PDA

View Full Version : Weather 12 hours from now....

luv
06-25-2010, 11:19 PM
Floating and drinking beer. I know. You're jealous.

Carry on.

Dave Lane
06-25-2010, 11:20 PM
Depends on what you are floating in.

luv
06-25-2010, 11:22 PM
Depends on what you are floating in.

Tubin' it.

Al Bundy
06-25-2010, 11:23 PM

Carry on.

Not at all.. unless you are doing it somewhere in Florida.

badgirl
06-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Tubin' it.

How far ?

Bane
06-25-2010, 11:25 PM
As long as you're not floating in the beer you're drinking......

luv
06-25-2010, 11:26 PM
How far ?

Not exactly sure. I've never been to where we're going. It's a friend of mine's favorite river.

teedubya
06-25-2010, 11:27 PM
suntan lotion. LOTS of it.

Count Zarth
06-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Not, really no. Neither of those activities appeal to me.

Phobia
06-25-2010, 11:29 PM
Not really all that interested, no.

luv
suntan lotion. LOTS of it.

Yep. Putting on a sunscreen lotion of SPF 80 to start with. Have spray tanning oil with SPF 15 to spray throughout the day. Also SPF 50 lotion as a backup. :)

Lumpy

I thought you liked water sports, GoChiefs? :D

Sounds like a blast, Luv! Have fun and be safe.

Bane
06-25-2010, 11:30 PM

Makes 2 of us.

luv
06-25-2010, 11:31 PM

I haven't been in forever, so I'm looking forward to it. Camping afterward. It'll be a fun girls weekend. My friend is also going to school. We both aced our midterms, so we're celebrating. :)

Bane
06-25-2010, 11:34 PM
I haven't been in forever, so I'm looking forward to it. Camping afterward. It'll be a fun girls weekend. My friend is also going to school. We both aced our midterms, so we're celebrating. :)

Useless without pics!

ROFL

Phobia
06-25-2010, 11:35 PM
Oh - I'm not trying to be a downer - just not my thing. Enjoy yourself.

Crush
06-25-2010, 11:36 PM
I like to go floating. Unfortunately, I have to wear a coat of sunscreen just to have a good time. I burn very easily. My skin only has two settings: pale and HOLY SHIT I am on fire.

Halfcan
06-25-2010, 11:36 PM

Congrats-sounds like a blast-have fun!!

Sure-Oz
06-25-2010, 11:38 PM
Not jealous, i'll likely be having a better time anyway and get to sleep in my own bed at the end of the night

But...have fun

Bearcat
06-26-2010, 01:00 AM
Not at all.. unless you are doing it somewhere in Florida.

Makes 2 of us.

Not jealous, i'll likely be having a better time anyway and get to sleep in my own bed at the end of the night

But...have fun

Jeez, tough crowd....

well, actually, I'm not much of a water person, but it sounds like a nice break & a great way to celebrate a pretty much perfect start to school! :toast:

Bane
06-26-2010, 01:27 AM
Not really trying to be in the tough crowd,but "tubin" doesn't appeal to me at all.Been there and done it.I'd much rather hike a trail,do a lil rock climbing and do a lil geo cache tracking vs sittn on my ass drinking beer while floatn to death.If I'm gonna be around the water,I want to be in it.Sounds like great fun for some but I'm far too active to get any joy out of it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
06-26-2010, 02:15 AM
im drunk as hell right now and hot as fuck and theres a friend of a friend sleeping in my living room

Lets just say it was a good night

Bane
06-26-2010, 02:24 AM
Sounds interesting........
Posted via Mobile Device

ChiefJustice
06-26-2010, 02:34 AM
im drunk as hell right now and hot as **** and theres a friend of a friend sleeping in my living room

Buck,she said she was tubing it down a river....

Not lubing it up for Phillip Rivers.

Buck
06-26-2010, 02:45 AM
What fuck"?

Shit man im so drunk i cant esplian it.

Fuk

No

Is a dude. My best friends were good freinds with him imn high scohl

gotta tke him back to his car in he morning

PS my bar tab was over $100 tonight

Sure-Oz
06-26-2010, 02:56 AM
Drunkeakjearnoadso postering nowzdss from my lappy z

Miles
06-26-2010, 03:17 AM
So in Missouri is it basically a lazy river with an ass load of beer in a floating cooler for 6 or so hours?

