PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Herolympics Sweaty Sixteen - Round 3, Matchup 4

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 12:24 AM
Shit just got real.

http://www2.britxbox.co.uk/images/articles/news_teasers/Rambo_cuts_loose_lg_291.jpg http://www.slashfilm.com/wp/wp-content/images/wolverine.jpg

This one is going to be brutal. Rambo has his toughest matchup yet. Wolverine is no pushover. In a standup fight, Wolverine guts Rambo, but remember...

<dl><dd>Murdock: If you can believe, all this is, for you. Rambo, rest assured we have the most state of the art equipment in the world avaliable to us.</dd></dl> <dl><dd>Rambo: I've always believed that the mind is the best weapon.</dd><dt>
</dt></dl>Rambo has Wolverine licked in the brains department. That's the only way he wins.

Or all the people that fucking love Rambo could just vote for him because he's a badass. LET'S DO THIS SHIT! :evil:

ThaVirus
06-22-2010, 12:41 AM
Wolverine.. With ease.

cdcox
06-22-2010, 12:46 AM
If we're talking about who would win a fight in a maze, it isn't even close.

If we are talking about who is cooler, it isn't even close.

Wolverine.

kysirsoze
06-22-2010, 01:03 AM
Unless Rambo has access to a button that launches Wolverine into the sun, he is dead before he knows what hit him. Wolverine is the best at what he does.

Sorry GoChiefs. I will now accept my neg rep like a man.

Duck Dog
06-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Jesus, again. You don't bring a knife or 6 to a gun fight. Rambo.

kysirsoze
06-22-2010, 01:08 AM

Rambo could empty his entire clip into Wolverine and it would only slow him down. Plus, Wolverine has extensive weapon training. He's basically the perfect killing machine.

Wolverine.

Duck Dog
06-22-2010, 01:09 AM
Rambo could empty his entire clip into Wolverine and it would only slow him down. Plus, Wolverine has extensive weapon training. He's basically the perfect killing machine.

Wolverine.

Really, Wolverine is bulletproof? ROFL

kysirsoze
06-22-2010, 01:11 AM

No, but he regenerates his tissue quickly enough to recover on the fly. Vital organs included. Rambo could take one bullet from Wolverine and drop dead. Game over.

Duck Dog
06-22-2010, 01:14 AM
No, but he regenerates his tissue quickly enough to recover on the fly. Vital organs included. Rambo could take one bullet from Wolverine and drop dead. Game over.

I'd like to see him take an explosive grenade in the chest and regen.

kysirsoze
06-22-2010, 01:20 AM
I'd like to see him take an explosive grenade in the chest and regen.

You could if your cared to read the comics. He's taken worse. Sorry, but this one isn't a fair fight.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 01:27 AM
Unless Rambo has access to a button that launches Wolverine into the sun, he is dead before he knows what hit him. Wolverine is the best at what he does.

Wolverine can still be disintegrated, drowned, poisoned or dismembered.

And out-populared.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Rambo could empty his entire clip into Wolverine and it would only slow him down.

This is what would happen first. Rambo would instantly realize what he was dealing with. Then he would formulate a plan and Jerry Goldsmith would begin to play music. Then it would be OVER.

Crush
06-22-2010, 01:32 AM
Fuck Wolverine. Go Rambo!!!

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 01:36 AM
Fuck Wolverine. Go Rambo!!!

Wolverine is a dunderheaded brute. No subtlety whatsoever. How can he compete with this?

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1FoOWceJmE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/S1FoOWceJmE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Fritz88
06-22-2010, 05:27 AM
Wolverine. Even if Rambo had weapons, Wolverine will find a way to slit Rambo's throat within seconds.

Gonzo
06-22-2010, 07:15 AM
Wolverine. Even if Rambo had weapons, Wolverine will find a way to slit Rambo's throat within seconds.
Yep, no contest.
Posted via Mobile Device

Donger
06-22-2010, 07:39 AM
How did Remo Williams fair?

Rausch
06-22-2010, 07:59 AM

His bones are and everything else heals.

