PDA

View Full Version : Food and Drink Just had some GREAT ribs....

petegz28
06-26-2010, 04:25 PM
Big ole slab of meaty pork baby backs...marinated overnight in Smithwick's Irish Ale...Jack Stack Dry rub applied this morning....

Threw those ****ers on the grill over indirect heat at 11:30 am using Kingsford hickory charcoal and some apple woodchips I soaked overnight....

Put them in foil at 2:45 pm.....sauced them with a mix of Gates original and extra hot with some honey and brown sugar at 3:45 pm and left the foil open....pulled them off the grill at 4:45 pm ...

never had to use a knife......**** I am sorry I only had 1 slab. This is only my 2nd time smoking ribs on a grill and man were they ****ing tasty!!!

Time for some beer!

Psyko Tek
06-26-2010, 06:26 PM
that's a good day

Halfcan
06-26-2010, 06:53 PM
Big ole slab of meaty pork baby backs...marinated overnight in Smithwick's Irish Ale...Jack Stack Dry rub applied this morning....

Threw those ****ers on the grill over indirect heat at 11:30 am using Kingsford hickory charcoal and some apple woodchips I soaked overnight....

Put them in foil at 2:45 pm.....sauced them with a mix of Gates original and extra hot with some honey and brown sugar at 3:45 pm and left the foil open....pulled them off the grill at 4:45 pm ...

never had to use a knife......**** I am sorry I only had 1 slab. This is only my 2nd time smoking ribs on a grill and man were they ****ing tasty!!!

Time for some beer!

god dang those sound freakin good-man how did you come up with that recipe?? Wow I am going to have to try that-need some pics of them next time.

Pioli Zombie
06-26-2010, 07:48 PM
Just watched Victoria Justice sweating on "Victorious". I want to suck on her ribs.

petegz28
06-26-2010, 08:02 PM
god dang those sound freakin good-man how did you come up with that recipe?? Wow I am going to have to try that-need some pics of them next time.

Just kinda winged it honestly.

CosmicPal
06-26-2010, 08:51 PM
Add your recipe to the ChiefsPlanet Cookbook. We need some ribs recipes. :thumb:

Halfcan
06-26-2010, 08:54 PM
Add your recipe to the ChiefsPlanet Cookbook. We need some ribs recipes. :thumb:

yep thats what I was thinking

petegz28
06-26-2010, 09:03 PM

I wll do that. Uh, how do I get to it? :doh!:

CosmicPal
06-26-2010, 09:20 PM
I wll do that. Uh, how do I get to it? :doh!:

It's listed in the "Sticky" threadset. Chiefsplanet Cookbook

petegz28
06-26-2010, 11:12 PM
It's listed in the "Sticky" threadset. Chiefsplanet Cookbook

I'm blind as a bat. ROFL

Ok, it's in there. Next time I do them I will be sure to take some pictures.

CosmicPal
06-26-2010, 11:16 PM
I'm blind as a bat. ROFL

Ok, it's in there. Next time I do them I will be sure to take some pictures.

Sounds good. :thumb: