PDA

View Full Version : Poop Joe Barton would like to Apologize

irishjayhawk
06-17-2010, 08:55 PM
http://joebartonwouldliketoapologize.com/

Jenson71
06-18-2010, 12:28 AM
It looks like gop.org took it over and shut it down.

Chiefshrink
06-18-2010, 08:19 AM
When Beyner(sp?) Kantor and Pence came out jumped down Barton's back for this comment, we are seeing why the Republicans need a house cleaning. I was thoroughly "pissed and disappointed" that they behind closed doors "threatened" his committee position if he didn't come out and apologize.

The Repubs by this action against their own gave the Dems a gift by taking the focus off the "spill and shakedown" that is presently occuring and putting it on Repubs in which the MSMarxist media will do cartwheels with this for weeks to come:rolleyes:

I thought that Beyner,Pence and Kantor were finally "getting" "We the People" and that "We the People" want our country back. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuut there still seems to be a severe lack of "Brass Balls and and Steely Spines" within the Repub party for calling it like it is which is what Joe Barton did.

Technically, the "Shakedown" started on Jan 20,2009.

Takeover of GM
Takeover of Banks
Takeover of Healthcare
Attempting to Takeover of Energy
Takeover of BP's $$$$

Joe Barton HAD IT RIGHT!!!! BUT apparently he doesn't have much of a spine either:rolleyes:

Because if I were in Joe's shoes and Beyner,Pence and Kantor came to me and threatened me into a forced apology, I would tell them to "F**K OFF" I'm fighting to save and take back my "liberties and freedoms" of my country that our Founding Fathers and men and women died for; WHAT ARE YOU GUYS FIGHTING FOR?

gblowfish
06-18-2010, 08:51 AM
How to explain all this to the kiddies?

FD
06-18-2010, 12:18 PM
sportsshrink, when you write Beyner, are you trying to say Boehner? Do you really have no idea how the GOP House leader's name is spelled? Thats not even close.

Speaking of Boehner, Barton apologizing to BP is almost, but not quite, as politically tin-eared as Boehner was a couple weeks ago when he called for the taxpayers to pay for the gulf clean-up.

Chiefshrink
06-18-2010, 11:10 PM
sportsshrink, when you write Beyner, are you trying to say Boehner? Do you really have no idea how the GOP House leader's name is spelled? Thats not even close.

Speaking of Boehner, Barton apologizing to BP is almost, but not quite, as politically tin-eared as Boehner was a couple weeks ago when he called for the taxpayers to pay for the gulf clean-up.

In a hurry at the time and was having a brainfart and knew it was not correct that is why I put the sp? in parenthesis. Did you not compute that??:rolleyes: If this is your attempt at condescension surely you can do better than that?

Need evidence that Boehner called for the taxpayers to pay for the clean-up please.