Sofa King
06-22-2010, 08:12 AM
I was literally about to vote for Rambo.... when it hit me.... Wolverine could go sip on a few hundred thousand brew-ha's on the beach somewhere and just wait until Rambo dies of old age if he really wanted to.... considering Wolverine is as old as he is.... and "practically" immortal...

it wouldn't be a badass option, but it is an effortless one to say the least....

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 10:52 AM
How did Remo Williams fair?

He dodged bullets in the first round until he fell off a cliff.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 11:22 AM
This is what would happen first. Rambo would instantly realize what he was dealing with. Then he would formulate a plan and Jerry Goldsmith would begin to play music. Then it would be OVER.

What plan would he come up with? Wolverine can regenerate and he's made out of the toughest metal on the planet. Rambo is fucked...

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 11:28 AM
What plan would he come up with? Wolverine can regenerate and he's made out of the toughest metal on the planet. Rambo is fucked...

Rambo is too smart. And too popular.

He can regenerate, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcNELjCcxaY

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 11:30 AM
Rambo is too smart. And too popular.

He can regenerate, too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcNELjCcxaY

That took him 1:37 of laying on the ground......taking care of the wound. Wolverine would have his head 10 seconds into that.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 11:32 AM
That took him 1:37 of laying on the ground......taking care of the wound. Wolverine would have his head 10 seconds into that.

Wolverine would be laying somewhere dead.

Rain Man
06-22-2010, 12:05 PM
I'm voting Rambo because I think Wolverine qualifies as a superhero and thus should be ineligible.

Lonewolf Ed
06-22-2010, 12:10 PM

Wolverine also brings an unbreakable skeleton and a healing factor just shy of regeneration.

L.A. Chieffan
06-22-2010, 12:15 PM
you guys are acting like hes immortal, bs i saw the movies he was getting his ass kicked all the time.

plus hes played by a goddamn broadway singer.

edge john j.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 12:15 PM
I am sorry Wolverine was ever included in these Herolympics.

It was a mistake. He is basically a magic user.

L.A. Chieffan
06-22-2010, 12:17 PM

this is bullshit gc.

a goddamn green beret war-hero being taken out by a light-loafered aussie.

disgrace.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 12:19 PM
You know, Wolverine barely defeated Dirty Harry. I was hoping it was a sign that his bullshit mutant powers could be ignored, and that Rambo could take him out.

This is a sad day.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-22-2010, 12:24 PM
Rambo would give him a war he won't believe.

Infidel Goat
06-22-2010, 01:06 PM

Anti-mutant bigot!111!!!!!

:)

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 01:23 PM
Come on people. Rambo just needs a little push.

ClevelandBronco
06-22-2010, 01:47 PM
The only Wolverine I've seen much of is Brian Griese. With that in mind, obviously Rambo gets my vote.

Valiant
06-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Should have never included a mutant that can heal and have practically unbreakable bones.. Hell should of just did a humans hero poll..

Wolverine SHOULD win the entire thing with ease as long as he is facing normal humans..

Valiant
06-22-2010, 03:15 PM
Personally I would have Wolverine forfiet for cheating.. The fucker is a superhero..

this is just herolympics not superherolympics..

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Personally I would have Wolverine forfiet for cheating.. The fucker is a superhero..

This is it right here.

This far, no further.

Justice must be served. Vote against Wolverine.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 03:26 PM

Swap out Wolverine for this guy:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6833026&postcount=425

ThaVirus
06-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Swap out Wolverine for this guy:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost.php?p=6833026&postcount=425

Fuuuuck that, put Riddick in.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Riddick already bowed out I think.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 04:19 PM
Riddick got beat in the 1st round.....by Wolverine and Dirty Harry.

Dirty Harry (74.55), Wolverine (58.18), Kyle Reese, Riddick,

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 04:21 PM
I don't understand how Dirty Harry beat Wolverine in the first round (by vote percentage), and then got narrowly edged in the second round.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't understand how Dirty Harry beat Wolverine in the first round (by vote percentage), and then got narrowly edged in the second round.

All the people that have Clint hardons voted him in.

Jilly
06-22-2010, 04:22 PM
I have a soft spot in my heart for superheroes. I LOVE them. In fact....eh, nevermind.

