PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 10 things I like about the Chiefs.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 02:16 PM
1) Loud Arrowhead.

2) College-style tailgating and atmosphere.

3) Our Red, is an Awesome Red( it saves! ).

4) Carl is gone. And though I have reservations about his replacement, we can at least agree that this team was going absolutely NOWHERE with Carl Peterson at the helm.

5) We're a hungry team. 40+ fucking years of hungry, and no one sans our immediate rivals can going around saying, "I'm sick of the Chiefs" ala New England and Pittsburgh.

6) Regionally, we represent many states with long-term, full-time fans.

7) We don't stab you at our fucking games because we are a civilized group of football fans, but we WILL kick the living shit out of you if you get out of line.

8) We grill, cook, smoke, and braize better than the rest of you NFL fucks out there, and that's just a stone-cold FACT.

9) Newly-rennovated Arrowhead.

10) The acquisition of Eric Berry.

loochy
06-24-2010, 02:17 PM
11) Our quarterback is awesome.

CosmicPal
06-24-2010, 02:18 PM
You don't like our cheerleaders? :shrug:

Count Alex's Losses
10 things you hate about the Chiefs?

pr_capone

:facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 02:20 PM

Piss on you.

You don't like our cheerleaders? :shrug:

Feel free to add, but unless I get to bang one...

gblowfish
06-24-2010, 02:21 PM
10) Fly Overs By B-2 Bombers or Warthogs. Awesome.

9) Real Grass. Outdoors. Weather. Real Football.

8) Horsey Horsey Bouncy Bouncy!

7) Sometimes Coach Haley will "wave" at you, Although he does not recall for sure.

6) Bill Grigsby toasted by 10 am

5) Pounding on the seats sounds like thunder.

4) Home of the CHIEFS!

3) KC Wolf will attack stupid drunk fans who run out on the field and stop play.

2) BBQ smoke in the air, rain, shine, heat or cold.

1) "We're gonna beat the HELL outta YOU. YOU! YOU! YOU YOU YOU!!!

pr_capone
06-24-2010, 02:21 PM
Feel free to add, but unless I get to bang one...

You can go here and take your pick of the equivalent.

http://grassyrun.com/images/horse%20stall.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 02:22 PM
10 things you hate about the Chiefs?

We've covered those topics, sir. :D

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 02:23 PM
You can go here and take your pick of the equivalent.

LMAO I didn't want to be the one to go there. Thx!

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 02:25 PM
10)
7) Sometimes Coach Haley will "wave" at you, Although he does not recall for sure.

LMAO

OnTheWarpath58
06-24-2010, 02:27 PM

4) Home of the CHIEFS!

3) KC Wolf will attack stupid drunk fans who run out on the field and stop play.

This.

God, I can't wait for this team to remove its head from its ass so Arrowhead returns to form.

Arrowhead hasn't been "Arrowhead" since Thanksgiving Night, 2006, IMO.

booyaf2
06-24-2010, 02:30 PM
This.

God, I can't wait for this team to remove its head from its ass so Arrowhead returns to form.

Coincidently the last game I attended at Arrowhead.

Dicky McElephant
06-24-2010, 02:35 PM
This.

I'm hoping that the Monday Night opener turns out awesome.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 02:37 PM
I'm hoping that the Monday Night opener turns out awesome.

And that we go "full-Donkey Stomp" on Sandy Bunghole.

Dicky McElephant
06-24-2010, 02:38 PM
And that we go "full-Donkey Stomp" on Sandy Bunghole.

With no Vincent Jackson or Marcus McNeil.......it should be an awesome game.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 02:40 PM
With no Vincent Jackson or Marcus McNeil.......it should be an awesome game.

I'm ready. Fuck Piloli and Cassel, I'm just......ready.

KCUnited
06-24-2010, 02:47 PM
I'm looking forward to taking a shot every time Holtus says "the Pride of Parkersville Iowa" now that Wiegmann is back on the team.

Chocolate Hog
06-24-2010, 02:51 PM
1) Loud Arrowhead.

2) College-style tailgating and atmosphere.

3) Our Red, is an Awesome Red( it saves! ).

