PDA

View Full Version : Misc How is your game? 06/24/10

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 08:38 AM
Demongame here....asking How is your game today? I see alot of chumps out there...not living in the moment. Not getting numbers....not closing deals. Remember..You don't get your time back. Get out there! Make your time count.

Use local bands as a perfect opener to talk to every chick. Local band in St. Joseph is Blue Oyster Culture club. You need to open up with a girl.. what better way to do this in St. Joe or around the beaumont in Kansas City... or at the Brooksider in kansas city.

"Hey did you see that band Blue Oyster Culture Club?" They are sooo fun! (girls love fun) they really rocked out! Remember pimping is a numbers game. You can say this for any band. Just make sure you have seen the band at some point girls can smell out fakes.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 08:40 AM
I don't put too much stock into what girls are wearing out. Most of the information out there say girls wearing hi heals want to F. Girls showing skin want to F. bla bla bla. the truth is girls want to F....all the time. IT'S SCIENCE. Girls can dress up for all reasons. Sometimes it's to attract guys...sometimes it's to show off for the girls. Sometimes it's to attract guys to show off for the girls. The important thing is to show what you are about. Fun. Hitting on girls that are just dressed slutty is a no no. HIT ON EVERY GIRL>>EVER FOREVER.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 08:43 AM
Get guy's Numbers and learn about them. There is a reason why you aren't a pimp, because you are a lazy piece of shit. Every person you know, every nugget of info you get, turns the tides in your favor. Plus it is fun. Here are a few examples in my phone.

Sticks: works at nebraska furnature mart.
Jones: Unemployeed maybe can play video games sometime.
Demongame: If you need a ho to hollar at...Hollar at Demon.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 08:45 AM
You should be interesting enough that girls eventually ask for YOUR name, but if you are just starting hustling. It is ok to give your name. Just ask for a number and push through. Sometime girls won't ask your name, and it is better to grab them by the nose verbally and get more info than just give up. Also every girl that is above a hard body 7 has a boyfriend. So enjoy yourself run your game see where it goes

DeezNutz
06-24-2010, 08:46 AM
Get guy's Numbers and learn about them. There is a reason why you aren't a pimp, because you are a lazy piece of shit. Every person you know, every nugget of info you get, turns the tides in your favor. Plus it is fun. Here are a few examples in my phone.

Sticks: works at nebraska furnature mart.
Jones: Unemployeed maybe can play video games sometime.
Demongame: If you need a ho to hollar at...Hollar at Demon.

One time, Joel Goldberg got Guy's number, but it was bullshit. My game was, naturally, on point, and I spotted the fake immediately.

KCUnited
06-24-2010, 08:47 AM
Me and my boys are playing "Reverse Hostel" tonight in the P&L, but instead of killing chicks we're ****ing chicks, but the white ones are worth the least amount of points, Middle Eastern chicks are worth the most. Rendevouz at Denny's on Metcalf for the point tally brah!

Sofa King
06-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Me and my boys are playing "Reverse Hostel" tonight in the P&L, but instead of killing chicks we're ****ing chicks, but the white ones are worth the least amount of points, Middle Eastern chicks are worth the most. Rendevouz at Denny's on Metcalf for the point tally brah!

Sounds like a game i've heard of... Hoggin they call it.... the guy who goes home with the fattest chick wins (loses)....

One guy is really good, he doesn't give a shit... He gives lessons too... called Hoggin' 101.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Hi five. Any time you can make the game more fun it is more fun. To make sure you are hitting on as many girls as possible. I often play "Try to get denied the most times possible" Make it a win win situation. Either you get a chicks number which is a win. or you you get denied and win the game with your boys.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Hoggin is a good life experience. Most guys need experiene, most hogs don't get any. Win-win. You also may find out what most people know, but don't know in their heart. that a girl that doesn't look like a model could in fact make you the most happy. If your friends make fun of you for having a hog wife. Fuck em it's your life it's your job to make sure you are happy. That's on them....I sure ain't making fun of a friend who doesn't have a "fine" girlfriend, but his lady makes him bacon, gives him beer, and is a W-O-M-A-N.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 08:56 AM
The man problem with hoggin.. or whale hunting is that guys don't actually do it. It's just a joke if they realized if they actually try it it would be a great life experience than they wouldn't just toss it out there.

KCUnited
06-24-2010, 08:56 AM
Back at Boys Town in the late 90s, we'd sneak out and play "funky dick", whoever came back before sun up with the worst smelling dick took home the crown. I think one of the guys might have be ghey though, but that just made it more challenging for the rest of us.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 08:58 AM
Facebook game Tip of the week. Have your family put on your wall page what a great person you are. chicks stalk you this is a fact. Your family loves you....and they need to tell you this more often. Examples

Dad: you are a good son, and I am proud of you

Friend: Dude you are following your dreams and we respect you

PIVOT: Hey how come you didn't call me?
Reply: haha I was busy!

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:06 AM
Alot of what attracts woman... GOOD WOMAN. Is being a man. You don't have to shoot a refridge. Or pull your own teeth to attract and keep a woman, but you better have the attutide that this is an option.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:10 AM
TOOOO THE PHONES!!!!!

Demongame: How can I stop being a pussy?

DG: Well. You have to get over embarrassment. Practice dancing with your mom. Your mom will love to dance with you, and it will get you over the embarrassment of dancing with your mom. Phobia gave me the tip of Grabbing a woman and dancing without her asking. do it when it is "time"

Sofa King
06-24-2010, 09:14 AM
TOOOO THE PHONES!!!!!

Demongame: How can I stop being a pussy?

DG: Well. You have to get over embarrassment. Practice dancing with your mom. Your mom will love to dance with you, and it will get you over the embarrassment of dancing with your mom. Phobia gave me the tip of Grabbing a woman and dancing without her asking. do it when it is "time"

thanks alot.... i just tried this at the office.... i think i'm getting fired..... apparantly just after a "sexual harrassment meeting" wasn't the correct "time".

tooge
06-24-2010, 09:19 AM
whale wars is an entertaining show.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:26 AM
thanks alot.... i just tried this at the office.... i think i'm getting fired..... apparantly just after a "sexual harrassment meeting" wasn't the correct "time".

Demongame: is for your entertainment only. What you do with it is on you. That said you don't need to be working at a place that you would get fired over that. That sounds like a chump place to work.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:27 AM
Also Sofa King. Did you really think at the office was "the time" to dance? You got issues.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Woman go through alot of shit. Even though you are a MAN, make sure you mix in some "fun" things. Even if it is simple. Stick your tongue out at her. I think what was missing from my life is SIMPLE KID FUN. Stick your tounge out at her, at new girls, girlfriends, or wives, lighten the mood.

KCUnited
06-24-2010, 09:29 AM
Great points.

I'll add, got to know and adapt to your environment. For instance, when I'm pulling ass at the Beaumont, I go for strong, quite guy and let my Stetson Colon do all my talking. But I might change it up and frost my tips and coffee can the muffler on the Celica if I'm rolling out to Funky Town.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:30 AM
My Wing Crabman showed how easy it is to have fun at a bar and build attraction. Just throw a wadded up napkin at a girl and say "hey, you enjoying yourself?" Throwing stuff at girls if you have having fun is a good way to surprise and attract girls"

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:31 AM
Great points.

I'll add, got to know and adapt to your environment. For instance, when I'm pulling ass at the Beaumont, I go for strong, quite guy and let my Stetson Colon do all my talking. But I might change it up and frost my tips and coffee can the muffler on the Celica if I'm rolling out to Funky Town.

LMAO

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:33 AM
I wouldn't wear any colonge unless you know what you want. I want boobs...all kinds so I don't get locked into on type of girl, but if you want a cowgirl. Stetson is ok. Drakkar noir for latino. cool water. black girl. etc

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 09:36 AM
Do anything but be boring.
Do anything but be boring
Piss her off, make her cry, before you BORE HER.

RedNFeisty
06-24-2010, 10:08 AM
Alot of what attracts woman... GOOD WOMAN. Is being a man. You don't have to shoot a refridge. Or pull your own teeth to attract and keep a woman, but you better have the attutide that this is an option.

Yes, be a man, do not ho hum around.
Woman go through alot of shit. Even though you are a MAN, make sure you mix in some "fun" things. Even if it is simple. Stick your tongue out at her. I think what was missing from my life is SIMPLE KID FUN. Stick your tounge out at her, at new girls, girlfriends, or wives, lighten the mood.
Okay, if someone stuck their tongue out at me and he was a hottie, I would start cracking up.