'Hamas' Jenkins
06-22-2010, 04:24 PM
John Preston is a bad motherfucker. He's final four material.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 04:27 PM

I just wish that I would have nominated him.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 04:29 PM

Nobody around here would vote for him. They just want to wank it to Clint Eastwood and anyone with a gun. Hence idiots saying Batman would get his ass kicked by Chuck Norris.

ThaVirus
06-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Oooh, my mistake. Well honestly how is Bruce Lee, or even Rambo, going to beat the Terminator? Arnie and Wolvie are on a whole different level..

GoChiefs, I'm gonna slap the shit out of you if you don't make this right.

Guru
06-22-2010, 04:30 PM
So let me get this straight, Wolverine should be removed from the contest for his indestructibility but Terminator should not? You do see how they are practically the same right? If you remove one, you have to remove both.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 04:32 PM
So let me get this straight, Wolverine should be removed from the contest for his indestructibility but Terminator should not? You do see how they are practically the same right? If you remove one, you have to remove both.

There's a difference, though. The Terminator can't heal. You rip it's legs off, it can only crawl.

You can blow up a Terminator fairly easily. Wolverine's basically indestructible, and it's bullshit.

RAMBO IS A POISONS EXPERT OR SOMETHING, JUST VOTE FOR HIM!!!!

ThaVirus
06-22-2010, 04:34 PM
There's a difference, though. The Terminator can't heal. You rip it's legs off, it can only crawl.

You can blow up a Terminator fairly easily. Wolverine's basically indestructible, and it's bullshit.

Wolverine can't be poisoned either..

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 04:35 PM
The Terminator can be easily beaten.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 04:38 PM
Wolverine can't be poisoned either..

I'm not so sure about that. He feels the effects of poison. He gets drunk.

A high enough dose could probably kill him.

ThaVirus
06-22-2010, 04:38 PM
The Terminator can be easily beaten.

By a round house kick? Bruce Lee stands no chance.

Rambo would need home field advantage and a shit load of explosives to make it interesting..

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Rambo would need home field advantage and a shit load of explosives to make it interesting..

Rambo fires explosives with his bow. They can blow up helicopters.

GAME SET MATCH.

Guru
06-22-2010, 04:41 PM

So Wolverine can't be crushed in the hydraulic crusher or melted down in a molten steel pool?

Serious question. I don't know.

ThaVirus
I'm not so sure about that. He feels the effects of poison. He gets drunk.

A high enough dose could probably kill him.

Yeah I kind of spoke too soon on that one, I think his healing factor just allows him to take much, much, much, much, much larger doses of drugs and alcohol than a regular human. In the second movie when those soldiers raided the X-Mansion, he got hit with several of those tranq darts that knocked anyone else out instantly. He only showed one sign of being effected when he shook his head to clear it, then continued to slice up several more dudes with high powered rifles... Either way, he outmatches Rambo so change this shit!

Count Alex's Losses
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYScxvEB_5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hYScxvEB_5g&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

RAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/c7akl_RdqbU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/c7akl_RdqbU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ThaVirus
06-22-2010, 04:42 PM
So Wolverine can't be crushed in the hydraulic crusher or melted down in a molten steel pool?

Serious question. I don't know.

Well the hydraulic crusher wouldn't work because his bones are stronger than any other material on "Earth".. I'm sure molten steel could do the trick but seriously, where's Rambo gonna get some of that??

Guru
06-22-2010, 04:44 PM
Either way, I will continue to vote against Terminator. The contest has to stand as is now.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 04:48 PM
I'm sure molten steel could do the trick but seriously, where's Rambo gonna get some of that??

He's Rambo.

Der Flöprer
06-22-2010, 04:49 PM
This is the first one I had to think about a little bit. I'm taking the Wolverine.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 04:51 PM
He's Rambo.
:spock:

I'm not even sure that molten lava could melt adamantium.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 04:53 PM
There may be a saving grace to all of this. Maybe Wolverine will face The Terminator in the next round, eliminate him, and then we can turn our attention to an anti-Terminator campaign.

Although you have to admit a Terminator vs Man finale would be fitting.

