry pick.

Amnorix
06-15-2010, 01:57 PM

Nationality by birth

Yeah, looks it.

Donger
06-15-2010, 02:02 PM
To obtain the Declaration of Mexican Nationality, the interested party must meet the following:
REQUIREMENTS

1. Be at least 18 years of age and of sound mind.

2. Complete the application at the Mexican Consulate.

3. Present the following documents in original and two photocopies:

So what would these kids do till they're 18? These are the requirements to be considered for nationality in Mexico to those born Abroad by Mexican nationals.

I would imagine that is for a non-Mexican national trying to obtain Mexican nationality, not one who is already a Mexican national.

JohnnyV13
06-15-2010, 03:58 PM
While I sympathize and agree with the proposed Arizona law, its clearly unconstitutional.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 04:15 PM
and BTW, they don't come here to "Drop" their kids so America can take care of them.

Just because they end up having kids while they're here doesn't mean that they ALWAYS come here just to have kids.

"They come here and take our jobs and send the money back to their famalies in Mexico"

"They come here just so they make a Family in America"

Which is it? Can't have your cake and eat it too.

You are either ignorant of the situation or lying if you say pregnant mexicans don't come here just to have their kids. "Anchor babies" is the term. There are any number of studies, statistics and articles that back this up in case you really are ignorant of the situation and not just lying out of some emotional motivation.

The logic model you present above is full of fallacy, where did you go to college?

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:16 PM
Ah, nothing like the offspring of immigrants arguing to an end to birthright citizenship.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:17 PM
You are either ignorant of the situation or lying if you say pregnant mexicans don't come here just to have their kids. "Anchor babies" is the term. There are any number of studies, statistics and articles that back this up in case you really are ignorant of the situation and not just lying out of some emotional motivation.

The logic model you present above is full of fallacy, where did you go to college?

Put up links or shut up. Anchor babies is a horribly overstated problem. Does it happen? Yes. Is it an epidemic? No.

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:18 PM
Ah, nothing like the offspring of immigrants arguing to an end to birthright citizenship.

I don't see the problem with them doing so. You see some conflict or hypocrisy?

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:20 PM
Put up links or shut up. Anchor babies is a horribly overstated problem. Does it happen? Yes. Is it an epidemic? No.

Well, we've got something like 10 to 15 million illegals in our country. Are you suggesting that they don't breed?

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't see the problem with them doing so. You see some conflict or hypocrisy?

Hypocrisy

vailpass
06-15-2010, 04:22 PM
Ah, nothing like the offspring of LEGAL immigrants arguing to an end to ILLEGAL ALIENS sneaking into The US with the sole purpose of giving birth so their children can take resources from a system into which their parents have never contributed a single dime.

FYP senor bullsheet

KC native
Well, we've got something like 10 to 15 million illegals in our country. Are you suggesting that they don't breed?

Did you even read what I wrote? Apparently not because that question has already been answered.

vailpass

http://www.aim.org/special-report/6-billion-a-year-for-mexican-anchor-babies/

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 04:23 PM

Donger, a couple of questions. 1) are you a US citizen? and 2) were you born here or in the uk? just wondering..lol..its not a loaded question.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:23 PM
FYP senor bullsheet

So...... no links? Just talking out your ass again. :thumb:

HonestChieffan
06-15-2010, 04:24 PM
Nits make Lice.

Donger
Hypocrisy

How so?

vailpass
Donger, a couple of questions. 1) are you a US citizen? and 2) were you born here or in the uk? just wondering..lol..its not a loaded question.

E's one a them blokes what was born under the grace of 'er Majesty's domain.
He's a bloody wanker what sailed across the pond and come in through the front door all right and proper like 'e did.
I'nt that right gov'nuh?

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Hypocrisy
http://www.blogs.pn/images/blog-images/immigration/mexifornia-id.jpg

Si senor ^<---legal document para burro blanco

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:25 PM
Did you even read what I wrote? Apparently not because that question has already been answered.

Yes, I did. Perhaps you could define what you consider to be an epidemic of anchor babies? That might help.

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:26 PM

1) Yes, I am a naturalized US citizen.

2) I was born and raised in the UK. Emigrated when I was seven with my family.

Bill Parcells
He's a bloody wanker what sailed across the pond and come in through the front door all right and proper like 'e did.
I'nt that right gov'nuh?

LOL at wanker..bwahahaha! I know that term.