My Wing Crabman showed how easy it is to have fun at a bar and build attraction. Just throw a wadded up napkin at a girl and say "hey, you enjoying yourself?" Throwing stuff at girls if you have having fun is a good way to surprise and attract girls"
Another funny way of approaching if you are the right person.

I wouldn't wear any colonge unless you know what you want. I want boobs...all kinds so I don't get locked into on type of girl, but if you want a cowgirl. Stetson is ok. Drakkar noir for latino. cool water. black girl. etc

Cologne is a big thing, women love a great smelling man, but do not shower yourself in the cheap stuff, she will know and not like it.

Demonpenz, you are giving great advice for some men, but if a goofy looking fucker were to grab my hand and try taking me to the dance floor he may find himself floored!

Iowanian
06-24-2010, 10:10 AM
Maybe you should say

"Hey, what's your name?"
"Judy"
"Judy, you're a Babe"
"Thanks"
"You know, like that pig that gets lost in New York and has to find his way back home"

Baby Lee
06-24-2010, 10:17 AM
Great points.

Is farting in a hat a DP approved maneuvre?

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 10:19 AM
Yes, be a man, do not ho hum around.

Okay, if someone stuck their tongue out at me and he was a hottie, I would start cracking up.

Another funny way of approaching if you are the right person.

Cologne is a big thing, women love a great smelling man, but do not shower yourself in the cheap stuff, she will know and not like it.

Demonpenz, you are giving great advice for some men, but if a goofy looking ****er were to grab my hand and try taking me to the dance floor he may find himself floored!

That is fine. You would then be a !NEXT! !NEXT GIRL I would dance with a girl who wasn't so uptight, then guess what would happen to you...you would then want to dance with me or you wouldn't. It doesn't really matter when you have game NEXT GIRL NEXT GIRL NEXT GIRL NEXT PLACE. I never grab or touch a girl unless there is some kind of trust built up. I got her laughing or she can see I am already with a girl. There has to be some kind of vibe. Iowainian has solid game. He said the other day. It's about prespective. LEARN LEARN LEARN Then put it in prespective, so red and fiesty decks you. Well this is a perfect time to work on the NEXT GIRL :)

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 10:20 AM
Maybe you should say

"Hey, what's your name?"
"Judy"
"Judy, you're a Babe"
"Thanks"
"You know, like that pig that gets lost in New York and has to find his way back home"

OHHHHHHHHHHH That is awesome...wow if you use this on a hard body 10..who has been getting hit on all day. Wow....Money Money Money. Believe me the hottest of the hot isn't going to do well on compliments you have to spark that flame.

beach tribe
06-24-2010, 10:23 AM
I hear roofies and/or GHB can really give your game a boost.

Sofa King
06-24-2010, 10:28 AM
Also Sofa King. Did you really think at the office was "the time" to dance? You got issues.

The only issue i got is that i think anytime is "the time" to dance... Talent shows, prom, public restrooms, work, and even the streets during a parade with techno music blaring.. just to name a few...

Pablo
06-24-2010, 10:33 AM
Demon: skanks pull me out on the dance floor at buffalo all the time. i'm white and therefore cannot dance. not even the 2 step. but i will get drunk and stumble around closely to them and try not to crush their toenails to the best of my ability.

it's obvious i can't dance, but i attempt to.

is the a game go or game no?

Iowanian
06-24-2010, 10:35 AM
This is how I envision a drunken Demon.....

nsfw...

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XNFEobws_tE&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XNFEobws_tE&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 10:38 AM
My Atatri Combat ain't what it used to be...

Discuss Thrower
06-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Maybe you should say

"Hey, what's your name?"
"Judy"
"Judy, you're a Babe"
"Thanks"

"Is your mother a mortician?"
"... No?"
"Then who taught you how to put on makeup?"

KCUnited
06-24-2010, 10:53 AM
Is farting in a hat a DP approved maneuvre?
Stetson Colon is Spanish, hence the spelling.

jAZ
06-24-2010, 10:58 AM
Life isn't nearly this complicated.

If you are trying to manipulate your way into a chick's pants in a bar, you might be having some fun in the short term, but most of the time, you are setting yourself up for massive drama or a karmic ass kicking.

Just learn how to be comfortable talking to new people, it shouldn't matter whether it's a woman or a man. That's a great life skill no matter what.

And make sure you know how to treat people with respect. And no, that doesn't mean you are passive or a wimp.

Just have the self confidence to give away respect to everyone and only take it back when someone shows they don't deserve it any longer.

And then have the confidence to assume you have to earn everyone's respect before they should give it to you.

You'll attract a lot better quality people in your life and at a much higher rate. You shouldn't have to be shamed into a desperate effort and playing a numbers game to find a few people who like to be around you.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 11:13 AM

If you are trying to manipulate your way into a chick's pants in a bar, you might be having some fun in the short term, but most of the time, you are setting yourself up for massive drama or a karmic ass kicking.

Just learn how to be comfortable talking to new people, it shouldn't matter whether it's a woman or a man. That's a great life skill no matter what.

And make sure you know how to treat people with respect. And no, that doesn't mean you are passive or a wimp.

Just have the self confidence to give away respect to everyone and only take it back when someone shows they don't deserve it any longer.

And then have the confidence to assume you have to earn everyone's respect before they should give it to you.

You'll attract a lot better quality people in your life and at a much higher rate. You shouldn't have to be shamed into a desperate effort and playing a numbers game to find a few people who like to be around you.

Jaz you sound like a natural...a natural coming into our game will be confused. It is complicated for people who aren't naturals.
If you come from the frame of Shame and desperation of course it will be shame and desperation. You come with the frame that "these girls are practice" for when I meet a high quality girl I won't come off as needy.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 11:15 AM
confidence isn't something you buy. It is about EXPERIENCE. This is why you hit on chicks everywhere all the time forever. You need experience attracting girls, you need to knock them down off the pedistal, and you need to meet more people. For those who aren't naturals, when you say "be confident, be yourself" you mine a well be saying "Hey, trying being a eagle, it is pretty sweet"

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 11:17 AM
I am also a big believer in taking 3 months out of your life to live like someone else, you can always go back to being your old self. 3 months is a blink of an eye. I've been a chump, and I've been a Champ.

CHENZ A!
06-24-2010, 11:25 AM
whale wars is an entertaining show.

Turned it on one time and let me just say the title is very misleading the whales weren't even fighting eachother they should put blades on their fins and give them lazers on their heads to shoot rival whales and just have one big whale royal rumble/war
Posted via Mobile Device

RedNFeisty
06-24-2010, 11:27 AM
Maybe you should say

"Hey, what's your name?"
"Judy"
"Judy, you're a Babe"
"Thanks"

Priceless!!! I have to find someone else to rep before giving you more...lol

That is fine. You would then be a !NEXT! !NEXT GIRL I would dance with a girl who wasn't so uptight, then guess what would happen to you...you would then want to dance with me or you wouldn't. It doesn't really matter when you have game NEXT GIRL NEXT GIRL NEXT GIRL NEXT PLACE. I never grab or touch a girl unless there is some kind of trust built up. I got her laughing or she can see I am already with a girl. There has to be some kind of vibe. Iowainian has solid game. He said the other day. It's about prespective. LEARN LEARN LEARN Then put it in prespective, so red and fiesty decks you. Well this is a perfect time to work on the NEXT GIRL :)

I have never needed to deck a guy in a bar, but you jerk your hand away fast enough, the drunk ones seem to stumble and fall.

I am the never girl, not very approachable for most or at least that is what I have been told. Nor will I spend time talking to a guy I have seen hitting on every woman in the bar. I tend to gravitate towards smooth confidence, cockiness and big ego's are a huge turn off. Only giving my perspective!

By all means, if you need the practice, work your stuff!

And I am not fucking uptight!!!:cuss:

:D

luv
06-24-2010, 11:48 AM
So, how are you single, Mr Mac Daddy?

jAZ
06-24-2010, 12:06 PM
Jaz you sound like a natural...a natural coming into our game will be confused. It is complicated for people who aren't naturals.
If you come from the frame of Shame and desperation of course it will be shame and desperation. You come with the frame that "these girls are practice" for when I meet a high quality girl I won't come off as needy.

Practice is perfectly reasonable. Growning your self-esteem is as well. Doing it by making a game out of it is hardly respectful. And in doing it that way, you aren't making yourself a better person. It's cutting other people down typically.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 02:47 PM
Yeah jaz you are the man

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 02:49 PM
So, how are you single, Mr Mac Daddy?

