PDA

View Full Version : Life Rejoice with me! Slaughter the fat calf, my daughter is home with me!

KC Tattoo
06-24-2010, 04:30 PM
So happy today life is good and God is great. Went to court this mourning and had a hearing about who she should live with. The mother had no chance to get her so she gave up her rights and wanted her to be with me. Just overwelmed with joy today. last year i was homeless and a wreck, when I found out about what her step dad did too over Christmas break I flipped out. But I got on my knees and prayed. God gave me everything so I can get her back. Since Christmas she was living in protective costidy with her aunt and uncle. All i wanted is to be a Dad too her and do everything for her. She is doing good now we just have to adjust this is HUGE! Tears of joy flowed in the courtroom when the judge awarded me costidy.

All i have to do now to keep her is be the best damn dad i can be taking care of her. I have to get another Attourny for domestic resadential custidy but time is on my side and so is God.

God Bless. thanks to all who has been praying for us.

Make this into a joyouse thread telling stories of hard times too joy. just keep it positive or if you have something troubling you share it there is hope. Mericles do happen and today is a merical in my life.

Reerun_KC
06-24-2010, 04:32 PM
AWESOME STORY!!! Congrats and what a job well done!

That is inspiring!

kysirsoze
06-24-2010, 04:32 PM
Good for you. Congrats.

Detoxing
06-24-2010, 04:34 PM
Fuck Yeah. Awesome dude!

RedNFeisty
06-24-2010, 04:49 PM
What wonderful news!! Congrats! Keep being a good dad and doing what it takes!!

Donger
06-24-2010, 04:49 PM
That's wonderful news. Congratulations, Dad. Just don't give her any spelling lessons though, okay?

j/k

vailpass
06-24-2010, 04:50 PM
Congrats, good for you.
Now your real work begins.

Los Pollos Hermanos
06-24-2010, 04:54 PM
Congrats.

Make sure to take her to school every day so she can learn to spell better then her old man. :)

MOhillbilly
06-24-2010, 04:54 PM
congrats on gettin yours out of a wicked situation.

Dicky McElephant
06-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Congrats man.....I know that you've been wanting this to happen for a long ass time.

BIG_DADDY
06-24-2010, 04:55 PM
Awesome.

KC Tattoo
06-24-2010, 05:24 PM
hey, where is the banana dude that dances on Smiles?

Thanks everyone, dang so happy. And she spells much better than me. I want to go back to school & learn how to spell so i don't get crap on here all the time. LOL

WOOT

Donger
06-24-2010, 05:25 PM

Thanks everyone, dang so happy. And she spells much better than me. I want to go back to school & learn how to spell so i don't get crap on here all the time. LOL

WOOT

All in gud fun, Dad. Enjoy the best job in the world.

KC Tattoo
06-24-2010, 05:34 PM
AWESOME STORY!!! Congrats and what a job well done!

That is inspiring!

I want this to inspire people, i had no hope in my life two years ago and bout killed myself then i became homeless and i fealt even worse. Just before my dad died last October i saw something in his eyes. I was alone with him when he passed. I din't know what it was at the time...

Over Christmas break I got a call that my daughter was taken out of her home and placed with her Aunt and Uncle for protective custidy. She reported to them what her step dad did to her.:( That crushed me so bad but knew i had to do something. I prayed my ass off!!! I did every thing, in church one day i had a revalation and broke down and cryed. The look in my dads eyes was the love of jesus and all my sins were forgevin. I recieved hope and faith of my father. I knew at that moment I would get my daughter, and I DID!! I am crying writing this prayze the lord.

LaChapelle
06-24-2010, 05:37 PM
I will have Pollock and Lemons in your honor

kysirsoze
06-24-2010, 06:11 PM
I want this to inspire people, i had no hope in my life two years ago and bout killed myself then i became homeless and i fealt even worse. Just before my dad died last October i saw something in his eyes. I was alone with him when he passed. I din't know what it was at the time...

