PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Belly Boy?

Flachief58
06-28-2010, 07:52 AM
I just wanted to see if anyone here know's him. I met him in Tampa @ a Chiefs/Yucks game in 99. He was wandering around the stadium and saw me with my chiefs jersey on, so we talked and cheered together for awhile. The chiefs lost that day on a Hardy Nickerson int in the end zone, but I had a good time anyway.

BossChief
06-28-2010, 08:01 AM
0-1

morphius
06-28-2010, 09:40 AM
Some of the guys here have met him, but I don't know that anyone actually hangs out with the guy.

tyton75
06-28-2010, 09:52 AM
He's no First Down Elvis!

CHENZ A!
06-28-2010, 11:18 AM
He seems like a nice enough guy, for someone who's a little smelly and tobacco juice dribbling all over
Posted via Mobile Device

corandval
06-28-2010, 12:32 PM
Don't know him personally, but he has always been nice to me and my family when we run into him at the games.

CoMoChief
06-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Awesome thread.

LaChapelle
06-28-2010, 12:48 PM
Portland Guthrie
Carrington Fulton Hams Prairie

Flachief58
06-28-2010, 12:54 PM
I saw him the following week on national tv (Chiefs/viks) and about crapped myself. He just seemed like a guy I'd like to have a cold one with. I noticed he's a member of Chiefsplanet (if it's the same guy) but there has been no activity on here since 04, so I was just wondering if anyone has heard from him.

Flachief58
06-28-2010, 12:56 PM
As good as most of the other crap right now.

Awesome thread.

Flachief58
06-28-2010, 12:58 PM
Wow, he's really put on some weight. I guess it happens to the best of us.

Don't know him personally, but he has always been nice to me and my family when we run into him at the games.

Phobia
06-28-2010, 03:22 PM
He's always been kind to me but I'm a bit of a shallow judgmental jerk sometimes.... Personally, I think he's a blight at Arrowhead. Obese, smelly, crappy logo looks like it was drawn on by a child... It's just awful. I'm embarrassed, frankly.

I'm sure he's a nice guy and if he were my neighbor, I'd probably be friendly and enjoy a beer or two with him. But, I'm not a huge fan of topless fat guys so please forgive the attitude, please.

CHENZ A!
06-28-2010, 03:48 PM
He's always been kind to me but I'm a bit of a shallow judgmental jerk sometimes.... Personally, I think he's a blight at Arrowhead. Obese, smelly, crappy logo looks like it was drawn on by a child... It's just awful. I'm embarrassed, frankly.

I'm sure he's a nice guy and if he were my neighbor, I'd probably be friendly and enjoy a beer or two with him. But, I'm not a huge fan of topless fat guys so please forgive the attitude, please.

LMAO yep, pretty much all this.
Posted via Mobile Device

okiedokieokoye
06-28-2010, 04:35 PM
BILL BRASKY!!!!

Brasky's family crest is a picture of a barracuda, eating Neil Armstrong.

The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

Did I ever tell you about the time Brasky was in a production of The King and I? Well anyway, before the show, Brasky chloroforms the entire cast, and slowly eats them in front of the audience for two hours. The production got pretty good reviews.

Demonpenz
06-28-2010, 06:24 PM
How is not having a shirt on allowed at arrowhead. No shirts no shoes no dice

Fruit Ninja
06-28-2010, 06:29 PM
Says the guy who went to work for WPI and everyone knew it was going to be a disaster. oooh the irony

Marcellus
06-28-2010, 06:29 PM

Our current HR Manager worked at the same company Belly Boy did about 12 -15 years ago. I believe he worked in production. They had to can him for various issues, I can't remember the details.

However I do remember he said they fired him at his psychiatrist office with a police officer present or something of the sort.

Dude had issues. I don't know if he still does. I certainly hope not.

Psyko Tek
06-28-2010, 07:46 PM
well if he does
maybe you should talk behind his back

Phobia
06-28-2010, 08:33 PM
Our current HR Manager worked at the same company Belly Boy did about 12 -15 years ago. I believe he worked in production. They had to can him for various issues, I can't remember the details.

However I do remember he said they fired him at his psychiatrist office with a police officer present or something of the sort.

Dude had issues. I don't know if he still does. I certainly hope not.

Your HR Mgr sounds like he should be fired for a variety of reasons.

Phobia
06-28-2010, 08:34 PM
Says the guy who went to work for WPI and everyone knew it was going to be a disaster. oooh the irony

I will find you and I will force you to read WPI articles for 48 hours straight if you do not take that back.

LetsSignRussell
06-28-2010, 08:35 PM
I will find you and I will force you to read WPI articles for 48 hours straight if you do not take that back.

you worked for WPI ROFL

Phobia
06-28-2010, 08:55 PM
you worked for WPI ROFL

No. I attempted a coup and failed.

LOCOChief
06-28-2010, 09:32 PM
I can't remember what years for sure, but for several years our seats (company tickets) at that time I think were in the same section. I'd talk to him every home game there for a while. He had a son, belly boy also (if I recall correctly) There is no way I was ever sober enough to even know his name, but for some reasoin looking back I'm wanting to say it was Dan. I just asked my wife if she remebers any of this and she called me an idiot.

KcFanNindy
06-28-2010, 09:48 PM
His names is James, and he lives in Carthage, MO!

That's all i really know, had conversations with him, and have kin folk who know of him that live in the area!

Found this article on the net:

Belly Boy comes to all games, no matter how cold, without a shirt although he does usually wear a cape. According to the Kansas City Star (12/15/2003, pages D4 & D5), his name is James Tolson. He usually sits in the first two or three rows in the northeast corner of the stadium. I have talked to him and he has no regular seat of his own. It appears that the fans in the area accommodate him in some way. Not surprisingly, he has a rather large belly of loose fat. He has the unique ability to ripple the fat up and down. I will get a still picture of him, but would love to get a movie of him. The Chiefs, however, do not allow video cameras in the stadium. Although, I suspect that are most concerned with fans taking motion pictures of the game, I do not want to risk losing my video camera to some "crowd control" dude or dudess.

Fruit Ninja
06-28-2010, 10:01 PM

lol, They better be pure Athan articles. I want a good laugh.

xfactor
06-29-2010, 10:48 AM
We all no Belly Boy aint a true fan. Carl told us all true fans are season ticket holders not someone who gets tickets donated to him

BellyBoys daughter
10-03-2011, 06:15 PM
I just wanted to see if anyone here know's him. I met him in Tampa @ a Chiefs/Yucks game in 99. He was wandering around the stadium and saw me with my chiefs jersey on, so we talked and cheered together for awhile. The chiefs lost that day on a Hardy Nickerson int in the end zone, but I had a good time anyway.

He is my stepdad and he is a very awesome man!!!! :)

BellyBoys daughter
10-03-2011, 06:17 PM
No auccaly his name is James not Dan.

Dicky McElephant
10-03-2011, 06:19 PM
auccaly?

FAX
10-03-2011, 06:36 PM
So ... you're Belly Girl?

FAX

Valiant
10-03-2011, 07:25 PM
Why?? Do you want to put him in the would you thread??