No need to be in a relationship right now! My value is just beginning to go up!

luv
06-24-2010, 02:57 PM
No need to be in a relationship right now! My value is just beginning to go up!

Just think about how much higher it would go. You know how women want things that are "off limits".

suds79
06-24-2010, 03:40 PM
Demongame here....asking How is your game today? I see alot of chumps out there...not living in the moment. Not getting numbers....not closing deals. Remember..You don't get your time back. Get out there! Make your time count.

Well I'm married so my game is probably rusty as he!! but that's fine with me.

I have no problem with people having a good time. Young or old. I will say a couple of things about the quote above.

Not getting numbers - Nothing wrong with that. But I hope you're still keeping in mind quality.

And my favorite saying "living in the moment". IMO this is often translated as doing something that's awesome now but you'll probably really regret later from a lack of judgement. So having a great time? No problem. Just be smart about what you do.

Just my 2 cents.

KCUnited
06-24-2010, 04:05 PM
The word "moment" is just a metaphor for pussy. So I take that live in the moment shit literally.

LaChapelle
06-24-2010, 06:26 PM
Because of the poor Economy in Atlanta
Leonard Redman got a Novelty Cherry Box at Hagers Grove

Valiant
06-24-2010, 08:02 PM
Great points.

So YOU go for the guy?? I guess brokeback is spreading..

Valiant
06-24-2010, 08:03 PM

Way to throw in real world common sense into this thread..

MahiMike
06-24-2010, 09:25 PM
Well I'm married and was pretty shy w/chicks. My game was to find a group and go with the least cute. Leave the pretty ones alone. Odds are against you. And the other girl will appreciate u more.

And if you get desperate enough - remember G U E (Go Ugly Early!).

Pablo
06-24-2010, 09:27 PM
Well I'm married and was pretty shy w/chicks. My game was to find a group and go with the least cute. Leave the pretty ones alone. Odds are against you. And the other girl will appreciate u more.

WTF brah. That's the saddest shit I've ever read.

MahiMike
06-24-2010, 09:38 PM
WTF brah. That's the saddest shit I've ever read.

Livin the life brah.

Demonpenz
06-24-2010, 10:03 PM
Well I'm married so my game is probably rusty as he!! but that's fine with me.

I have no problem with people having a good time. Young or old. I will say a couple of things about the quote above.

Not getting numbers - Nothing wrong with that. But I hope you're still keeping in mind quality.

And my favorite saying "living in the moment". IMO this is often translated as doing something that's awesome now but you'll probably really regret later from a lack of judgement. So having a great time? No problem. Just be smart about what you do.

Just my 2 cents.

Living in the moment is just like enjoy the ride. Sting once said....send your love to the future. Which means like sometimes you have to let a girl go and you get some pain, but if she comes back awesome.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-25-2010, 09:57 AM
Yeah jaz you are the man

That's "Smooth Jaz" to you, beeyatch!

Iowanian
06-25-2010, 03:27 PM
"Hey Babe"
"Hi Iowanian"
"You're kind of hot, I'd like to take you to a hog roast"
"really, that sounds like fun"
"yeah, I'd put you on the chair next to the stage and have
Lisa Lampenelli talk about you first"

Douche Baggins
06-25-2010, 03:59 PM
Tomorrow night I am going to try this line:

"Let's mainline peppermint schnapps and have angry buttsex."

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-26-2010, 10:30 AM
Tomorrow night I am going to try this line:

"Let's mainline peppermint schnapps and have angry buttsex."

Heh.

Douche Baggins
06-26-2010, 12:32 PM
Heh.

She hasn't replied.

Fuckin' skank.

http://www.alexresolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/broski-yaeger.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-26-2010, 03:01 PM
She hasn't replied.

Fuckin' skank.

http://www.alexresolutions.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/broski-yaeger.jpg

ROFL Rrrrrrico....

ChiefsCountry
06-26-2010, 05:54 PM
Well I'm married and was pretty shy w/chicks. My game was to find a group and go with the least cute. Leave the pretty ones alone. Odds are against you. And the other girl will appreciate u more. And if you get desperate enough - remember G U E (Go Ugly Early!).

Its good strategy to go for the ugliest one but you have to use her as bait to get the hot one.
Posted via Mobile Device

Demonpenz
06-26-2010, 08:18 PM
I actually got a really hot chicks number yesterday at power and light. She followed me around the bar. If you can get a chick laughing you are set. Now there is a 10% chance that she gives you a number and an even smaller one that she calls you back or txts back because the day after is a whole different vibe. Some chicks get buyers remorse, but I find overall even though the P and L is a meat market. If you can come up and just have fun you can get alot of numbers. I went into a group of 10 girls and asked "which one was the mother hen, which one is protecting the girls from guys hitting on the girls," the girls laughed their asses off and pointed out "The hen" I put my arm around her and was like ok...well I just have to get in good with you and I am set. Pulling the trigger Early at the power and light is very important because if you can get a good laugh show that you have good body language you will be ahead of the rest of the guys who follow you.

SPATCH
06-26-2010, 09:01 PM
I just recently got out of a relationship and I realized that, even though I have been single for the past few months, I haven't been acting like it.

Snapped out of that shit real quick last night. Decided to go back to my old, trusty pick-up line to open things up; "Excuse me, have you seen my virginity? I lost it over here like ten minutes ago." I was on fire.... creating prospects left and right. I didn't bring anybody home but I was getting A LOT of attention. Successful night. Expecting more of the same tonight

Douche Baggins
06-26-2010, 09:14 PM
That sounds fairly pathetic, spatula.

SPATCH
06-26-2010, 09:34 PM

You would be surprised... it's all about how you present it, though. You're "the fun guy" if done correctly. I'm only 22, as well. That might make a difference.

CosmicPal
06-26-2010, 09:45 PM

If I was desperate enough, I went G U E late (as in when last call is called). Never first.

Douche Baggins
06-26-2010, 10:14 PM
Chick just asked me out for a drink...at this time of night?

Think she wants the GoSchlong?

SPATCH
06-26-2010, 10:26 PM
Chick just asked me out for a drink...at this time of night?

Think she wants the GoSchlong?

Don't ever call it that again

.. but yeah, it's a strong possibility

Halfcan
06-26-2010, 10:31 PM
Back at Boys Town in the late 90s, we'd sneak out and play "funky dick", whoever came back before sun up with the worst smelling dick took home the crown. I think one of the guys might have be ghey though, but that just made it more challenging for the rest of us.

:eek: you smelled other guys dicks??

morphius
06-26-2010, 10:49 PM
:eek: you smelled other guys dicks??
It might be possible that they were all gay, except kcunited had a hard time dealing with peer pressure, lol.

Halfcan
06-26-2010, 10:53 PM
It might be possible that they were all gay, except kcunited had a hard time dealing with peer pressure, lol.

ROFL maybe i just took his post a dick smelling out of context-lol

Halfcan
06-26-2010, 11:02 PM
Pez my friend-great thread-I meet lots of girls but I always tend to end up with the ones with issues-How do I break the cycle??

Halfcan
06-26-2010, 11:04 PM
Oh yeah I have zero game-I have a pos car-middle age and broke-lol I think it is hopeless that I will find a good women.

Douche Baggins
06-27-2010, 01:08 AM
Don't ever call it that again

.. but yeah, it's a strong possibility

Yeah, of course it ends up I meet the only non-religious prude in the world.

Wouldn't even dance with me. Just wanted to sit, gab, and drink.

FML

HoneyBadger
06-27-2010, 02:44 AM
Yeah, of course it ends up I meet the only non-religious prude in the world.

Wouldn't even dance with me. Just wanted to sit, gab, and drink.

FML

What a whore.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 09:01 AM

just like in comedy it's not what you say it's HOW YOU SAY IT.

if spatula goes up there square on square shoulder with some girl makes eye contact and says that line. It comes off creepy. If he goes up to her says "hi.... or Parden me (think james bond, don juan, Sinatra smooth, then eye contact at "HI" then says" have you seen my" ...then focus on something else with your eyes and deliver that line smooth. You will get a laugh. Laughs = connection.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Oh yeah I have zero game-I have a pos car-middle age and broke-lol I think it is hopeless that I will find a good women.