Over Christmas break I got a call that my daughter was taken out of her home and placed with her Aunt and Uncle for protective custidy. She reported to them what her step dad did to her.:( That crushed me so bad but knew i had to do something. I prayed my ass off!!! I did every thing, in church one day i had a revalation and broke down and cryed. The look in my dads eyes was the love of jesus and all my sins were forgevin. I recieved hope and faith of my father. I knew at that moment I would get my daughter, and I DID!! I am crying writing this prayze the lord.

Consider me inspired. :clap:

Fritz88
06-24-2010, 06:31 PM
Be the best dad you can be. Happy for you :)

blaise
06-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Great news.

fan4ever
06-24-2010, 07:19 PM
Good for you and just as importantly, good for your daughter. Be a great dad.

(I have to wonder...did someone else help you spell the thread title? Some tuff wurds in their) wink, wink.

achick
06-25-2010, 08:57 AM
you seem like a good dad, with good reasons for a custody battle. Congratulations on your success, for your daughter's sake.

Want to hear about one not-so-good?

I have breast cancer, have been going thru chemo since March. Looking at double mastectomy in july/august. Makes me feel like walking death. My SO has been a jerk for the most part thruout this.
A few weekends ago, I decided life on this earth wasn't the trouble, and confided in the wrong person (him). He decided this was a good time to go to a judge, tell that i have been unhappy and grumpy, and made up a lot of things about how i had supposedly threatened to poison his food, etc. Just RIDICULOUS stuff. Police came to throw me out on the street. Later I called to find out what I am supposed to do, being sick, broke, and with no place to go for the next two weeks, also wondering what my almost 4-year-old daughter was supposed to do without her mama for the next two weeks.
Long story short, he had me arrested for violation of a protective order, and told them i was suicidal, so I spent 3 days in jail at the worst possible time (i have very low points between chemo sessions every 2 weeks.) Naked in a velcro suicide dress, not eating, with no water to drink, only passed out once, felt lucky for that. And he's trying to take custody of my daughter because I'm simply not as fun as her grandmother, who I always hear about how great she is, and why can't we go to the waterpark every day?
But now I'm back, and already have been threatened with police, had chemo for 6 hours yesterday, then spent the evening driving around with all my stuff again because I smelled a rat, and he told me to get out of HIS house, again. He bought a house in Oct. with the help of both our sets of parents, to the tune of 25,000 $$. But my name is not on the title, my daughter and I are on Medicaid because he won't pay for insurance, so I can't be anywhere near the house legally, if he says no. I love this guy, love my daughter more than anything in the world, but he is going to force me to walk away from her to preserve my sanity and physical and emotional safety. I know this isn't football talk, but any votes as to stay here and stand my ground for my daughter's sake, or get the hell out before he either locks me up again or kills me?

kepp
06-25-2010, 09:06 AM
I love this guy
Forget this...

love my daughter more than anything in the world
...remember this.

Just keep fighting. Sanity comes easier when you have something to focus on. Make your daughter your focus, and don't give up. My prayers go out to you.

DaKCMan AP
06-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Awesome.

achick
06-25-2010, 09:09 AM
is it? really?

soopamanluva
06-25-2010, 09:15 AM
you seem like a good dad, with good reasons for a custody battle. Congratulations on your success, for your daughter's sake.