KC native

Yea, so how about something that doesn't cite FAIR or NumbersUSA?

Donger
I'nt that right gov'nuh?

That's racist. And, for shame for not using a single 'limey.'

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:27 PM
http://www.blogs.pn/images/blog-images/immigration/mexifornia-id.jpg

Si senor ^<---legal document para burro blanco

Ah, trying to take up shitty's role since he's been banned?

Donger
LOL at wanker..bwahahaha! I know that term.

I prefer 'tosser.'

vailpass
That's racist. And, for shame for not using a single 'limey.'

Oh, I've gone and messed up proper this time! A solid rodgering is what a bloke like me deserves for offending the quality such as you gov'nuh.

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 04:28 PM
1) Yes, I am a naturalized US citizen.

2) I was born and raised in the UK. Emigrated when I was seven with my family.

You are a perfect example of how it should be done. the Mexicans just want to beat the system.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:29 PM
How so?

None of us would be here (exception to oldandslow) without immigration. Even for a pedantic cocksucker such as yourself that should be readily apparent.

Donger
Oh, I've gone and messed up proper this time! A solid rodgering is what a bloke like me deserves for offending the quality such as you gov'nuh.

LMAO

Bill Parcells
Ah, trying to take up shitty's role since he's been banned?

That is a legal document. it was made by a Mexican. why are you so defensive?

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Yes, I did. Perhaps you could define what you consider to be an epidemic of anchor babies? That might help.

Initiate inane questioning subroutine 1.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 04:30 PM
LMAO

The Goodies, Faulty Towers, Dr. Who, Python, Absolutely Fabulous, etc. etc.
:D

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:31 PM
None of us would be here (exception to oldandslow) without immigration. Even for a pedantic one who sucks the penis such as yourself that should be readily apparent.

I didn't realize that anyone was arguing that. I'm certainly not. But you seemed to be making some assertion that children of immigrants should not be opposed to birthright citizenship.

Is that correct, and if so, why?

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:31 PM
Initiate inane questioning subroutine 1.

You brought up epidemic, amigo, so you surely have a number in mind, no?

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:32 PM
The Goodies, Faulty Towers, Dr. Who, Python, Absolutely Fabulous, etc. etc.

You left out The Young Ones.

vailpass
So...... no links? Just talking out your ass again. :thumb:

I see you treat links like you treat immigration law:If you don't like it just ignore it.

KC native
You are a perfect example of how it should be done. the Mexicans just want to beat the system.

Donger didn't do shit. His daddy was sponsored and immigrated here. Donger just came along for the ride.

vailpass
You left out The Young Ones.

Neil was the man.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 04:33 PM
Donger didn't do shit. His daddy was sponsored and immigrated here. Donger just came along for the ride.

And when his daddy arrived hopefuly your daddy was there to carry his bags.

HonestChieffan
Neil was the man.

Is he dead?

KC native
I see you treat links like you treat immigration law:If you don't like it just ignore it.

Yea, because sources like FAIR and numbersUSA who just make shit up are reliable sources. :rolleyes:

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:34 PM

Well, yeah. I was just a kid. They don't exactly give work visas to kids. Although I did voluntarily (and in compliance with the law) go back to England in order to get my green card.

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:34 PM
Neil was the man.

I preferred Rick, although he spelled it with a silent P.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:35 PM
I didn't realize that anyone was arguing that. I'm certainly not. But you seemed to be making some assertion that children of immigrants should not be opposed to birthright citizenship.

Is that correct, and if so, why?

Do you not see the hypocrisy in advocating an end to the process that made many of us citizens?

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:36 PM
And when his daddy arrived hopefuly your daddy was there to carry his bags.

Classy. I can always count on you to lower the level of discussion when it goes above your head.

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 04:37 PM

OMG are you bitter. both of my grandparents came over from Russia in 1917. after the revolution. my mothers father not only became a citizen. but built a glass business during the great depression. ;) he would walk like 15 miles a day with 200 lbs of glass strapped on his back. that fucking guy could rip an apple in half with his bare hands at age 82! lmfao! now thats old school!

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:37 PM
Do you not see the hypocrisy in advocating an end to the process that made many of us citizens?