First nothing is impossible. I think anything is possible if you just set aside time out of your day to WORK on it. I am litterally talking about working on an hour on message boards sosuave.com or reading up on the subject. I go against the grain in some ways in "game theory" I do think to some degree you have to "find" a good woman. I spent 9 years doing my thing because everyone said "if you look for love you won't find it" well I never had a girl come to my door or approach me anywhere. I would first find what you are looking for then start going to those places. I like girls with tats and so I hang out with the music scene. I also try too ( my stomach doesn't really like this) I try to talk to every girl i think is attractive within 3 seconds (it comes off not as creepy) that gets you on your toes.

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 11:08 AM
I ask a girl for her jersey. She'll give you a puzzled look thats when you say name and number. Be sure to wear a condom.

Holla

SPATCH
06-27-2010, 11:26 AM
First nothing is impossible. I think anything is possible if you just set aside time out of your day to WORK on it. I am litterally talking about working on an hour on message boards sosuave.com or reading up on the subject. I go against the grain in some ways in "game theory" I do think to some degree you have to "find" a good woman. I spent 9 years doing my thing because everyone said "if you look for love you won't find it" well I never had a girl come to my door or approach me anywhere. I would first find what you are looking for then start going to those places. I like girls with tats and so I hang out with the music scene. I also try too ( my stomach doesn't really like this) I try to talk to every girl i think is attractive within 3 seconds (it comes off not as creepy) that gets you on your toes.

This is key... I have to get myself mentally prepared when I go out intending to meet as many new women as possible. You really have to force yourself to approach them immediately (even though it might not feel natural). It is, without a doubt, the right move.

Halfcan
06-27-2010, 11:40 AM

Thats actually some pretty good advice-damm your good at this.

SPATCH
06-27-2010, 12:12 PM
just like in comedy it's not what you say it's HOW YOU SAY IT.

if spatula goes up there square on square shoulder with some girl makes eye contact and says that line. It comes off creepy. If he goes up to her says "hi.... or Parden me (think james bond, don juan, Sinatra smooth, then eye contact at "HI" then says" have you seen my" ...then focus on something else with your eyes and deliver that line smooth. You will get a laugh. Laughs = connection.

Here is a exactly how one of my conversations went down Friday night...

(Walked up to two girls standing together)

Me: "Hey have you guys seen my virginity?"

More Attractive Girl: "I think you lost it a long time ago..." (wasn't expecting that.)

Me: "No, actually I lost it right over here like ten minutes ago."

(One laughs, the other has a stupid smile on her face)

Me: "I'm serious............ I want it back."

(Both are laughing now)

Me: "Please keep an I out for it, I don't want anybody to step on it."

Me: (to the less attractive girl) "What was your name?"

I carried on a short conversation with the less attractive girl before I even introduced myself to the more attractive girl. This works so well. The more attractive girl starts to get flustered and starts to want your attention really badly.

Anyway, wound up getting the more attractive girl's number

Halfcan
06-27-2010, 12:21 PM
Here is a exactly how one of my conversations went down Friday night...

(Walked up to two girls standing together)

Me: "Hey have you guys seen my virginity?"

More Attractive Girl: "I think you lost it a long time ago..." (wasn't expecting that.)

Me: "No, actually I lost it right over here like ten minutes ago."

(One laughs, the other has a stupid smile on her face)

Me: "I'm serious............ I want it back."

(Both are laughing now)

Me: "Please keep an I out for it, I don't want anybody step on it."

Me: (to the less attractive girl) "What was your name?"

I carried on a short conversation with the less attractive girl before I even introduced myself to the more attractive girl. This works so well. The more attractive girl starts to get flustered and starts to want your attention really badly.

Anyway, wound up getting the more attractive girls number

I guess I dont get it-you must be a stud because if most guys approached a girl with that lame line they would call security on them. But if they think you are attractive-they might let it slide.

SPATCH
06-27-2010, 12:43 PM
I guess I dont get it-you must be a stud because if most guys approached a girl with that lame line they would call security on them. But if they think you are attractive-they might let it slide.

Seriously???

This has been my most successful opener for over a year... not one girl that I've used it on has been offended.

You just have to be confident. It doesn't matter how "studly" you are as long as you are confident. My best friend pulls fairly good looking girls all the time even though he's not particularly attractive. He's just confident, and he keeps girls laughing.

Maybe if I slinked up behind a girl and creepily whispered that line into her ear while using bad posture it wouldn't work... but that, of course, is not how I roll.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 03:27 PM
Ay girl. Ay girl.

You want me to eat that pussy or what?

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 03:30 PM
Who cares if a girl calls security on you? Seriously if you say something in a friendly manor and the girl calls security on you that is on HER. You are the good person.. aren't you? I've never been in jail, never done shit, always tried to make myself better, I am confident that I am awesome. If the girl doesn't like something well that is on her, I take note and move on.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 03:38 PM
I have had some MONSTER rejections, but everytime you get rejected, learn from it, it is a blessing. It weeds out one more woman on this earth that you don't need. Sometimes later the woman may have been in a bad mood. Yesterday at "the well" in waldo. Two hard body hot girls are sitting there at a table. They are in good convo but not leaned over like real into their convo. I go over there good posture confident, and I ask slyly "are you guys using the ketchup?" It is 100 degrees out and it was midnight it was a joke. there was no one eating food for like 2 hours. The girls were like apalled i came over there...and didn't get the joke. I laughed told my friends they saw it go down and they laughed at the absurdness of me asking hot girls this late if they were using this ketchup. The girls then laughed and then showed interest.

IF A GIRL ASKS YOUR NAME FIRST IT IS ON. IT IS ON IT IS ON

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Don't give a shit about what anyone thinks exept for you and your mentors.
We are so easy to call everyone on this earth morons but we somehow give a shit if a person thinks it is embarrassing the way I approach girls. First find your path (mine is comedy and helping people with their game) stay on that path. Have fun, enjoy the moment. Now enjoy the moment doesn't mean go for sex at the price of later. It just means, you have to enjoy ever morsal of life, it attracts people to you. Meet guys Meet girls meet everyone.

If a girl does ask your name ask her playfully Are you going to google me?

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 03:52 PM
Demon have u ever gone ass to mouth on a bitch?

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 03:53 PM
One thing I really had a problem with is listening to music that I didn't want with a woman. If a woman puts on some mushy music, accept it, try to like it. Every woman I am with deserves romance. Hell I deserve romance. It is AMAZING if you can stick with the mushy shit and put "bang this bitch" out of your head for 15 minutes how much longer it goes. Woman think about sex as much as men, but they think of it in a romance version. Give them some romance and you can get as much sex as you want. I was with a girl who put some John Mayer horse shit song on, embrace it, she thinks John Mayer is sexy. If anything listen to John Mayer a shitload and try to pick up some tips. You could become the closest thing to John Mayer that she gets, but do it for the right reasons, do it because you want to have fun, you like the chick and you want to have a good time. Nothing good is going to come of any of my deals if you are just trying to get laid.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 03:53 PM
Demon have u ever gone ass to mouth on a bitch?

I have not.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 03:57 PM
It doesn't bug me but it is haunting me the way Jaz said "you are making this too hard" earlier in the thread. Watching the guys at the power and light with perfect muscles with no game, the guys with money with no game, the black people WITH NO GAME. I think it IS hard exept for the select few who are naturals and those who work at it. I know 3 or4 naturals in my ENTIRE life. I haven't been a natural around the game for awhile, when you do...hold on to your hat, they are fun as hell and take notes, you might get great advice and contact.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:01 PM
The reason why I said black people with no game, is I saw black guys checking out girls sexually the girls flashing sexual eyes back, and there was no approach several times. All black guys think they have game, but I know better LMAO. Ok back to my natural story. I was sitting in at the power and light during the day..just a boring day. This dude comes in whoooping and hollaring at the girl he is with..."NO GIRL YOU ARE WEARING A ONE SIE.. (like an outfit a kid would wear and have to take off to take a piss) he was loud fun got everyone in the bar involved. He was with 2 smoking chicks having a great ass time. He came up too me and it was great battle of two guys with game, but I let him take the room because frankly he was the man. made fun of the girls with him (like little brats woman are) they loved it.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Ok so I knew his girlfriend when she came later was going to be hot. Later on his girlfriend came in she was smoking...she had a good attitude..we chatted for awhile. This dudes mouth was foul and I bet most chumps would be like :oh this is why i hate the power and light because of loud deuches like this: the thing is he understood if he got kicked out of that bar there were 4 other bars he could go too. No one was going to tell him shit though as he set the frame with fun for everyone in the bar. I told him some of my jokes "like how I like to sing Sex is on fire to my friends voicemail whenever I get laid"

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 04:04 PM
This thread isnt serious right?