I have breast cancer, have been going thru chemo since March. Looking at double mastectomy in july/august. Makes me feel like walking death. My SO has been a jerk for the most part thruout this.
A few weekends ago, I decided life on this earth wasn't the trouble, and confided in the wrong person (him). He decided this was a good time to go to a judge, tell that i have been unhappy and grumpy, and made up a lot of things about how i had supposedly threatened to poison his food, etc. Just RIDICULOUS stuff. Police came to throw me out on the street. Later I called to find out what I am supposed to do, being sick, broke, and with no place to go for the next two weeks, also wondering what my almost 4-year-old daughter was supposed to do without her mama for the next two weeks.
Long story short, he had me arrested for violation of a protective order, and told them i was suicidal, so I spent 3 days in jail at the worst possible time (i have very low points between chemo sessions every 2 weeks.) Naked in a velcro suicide dress, not eating, with no water to drink, only passed out once, felt lucky for that. And he's trying to take custody of my daughter because I'm simply not as fun as her grandmother, who I always hear about how great she is, and why can't we go to the waterpark every day?
But now I'm back, and already have been threatened with police, had chemo for 6 hours yesterday, then spent the evening driving around with all my stuff again because I smelled a rat, and he told me to get out of HIS house, again. He bought a house in Oct. with the help of both our sets of parents, to the tune of 25,000 $$. But my name is not on the title, my daughter and I are on Medicaid because he won't pay for insurance, so I can't be anywhere near the house legally, if he says no. I love this guy, love my daughter more than anything in the world, but he is going to force me to walk away from her to preserve my sanity and physical and emotional safety. I know this isn't football talk, but any votes as to stay here and stand my ground for my daughter's sake, or get the hell out before he either locks me up again or kills me?

What more do you need to let this boy go? Just because you leave him DOES NOT mean you are abandoning your daughter Remember this.

achick
06-25-2010, 09:24 AM
I am, I am with her every day, all day.
No one else knows how to deal with her in the manner to which she is accustomed.
And not only is her father looking for sole custody, but told me he'll make sure she doesn't have to deal with me anymore.
Sorry, I am completely bald, sick, and supposed to stay away from the sun, waterparks are out for the time being. And that makes me a bad mother, because her grandmother can go anytime, and lets her do ANYTHING she wants.
I have also been home with her since she was born, i have 30 dollars in my checking account, and no place else to go, so fighting a custody battle against the family that has everything would be a waste of time and energy as they will "bury" (his words) me.
I am one sick woman, up against a team of folks with money and health and real homes on their side.
But i refuse to give up on her, and that just makes them mad. More mad. And vindictive.

wutamess
06-25-2010, 09:36 AM

CP never lets me down. I was bored as hell today too.

http://i42.tinypic.com/2lmrifp.jpgi

achick
06-25-2010, 09:42 AM
glad to be able to perk up your day! hahaha

wutamess
06-25-2010, 09:57 AM
glad to be able to perk up your day! hahaha

Not a problem at all... The way I see it... I'm bored at work and you need to vent. I'm all eyes.

Phobia
06-25-2010, 10:01 AM
I'd love to point you in the right direction, achick. There are several agencies set up to help people in your situation. Where do you live... like, what does it say on your drivers license?

Phobia
06-25-2010, 10:02 AM
Luke - great job, dude. It's a great feeling. Been there.

Hydrae
06-25-2010, 10:03 AM
Luke, great news! Congrats and the best of luck going forward, there will be days you need it.

achick, I wish I had some words of advice for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

joesomebody
06-25-2010, 10:05 AM
That is awesome. Big time congrats! I know you'll be a great dad. So glad to hear you are back on your feet and have found something to live for again.

joesomebody
06-25-2010, 10:10 AM

Hang tough achick. I think the most important thing right now is your health. Get through this, fight as hard as you can. You have a daughter to raise, and she is going to need you to be strong and healthy for her. Once you are healthy again, do everything in your power to build a better life for you and your daughter without him. I realize he'll probably get partial custody, but 9 out of 10 times, the mother will get custody if she can prove that she is in a good position to raise a daughter. Let that be your motivation and strength as you battle Cancer and work on building a better life for the two of you. God bless and my prayers are with you.

jAZ
06-25-2010, 10:12 AM
So happy today life is good and God is great. Went to court this mourning and had a hearing about who she should live with. The mother had no chance to get her so she gave up her rights and wanted her to be with me. Just overwelmed with joy today. last year i was homeless and a wreck, when I found out about what her step dad did too over Christmas break I flipped out. But I got on my knees and prayed. God gave me everything so I can get her back. Since Christmas she was living in protective costidy with her aunt and uncle. All i wanted is to be a Dad too her and do everything for her. She is doing good now we just have to adjust this is HUGE! Tears of joy flowed in the courtroom when the judge awarded me costidy.