No, I don't. Of course, I'm not advocating an end to legal immigration, just birthright citizenship. I think that one should have to earn their citizenship, instead of just dropping out of their mother's vagina.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:38 PM
OMG are you bitter. both of my grandparents came over from Russia in 1917. after the revolution. my mothers father not only became a citizen. but built a glass business during the great depression. ;) he would walk like 15 miles a day with 200 lbs of glass strapped on his back. that fucking guy could rip an apple in half with his bare hands at age 82! lmfao! now thats old school!

Bitter? I'm 3rd generation in this country. My family has been here longer than yours.

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Bitter? I'm 3rd generation in this country. My family has been here longer than yours.

It sure doesnt like like it, coberon.

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 04:39 PM
Hey Donger, do you take vittamins or vitamins?

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:41 PM
It sure doesnt like like it, coberon.

Drunk already?

vailpass
06-15-2010, 04:42 PM

Do you really think statements as blatantly obtuse as the one you make here deserve a response based in anything but ridicule?

Bill Parcells
Drunk already?

we should change your user name to ''tiro de mierda'' in honor of SHTSPRAYER.

Donger
Hey Donger, do you take vittamins or vitamins?

I'm fully assimilated, I assure you.

vailpass
I preferred Rick, although he spelled it with a silent P.

He was the straight business one right? They were all funny as hell.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:43 PM
Do you really think statements as blatantly obtuse as the one you make here deserve a response based in anything but ridicule?

Is what I said untrue?

Oh, and I like how you haven't produced any other sources. Run away vailpuss! Run Away! ROFL

dirk digler
No, I don't. Of course, I'm not advocating an end to legal immigration, just birthright citizenship. I think that one should have to earn their citizenship, instead of just dropping out of their mother's vagina.

How does an American "earn" their citizenship?

Or what do you propose how an American can earn their citizenship? You want us to take some kind of test or something?

vailpass
Classy. I can always count on you to lower the level of discussion when it goes above your head.

Are you inferring that those who perform manual labor or work in the service sectors are somehow are somehow low class?

BucEyedPea
I'm fully assimilated, I assure you.

I'll repeat the question. :doh!:

Do you take vitamins or vittamins?

Remember a vowel before a double consonant has the short vowel sound not the long vowel sound.

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:44 PM
He was the straight business one right? They were all funny as hell.

No, that was Mike. Rick was the pinko.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wk5pO06BdSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wk5pO06BdSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Bill Parcells
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PwpOmjAu1M&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2PwpOmjAu1M&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

For Tuco..lol..I mean KC native

KC native
we should change your user name to ''tiro de mierda'' in honor of SHTSPRAYER.

Ah, so you are trying to take up his mantle. Here's to hoping you meet the same fate as your meth addled buddy.

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:45 PM
I'll repeat the question. :doh!:

Do you take vitamins or vittamins?

Remember a vowel before a double consonant has the short vowel sound not the long vowel sound.

Yes, I knew what you were asking, and I gave you the answer: I pronounce the word vitamin like any American would, not like a Brit would.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Are you inferring that those who perform manual labor or work in the service sectors are somehow are somehow low class?

donger imitation fail

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Oh and Donger, I'm not asking if you were consumed by a whale and digested into nutrients. Just a fyi.

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 04:46 PM
Okay got it.

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:47 PM
How does an American "earn" their citizenship?

Or what do you propose how an American can earn their citizenship? You want us to take some kind of test or something?

We are discussing the child of illegals born on US soil, not the child of American citizens.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 04:47 PM
Is what I said untrue?

Oh, and I like how you haven't produced any other sources. Run away vailpuss! Run Away! ROFL

Your statement was so full of logic fail it didn't have a chance to be untrue. To compare illegal mexicans sneaking into this country in the cover of darkness and living every day as criminals to my ancestor's following the immigration law, registering properly and entering through the front door in the full light of day is not possible.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 04:48 PM
No, that was Mike. Rick was the pinko.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/wk5pO06BdSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/wk5pO06BdSk&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Oh yes! Excellent!

Bill Parcells
Ah, so you are trying to take up his mantle. Here's to hoping you meet the same fate as your meth addled buddy.

What you have done in this thread is no different than what he used to do. you're just too dumb to realize it. you reap what you sew, Tuco

KC native
We are discussing the AMERICAN CITIZEN children of illegals born on US soil, not the child of American citizens.

FYP

Dave Lane
06-15-2010, 04:49 PM
If one or more of the parents are US citizens then I'd say the child is a US citizen otherwise no way.