Pablo
06-27-2010, 04:05 PM
This thread isnt serious right?Game is serious bidness brah.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:06 PM
I talked to the girl he was dating and she asked me "ray i honestly don't know why I date him, he doesn't have a job, he drinks too much, I told her, he can make a funeral fun, that is why you date him." You can have a boat, a car, a house all the outter game you want, but you know what you can't give a girl? You can't give her EMOTION he is providing. That is one of the things I don't sweat a guy that works somewhere great, I actually don't sweat much about girls anymore. There are a billion of them turning 18 every day, for middle age people look at the paper there are a bunch getting divorced every day. I can provide a woman with fun, and work on making her feel good. We all work too fucking hard not to have some fun with the health we are blessed with.

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 04:06 PM
Game is serious bidness brah.

Game recognize game hoes do too

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:09 PM
The game is not ment to be serious. Serious should be for cancer and death and such, nothing is going to have more effect in your money situation in life than the woman in your life.

ChiefsCountry
06-27-2010, 04:09 PM
When did demonpenz become Mystery and Style rolled into one. :)

DeezNutz
06-27-2010, 04:10 PM
Demongame: How should I get my game on track after finding out the girl I was macking, for realz, blowed the whole chamber of commerce?

Pablo
06-27-2010, 04:11 PM
Demongame: How should I get my game on track after finding out the girl I was macking, for realz, blowed the whole chamber of commerce?Then you know she probably gives good blew jobs.

DeezNutz
06-27-2010, 04:12 PM
Then you know she probably gives good blew jobs.

Fat people might read this.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:13 PM
When did demonpenz become Mystery and Style rolled into one. :)

I do not do the formula stuff those dudes do, respect to them though. They are entertaining. I don't have friends to raise my value lol. My stories that would raise my value to woman bring my value down because my stories involve people from st joe bringing my value down.

Mystery and Style are pick up artists and they have a technique that makes your value seem higher than it is by telling a story "Have you ever jumped a fence to see "insert famous land mark" oh we did it with "insert popular friend" one day here is a tip. They do it to show value and gain attraction with woman. My "value" is I have a giant pair of balls, and I can be funny. I got alot of other game if I am near guitars, art, drums, music, etc.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 04:14 PM
Fat people might read this.Yeah right, we all know fat clogs their eyeballs up and they can't see to read.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:17 PM
I do like some of styles lines just to keep pushing through a conversation "which one is the lover and which one is the fighter" is a good one when you are stuck. I also like to tell girls (because this has happened, that you both can be lovers and fighters so I got a 1/8 chance to get it right) Thumb wrestling if the convo comes to a halt, sticking your tounge out to have an ugly face contest is good. Carry a small nerf ball around and just throw it at girls then give them the "L" to the forhead like they are losers.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 04:19 PM
I've tried quite a few different approaches when meeting new girls.

Morel(mushroom) of the story: Funny wins.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 04:19 PM
Carry a small nerf ball around and just throw it at girls then give them the "L" to the forhead like they are losers.LMAO

WTF.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:21 PM
Seriously a girl has no option other than to smile or interact with you if you carry a small ball around and you toss it at her "playfully" you are just "In" at that moment.

ChiefsCountry
06-27-2010, 04:22 PM
Keep up the work penz. Its kind of funny that chicks are dumb enough to fall for some the shit we pull on them.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:27 PM
Keep up the work penz. Its kind of funny that chicks are dumb enough to fall for some the shit we pull on them.

Oh they are not dumb, they are not dumb at all. They just like different things, woman can smell if a guy is not true to himself from way the fuck off. If I am thinking of a word in my head a woman can pick up on it through my body language. I have tried going out and thought "sex" all night ...girls read you... if I put in my head "this woman is beautiful, I want to get to know her.." in my head a I get further. I love it... woman go through their period once a month child birth, have creeps hit on them all the time, they wear hi heals, If they don't fuck they are prudes, if they do fuck they are sluts. I give it up to them. The strong ones are strong. If they laugh and "fall" for something I do. It's because they want to have fun just like I do. You know I would love it if someone did my own lines on me, because talking at a bar or shopping is boring. connecting with people are not.

Douche Baggins
06-27-2010, 04:28 PM
So last night I meet this chick at a club. Turns out she is a prude who doesn't even want to dance but that is not the point.

This girl apparently has Jehovah's Witness friends. And she told me something no one has ever told me before - I act exactly the same way. She said she couldn't be specific, but there was just something about me. I gave off the same vibe.

Why do I bring this up? Well, when the prude left and I had a chance to go pick up some drunk slut...I couldn't do it. Going to clubs still feels wrong. I feel so out of place it's sickening. I drink, I dress appropriately for the situation, but every instinct within me is telling me to run. It's not like I'm scared...I just don't want to be there. The best I can do is laugh at the idiots running around in Ed Hardy, like it's some freakshow and I'm above it all.

But the revelation that I both have that mental state of mind and give off the same vibe I supposedly began to shed nine years ago was quite a revelation. Sometimes I wonder if my original programming will ever be overwritten.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:29 PM
You know who the dumb ones are? Men who only hit on the waitresses and tip alot. They are hired guns. I can tell alittle bit if a waitress actually likes me or if she is just having fun passing the time. The trick is we both are having fun, she may not be interested, but we both are having fun flirting.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:31 PM
So last night I meet this chick at a club. Turns out she is a prude who doesn't even want to dance but that is not the point.

This girl apparently has Jehovah's Witness friends. And she told me something no one has ever told me before - I act exactly the same way. She said she couldn't be specific, but there was just something about me. I gave off the same vibe.

Why do I bring this up? Well, when the prude left and I had a chance to go pick up some drunk slut...I couldn't do it. Going to clubs still feels wrong. I feel so out of place it's sickening. I drink, I dress appropriately for the situation, but every instinct within me is telling me to run. It's not like I'm scared...I just don't want to be there. The best I can do is laugh at the idiots running around in Ed Hardy, like it's some freakshow and I'm above it all.

But the revelation that I both have that mental state of mind and give off the same vibe I supposedly began to shed nine years ago was quite a revelation. Sometimes I wonder if my original programming will ever be overwritten.

You are scared because you are in new territory, you have been infront of the computer so long. Spend about 20 hours in that same club and walk in like you own it. Hell make a mp3 of your self saying "YOU OWN THIS MOTHER FUCKER YOU OWN THIS MOTHER FUCKER" then get some time in there. Everyone who has a nervous feeling it's because it is new. Push through, but work on being a man. Hell if I was you I would ask Phil or Stevie Ray what is like being a man. They will give you painful advice but pain is growth. You can have pain but just don't suffer.

Douche Baggins
06-27-2010, 04:35 PM
It's not really new. I've been going to clubs on occasion for two years now. Every time I leave I think "ugh, thank god I'm finally leaving."

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:39 PM
It's not really new. I've been going to clubs on occasion for two years now. Every time I leave I think "ugh, thank god I'm finally leaving."

Well then you are doing something you don't want to do, you have to treat your free time better. Clubs are a good place to just throw random shit out to see if it works, you aren't going to find marriage material there, you work on your game there so if you see a girl at the market you won't be nervous. My "Club" that I hate going to is Harpos..tuesday.... bunch of young Woman that are rough on me, bring it on. I need my game tight. You want the most out of like? Connect with people you don't like, which means "bros" for me.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:42 PM
clubs are work though, go to clubs and go "if I can have fun here, I can have fun at most places"

Pablo
06-27-2010, 04:44 PM
It's not really new. I've been going to clubs on occasion for two years now. Every time I leave I think "ugh, thank god I'm finally leaving."Are you afraid to socialize with people you don't know...or what? You said you feel "better" than Ed Hardy brahs and whatnot; but it doesn't make any sense to hate on those guys. Chances are if you strike up a convo with one of them you'll probably find some common ground and even buy you a fuckin JagerBomb. Ed Hardy gear is fucking ugly as sin to me personally, but acting condescending and discriminatory really only works on online. It does no good IRL.