All i have to do now to keep her is be the best damn dad i can be taking care of her. I have to get another Attourny for domestic resadential custidy but time is on my side and so is God.

God Bless. thanks to all who has been praying for us.

Make this into a joyouse thread telling stories of hard times too joy. just keep it positive or if you have something troubling you share it there is hope. Mericles do happen and today is a merical in my life.

Great way to start my day. Thanks for the positive vibes today!

jAZ
06-25-2010, 10:17 AM

Focus on your health and physical care. Keep in as close a contact with your daughter as possible. Forget about your emotions for the guy. It's not remotely a priority. Focus on your health and the physical and emotional needs of your daughter for now.

jAZ
06-25-2010, 10:20 AM

WOOT

http://www.forumsextreme.com/images/Funny_Pictures_Animated_Dancing_Banana.gif

jAZ
06-25-2010, 10:21 AM
Let that be your motivation and strength as you battle Cancer and work on building a better life for the two of you.

100% This.

Phobia
06-25-2010, 10:25 AM
Focus on your health and physical care. Keep in as close a contact with your daughter as possible. Forget about your emotions for the guy. It's not remotely a priority. Focus on your health and the physical and emotional needs of your daughter for now.

You know, the guy seems like a huge dick for treating her this way.

But he's afraid of what is happening to his wife - the mother of his child. It's a tough situation for anybody. I'm not excusing his behavior whatsoever but in some ways, he's going through some very big changes too. If he's not balanced chemically he's going to react adversely.

I have no problem with her loving him and trying to make her marriage work. Maybe he'll come around. She definitely needs his support right now.

People do stupid and mean things to the people they love every day for a variety of reasons. When somebody gets cancer and is in chemo, your loved ones don't always react like a hero.

KC Tattoo
08-07-2010, 07:10 AM
So much been going on havn't been on here much, So damn glad football is here FUCK YEA!!!!

Boy is this tough but I am so damn happy that I got my daughter!! I feel I am fighting a raging bull against the courts and BS from SRS and the Judges, But hey I am freaking doing IT!!!!! and top it off I have a hurniated disk, pinched nerve OUCH!!! Hurt constintly but there is hope and Im sure if I get surgery I will be back on my feet and hopefully get to go to a GAME!

Any ways, the reason I'm bringing up my thread is I got a lot of leagal issues going on with my daughters case and I need expert advice, and see if our rights are being squashed.

Ok, I got my daughter june 24. The judge ordered a "no talk to my daughter about the case". I ask all you parents out there if you get to talk to your kids about any thing and every thing. This is my child I care for her what gives him the authority to tell me I can't talk to my daughter when she tells me if she goes back to her Moms she will run away or worse.... Don't want to go there. I have rights I believe. I am an American, my dad fought in WWII for my rights and i think its BULL SHIT!!!! Yea I'm pissed off. This has bothered me alot becouse she needs to talk to me about it or she isn't going to get any better & as a parent I have to listen to her. So I ask you parents if this is right or wrong & if my rights are being abused?

Also I believe my daughter has a right as an American to sue Cival Court for justice and make the perve Pay. SRS found no evidence to press charges against him and it looks like he is going to get away with it. Bull shit he is!!! My daughter is willing to testify in court of law and in front of jury to nail his ass too the wall. How much should she ask for? The courts ordered me to have her in therapy, and guess who has to pay for it? So if she has to do therapy then there must have been trauma to her. I've been up all night racking out my brain trying to come up wit some how for him to pay. I think the bastard should pay for mental angwish and trauma my little girl. She is brave enough to report this, have no idea how many kids don't report it and it scares me that if he gets away with it then my daughter is never going to be able to deal with it. She is so brave and she gives me so much happieness and joy thank God I am her dad:D please give honest opinions if i'm out of line to go against the judge orders. & please tell me if she has the right to sue him in a cival matter. I'm a father seaking justice for his daughter. I believe her

bevischief
08-07-2010, 07:15 AM
Congrats. Now keep it up.

Fritz88
08-07-2010, 07:29 AM
So much been going on havn't been on here much, So damn glad football is here **** YEA!!!!

