PDA

View Full Version : Video Games Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood

Mr. Flopnuts
06-23-2010, 09:58 PM
Shit just got real!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zzNs4-kRLaE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zzNs4-kRLaE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Mr. Flopnuts
06-23-2010, 10:00 PM
This will be out in November by the way.

Huffmeister
06-23-2010, 10:21 PM
Oh yeah. Rome, baby!

Guru
06-23-2010, 10:30 PM
Damn. Talk about attention to detail.

KC native
06-23-2010, 11:30 PM
Ah this is going to be awesome. I've absolutely loved all the games so far. Can't wait for this one.

Silock
06-23-2010, 11:49 PM
BADASS

MoreLemonPledge
06-24-2010, 04:37 AM
AC2 was my game of the year last year... obviously I'm pretty fucking excited for this one.

Saulbadguy
06-24-2010, 06:56 AM
Dunno about this one. I played AC and it was boring as hell. AC2, I played a bit but haven't gotten back to it, but it seems like more of the same.

Pestilence
06-24-2010, 09:23 AM
I tried getting into the first AC and just couldn't do it. There was too much repetitive shit in the game.

I never got around to playing AC2. I might have to rent it and see if I like it. It's going to have to wait though because I want to finish RDR and then pick up God of War 3.

Pants
06-24-2010, 09:27 AM
AC2 was pretty OK. Very repetitive but, like any other game that lets you progress through skills, weapons and other collectibles, was still pretty fun. It looked absolutely gorgeous so that helped too. Honestly, I don't think it comes close to the masterpiece that RDR is, but that's pretty subjective.

Guru
06-24-2010, 02:29 PM
I hated AC. Sandbox and the same shit over and over and over. Didn't even try AC2. Did they improve on that at all?

Dave Lane
06-24-2010, 05:00 PM
God I love me some assassins creed. Trailer is jizz worthy.

KC native
06-24-2010, 05:01 PM
I hated AC. Sandbox and the same shit over and over and over. Didn't even try AC2. Did they improve on that at all?

Yes, AC2 eliminated much of the repetitiveness of the first game. The side missions were more optional than in the first one. AC2 was ten times better than the first one.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-24-2010, 06:16 PM
AC2 made the first one look like a prototype. It was the best game I've ever played. Ever. RDR is right there though now................

Guru
06-24-2010, 07:11 PM
AC2 made the first one look like a prototype. It was the best game I've ever played. Ever. RDR is right there though now................

Does it still have all the stealth crap though or can I kill however I choose?

Mr. Flopnuts
06-24-2010, 07:27 PM
Does it still have all the stealth crap though or can I kill however I choose?

I'm not sure what you mean.

tyler360
06-24-2010, 07:30 PM
This looks amazing. There are some single player and multi player videos up on youtube.

They are rasing the bar

Guru
06-24-2010, 08:00 PM
I'm not sure what you mean.
I hate missions the require stealth approaches.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-24-2010, 08:05 PM
I hate missions the require stealth approaches.

There are still some like that, but you get so powerful that you can literally power your way through some of them.

aturnis
06-24-2010, 08:22 PM
There are still some like that, but you get so powerful that you can literally power your way through some of them.

You could do that in the first one. Only time you can't do that, is if the particular mission states you MUST not be spotted.

I'd be up to my neck in trouble with EVERYONE surrounding me, but as long as I killed the mark, it'd go into the death scene and everybody just left me alone or disappeared or something...

Mr. Flopnuts
06-24-2010, 08:24 PM
You could do that in the first one. Only time you can't do that, is if the particular mission states you MUST not be spotted.

I'd be up to my neck in trouble with EVERYONE surrounding me, but as long as I killed the mark, it'd go into the death scene and everybody just left me alone or disappeared or something...

I've always had it go into the death scene, but I have to get the fuck out of there afterward because everyone wants to kill me.

Guru
06-24-2010, 08:33 PM

And that is the second biggest reason I didn't like AC. I can't get past missions like that. At least give the player the option to fight his way out rather than just end the mission to start over.

Silock
06-24-2010, 09:10 PM
Maybe I'm alone in this, but it's an assassination game. Part of that is not being spotted.

Guru
06-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Maybe I'm alone in this, but it's an assassination game. Part of that is not being spotted.Metal Gear Solid had stealth missions too but you still had the option to just start killing if you wanted too.

I just plain suck at stealth so as long as there are missions that require it to complete the mission, I am just wasting money.

Pants
06-25-2010, 08:49 AM
Metal Gear Solid had stealth missions too but you still had the option to just start killing if you wanted too.

I just plain suck at stealth so as long as there are missions that require it to complete the mission, I am just wasting money.

Dude, it's not that hard. I don't think that's anything to complain about, really. The stealth missions actually make you feel like an assassin and are much more realistic than slaying 74 guards trying to get to your mark.