PDA

View Full Version : Economics ADP Jobs Report Not Good....

petegz28
06-30-2010, 08:15 AM
The ADP report said the private sector added just 13,000 jobs in June, well below the 61,000 economists surveyed by Briefing.com predicted.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/38012893

ADP is usually not in line with the "Official" jobs report but is often seen as a possible preview. ADP does not include federal jobs in their report.

patteeu
06-30-2010, 08:45 AM
Don't worry, Barack Obama is going to hire us all and call it full employment.

mlyonsd
06-30-2010, 08:57 AM
Don't worry, Barack Obama is going to hire us all and call it full employment.

The days when the left in this forum squealing for a second stimulus so we could spend our way out of this mess were a hoot weren't they?

Oh the memories.

talastan
06-30-2010, 10:41 AM
But, the public sector jobs are thriving......The Economy is growing!!!!/Obot
:bang: :Peace:Denise:Peace::grouphug:

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 10:54 AM
The days when the left in this forum squealing for a second stimulus so we could spend our way out of this mess were a hoot weren't they?

Oh the memories.

More and more the left here seems to have left.

Duck Dog
06-30-2010, 12:10 PM
and I heard Qwest may lay off up to 30K

patteeu
06-30-2010, 12:34 PM

Oh the memories.

Memories, memories. I remember when the CP left were full of piss and vinegar about electing their messiah. I also remember how hateful they were toward memyselfi when she predicted his failure. It must really burn their buns to realize that she was right about Him.

Duck Dog
06-30-2010, 12:39 PM
Memories, memories. I remember when the CP left were full of piss and vinegar about electing their messiah. I also remember how hateful they were toward memyselfi when she predicted his failure. It must really burn their buns to realize that she was right about Him.

They remind me of that joke about the rednecks drinking on election day...the next day they wake up and say, "I voted for who?"

Chief Henry
06-30-2010, 01:44 PM

You can find them in the Catholic Church bashing thread, as usual...:rolleyes:

The Mad Crapper
06-30-2010, 01:46 PM

Oh, they'll be back in 2012---

To vote B.O. back in for another four years of pure hell.

Bwana
06-30-2010, 02:01 PM
More Hope and Change.......great job Barry.

banyon
06-30-2010, 02:07 PM

Well, with you rendering this such a cooperative and pleasant forum for bipartisan dialogue, I mean, you're really in a position to blame them, aren't you?

|Zach|
06-30-2010, 02:08 PM
Oh, they'll be back in 2012---

To vote B.O. back in for another four years of pure hell.

Are you in pure hell?

The Mad Crapper
06-30-2010, 02:17 PM
Are you in pure hell?

Zach, how's Sully doing with his job application? Are you fast tracking him?

ROFL

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 02:18 PM

Ahh the memories, memories of the CP right calling everyone who disagreed with Bush or the Iraq War terrorists, unAmericans, etc etc etc...Ahhh I remember those days fondly like I remember when I had hemorrhoids.

BTW has anyone had any good terrorist food lately?

|Zach|
06-30-2010, 02:18 PM
Zach, how's Sully doing with his job application? Are you fast tracking him?

ROFL

What?

KC native
06-30-2010, 02:19 PM
ADP jobs report is really volatile. I put no weight in it.

mlyonsd
06-30-2010, 02:27 PM
Ahh the memories, memories of the CP right calling everyone who disagreed with Bush or the Iraq War terrorists, unAmericans, etc etc etc...Ahhh I remember those days fondly like I remember when I had hemorrhoids.

BTW has anyone had any good terrorist food lately?

You forgot the part where if you agreed with any Bush policy you were labeled a boot licking DA lambs by the left here. Those were fun times too.

I'll bet pat remembers them since he was called about every name in the book.

bsp4444
06-30-2010, 02:28 PM
Well, with you rendering this such a cooperative and pleasant forum for bipartisan dialogue, I mean, you're really in a position to blame them, aren't you?

This. The Conservatives have been anything but. They are full of hate and venom, allowing for very little discussion.

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 02:31 PM
You forgot the part where if you agreed with any Bush policy you were labeled a boot licking DA lambs by the left here. Those were fun times too.

Would you rather be called a boot licking DA sheep or an Obot? :)

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 02:33 PM
This. The Conservatives have been anything but. They are full of hate and venom, allowing for very little discussion.

It was same when the left people here posted every day a few years ago. Back then though there appeared to be more engaging topics right now there just isn't much to talk about. It is kind of boring.

BigChiefFan
06-30-2010, 02:59 PM
Any NEW, PERMENANT JOBS, are welcomed, regardless of the forecast.

petegz28
06-30-2010, 03:02 PM
Any NEW, PERMENANT JOBS, are welcomed, regardless of the forecast.

While that is true there has to be a certain pace for it to be a recovery. The while "Summer of Recovery" mantra is out the window at this point.

The Mad Crapper
06-30-2010, 03:02 PM
"Bush stole the election".

Good times.

The Mad Crapper
06-30-2010, 03:05 PM
Are you in pure hell?

Not me personally, no. But I bet if you asked Americans around the Gulf, they might be inclined to answer in the affirmative.

http://www.iaza.com/work/100701C/capt86725-iaza.7bf5d42201864d0580fee88abed6207b-5c77f37289.jpg

bsp4444
06-30-2010, 04:33 PM
It was same when the left people here posted every day a few years ago. Back then though there appeared to be more engaging topics right now there just isn't much to talk about. It is kind of boring.

I guess that might make the vitriol seem more dispersed and diluted. Obviously, I am biased, but I just don't see the attempt at bipartisanship from the right. Republicans really are the party of No.

petegz28
06-30-2010, 04:36 PM
I guess that might make the vitriol seem more dispersed and diluted. Obviously, I am biased, but I just don't see the attempt at bipartisanship from the right. Republicans really are the party of No.

Oh yea, cause we saw the Dems being so bipartisan for 8 years under W. Talk about the part of No!!! JFC! They would slam Bush for anything and everything, even shit they wanted, i.e., No Child Left Behind (Ted Kennedy), i.e., the Iraq Surge. Fucking Kerry was for the Iraq funding before he was against it cause suddenly he found himself of the same platform as the man he was running against for President.

They opposed any and everything Bush did. Some people seem to have a short memory.

patteeu
06-30-2010, 05:43 PM

Conservatives/Republicans are just as open to bipartisanship as liberals/democrats. And by that I mean as long as it's on our terms.

No one tried harder for bipartisanship than GWBush and IMO that was one of his bigger flaws.

The Mad Crapper
07-01-2010, 06:36 AM
Moonbat speak:

Normal person translation:

Obama is failing miserably and everything he touches turns to shit; I wish republicans were in on it so we can blame them. Heck, let's blame them any way.