I just have to be out and about on the weekends. If I couldn't go out on the weekend and mingle with people I'd probably eat a bullet. Shit, I went to a field party in Stewartsville(BFE) last night. I knew about 5 people there out of the 60 or so that came through. I just talked with people and cracked jokes and shit and had a fantastic time. Made some new friends that if I see out again will probably share a beer with me. Talks to a couple girls and got facebooked when I woke up this morning. I know I didn't tell these chicks my last name so that means that had to search for mutual friends and look for me specifically. That's what it's all about man. I didn't have to do any work but just talk and be funny and whatever. Getting out of your element is exactly what you should try to do at any given opportunity.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:44 PM
So much of the game is just realizing and giving yourself a pat on the back. What did you do for your game today? It can be something as small as :flossing: just keep working on that game.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:46 PM
Gochiefs inner game is so fucked you can just tell what a child he is on here. He is set up to get hurt one of these days.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:48 PM
You know it is so weird how pain is aquired. Pulling the trigger on an insult swallowing your pride walking a way. These things are painful, but it is how you grow.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:49 PM
Just a little story. I have a good buddy of mine that has come along way for awhile. We always have been weak. I came to the realization that he had a brother a year older than him. His older brother was always a leader of his family. We thought it out, that he could become a better man if he starts having the mentality that "if something happens to my brother" I am there to take the control of this family.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 04:52 PM
having game means working and being able to look in the mirror and see yourself as a guy who is working with his talents to be the best he can be. I know for me, there was years were I looked in the mirror and all I saw a was a piece of shit. I suspect guys out there with no game feel the same way.

Douche Baggins
06-27-2010, 04:57 PM
Are you afraid to socialize with people you don't know...or what?

No. If anything, she was more nervous than I was last night. And I talked to some idiot who was dancing on the deck.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 04:58 PM
GC, honest question...

You seem like a fairly personable guy IRL. You don't have a problem with socializing and putting yourself out there and met and talked with all sorts of folks at the Bash. What about the club makes it such a different atmosphere to you?

Do the other guys in there throw you off, or the number of chicks, or what?

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2010, 05:00 PM
LMAO

WTF.

TRAMP-BALL FTW!!!! ELVENTY!!!!!1111@

Douche Baggins
06-27-2010, 05:01 PM
GC, honest question...

You seem like a fairly personable guy IRL. You don't have a problem with socializing and putting yourself out there and met and talked with all sorts of folks at the Bash. What about the club makes it such a different atmosphere to you?

Do the other guys in there throw you off, or the number of chicks, or what?

I don't know what it is. I think it has something to do with the fact that I was taught not to go into such places.

It's always been a very powerful mental repellent. The response is almost pavlovian.

Like you said, I was very social at the bash. The other day at the Rangers game I couldn't help but talk to the people around me.

I'm not really sure what I'm getting at but just the revelation that I still act like something I thought I had left behind shook me a little last night. I feel like committing arson, or at the very least, vandalism. Guess the target.

Sorry to attention whore.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 05:11 PM
You just have to reframe the situation. For some people it's the club some people it's other places.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 05:13 PM
Wouldn't it be nice to take some young guys out and let them go through the pain early that some girls are just hoes... and your growing period is not taking them back and moving on. I always did the convient thing and took the ho back, because I had no game.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 05:25 PM
This girl right now I am txting is into me pretty large. She is into you if she asks you " do you have a girlfriend"

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 05:25 PM
I actually made a mistake of asking her if she had a boyfriend...she wouldn't be asking questions like that if she had a boyfriend, or if she does have a boyfriend she is looking.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Halfcan mentioned earlier that he is middle aged. The good thing about being a man is your value only goes up with experience, where womans goes down.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 05:28 PM
and I mean that socially. I love me some older woman. Strong strong beautiful woman.

ChiefsCountry
06-27-2010, 05:29 PM
and I mean that socially. I love me some older woman. Strong strong beautiful woman.

Go Cougars! Awesome on the ego thats for sure.

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 05:31 PM
Pablo youve met GC?

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 05:35 PM
Go Cougars! Awesome on the ego thats for sure.

fuck yeah Louie ck has a bit on it. I love them too.

ChiefsCountry
06-27-2010, 05:39 PM
**** yeah Louie ck has a bit on it. I love them too.

I got a couple I work with and several of my clients are. I don't push the line bc you don't crap where you eat. But its funny as shit to go have a drink with them and all the older men get pissed off they are with a younger guy.

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 05:40 PM
CC your telling me if one of your co-workers asked to fuck you'd say no? Unless your married of course.

ChiefsCountry
06-27-2010, 05:45 PM
CC your telling me if one of your co-workers asked to **** you'd say no? Unless your married of course.

My dick will tell me yes but my head says no. :D Its not worth getting off for the drama and bullshit that could come from it. Besides its not that hard to go get some strange anyways.

Delano
06-27-2010, 05:47 PM
CC your telling me if one of your co-workers asked to fuck you'd say no? Unless your married of course.

Unless you're 15 and stocking shelves, dipping your pen in company ink is bad news.
Posted via Mobile Device

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 05:48 PM
Unless you're 15 and stocking shelves, dipping your pen in company ink is bad news.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good thing I don't plan on staying at this job then :)

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 05:54 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I think it shows lazyness on both parties.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 06:18 PM
Pablo youve met GC?At the bash last year.

I live right by Nzoner(Joe) who puts the bash on each year; it's a good way to meet folks and put faces to names and whatnot.

Pablo
06-27-2010, 06:32 PM
You also have to figure out what gives you confidence. GC, it sucks that your upbringing sort of robbed you of experiencing "deviant pursuits". It doesn't sound like you lack confidence, but some day you'll move past that JH mentality altogether and just realize a club is another place for folks to have a good time. Then you can run that bitch, or at least enjoy yourself. Confidence is key. Don't worry about being comfortable, worry about being confident. Some day you'll be comfortable in that setting hopefully.

For me, when I'm working out on a regular basis I'm 10x more confident. That's what it's all about. Find out what gives you confidence and run with it. Shit you not, this has been a couple months back when I was actually not being a worthless fatbody...I went to the bar feeling like $1 million. I just radiated happiness and self-confidence.

I was waiting on my buddy and drinking a few beers. Got on the pool table at Kelly's and won 11 games in a row. Then went up to the bar to grab another beer and some drunk red-head looked at me. I gave her a little smile, then she just flat out grabbed my ass and asked what my name was. Doesn't get any easier than that. And it's all because I felt good about me and was confident and assertive.

RedNFeisty
06-27-2010, 06:59 PM
I was waiting on my buddy and drinking a few beers. Got on the pool table at Kelly's and won 11 games in a row. Then went up to the bar to grab another beer and some drunk red-head looked at me. I gave her a little smile, then she just flat out grabbed my ass and asked what my name was. Doesn't get any easier than that. And it's all because I felt good about me and was confident and assertive.

Will work every time!!

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2010, 08:33 PM

In this fucking economy?! Negatory.

RedNFeisty
06-27-2010, 09:28 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Big no, no!! I even go as far as to say no one nighters with anyone from my favorite watering hole.

luv
06-27-2010, 09:31 PM

Smiling is not being "assertive", and the girl was drunk. I think you give yourself too much credit. :p

SPATCH
06-27-2010, 09:44 PM
A few years back I was ULTRA confident... I mean.. I was un-FUCKING-stoppable.

However, I've had a couple weird relationships back to back. Both girls were very, very beautiful but both of them fucked with my psyche.

A few weeks ago I came to the realization that my swagger was, in fact, vanishing. I basically had to remind myself that I was still that same guy; that unstoppable champion. I started to feel really good about myself again. I wanted to feel that way whenever I was out... so I took out a highlighter and put a mark on my left thumb before I went out to the clubs. Every time I took a drink I would see the mark on my thumb and I would be reminded that "I am the shit". It worked really well. Every time I would feel myself slipping out of that mindset I would see the mark on my thumb and immediately get back on track.

You might try something like that Claythan.. worked for me.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 09:51 PM
A few years back I was ULTRA confident... I mean.. I was un-****ING-stoppable.

However, I've had a couple weird relationships back to back. Both girls were very, very beautiful but both of them ****ed with my psyche.

A few weeks ago I came to the realization that my swagger was, in fact, vanishing. I basically had to remind myself that I was still that same guy; that unstoppable champion. I started to feel really good about myself again. I wanted to feel that way whenever I was out... so I took out a highlighter and put a mark on my left thumb before I went out to the clubs. Every time I took a drink I would see the mark on my thumb and I would be reminded that "I am the shit". It worked really well. Every time I would feel myself slipping out of that mindset I would see the mark on my thumb and immediately get back on track.

anything helps, but taking a week off to study something new in the game helps for me. Fashion art whatever. Alot of times I will give myself a break by playing video games.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 09:54 PM
you are going to have ups and downs ebb and flow in the game.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-27-2010, 10:11 PM
A few years back I was ULTRA confident... I mean.. I was un-FUCKING-stoppable.