Boy is this tough but I am so damn happy that I got my daughter!! I feel I am fighting a raging bull against the courts and BS from SRS and the Judges, But hey I am freaking doing IT!!!!! and top it off I have a hurniated disk, pinched nerve OUCH!!! Hurt constintly but there is hope and Im sure if I get surgery I will be back on my feet and hopefully get to go to a GAME!

Any ways, the reason I'm bringing up my thread is I got a lot of leagal issues going on with my daughters case and I need expert advice, and see if our rights are being squashed.

Ok, I got my daughter june 24. The judge ordered a "no talk to my daughter about the case". I ask all you parents out there if you get to talk to your kids about any thing and every thing. This is my child I care for her what gives him the authority to tell me I can't talk to my daughter when she tells me if she goes back to her Moms she will run away or worse.... Don't want to go there. I have rights I believe. I am an American, my dad fought in WWII for my rights and i think its BULL SHIT!!!! Yea I'm pissed off. This has bothered me alot becouse she needs to talk to me about it or she isn't going to get any better & as a parent I have to listen to her. So I ask you parents if this is right or wrong & if my rights are being abused?

Also I believe my daughter has a right as an American to sue Cival Court for justice and make the perve Pay. SRS found no evidence to press charges against him and it looks like he is going to get away with it. Bull shit he is!!! My daughter is willing to testify in court of law and in front of jury to nail his ass too the wall. How much should she ask for? The courts ordered me to have her in therapy, and guess who has to pay for it? So if she has to do therapy then there must have been trauma to her. I've been up all night racking out my brain trying to come up wit some how for him to pay. I think the bastard should pay for mental angwish and trauma my little girl. She is brave enough to report this, have no idea how many kids don't report it and it scares me that if he gets away with it then my daughter is never going to be able to deal with it. She is so brave and she gives me so much happieness and joy thank God I am her dad:D please give honest opinions if i'm out of line to go against the judge orders. & please tell me if she has the right to sue him in a cival matter. I'm a father seaking justice for his daughter. I believe her

Can't give fatherly advice since I am no father but I can tell you something about herniated disks.

Stick to a 20 minute stretching program every day. You can actually get a flayer from any orthopedic's clinic. It's called back exercises.
Have good cushioning wherever you sit. Don't lift heavy stuff.

Good luck with your daughter and your back.

Simply Red
08-07-2010, 07:29 AM
Well congratulations. I know how much she means to you.

big nasty kcnut
08-07-2010, 07:43 AM
For the legal stuff you can sue for mental anguish and trauma. Also if you win and i know you will also force him to pay your legal fee too. Also if you have a lawyer ask him to see about removing the not talking about the case motion. Ask your lawyer to say that ruling would be depriving your kid of trust in you. be positive and keep your head up.

KC Tattoo
Can't give fatherly advice since I am no father but I can tell you something about herniated disks.

Stick to a 20 minute stretching program every day. You can actually get a flayer from any orthopedic's clinic. It's called back exercises.
Have good cushioning wherever you sit. Don't lift heavy stuff.

Good luck with your daughter and your back.

Hey thanks, I got a magnetic back brace the other day that my daughters grandmother sent me. It helps some but not enough, I've been in much agony for quite awile. I try not to complain about it but It fucking hurts, lol. I try stretching, hurts, i go for walks hurts and try to exercise hurts, i just can't deal with the pain 24hrs a day and wakes me up at night. I'm working but the owners want me off work untill it gets fixed and there pushing me to get surgery. I don't want to be out of work & I have no insurance. They offered Aflack but paying child support as much as I do $5 a week is like $50 to me. this sux. I am so happy football is here some how that helps lol. I'm dealing with the pain & trying not to take too much pain meds, fear of addection. I have been to ER like 3 or 4 times in the last month for shots. They also gave me an Epaderal but it did nothing for me.

cdcox
Forget about the civil suit and vengeance. Your daughter needs heeling and a stable loving environment. Money won't provide that and neither will revenge.