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:49 PM
Here you go, KCnative: An estimated 10.8 million illegal immigrants were living in the U.S. as of January 2009, according to the Homeland Security Department. The Pew Hispanic Center estimates that as of 2008, there were 3.8 million illegal immigrants in this country whose children are U.S. citizens.

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:50 PM
FYP

That's accurate, and they should not be.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:50 PM
What you have done in this thread is no different than what he used to do. you're just too dumb to realize it. you reap what you sew, Tuco

Referencing a lame ass western which I've never seen isn't an insult. Also, it's SOW dumbass. Finally, when I start using racial slurs, posting blatantly racist articles, and fail to discuss anything then you can compare me to shitty. Until then, choke on a penis and die.

dirk digler
06-15-2010, 04:51 PM
We are discussing the child of illegals born on US soil, not the child of American citizens.

I just wanted to clarify that is what you meant.

carry on

vailpass
06-15-2010, 04:51 PM
Referencing a lame ass western which I've never seen isn't an insult. Also, it's SOW dumbass. Finally, when I start using racial slurs, posting blatantly racist articles, and fail to discuss anything then you can compare me to shitty. Until then, choke on a penis and die.

Looks like a certain fat greasy frijole hasn't had his daily allowance of illegal drugs yet. We a little crabby there senor bullsheet?

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Hmmm, KCnative seems replete with homosexual oral sex suggestions today. Didn't you once take conservatives to task over that very same thing?

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:53 PM
Here you go, KCnative: An estimated 10.8 million illegal immigrants were living in the U.S. as of January 2009, according to the Homeland Security Department. The Pew Hispanic Center estimates that as of 2008, there were 3.8 million illegal immigrants in this country whose children are U.S. citizens.

And your point is? How many of them crossed just to have a baby here? Isn't it more realistic that in the course of being humans that came here to work they had babies along the way?

Donger
06-15-2010, 04:54 PM
And your point is? How many of them crossed just to have a baby here? Isn't it more realistic that in the course of being humans that came here to work they had babies along the way?

I'm just giving you the numbers you asked for. So, is 4 million (at least) anchor babies an epidemic or not?

As to your other questions, I don't really care as to their motives.

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:55 PM
Hmmm, KCnative seems replete with homosexual oral sex suggestions today. Didn't you once take conservatives to task over that very same thing?

Replete?

re·plete (r-plt)
adj.
1. Abundantly supplied; abounding: a stream replete with trout; an apartment replete with Empire furniture.
2. Filled to satiation; gorged.
3. Usage Problem Complete: a computer system replete with color monitor, printer, and software.

So calling someone a cocksucker and suggesting D2112 die while choking on a penis is replete?

Glad to see you twist definitions on just about every word in the English language.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 04:56 PM

Wow...read that very biased article and all the comments left. Please tell me those are not the type of people you associate with Vail....that's disgusting....

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Looks like a certain fat greasy frijole hasn't had his daily allowance of illegal drugs yet. We a little crabby there senor bullsheet?

Awwwwwww, how cute vailpuss went from trying to participate in the discussion to his usual childish behavior. That didn't take long.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 04:57 PM

Of course not KC Native. I read on CP that they all come here to "drop" babies. Even though they receive no benefit from having a child here....apparently they do it anyway....

KC native
06-15-2010, 04:58 PM
Wow...read that very biased article and all the comments left. Please tell me those are not the type of people you associate with Vail....that's disgusting....

Anything that cites FAIR, NumbersUSA, or Center for Immigration Studies is bullshit. The wingers here try to cite them all the time out here. They really love articles like that where you have to read to see where they got their numbers so they can pretend it is an unbiased article.

KC native
06-15-2010, 05:00 PM
I'm just giving you the numbers you asked for. So, is 4 million (at least) anchor babies an epidemic or not?

As to your other questions, I don't really care as to their motives.

Well, motives are entirely relevant if you're trying to make the claim that immigrants come here to have anchor babies and nothing else.

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:00 PM
Replete?

So calling someone a one who sucks the penis and suggesting D2112 die while choking on a penis is replete?

Glad to see you twist definitions on just about every word in the English language.

Well, you had posted 20 times in this thread up to my comment and suggested oral copulation twice. You don't think 10% is abundant when it comes to such a suggestion?

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:01 PM
Well, motives are entirely relevant if you're trying to make the claim that immigrants come here to have anchor babies and nothing else.