However, I've had a couple weird relationships back to back. Both girls were very, very beautiful but both of them fucked with my psyche.

You are a Mencia sketch waiting to happen, Sir. :D

ThaVirus
06-27-2010, 10:15 PM
Ahhhh, this is great comedy.. On a side note, besides DaKCmanAPorwhateverthefuckhisnameis, what CP poster do you guys think has the most game? I'm aware there's no way to know for sure without ever meeting them, but just for shits and giggles...

Douche Baggins
06-27-2010, 10:26 PM
Bob Dole, without question.

RedNFeisty
06-27-2010, 10:28 PM
Ahhhh, this is great comedy.. On a side note, besides DaKCmanAPorwhateverthe****hisnameis, what CP poster do you guys think has the most game? I'm aware there's no way to know for sure without ever meeting them, but just for shits and giggles...

DaKCman is the most awesome there is, you should know this by now!!

SPATCH
06-27-2010, 10:30 PM
You are a Mencia sketch waiting to happen, Sir. :D

You take that back........ right now. You take that back.

Demonpenz
06-27-2010, 10:37 PM
danman is a natural

Chocolate Hog
06-27-2010, 11:23 PM
At the bash last year.

I live right by Nzoner(Joe) who puts the bash on each year; it's a good way to meet folks and put faces to names and whatnot.

You goin to training camp this year? I'm gonna stay away from you since you've been known to give a few bloody noses.

HoneyBadger
06-28-2010, 12:57 AM
This girl right now I am txting is into me pretty large. She is into you if she asks you " do you have a girlfriend"

On the subject of texting, girls love it, I don't. I find it is much easier to progress with a girl if you make a phone call. A few minutes on the phone is equal to hours of texting.

HoneyBadger
06-28-2010, 01:00 AM
This is key... I have to get myself mentally prepared when I go out intending to meet as many new women as possible. You really have to force yourself to approach them immediately (even though it might not feel natural). It is, without a doubt, the right move.

When I walk into a bar I force myself to talk to every girl, or at least make eye contact so they notice I have arrived.

Just being fun works; ie. high fives work magic.

When I have no material to use off the top of my head I usually will say something along the lines of "hey this is my friend ______, he's a really nice guy". It just breaks the ice and makes your wing start things off.

Demonpenz
06-28-2010, 08:46 AM
Hive fives, cheers..clinking glasses, thumb wrestling, rock paper scissors. Just don't like the woman win and make fun of them in a playful way when you win

Demonpenz
07-01-2010, 09:49 AM
Wow...what a week in the game. You know out there chumps are giving Hot girls what they want, just making them act like spoiled people. (I will try to keep my insults to a minimum). The girls I dated this week didn't really let me have any fun, just txted other people when I was out with them, just were rude. Why? Because they can. That is ok, I didn't do a good enough job getting opening attraction, you learn that you just have to push through and find other girls. Once you get just a little bit of game. It is pretty easy. There are 1,000 of girls turning 21. I did find a nice one, sometimes you have to go overboard to make it clear you are not there just to have sex with them. In my mind it is clear what I want out of the game. to have fun, to have more choices, to find a girl that makes me happy and one I can make her happy. I can get skanks at will so I figured she knows that I am not there just for a Lay, but woman sometimes don't know this. It is also amazing that woman will just come up with drama to create something to get them through day. I think out of my time in the field working on dating woman. Most of the drama comes around 3 or so or 2 hours before they get off work. So If a woman starts giving you shit and you did nothing. Either throw some meaningless sorrys in there or leave her alone, she is bored/ragging/whatever. The worst thing you can do is waste your time trying to get back in her good graces (her fake good graces..because remember she is faking this drama)

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 09:31 AM
It is important to choose mentors and you only listen to them. If they aren't mentors they don't get it...in fact they probably want you to fail. People have different reasons for hatin', but the most disturbing one is they want you to fail.

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 09:36 AM
The way you frame ways of learning is giant when teaching. We try to market everything to young men through sex. We should market good MAN advice through sex.... or atleast pursue that avenue. I had to take a long look why the opposite sex had no reaction to me. Then I started going back to basic biological needs, turns out I wasn't being a man that could protect a woman or nurture (sp?) her needs. I know it sounds sick, but if you were a Man..why had knowledge that wanted to share for the next generation, go the route of "Hey you want to be successful with woman you better learn how to do this,this,this....

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 09:40 AM
I got rejected hard yesterday when I approached a couple girls. this girl had a necklace that looked like a tooth. So I approached with a smile, we were having a good time, so I started teasing her about how she has a shark Incisior as a necklace, and how she should put her necklace under a pillow and the tooth fairy will give her 2 bucks. her friend "mother hen" grr was like your time's up here buddy! They were laughing I was laughing....Note. Next time I I need to get her involved. I am trying really hard not to call this lady a bitch on here, because players don't call girls bitches. After all, everyone ususally has a good obituary, so that bitch at the bar, club, wasn't a bitch to everyone. So just take my lumps laugh it off, try to handle it with class, I talked to a bunch of people yesterday. So it was all good. So Players out there.... just remember thats about as bad as it gets. some girl going "YOUR TIMES UP HERE BUDDY!" LMAO it does kinda sting but pain = growth

ChiTown
07-02-2010, 09:53 AM
What is this "Game" you speak of?

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 09:55 AM
What is this "Game" you speak of?

Game comes from a book called "the Inner game of Tennis" it is the mental aspect of attaining growth and success.

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 09:55 AM
That would be cool if people could talk about their mental game on here with sports, women, handling problems,

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 10:02 AM
Once you see what it takes to get better day in and day out you learn a new formula how to learn a tool. I don't think I fully enjoyed learning guitar or drums, because I wasn't fully aware the process the day in and day out how I was getting better. Of course there were times "yay I learned pork and beans!" that i was feeling good, but you can get more out of life by stopping and going yeah I did alittle better today...I didn't want to do it, but I did. Now I know some exact people on this board that can do this with Numbers. Maybe that is why people that are runners seem successful. they can apply the pattern of cutting seconds off their mile, onto business.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-02-2010, 12:03 PM
It is important to choose mentors and you only listen to them. If they aren't mentors they don't get it...in fact they probably want you to fail. People have different reasons for hatin', but the most disturbing one is they want you to fail.

It's impotant to listen to The Mentors; they'll teach you everything you need to know about women.

DaKCMan AP
07-02-2010, 12:43 PM
her friend "mother hen"

Mother Hen's are teh suck.

CHENZ A!
07-02-2010, 12:57 PM
My game is tight..tight as fuck is my game.
Posted via Mobile Device

KCUnited
07-02-2010, 01:04 PM
Demongame:

I have a "friend" who stutters, BMI states he's morbidly obese (whatever that means), and is physically handicap. How can he get his game up to the level it was before he was born?

See this wasn't a real question, but in the game karma goes a long way. Look for ways to help the lesser out and maybe that mother hen that is giving you problems might catch the eye of some fat gamer at the PhotoHunt machine while you're working your game.

CoMoChief
07-02-2010, 01:28 PM
I was at the bar the other night, my friends were playing pool on the other side of the bar, and I ordered a drink and sat at the bar while waiting for it....(apparantly) my fingernails were a tad bit too long and a trimming was needed. While I was waiting at the counter getting my drink, this girl (for whatever reason) decided to comment on my fingernails....she says and I quote "God, don't you ever cut your fingernails?!?" At first I was just surprised at the question itself, but quickly I responded by saying "Sorry, I just got back from my brother's funeral, and I didn't really think about it, turned away and didn't say anything else. She starts to feel really bad and starts tearing up, apologizing to me etc. Later when I'm leaving with my friends I walk past her table and tell her I really didn't have a brother but I sure as hell made you feel like shit all night. Her Boyfriend started laughing and I left. Stupid girl.

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 02:22 PM
You know if some girl is says something about your finger nails or your hair fix it if you want to attract girls. Simple shit is a deal breaker for sure. All in the details as such, just don't make a deal out of it. Laugh and fix it.