Follow the judge's order and let her counselor work through the issues of abuse with you daughter. Make sure the counselor is a good one that your daughter trusts. Consider finding and paying for a good counselor to be your job as dad in this issue of abuse. After that, consider that it is somebody else's responsibility. You are too emotional about the abuse to effectively help your daughter deal with it. If your daughter brings it up go ahead and listen, but then only express how sorry you are that it happened and that you are going to protect her from it happening again. Tell her that the counselor can help her with that problem and that you really can't. Work on building a good relationship with your daughter. I suggest you go to a few counselling sessions yourself to deal with your anger over the issue and to learn how you might the best father you can in such a difficult situation.

That's my best advice. I wish you the best.

KC Tattoo
08-07-2010, 07:45 AM
For the legal stuff you can sue for mental anguish and trauma. Also if you win and i know you will also force him to pay your legal fee too. Also if you have a lawyer ask him to see about removing the not talking about the case motion. Ask your lawyer to say that ruling would be depriving your kid of trust in you. be positive and keep your head up.

Thank you so much I appreciate it. I have a court appointed attourney but I'm not too enthused about him. He is ok but I want somebody aggressive and out for BLOOD!

big nasty kcnut
08-07-2010, 07:46 AM
cool han where you live.

KC Tattoo
08-07-2010, 07:47 AM
cool han where you live.

Can't tell you that I'd have to kill you

KC Tattoo
08-07-2010, 07:51 AM
LOL ha ha, i live in Salina ks. the court case is in russell ks. & I'm having a hell of a time getting my Child Support lowered, the areginal Devorse decre is out of Kearny co, and the judge there has too sign off on it and it's complicated becouse the mom has our son and I have my daughter. It's all BS.

BTW I want my son too but I can only handle what God is letting me handle and I will get him ASAP but it's going to be a while/ The courts shot me down on my efforts so far.:mad:

cabletech94
08-07-2010, 10:26 AM
Hey thanks, I got a magnetic back brace the other day that my daughters grandmother sent me. It helps some but not enough, I've been in much agony for quite awile. I try not to complain about it but It ****ing hurts, lol. I try stretching, hurts, i go for walks hurts and try to exercise hurts, i just can't deal with the pain 24hrs a day and wakes me up at night. I'm working but the owners want me off work untill it gets fixed and there pushing me to get surgery. I don't want to be out of work & I have no insurance. They offered Aflack but paying child support as much as I do $5 a week is like $50 to me. this sux. I am so happy football is here some how that helps lol. I'm dealing with the pain & trying not to take too much pain meds, fear of addection. I have been to ER like 3 or 4 times in the last month for shots. They also gave me an Epaderal but it did nothing for me.

if there is a community health center near you, GO! you'd be amazed at what a good facility can do to help those who need help. really.

KC Tattoo
08-07-2010, 10:38 AM
if there is a community health center near you, GO! you'd be amazed at what a good facility can do to help those who need help. really.

Yea still nead the insurance, I have a purple card for reduce payments but that's all.

ChiefButthurt
08-07-2010, 10:53 AM
That's wonderful news. Congratulations, Dad. Just don't give her any spelling lessons though, okay?

j/k

LMAO rep.

cabletech94
08-07-2010, 03:13 PM
Yea still nead the insurance, I have a purple card for reduce payments but that's all.

actually you really don't. i guess it depends on where you are going. i'm not sure where you are from, but here in SE KS we've got several outlets. really. there are people who will help, no matter what the situation. i promise you.

KC Tattoo
08-08-2010, 04:51 PM
actually you really don't. i guess it depends on where you are going. i'm not sure where you are from, but here in SE KS we've got several outlets. really. there are people who will help, no matter what the situation. i promise you.

I'm looking for any thing for help, thank you. Even a tutor to help me spell. I live in Salina ks. I have found some help but found out that I don't qualify for Healthwave and I was counting on that to pay for it. So I am still looking for any thing.

BigMeatballDave
08-08-2010, 05:56 PM
Wow. How did I miss this thread?

Awesome! Congrats!