4) Carl is gone. And though I have reservations about his replacement, we can at least agree that this team was going absolutely NOWHERE with Carl Peterson at the helm.

5) We're a hungry team. 40+ ****ing years of hungry, and no one sans our immediate rivals can going around saying, "I'm sick of the Chiefs" ala New England and Pittsburgh.

6) Regionally, we represent many states with long-term, full-time fans.

7) We don't stab you at our ****ing games because we are a civilized group of football fans, but we WILL kick the living shit out of you if you get out of line.

8) We grill, cook, smoke, and braize better than the rest of you NFL ****s out there, and that's just a stone-cold FACT.

9) Newly-rennovated Arrowhead.

10) The acquisition of Eric Berry.

11) We got Thomas Jones who played for the Jets

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-24-2010, 02:53 PM
FYP

LMAO He ain't the Jet we need, son.

:fire:

gblowfish
06-24-2010, 03:14 PM
I'm looking forward to taking a shot every time Holtus says "the Pride of Parkersville Iowa" now that Wiegmann is back on the team.

This falls in with having a Chiefs Radio Broadcast drinking game, usually when the team is on the road, but you can play during home games if you're not at Arrowhead. You can make up your own rules, here's some of the ones I like:

Every time Mitch mentions some small town in the listening area (Like Parkersburg) everybody hoists a salute to that small town and drinks.

Every time Lenny says "Penetration", you must drink.

Every time Grigsby says "Beau-Ti-Ful" you must down your entire drink.

Every time Mitch makes ups some stupid nickname (like Centaur) and uses it on the air, you must drink.

Any time Lenny says something negative like "You simply can't DO that" you must drink.

Any time Mitch mentions an opposing player went to some High School in the Chiefs Radio Listening area, you must drink.

Any time Kendall Gammons says "Groin" you must down your entire drink.

Anytime Mitch says "TOUCHDOWN.....KANSAS.....CITY" you must down your entire drink.

Bill Lundberg
06-24-2010, 03:26 PM

ROFLROFLROFL WINNER!

kysirsoze
06-24-2010, 03:31 PM
This falls in with having a Chiefs Radio Broadcast drinking game, usually when the team is on the road, but you can play during home games if you're not at Arrowhead. You can make up your own rules, here's some of the ones I like:

Every time Mitch mentions some small town in the listening area (Like Parkersburg) everybody hoists a salute to that small town and drinks.

Every time Mitch makes ups some stupid nickname (like Centaur) and uses it on the air, you must drink.

Any time Lenny says something negative like "You simply can't DO that" you must drink.

Any time Mitch mentions an opposing player went to some High School in the Chiefs Radio Listening area, you must drink.

Anytime Mitch says "TOUCHDOWN.....KANSAS.....CITY" you must down your entire drink.

Say goodbye to the fourth quarter. :BLVD:

Pablo
06-24-2010, 05:02 PM
I'm looking forward to taking a shot every time Holtus says "the Pride of Parkersville Iowa" now that Wiegmann is back on the team.This made me legitimately laugh out loud for some reason.

OnTheWarpath58
06-24-2010, 05:03 PM

Jesus, George.

There will be more people in KC on the waiting list for a liver transplant than season ticket holders playing by your rules.

LMAO

Pablo
06-24-2010, 05:05 PM
This thread just reminds me how much I fucking love Arrowhead.

Drove by it today for the first time in a while...getting fucking stoked for the MN game.

KC Tattoo
06-24-2010, 06:42 PM
11) we are not the Broncos

12) we are not the Raiders

13) we had the greatest LB ever, with 7 sacks in one game #58

Marcellus
06-24-2010, 06:45 PM

LMAO

I always listen to the internet feed and watch the game. I pause my DVR until I can sync the audio and hook up my laptop to my home theater system.

Basically, I always listen to the radio announcers. I may try this one game.

gblowfish
06-24-2010, 06:53 PM
Jesus, George.

There will be more people in KC on the waiting list for a liver transplant than season ticket holders playing by your rules.