Demonpenz
07-02-2010, 02:23 PM
Mother Hen's are teh suck.

god they suck, but if I can work my game to get in good with them, fun is had for all, but I failed yesterday LMAO

Demonpenz
07-12-2010, 09:01 AM
The same skill set dealing with rejection with woman, carries over to other parts of your life. Buying a home, buying a car, not getting what you want. This weekend I spent some time thinking of some girls that rejected me, and life goes on no matter what. So the faster you can put a smile on your face and push through the faster you can get back to enjoying life. Just get back to doing the things you love right away, and you will push through. Telling a true story that shows your value to woman is important to show them what you are all about. There is a secondary payoff at work. If you can tell a story showing your value and you detach yourself from the end result, it makes it easier to do the same in all parts of your life. I can now deliever bad news without being emotionally drained. A part of business is giving bad news, and pushing on and moving on.

Being Unconfortable is a good thing, that is how you grow, your body is like WTF are you doing I don't know what is going on?! This is when you know you are in the growth period.

Douche Baggins
07-12-2010, 09:06 AM
I'm taking two girls dancing this week. Suggestions? You already know they are a little slutty if they want to go dancing.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 09:46 AM
I'm taking two girls dancing this week. Suggestions? You already know they are a little slutty if they want to go dancing.

Dancing does not necessarily equate to sluttiness. Now, if they wanted to go smoke some crack, then I would say slutty definitely applies.

ROR has spoken.

Discuss Thrower
07-12-2010, 10:37 AM

Is this legitimate dancing or unabashed grinding of your cock into their gluteal and/or pudendal region? Whether or not the girl is slutty depends on which case you are about to take part in.

Douche Baggins
07-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Well, we're going to a place that features legit dancing and cock grinding.

I'm guessing there will be a bit of both. Both girls are 24 or under and like to party.

Demonpenz
07-12-2010, 11:37 AM
The other day I was at Saints in Lenexa and my body was saying "this is dumb, but make sure you are the first to dance" If you know you are going to dance... Try to be the first bad mo fo do dance. Just dance like you own the place. I think it is lame to be a wall flower. Don't go overboard but be confident and maybe google some simple moves. Have fun being able to dance...on the floor, and be on the sidelines. Have to be adaptable. Anyway I was the first to dance at saints, an attractive lady danced with me, I looked silly but I could feel people watching me, now I had the fact that hey I am not a complete dueche if a hot girl felt comfy to dance with me

Demonpenz
07-12-2010, 11:38 AM
I honestly should have gone over and danced with some black girls. You only live once, I could have learned some moves, Instant social proof that I have some balls.

sedated
07-12-2010, 12:46 PM
I honestly should have gone over and danced with some black girls. You only live once, I could have learned some moves, Instant social proof that I have some balls.

careful now, you don't wanna get served.

Demonpenz
07-12-2010, 02:00 PM
lol I am sure I will get served. That is not the point. The point is to do awkward stuff every day until it isn't awkward/

luv
07-12-2010, 02:01 PM
lol I am sure I will get served. That is not the point. The point is to do awkward stuff every day until it isn't awkward/

Just because you don't feel like an idiot doing something doesn't mean you still don't look like one. :p

Tactical Funky
07-12-2010, 02:03 PM
I used to have excellent game/closing skills but I just don't put forth the effort anymore as I approach 30 and the college lifestyle is fading away. I typically wait for a girl to close with me moreso than the other way around these days. Surprisingly, this I-could-give-a-shit attitude is more effective than when I'd do a full-court press for some tail. :D

luv
07-12-2010, 02:06 PM
Surprisingly, this I-could-give-a-shit attitude is more effective than when I'd do a full-court press for some tail. :D

Most women, like most men, tend to want what they feel they can't have.

Tactical Funky
07-12-2010, 02:08 PM
Most women, like most men, tend to want what they feel they can't have.
Very true. I've noticed that women appear to be most interested in me when I'm in a relationship.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-12-2010, 02:31 PM
Very true. I've noticed that women appear to be most interested in me when I'm in a relationship.

Bring a chick-friend to the club with you and have her hang on you for an hour then split; works like fucking Billy Dee and Colt 45.

Demonpenz
07-12-2010, 05:39 PM
uhhh yeah.. I thought I covered this. having a pivot (wing girl) shows you aren't a creep and gives you value when you go to a club. Tactical Funky shows off the too cool for school routine or the don't give a shit attitude you need. The outcome can't matter or you fail. The difference is the indifference.

Demonpenz
07-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Just because you don't feel like an idiot doing something doesn't mean you still don't look like one. :p

oh I am sure I looked like an idiot, but that is what my hours away from work are for, cutting loose.

Tactical Funky
07-13-2010, 03:39 PM
uhhh yeah.. I thought I covered this. having a pivot (wing girl) shows you aren't a creep and gives you value when you go to a club. Tactical Funky shows off the too cool for school routine or the don't give a shit attitude you need. The outcome can't matter or you fail. The difference is the indifference.

Bingo. :evil:

Demonpenz
07-13-2010, 04:49 PM
I got two numbers from the same table yesterday, it felt pretty good because I got some numbers a couple weeks ago but they were from springfield, and I was starting be like wtf. I do comedy, atleast getting people to laugh shouldn't be an issue. I had a good shirt shoes, sunglasses in the pocket etc. I am still alittle heavy to really be a true player, but still a win is a win. (and it has kept me away from drinking heh)

Demonpenz
07-15-2010, 10:35 AM
Game today 07/15/10. Make sure you help out other people. To have nothing is to have everything. Seek out those who want to learn. This post goes to Mr. Flopnuts...who has been forged in fire. The key is to step back and reconize yourself in a tough situation and make sure you know in your heart you are forged in fire. Ok back to "the game"

Yesterday was a good example of how you have to seperate yourself from actually caring about getting the girl. I met the bouncers, the bartenders, everyone out. Now I am good at thinking on the fly, but a couple canned stories to express what a bad ass you are....maybe nessessary to be life of the part. I am talking about the opposite of my stories with snugga. Devolop stories that convey your leadership, your status, your friends, your excitement. Then just blab to anyone who is around. Game...translated into job interviews should be the same thing. I have been having a good time. You don't have to answer shit for anyone. If a girl says something snide like "whhyyyy are you jealous?" just push through tell another awesome story about how awesome you are. ... A story of how I failed, but learned yesterday.

I go up to a group of hot girls... hot....anyway it goes well they laugh. I go dance, I notice another dude talking to them later, just gross looking. Sweet here is my chance to bust their balls and have fun.
"I see your boyfriend left!"
"Why you jealous?"
I couldn't think of anything to say. I just should have pushed throug with another story. I just had to say "respect" to them. They got me! haha I had a great time though. respect to those smart girls out there.

Demonpenz
07-15-2010, 10:37 AM
I got some numbers on monday, and the same girls were out wednesday, one of them is married the other one has a boyfriend, but I got their numbers on monday. I waved, but never chase... I found out through another friend I was yapping too that they had spouses. Sneaking women. Jeez

Iowanian
07-15-2010, 10:45 AM
Oh Snap...Look what I saw, Demonpenz from Chiefsplanet trying ta get in hah drawers....and you say he's just a friend....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/r6a-AHLRoAw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/r6a-AHLRoAw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Demonpenz
07-15-2010, 11:37 AM
OH BABY YOUUU YOU GOT WHAT I NEED. Oh by the way. I have a bad habbit of explaining every time with woman that I am "Just joking" cutting the tention. Ummm the tention is there for a reason, keep it there. Today I asked a girl. hey....do you like the high five or fist bump more? Then I proceeded to fist bump her and blow it up! I then said how I have an important interview and it may ride on which I choose...fist bump or high five. She looked at me confused like "really?" I of course let the tension go and was like "I AM JOKING" I should have just let the thought of my fake intervew bounce around in her head all day :(

Demonpenz
07-16-2010, 08:01 AM
One of my friends (woman) told me about her date yesterday. It was a pretty much a list what not to do. She went out with an I.T. guy and the dude was just boring. Talked about watching bowling on tv, no stories, lots of silence. Boring is your death. Talk about your wild adventures, create wild adventures, be the adventure. Make her angry, nervous or pissed, or joyous, but never bored. I just have stories I tell over and over to everyone (true stories) that slam home the idea of how awesome I am. Let her talk once she is interested of course, but damnit it's your time to shine. Here is a story I use often

Today, I woke up and I was awesome. Thus proving my theory I have been working on for years showing determination. I have been paid for my work in science...and now I can write down as fact. I am awesome.

You have all day to be boring at work, but yet after work when you are with a woman you like, you choose to be boring.