I think some do, yes. But, they are anchor babies whether that was the intention (or motive) or not.

KC native
06-15-2010, 05:02 PM
Well, you had posted 20 times in this thread up to my comment and suggested oral copulation twice. You don't think 10% is abundant when it comes to such a suggestion?

Oh, narrowing my posting to just this thread? A RW talk show host would be proud.

Oh, and I'd like to know in what field of anything that 10% of anything is considered abundant.

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:03 PM
Oh, narrowing my posting to just this thread? A RW talk show host would be proud.

Oh, and I'd like to know in what field of anything that 10% is considered abundant.

Homosexual c*ck-sucking, apparently.

KC native
06-15-2010, 05:03 PM
I think some do, yes. But, they are anchor babies whether that was the intention (or motive) or not.

Moving the goal posts now.

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Moving the goal posts eh?

I've moved nothing. I didn't suggest that having anchor babies was the motivation for most illegals entering our country. I think vail did that.

KC native
06-15-2010, 05:05 PM
Homosexual c*ck-sucking, apparently.

So, how do you know that D2112 is a male? Couldn't choking on a penis and dying be directed towards a female as well? So, it's not a homosexual suggestion.

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:07 PM
So, how do you know that D2112 is a male? Couldn't choking on a penis and dying be directed towards a female as well? So, it's not a homosexual suggestion.

It's a relatively safe assumption, but let's make sure, okay?

D2112, are you a male or female?

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 05:07 PM
So, you dont want these children to have citizenship, you don't want to provide them access to any public programs such as school, etc.

You have failed to protect the borders (they'll just keep coming, so all of this is moot until that stops anyway)

And you sure as fuck aren't going to catch them all. So you propose we raise Millions of children in the US below poverty, with no education at all and have those kinds of children running rampant through our communities?

All while denying them the same right that we all benefit from?

So now...we have these children who did not choose to be born here, we are denying them education and the right to do anything, really. All for what?

The subject at hand is Illegal Immigration. Not American Children. Your point is that denying children who are born here citizenship will some how cause immigrants to stop migrating over here, despite the fact that these parents receive nothing for being here in terms of aid or citizenship?

That might work for a very select few, but as many of you have already stated in countless other threads, most come here for WORK. Not to have babies.

You have just created a bigger problem than the one you are trying to fix....

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:09 PM
So, you dont want these children to have citizenship, you don't want to provide them access to any public programs such as school, etc.

You have failed to protect the borders (they'll just keep coming, so all of this is moot until that stops anyway)

And you sure as **** aren't going to catch them all. So you propose we raise Millions of children in the US below poverty, with no education at all and have those kinds of children running rampant through our communities?

All while denying them the same right that we all benefit from?

So now...we have these children who did not choose to be born here, we are denying them education and the right to do anything, really. All for what?

The subject at hand is Illegal Immigration. Not American Children. Your point is that denying children who are born here citizenship will some how cause immigrants to stop migrating over here, despite the fact that these parents receive nothing for being here in terms of aid or citizenship?

That might work for a very select few, but as many of you have already stated in countless other threads, most come here for WORK. Not to have babies.

You have just created a bigger problem than the one you are trying to fix....

By all means, secure the border, in tandem with ending birthright citizenship.

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 05:10 PM

The proper saying is ''why dont you suck my dick and stop breathing'', coberon. mamar la berga? senor?

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 05:11 PM

I was born with a penis, and I still have one. I have good trunk girth too.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 05:13 PM
By all means, secure the border, in tandem with ending birthright citizenship.

How about, secure the border first, and you won't have to worry about things like birth right citizenship.

Pretty simple. If there is no one coming over, then there are no more new babies. The kids that are currently being born here will give back to the system when they become of age.

Much better solution than creating Millions of new illegals, most of which will not be detained, And if all went as planned for some of you, completely uneducated, that will never even have the chance to give back to the system.

KC native
06-15-2010, 05:13 PM

Well, I wasn't aware he was a man so it is impossible for my suggestion to have been homosexual in nature.

Kudos to anyone who gets the cross thread humor

KC native
06-15-2010, 05:14 PM
The proper saying is ''why dont you suck my dick and stop breathing'', coberon. mamar la berga? senor?

Learn how to spell jackass.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Awwwwwww, how cute vailpuss went from trying to participate in the discussion to his usual childish behavior. That didn't take long.