LMAO

Yeah, I know. It's best to only pick like three of these per game and mix them up from week to week. Also, you can't really play this while you're at Arrowhead, because you'll go broke in a big hurry.

Mojo Jojo
06-24-2010, 06:57 PM
11) we are not the Broncos

12) we are not the Raiders

13) we had the greatest LB ever, with 7 sacks in one game #58

13a. We still lost that game
13b. Not the greatest linebacker ever...not even the greatest Chiefs linebacker
checkout Bobby Bell and Willie Lanier.

Mojo Jojo
06-24-2010, 07:01 PM

4) Home of the CHIEFS!

4a. Copy of the Braves...not original.

1a. Many colleges did it before the Chiefs fans...not original

Fritz88
06-24-2010, 07:02 PM
Dane belongs to our Fan base.

LaChapelle
06-24-2010, 07:15 PM
It's good they dumped McBride because he was on Lithium
and Tyler was a Cooter

Rain Man
06-24-2010, 07:16 PM
It's kind of nice having my Sundays free in January.

Buck
06-24-2010, 07:32 PM
11. Thats great, but who are the CHEFS?

Psyko Tek
06-24-2010, 08:03 PM

warpaint and his boobs better be back next year
and hey MOJO
bet you're a lotta fun at parties

lighten up

Cornstock
06-24-2010, 08:04 PM
This.

Ahh man, I still get shivers remembering that game. Not so much cold shivers but shivers of awesomeness.

Beerthirty
06-24-2010, 08:33 PM
Arrowhead is grass but not REAL grass with Freakin MUD. When it is wet they still look like the uni's just came out of the dryer!:)

Pablo
06-24-2010, 08:46 PM
Ahh man, I still get shivers remembering that game. Not so much cold shivers but shivers of awesomeness.I have a feeling Arrowhead is going to be "Arrowhead" again for the Chargers game.

KC is gonna be geeked up.

Halfcan
06-25-2010, 12:15 AM
Loud Arrowhead??? Welcome to the 90 s maybe-its loud because the fans of the other team-pretty sad.

|Zach|
06-25-2010, 12:37 AM
Loud Arrowhead??? Welcome to the 90 s maybe-its loud because the fans of the other team-pretty sad.

You are always dramatic and wrong. Arrowhead has been off for a few years but you don't have to go back to the 90's to find its loud times.

Halfcan
06-25-2010, 12:56 AM
You are always dramatic and wrong. Arrowhead has been off for a few years but you don't have to go back to the 90's to find its loud times.

Okay how about Thanksgiving verse denver a few years back-that was about as close to the 90s as it has gotten in many many years. That was a great game. We kicked their ass too.

I went to faders, charger and cowboys last year-i felt like I was watching a road game. :shake:

|Zach|
06-25-2010, 05:07 AM
Okay how about Thanksgiving verse denver a few years back-that was about as close to the 90s as it has gotten in many many years. That was a great game. We kicked their ass too.

I went to faders, charger and cowboys last year-i felt like I was watching a road game. :shake:

Yea, I am just going to go ahead and not believe pretty much anything you say. You are pretty liberal with the truth. I was at those game in 2006...and was at a ton of games in the 2000's. It hasn't wasn' that bad in Arrowhead in the first half of the decade. 2007 it turned for sure.

BossChief
06-25-2010, 10:58 AM
1) I like red

2) Say what you want but the team almost always goes for the good guys. Its part of the appeal, to me. I grew up in Raider territory and am glad I'm a Chiefs fan.

3) BBQ

4) The team is usually in the hunt for the playoffs (albeit not the last few rebuilding years)

5) The game atmosphere in general is awesome!

6) The team is always involved in helping the community.

7) The stadium is an American icon and I love it that they kept it for tradition and History.

8) The touchdown chant "were gonna beat the hell out of you, you, you...you you you!"

9) The fans and people of KC are some of the best you'll find anywhere.

10) The way this team is building is gonna burst at one point. I think with the coaching we have in place, we will get the most out of the guys we have and in a year or two will be built to be one of the better teams in the NFl and be able to sustain that for a good period of time.

Go Chiefs!

Rausch
06-25-2010, 11:19 AM
1) Loud Arrowhead.

