PDA

View Full Version : Media Direckshun vs. sportsshrink on 2012 POTUS election

Direckshun
06-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Just keeping this as a place holder for November 2012. You can just let this thread fall if you wish.

I'll raise the stakes.

If Obama loses reelection, I will never post again in this forum.

If he wins reelection, you will never post again in this forum.

Deal?

You are either looking for a way out because you can't debate the actual facts and you are getting weery or you want me out because the facts and truth hurts.

You are on!!!!:thumb:

But seriously I don't want you out of this forum if I win because I truly believe that the light bulb (although dim at this point) is starting to come on for you. You aren't just letting on because of ego.

The stakes are simple:

If Obama wins reelection in 2012, sportsshrink must never post in this forum ever again.

If Obama fails to win reelection in 2012, Direckshun must never post in this forum ever again.

Direckshun
06-15-2010, 06:38 PM
Kudos to sportsshrink, by the by, for actually putting his money where his mouth is.

vailpass
06-15-2010, 06:40 PM
Know how I know you are gay?

Direckshun
06-15-2010, 06:41 PM
Know how I know you are gay?

http://www.cnorient.net/UploadFiles/2008414154014208.jpg

vailpass
06-15-2010, 06:45 PM
http://www.cnorient.net/UploadFiles/2008414154014208.jpg

No, not your simulated anus toys. Guess again.

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 06:52 PM
Oh, Direck ''I love Iran'' shun..the lovable lil child liberal is back again to school everybody around town.

wheres ultra peanut and the rest of your crew at?

Bill Parcells
06-15-2010, 06:53 PM
No, not your simulated anus toys. Guess again.

You know he had a crush on your buddy ultra peanut. who mysteriously disappeared after Obama was elected. how convenient.

bango
06-15-2010, 07:35 PM
This has to be a tough one for Sports because he has to cheer against the economy rebounding. If it bounces back in time then Obama will probably win again.

LOCOChief
06-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Just keeping this as a place holder for November 2012. You can just let this thread fall if you wish.

The stakes are simple:

If Obama wins reelection in 2012, sportsshrink must never post in this forum ever again.

If Obama fails to win reelection in 2012, Direckshun must never post in this forum ever again.

How about some real stakes? Start a poll that questions up or down, Directshun stays or goes, then man up if necessary and leave.

or

Direckshun or MadCrapper, has potential as well.

Just some more attention whore ideas for
ya.:thumb:

Chiefshrink
06-15-2010, 10:45 PM
This has to be a tough one for Sports because he has to cheer against the economy rebounding. If it bounces back in time then Obama will probably win again.

Nah, look the Marxist Dems have sooooooooooooooooooooooo over reached and continue to do so thinking that most of America really doesn't see the "theft of America" when in reality most of Americans see right through these Marxist phonies in the WH.

These Marxist elites are soooooooooooo narcissistic and condescending that they just expect the majority of America to "just fall in line" with any legislation proposed or should I say "jammed up our asses". Because of their severe 'narcissism' as a whole collective group think they are unable to see the serious anger and fear of average Americans(ala "We the People" Tea Party) thus they will hang themselves in November and 2012.

If the economy has any bounce back it will be because "true conservatives" have taken back the House and Senate which means Obama's insane spending and liberty stealing legislation will come to a halt.

SNR
06-15-2010, 11:09 PM
By "forum" you mean just this political forum, right?

Chiefshrink
06-15-2010, 11:14 PM
By "forum" you mean just this political forum, right?

Correct.

ClevelandBronco
06-15-2010, 11:32 PM
What happens if Obama doesn't make it to the election? Do we get to celebrate Direckshun leaving immediately upon hearing the news?

Taco John
06-16-2010, 12:21 AM
I, too, am wondering if Obama is even going to get the Democrat party nod after this speech tonight. I can't see that speech helping his approval ratings.

I guess I shouldn't put too much stock in how the party will react to that speech too early. Was Survivor or Idol on tonight? I wonder if the folks who got Obama elected are even paying attention.

ClevelandBronco
06-16-2010, 02:59 AM
I, too, am wondering if Obama is even going to get the Democrat party nod after this speech tonight. I can't see that speech helping his approval ratings.

I guess I shouldn't put too much stock in how the party will react to that speech too early. Was Survivor or Idol on tonight? I wonder if the folks who got Obama elected are even paying attention.

Why should they start now?

Direckshun
06-16-2010, 05:03 AM
What happens if Obama doesn't make it to the election? Do we get to celebrate Direckshun leaving immediately upon hearing the news?

I hadn't actually considered that.

Chiefshrink
06-16-2010, 09:14 AM

Extreme Narcissists will never admit they are wrong or incompetent and usually both by resigning. The only way Obama leaves the office is if these cigarettes give him a fatal heart attack.

How many packs do you think he is up to now??? I contest he never has tried to cut back or quit regardless of what you read. I say he is up to 3 packs.

mlyonsd
06-16-2010, 09:17 AM
Extreme Narcissists will never admit they are wrong or incompetent and usually both by resigning. The only way Obama leaves the office is if these cigarettes give him a fatal heart attack.

How many packs do you think he is up to now??? I contest he never has tried to cut back or quit regardless of what you read. I say he is up to 3 packs.

He claims he's quit. Although he still keeps a pack rolled up in his sleeve when he's on the hunt for someone's a** to kick.

Actually, good for him if he did quit.