There was a good area for that north of Austin that my fraternity would hit up after the spring semester. Good times.

Sure-Oz
06-26-2010, 03:22 AM
So in Missouri is it basically a lazy river with an ass load of beer in a floating cooler for 6 or so hours?

There was a good area for that north of Austin that my fraternity would hit up after the spring semester. Good times.

basically

Baby Lee
06-26-2010, 03:51 AM

Carry on.

With the US-Ghana game on the tele, dead to me.

luv
06-26-2010, 06:18 AM
Buck,she said she was tubing it down a river....

Not lubing it up for Phillip Rivers.

LMAO

CrazyPhuD
06-26-2010, 06:37 AM
im drunk as hell right now and hot as fuck and theres a friend of a friend sleeping in my living room

No

Is a dude. My best friends were good freinds with him imn high scohl

gotta tke him back to his car in he morning

:hmmm:

:bolts:

:hump:

EWOK
06-26-2010, 07:52 AM
Tubing is great fun. Just relaxing,drinking,meeting other people.Until you realize that NOBODY is getting out to relieve themselves. That's right folk people are piss...g on themselves and not caring

Buck
06-26-2010, 09:05 AM
:hmmm:

:bolts:

:hump:

GHEY!

luv
06-26-2010, 09:11 PM
I'm getting sooo old. We ended up not staying to camp because we were bored, worn out, and there was a group of college aged kids next to us loading their coolers with Natty Light. I knew we would be in for a LONG night. It wouldn't be so bad if I was still drinking. I stopped before we got off the river, because I hate walking all the way up to the bathrooms to pee. And, no I couldn't have found a tree. The camp sites were practically on top of each other, and there was zero privacy.

While on the river, we had one more bend to go around before we hit our spot. I'm going backwards thinking all is well, when my friend is like "FUCK! A tree!" She hits it but it pulls her around the end of it. I hit it, think I'll make it over it, but I get stuck, the tube flips, i go under, and my tube is stuck on this damn tree! Took two guys swimming over. One lifted the branch, and the other had to stand on my tube to get it uncaught from the limb sticking in it. It was a miracle it didn't rip the netting or poke a hole in the tube. I had taken my shorts off and was sitting on them, and i had my hat laying on my stomach, so I could get some sun on my face. Lost both of them. I'm hanging on to my tube, trying to swim it over to the shore where my friend stopped to wait for me, but the current was strong. Finally i worked myself over far enough to where I could touch. Whew! We sat there for a little while, I drank my last beer, then we went to finish the float.

We were rounding the bend when we saw this girl in her tube who was crying. We hop out of our tubes in order to get over to her, have her hang on to us while we swam her over to her grandfather who she had gotten separated from, and damn near missed our stop. Had a couple of guys that were collecting tubes come out and help us.

I had a blast! My ankles got burnt. They were the only spots I missed when reapplying sunscreen. Over all a good day. I really was looking forward to camping before we started, but I'm so glad to be able to shower and sleep in my own bed in my air conditioned apartment. :)

Halfcan
06-26-2010, 09:19 PM
sounds fun!!

CosmicPal
06-26-2010, 09:28 PM
I had taken my shorts off and was sitting on them, and i had my hat laying on my stomach, so I could get some sun on my face. Lost both of them.

In a few days, some kids will find them washed upon the shore and call the police. There will be a search crew wading the rivers for a few days and you'll be at home in your air-conditioned apartment thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, I was just tubin' down that river the other day, that's weird."

They'll never find a body and years later, people will talk about the shorts and hat those boys found and the tragic unsolved mystery that befell the town.

All because you hit a tree.

:D

Hog Farmer
06-26-2010, 09:30 PM
Bummer !

luv
06-26-2010, 09:30 PM
In a few days, some kids will find them washed upon the shore and call the police. There will be a search crew wading the rivers for a few days and you'll be at home in your air-conditioned apartment thinking to yourself, "Hmmm, I was just tubin' down that river the other day, that's weird."

They'll never find a body and years later, people will talk about the shorts and hat those boys found and the tragic unsolved mystery that befell the town.

All because you hit a tree.

:D

Everything happens for a reason. Maybe I can collect a reward for finding me!

KCHawg
06-27-2010, 01:45 AM
Everything happens for a reason. Maybe I can collect a reward for finding me!

What do you think it's worth?:D