Gone.

Has been for years...:(

kysirsoze
06-25-2010, 12:05 PM

Yeah!!!! Fuck you and the Chiefs things you like!!!!! PWNED!!!!!!!11!

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-25-2010, 12:07 PM
Gone.

Has been for years...:(

Meh. It'll be back. Hopefully, Berry will be the first piece of the puzzle to make it so.

Make it so!

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by Mojo Jojo http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?p=6841397#post6841397)

So what? I did your mom. Is that original enough for ya', bitch?

kysirsoze
06-25-2010, 12:08 PM
Meh. It'll be back. Hopefully, a winning record will be the first piece of the puzzle to make it so.

Make it so!

FYP

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-25-2010, 12:15 PM
FYP

Mmm...no. Defense on the field is what makes it loud. Ergo, Berry and even more premium defensive players who kick ass every game and do IN FACT help to create that "winning record", shall herald the return of Loudness.

I mean "volume", not these guys*:

http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x243/dam-66/Loudness.jpg

*Though they were pretty good back in the day.

kysirsoze
06-25-2010, 12:20 PM
Mmm...no. Defense on the field is what makes it loud. Ergo, Berry and even more premium defensive players who kick ass every game and do IN FACT help to create that "winning record", shall herald the return of Loudness.

Sure, I'm just saying great defense will not be enough if it doesn't translate to wins. Too many Chiefs fans are disenfranchised.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-25-2010, 12:27 PM
Sure, I'm just saying great defense will not be enough if it doesn't translate to wins. Too many Chiefs fans are disenfranchised.

We're a disenfranchised-franchise; that shit's gotta' change. Word.

Rausch
06-25-2010, 12:50 PM
Sure, I'm just saying great defense will not be enough if it doesn't translate to wins. All Chiefs fans are disenfranchised.

Fixed...

ChiefaRoo
06-25-2010, 12:58 PM

I used to save up my money and buy heavy metal tapes at the local mall when I was a kid. When I was 15 I bought a Loudness tape. Listened to it on my way home and then threw it in the trash when I got home. Awful stuff and I used to like listening to Ratt.

TrebMaxx
06-25-2010, 01:25 PM
Team jerseys go on sale before the halfway point of the season.

Halfcan
06-25-2010, 10:25 PM
Yea, I am just going to go ahead and not believe pretty much anything you say. You are pretty liberal with the truth. I was at those game in 2006...and was at a ton of games in the 2000's. It hasn't wasn' that bad in Arrowhead in the first half of the decade. 2007 it turned for sure.

I really dont give a fug what you believe. Yes the Priest years were great-the Offense used to just roll over people-BUT

The DT years when our defense used to just manhandle people-Arrowhead was freakin LOUD!!!!!

Were you at the Monday night game when we played the Bills and punished Jim Kelley until he could hardly walk????

Were you at the San Fran game when DT beat the holy hell out of the future HOF Steve Young and made him puke on the field???

Were you at the playoff game when Joe brought us back and we beat the steelers to move on to Houston-it was sooo loud it shook your body.

Were you at the Seahawks game when Dt set the sack record??? Arrowhead was electric-everyone knew it was a once in a lifetime game-most went home soo hoarse you couldnt talk for days.

so like I said I dont give a fug what you believe I was a season ticket holder and was at every game DT played- Arrowhead has not been that loud since we lost him. Back then they didnt have to pump in rap music to make the place seem LOUD-on third down the fans always came through for those great teams.

I hope it gets that way again-I love Arrowhead-but not til we get a descent D theat can get the other team off the field once in awhile.

Halfcan
06-26-2010, 12:56 AM
Maybe the Home Opener this year will be the turnaround????

At least we wont be losing to the fuggin Faders again.

Sweet Daddy Hate
06-26-2010, 11:24 AM
I used to save up my money and buy heavy metal tapes at the local mall when I was a kid. When I was 15 I bought a Loudness tape. Listened to it on my way home and then threw it in the trash when I got home. Awful stuff and I used to like listening to Ratt.

Meh. If it's not "Thunder In The East", it's probably garbage.