PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs 13 days left in K-Stan

Tuckdaddy
06-26-2010, 03:52 AM
Finally I will get out of this bloodsucking Manas AB. I will never leave the U.S. again. Retiring in two.

Hooray for me.

HoneyBadger
06-26-2010, 03:59 AM
Thats great news!

big nasty kcnut
06-26-2010, 04:21 AM
tuck so it was that bad and can you give me a m 16 rifle or a Gatling gun.

btlook1
06-26-2010, 08:11 AM
tuck so it was that bad and can you give me a m 16 rifle or a Gatling gun.

Glad to hear your going to be home soon. Since Kcnut is asking for a gatling gun can I get 3 or 4 grenades??? Just want to use them for some red neck fishing.... Stay safe!

Tuckdaddy
06-26-2010, 10:17 AM
Thanks fella's. I can't wait to get home to my wife and kids. I also am way behind in my fantasy football prep.

As far as grenades and rifles go I can't help but some Marine did put a grenade in a trash dumpster here. He had to get rid of it before he got on the plane but he forgot he had it. It's like "DAMN! So that's where that was" "I've been look'in all over that". It went straight in the dumpster trying to cover his ass. What a schmuck.

peace to you all. Home bound.

CHIEF4EVER
06-26-2010, 10:28 AM
Finally I will get out of this bloodsucking Manas AB. I will never leave the U.S. again. Retiring in two.

Hooray for me.

Lucky you dude. I will be going through Manas late July. Headed for Nangarhar Province.

Tuckdaddy
06-27-2010, 03:31 AM
Lucky you dude. I will be going through Manas late July. Headed for Nangarhar Province.

Good luck man. Go to Petes'a at Manas and a number 9 beer. Hardly a great taste but it's the strongest they have. 9% unregulated.

Rain Man
06-27-2010, 11:23 AM
I hope the emphasis is on the second syllable of your airbase. Otherwise, I can't think of anything worse than being told "We're sending you to western Asia and you're being assigned to Manas.

Mr. Flopnuts
06-27-2010, 11:55 AM
I hope the emphasis is on the second syllable of your airbase. Otherwise, I can't think of anything worse than being told "We're sending you to western Asia and you're being assigned to Manas.

LMAO I'm in tears. I didn't even catch that until you worded it so eloquently.

Halfcan
06-27-2010, 12:24 PM
Thanks fella's. I can't wait to get home to my wife and kids. I also am way behind in my fantasy football prep.

As far as grenades and rifles go I can't help but some Marine did put a grenade in a trash dumpster here. He had to get rid of it before he got on the plane but he forgot he had it. It's like "DAMN! So that's where that was" "I've been look'in all over that". It went straight in the dumpster trying to cover his ass. What a schmuck.

peace to you all. Home bound.

Best of luck-Get home safe!!! The sacrifice you guys make is pretty extroadinary-you guys are hero's!! :clap:

RedNFeisty
06-27-2010, 12:41 PM
Keep your head down and get your butt home safe!!