PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues BP Chairman: "We care about the small people"

dirk digler
06-16-2010, 05:27 PM
Awesome job BP!

On Wednesday, BP Chairman Carl-Henric Svanberg told reporters in Washington: "I hear comments sometimes that large oil companies are greedy companies or don't care, but that is not the case with BP. We care about the small people."

Taco John
06-16-2010, 05:28 PM
I think the politically correct term is "midgets."

Donger
06-16-2010, 05:37 PM
Well, you small people should be thankful, honestly.

dirk digler
06-16-2010, 05:41 PM
Well, you small people should be thankful, honestly.

I am not thankful and fuck him

Donger
06-16-2010, 05:42 PM
I am not thankful and **** him

He was obviously taken out of context.

dirk digler
06-16-2010, 05:48 PM
He was obviously taken out of context.

LMAO BS

Donger
06-16-2010, 05:49 PM
LMAO BS

Or a mistranslation. He is a Swede, I think.

orange
06-16-2010, 05:53 PM

Swedish Dwarf Crime Epidemic Dwarves Other Swedish Crime Epidemics
http://thechuckler.com/wp-content/uploads/retro/565blog_midget_dwarf_crimin.gif

Despite a strict three-strikes policy on dwarf crime, Sweden has found itself in the midst of a dwarf crime pandemic. As reported in the Telegraph, criminal organizations have been using little people to plunder stowed baggage on long-distance coaches. Dwarves are packed inside of suitcases and then loaded onto buses with legitimate passenger luggage. After the buses have begun to move, the miniature stowaways free themselves and proceed to pillage from surrounding baggage. Once their larcenous task has been completed, the sticky-fingered dwarves zip themselves up and are removed at the next stop by their full-sized accomplices.

In a statement released Wednesday, Swedish officials addressed the rising instances of dwarf crime saying, “Being a dwarf is a growing problem and dwarf crime is a growing problem. How can we separate the two? We need to tackle the source of the problem. If we figure out why dwarves aren’t growing, we can make them bigger. If we make them bigger, they won’t fit in suitcases anymore and we’ll likely see a decrease in this type of dwarf crime.”

HonestChieffan
06-16-2010, 05:53 PM
Dirk hates success and wont tolerate people who speak English as a second language using a poor choice of words

dirk digler
06-16-2010, 06:07 PM

He said it in English. BP is just a bunch of dumb fucks like the CEO who said he wants his life back. Poor MR CEO

Donger
06-16-2010, 06:09 PM
He said it in English. BP is just a bunch of dumb ****s like the CEO who said he wants his life back. Poor MR CEO

Okay, but English is not his first language. Give the guy a break. He probably meant to say "insignificant people" or something.

dirk digler
06-16-2010, 06:11 PM
Okay, but English is not his first language. Give the guy a break. He probably meant to say "insignificant people" or something.

LMAO Probably. hcf will be along to defend him and suck his cock

HonestChieffan
06-16-2010, 06:13 PM
LMAO Probably. hcf will be along to defend him and suck his cock

I like your style. You say something ignorant, get exposed and double down with dumbassery overload.

dirk digler
06-16-2010, 06:16 PM
I like your style. You say something ignorant, get exposed and double down with dumbassery overload.

Nothing got exposed dumbass. They just showed the clip on O'Reilly and he was holding a press conference and they are ripping him for his comments. So STFU coward.

dirk digler
06-16-2010, 06:28 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/bp_cares_about_the_small_people_tshirt-p235933554143013182qnxd_400.jpg

mlyonsd
06-16-2010, 07:14 PM
Maybe Obama should kick his ass.

mlyonsd
06-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Maybe Obama should kick his ass.

Second thought...after seeing the size of the guy I can see why Obama wouldn't want to attempt it. Run away Sir Robin.

NewChief
06-17-2010, 05:20 AM

ROFL ROFL ROFL

Once again, you come through with the unintentional irony.

Amnorix
06-17-2010, 06:13 AM

ROFLROFLROFL

Baby Lee
06-17-2010, 06:29 AM
May I please state as a general rule of thumb, that those who prick my sensibilities with their words should occasion a vastly heightened level of personal sexual violence for an appreciable period, homosexual if possible because that's worse.