Which part of my post was not accurate?

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 05:21 PM
Well, I wasn't aware he was a man so it is impossible for my suggestion to have been homosexual in nature.

well, you do whine like a 12 year old girl. but I was under the assumption you were a pussified version of a man. and I will stick with my assumption. are you menstruating again? your leaking bleeding vagina is making a mess in this thread.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 05:22 PM
Of course not KC Native. I read on CP that they all come here to "drop" babies. Even though they receive no benefit from having a child here....apparently they do it anyway....

Are you really that ignorant?

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:23 PM

I see. You didn't presume that he was male?

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:24 PM
How about, secure the border first, and you won't have to worry about things like birth right citizenship.

Pretty simple. If there is no one coming over, then there are no more new babies. The kids that are currently being born here will give back to the system when they become of age.

Much better solution than creating Millions of new illegals, most of which will not be detained, And if all went as planned for some of you, completely uneducated, that will never even have the chance to give back to the system.

Fine with me. I'm not very shy about my opinion about securing the border.

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 05:25 PM
Are you really that ignorant?

What do they gain? Not citizenship. I'm not aware of a law that makes illegals citizens once they have kids.

And the kids can't get citizenship for the parents, so.....?

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 05:25 PM
I see. You didn't presume that he was male?

He typed in invisible ink about cross thread humor? more nonsense coming from that guy..lol.who and what is he talking about?

Donger
06-15-2010, 05:28 PM
What do they gain? Not citizenship. I'm not aware of a law that makes illegals citizens once they have kids.

I think you should read up on what anchor babies are.

KC native
06-15-2010, 05:33 PM
He typed in invisible ink about cross thread humor? more nonsense coming from that guy..lol.who and what is he talking about?

An argument that Donger and I had.

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 05:35 PM
An argument that Donger and I had.

That nobody gets but you..lol..do you see how awkward a character you are?

Detoxing
06-15-2010, 05:36 PM
I think you should read up on what anchor babies are.

Im well aware of what an Anchor Baby is. But i still dont see how an Illegal Immigrant benfits from having a child here.

yes, the Child can try to sponsor for the parent's legal immigration status, but that hardly means the parent will become naturalized. Especially if they are already here illegally. Most of the time, they do not become naturalized. If they are currently residing here, they have already broken the law, making them ineligible for citizenship.

Secondly, even if the parent is caught and they use the, "I have a kid here" excuse, they are still subject to a judges decision. If the judge says they can stay, they are still not granted citizenship.

So, once again, how do they benefit?

KC native
06-15-2010, 05:37 PM
That nobody gets but you..lol..do you see how awkward a character you are?

Donger got it after he quoted that post.

Donger
06-15-2010, 06:01 PM
But i still dont see how an Illegal Immigrant benfits from having a child here.

yes, the Child can try to sponsor for the parent's legal immigration status

You answered your own question. Not to mention that the legal child can marry a foreigner and get them entry very quickly.

BucEyedPea
06-15-2010, 06:40 PM

They most certainly do receive a benefit. They're kids get to go to school. And they get to take advantage of federal grants to tutor them because they're learning two languages. They're less likely to own property that pays for the schools. What benefits the child benefits the parent. Do you have any children to understand that the child comes first? And how it makes a parent feel, a good parent anyway, to see their child get a chance like that?

And don't tell me they don't get other aid cause I see them getting it going through the checkout at the supermarket. I also own four apartments and with Mexicans in one of them. Their children were delivered for free. That's what they told me when she was pregnant living in my rental unit. Meanwhile I had to pay $7,000 for my baby. They also told me they were illegal ( after renting to them). Excellent tenants though. They told me they have to be on their best behavior and can't do anything wrong so they won't get sent back. But don't tell me they get no benefits because they do.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 06:42 PM

A foothold to legalizing the parents. Free medical, dental, food, education, social services for their children.
But you knew that.

googlegoogle
06-15-2010, 06:58 PM
Breaking the law and then claiming that being born here is legal is a 'paradox'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birthright_citizenship_in_the_United_States_of_America

Anchor babies. lol

it's a poor law created by PC.

kaplin42
06-16-2010, 02:17 PM

Federal law also says deport illegals.

Just sayen!

vailpass
06-16-2010, 02:46 PM

Just sayen!

Bill Parcells
06-16-2010, 04:03 PM

Just sayen!

ROFL Awesome!