ThaVirus
06-22-2010, 04:55 PM
This is comic book Wolverine, but:

You can't see it on here, but he's at ground zero of an explosion. He regenerates back to 100% health within the next few panels..

Not to mention he was born in the 1800s and has had over 100 years of martial arts training, including spending a substantial amount of time with the samurai and the Canadian black ops. Has three foot-long blades coming from his forearms that can cut through ANYTHING. Has heightened senses similar if not superior to an animal, being able to track people down off scent alone... Overpowered much??

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 05:00 PM
Just because I'm a nerd.

Adamantium

Adamantium is a virtually indestructible man-made steel alloy which does not occur in nature and whose exact chemical composition is a United States government classified secret. Adamantium is not an element: its properties do not qualify it for any know space on the Periodic Table of Elements. Rather, Adamantium is a series of closely related compounds of iron created through a secret process discovered by the American metallurgist Dr. Myron MacLain.

MacLain began experimenting with the process that created Adamantium as a young scientist in the employ of the United States government in the early 1940s. Assigned to create a super-metal with which to build tanks, MacLain labored for month, experimenting with various iron alloys. One of his experiments utilized the rare meteoric ore now known as Wakandan Vibranium. He tried to fuse the Vibranium to the iron alloy numerous times without success. Then one night when he dozed off, some as yet unknown factor entered the process, and permitted the fusion to occur. Upon discovering his success, MacLain poured the molten metal into a disc-shaped mold. The disc, once solidified, has proven to be the most impervious object ever created on Earth. MacLain turned the discover to the government and it was given to Captain America to use as his shield. Neither MacLain nor anyone else has ever been able to discover what was the x-factor that entered the process, or has been able to fuse Vibranium with another metal. (The unknown iron-Vibranium alloy of which the shield is composed resembles True Adamantium, although Adamantium itself contains no Vibranium,)

Over the following decades MacLain experimented, attempting to duplicate the process that create the shield. Finally, in recent years, he succeeded in developing the process by which the substance known as True Adamantium is created. True Adamantium is nearly as strong as Captain America's shield, and is, for all practical purpose, indestructible. The degree of impermeability varies directly with the thickness of the Adamantium. A direct blow from Thor's hammer, conveyed with the thunder god's full strength, will slightly dent a solid cylinder of True Adamantium. A sufficient mass of Adamantium could survive a direct hit from a nuclear weapon.

Adamantium is created through the mixing of certain chemical resins whose composition is a United States government secret. For eight minutes after the resins are mixed, the Adamantium can be molded into a particular shape as long as it is kept at a temperature of 1,500 degrees Fahrenheit. After this brief period the process of creating Adamantium is completed. The extremely stable molecular structure of the Adamantium prevents it from being molded further, even if the temperature remains high enough to keep it in liquefied form. Only a device celled a Molecular Rearranger can alter the form of hardened Adamantium.

The United States government has shared the secret of Adamantium's composition with certain of its allies, and the secret has also fallen into the hands of various criminals, such as the Constrictor, who has made special weaponry from Adamantium. Wolverine possesses artificial claws made of True Adamantium and his bones have been fused with Adamantium in an unexplained manner so as to greatly increase their tensile strength. The outer portion of the robotic body of Ultron is also composed entirely of True Adamantium, although Ultron's inner mechanisms are not.

Adamantium is extraordinarily expensive to produce. Therefore, certain parties who wish to use Adamantium on a large scale have resorted to utilizing a similar but somewhat weaker compound similar to True Adamantium called Secondary Adamantium. Although Secondary Adamantium is still far stronger than even titanium steel, it can be destroyed by sufficiently great amounts of force. Blastaar's energy discharges and the vibratory force created by the Overkill Horn have both proved able to destroy Secondary Adamantium. The sentient computer known as F.A.U.S.T. had a casing made of Secondary Adamantium which Thor and Iron Man managed to destroy. The Red Skull and the original Hate-Monger had a dome of Secondary Adamantium constructed to protect their island fortress but the dome was destroyed by the vibratory force of the Overkill Horn and by powerful incendiary bombs.

Guru
06-22-2010, 05:00 PM
This is comic book Wolverine, but:

You can't see it on here, but he's at ground zero of an explosion. He regenerates back to 100% health within the next few panels.. Overpowered much?

Thats a cartoon. If your entire set of organs burn up the only thing that will be left is his adamantium laced bones. You can't regenerate what no longer exists.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 05:01 PM
Seriously. Maybe we should just declare Rambo the winner now.

Wolverine is clearly doping.

Guru
06-22-2010, 05:05 PM
Seriously. Maybe we should just declare Rambo the winner now.

Wolverine is clearly doping.

Such a whiner because Rambo is losing.:evil:

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Rambo has one shot.

Wolverine is not immortal, however. If the injuries are extensive enough, especially if they result in the loss of vital organs, large amounts of blood, and/or loss of physical form (such as having flesh burned away by fire or acid), Logan can die.

Guru
06-22-2010, 05:07 PM
Rambo has one shot.

Bingo, Wolverine is just a vulnerable as Terminator now.

so if you must eliminate one you must eliminate both.

Valiant
06-22-2010, 05:09 PM
Thats a cartoon. If your entire set of organs burn up the only thing that will be left is his adamantium laced bones. You can't regenerate what no longer exists.

Would only need some brain matter that is mostly shielded..

Valiant
06-22-2010, 05:11 PM
Bingo, Wolverine is just a vulnerable as Terminator now.

so if you must eliminate one you must eliminate both.

I am fine with that.. Even though the terminator is not even half the bad ass wolverine is.. Hell just enough normal fire can take out a t-800..

Fritz88
06-22-2010, 05:12 PM
fuck it..it looks like Wolvy might win it all

Guru
06-22-2010, 05:12 PM
I am fine with that.. Even though the terminator is not even half the bad ass wolverine is.. Hell just enough normal fire can take out a t-800..

No it can't. Didn't you see the first terminator when they cooked the shit out of him in the semi and he got back up?

Guru
06-22-2010, 05:13 PM
**** it..it looks like Wolvy might win it all
The way things are going these two will be in the finals unless everyone revolts on them both in the next round.

ThaVirus
06-22-2010, 05:13 PM
Rambo has one shot.

Rambo still has no damn chance. Even in the jungle, Wolverine would be able to pinpoint his location (or any trap he might set) with his senses.. And once Logan finds him, he's done for. Finito

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 05:14 PM
The way things are going these two will be in the finals unless everyone revolts on them both in the next round.

Maybe we should just make them fight and kill each other in the next round.

Dicky McElephant
06-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Rambo still has no damn chance. Even in the jungle, Wolverine would be able to pinpoint his location (or any trap he might set) with his senses.. And once Logan finds him, he's done for. Finito

I didn't say it could happen.....I'm saying that's his chance.

I still think that Wolverine finds Rambo 30 seconds into the fight and takes him out.

Valiant
06-22-2010, 05:27 PM
No it can't. Didn't you see the first terminator when they cooked the shit out of him in the semi and he got back up?

Have you not seen most of the terminator movies, series or comic.. small arms fire can take down t-800s...

Infidel Goat
06-22-2010, 05:30 PM
As the guy who nominated Wolverine, I'm glad he's still alive in the competition. And those who have followed him know that he hasn't had an easy time of it.

In Round 1, he was actually the second hero who made it through (with only 59% of the vote). That made him the #24 seed and he had to face the #9 seed (Dirty Harry) who had received more initial votes than Wolverine when they squared off in the four way competition with Kyle Reese and Riddick in Round 1, Heat 9.

In winning Round 2, Heat 9, Wolverine pulled off the second biggest upset of the second round (next to Bruce Lee's defeat of Rocky in Heat 7).

His thanks for that victory (okay, it was actualy the razor thin margin of victory)? The number 13 seed in Round 3. And if he wins this match up, he will have pulled of the biggest upset of Round 3.

I don't think that Wolverine is unstoppable (he's human, after all, unlike Chewbaca and the Terminator); Bourne and Bond, for instance, stand a very good chance against him.

I do think he would take out Rambo (even if Go Chiefs nominated him), though. I mean Rambo was a POW during the Vietnam War. Being captured in the first place makes me question his intellectual prowess. He'd probably make the mistake of trying to take on Wolverine in hand-to-hand combat...

Valiant
06-22-2010, 05:34 PM
As the guy who nominated Wolverine, I'm glad he's still alive in the competition. And those who have followed him know that he hasn't had an easy time of it.

In Round 1, he was actually the second hero who made it through (with only 59% of the vote). That made him the #24 seed and he had to face the #9 seed (Dirty Harry) who had received more initial votes than Wolverine when they squared off in the four way competition with Kyle Reese and Riddick in Round 1, Heat 9.

In winning Round 2, Heat 9, Wolverine pulled off the second biggest upset of the second round (next to Bruce Lee's defeat of Rocky in Heat 7).

His thanks for that victory (okay, it was actualy the razor thin margin of victory)? The number 13 seed in Round 3. And if he wins this match up, he will have pulled of the biggest upset of Round 3.

I don't think that Wolverine is unstoppable (he's human, after all, unlike Chewbaca and the Terminator); Bourne and Bond, for instance, stand a very good chance against him.

I do think he would take out Rambo (even if Go Chiefs nominated him), though. I mean Rambo was a POW during the Vietnam War. Being captured in the first place makes me question his intellectual prowess. He'd probably make the mistake of trying to take on Wolverine in hand-to-hand combat...

He is not human, he is superhuman..

Bane
06-22-2010, 05:37 PM
I fail to see how wolverine doesn't win every battle he is in,except for a head to head with Magneto.Against anyone else he will just heal himself and slice them up,while they're:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.

Infidel Goat
06-22-2010, 06:27 PM
He is not human, he is superhuman..

Stop the anti-mutant bigotry!!111!!!

DJ's left nut
06-22-2010, 06:33 PM
Wolverine shouldn't have been in this thing because he's essentially superhuman.

As such, I'm voting for him on general principle.

In a poll where Martin Riggs loses to some pussy ninja, Wolverine deserves to win the whole thing.

Suck it.

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 06:56 PM
The fact that Dirty Harry is more popular than Rambo in this competition is a travesty.

Rambo will probably just fake his own death in this match anyway. It's all part of his plan. The mind is the best weapon.

DJ's left nut
06-22-2010, 07:14 PM
The fact that Dirty Harry is more popular than Rambo in this competition is a travesty.

Rambo will probably just fake his own death in this match anyway. It's all part of his plan. The mind is the best weapon.

The fact that Martin Riggs didn't make it through round 3 is far more embarassing.

Oh yeah, and exactly why isn't Iron Man in this thing? I defy anyone to give me a real distinction between Batman and Ironman, other than the fact that Stark is clearly a better ass-kicker and weapons designer than Wayne.

Infidel Goat
06-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Oh yeah, and exactly why isn't Iron Man in this thing?

I've already posted it in another thread, but Iron Man loses to Bruce Lee...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ywu1DeqXTg4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ywu1DeqXTg4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Count Alex's Losses
06-22-2010, 07:30 PM
The fact that Martin Riggs didn't make it through round 3 is far more embarassing.

Oh yeah, and exactly why isn't Iron Man in this thing? I defy anyone to give me a real distinction between Batman and Ironman, other than the fact that Stark is clearly a better ass-kicker and weapons designer than Wayne.

Because Stark is not the hero. His suit is.

And the suit is pretty much only beatable by a dude in another suit.

Batman's suit is not the main attraction. Batman is.

Guru
06-22-2010, 07:46 PM
Have you not seen most of the terminator movies, series or comic.. small arms fire can take down t-800s...

I misread your post. When you said normal fire I was thinking you meant flames fire. ROFL

Seems like the t 800 took a damn lot of normal fire in all the movies though.

DJ's left nut
06-22-2010, 08:29 PM
Because Stark is not the hero. His suit is.

And the suit is pretty much only beatable by a dude in another suit.

Batman's suit is not the main attraction. Batman is.

In other words, Stark builds better weapons than Batman.

Both individuals are billionaire industrialists that need their equipment to survive. Batman without his gadgets is just another dude that knows Kung Fu. He certainly wouldn't be alive in this competition.

It's purely a matter of degrees.

Guru
06-22-2010, 08:31 PM
In other words, Stark builds better weapons than Batman.

Both individuals are billionaire industrialists that need their equipment to survive. Batman without his gadgets is just another dude that knows Kung Fu. He certainly wouldn't be alive in this competition.

It's purely a matter of degrees.

good point

Ebolapox
06-22-2010, 08:37 PM
that gochiefs is crying about his own freaking competition (and saying 'we should pair him with terminator next round', thus changing the rules to get his own way) is freaking classic GC. pussy.

DJ's left nut
06-22-2010, 09:01 PM
Riggs gets eliminated, all hell breaks lose.

This is what happens when you eliminate the cops from the competition. Riggs wouldn't have stood for any of this shit.

He'd have hitched Wolverine by his wrists to the back of his truck and dragged his skin clean off. He'd have kept driving until there was nothing but a highly polished metal corpse hanging from his bumper. Regenerate that shit, bitch. Then he'd have strangled Rambo with his thighs.

You all fucked up when you voted for that faggot ninja over the baddest of badasses.

ChiefJustice
06-22-2010, 10:10 PM
You all ****ed up when you voted for that pillowbiter ninja over the baddest of badasses.

http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/191434_o.gif

ohiobronco2
06-22-2010, 10:15 PM
He dodged bullets in the first round until he fell off a cliff.

Fvck that. Chiun taught him to run on water, who says he couldn't teach him to defy gravity. It's Wolverine and it's not even close.

RedNeckRaider
06-22-2010, 10:22 PM
Riggs gets eliminated, all hell breaks lose.

This is what happens when you eliminate the cops from the competition. Riggs wouldn't have stood for any of this shit.

He'd have hitched Wolverine by his wrists to the back of his truck and dragged his skin clean off. He'd have kept driving until there was nothing but a highly polished metal corpse hanging from his bumper. Regenerate that shit, bitch. Then he'd have strangled Rambo with his thighs.

You all ****ed up when you voted for that pillowbiter ninja over the baddest of badasses.

Riggs would kick Lee's ass, leave him knocked out, drive a mile or so and scope him in, as he woke up and started to stand he would clocked the wind and dropped him with a head shot...25 mile and hour cross wind aside~

Psyko Tek
06-22-2010, 10:51 PM
Nobody around here would vote for him. They just want to wank it to Clint Eastwood and anyone with a gun. Hence idiots saying Batman would get his ass kicked by Chuck Norris.

BATMAN'S OUT?

CLOSE DOWN THE POLLS

end game
it's over man

that's just wrong

Guru
06-22-2010, 10:57 PM
BATMAN'S OUT?

CLOSE DOWN THE POLLS

end game
it's over man

that's just wrongBAtman is kicking James Braddocks ass.

Rausch
06-22-2010, 11:05 PM
Personally I would have Wolverine forfiet for cheating.. The ****er is a superhero..

Ehh....yeah.

But we also need to consider this is Wolvie from the MOVIE, not the comix.

These are movie heroes and he's not nearly as badazz on screen as in print. In the movie he gets shot in the head and goes out, taking minutes to heal. In the comics you could shoot the fucker with a machine gun and it wouldn't even slow him down...

Psyko Tek
06-22-2010, 11:12 PM

you know in the book he committed suicide?

Valiant
06-23-2010, 02:40 AM
Ehh....yeah.

But we also need to consider this is Wolvie from the MOVIE, not the comix.

These are movie heroes and he's not nearly as badazz on screen as in print. In the movie he gets shot in the head and goes out, taking minutes to heal. In the comics you could shoot the ****er with a machine gun and it wouldn't even slow him down...

No one has adamantium bullets in their repertoire.. Therefore no one stands a chance against the guy unless we are going to make up new rules and give them weapons they normally do not possess..

No normal movie hero can kill wolverine.. You would need to add other movie superheros if you will..

Guru
06-23-2010, 03:12 AM
This is getting kind of dumb. Lets just all agree to kill off Terminator and Wolverine in the next round. Problem solved.