PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Obama's People

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 12:59 PM
The following information is compiled from Federal Bureau of Investigation
and Department of Homeland Security reports:

* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

* 24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals.

* 40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals.

* 48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals.

* 29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually.

* 53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

* 50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens.

* 71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport
coyotes".

* 47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

* 63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.

* 66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66%, 98% are illegal aliens.

* 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the US to illegal alien parents in just one year, making 380,000 babies automatically US citizens.

* 97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.
http://community.marketwatch.com/group/topic.sync?groupname=us-politics&topicname=illegal-aliens

petegz28
06-30-2010, 01:03 PM
63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens.

Kinda hard to call racial profiling on Arizona when 97 out of 100 times they would be correct.

bkkcoh
06-30-2010, 01:34 PM
Kinda hard to call racial profiling on Arizona when 97 out of 100 times they would be correct.

It would almost seem foolish not to stop them on basis of race.

vailpass
06-30-2010, 01:39 PM
Let's hear from the pro-illegals why these numbers are invalid, why it is racist to consider these statistics in formulating law and policy regarding illegal immigration.

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 01:50 PM
Let's hear from the pro-illegals why these numbers are invalid, why it is racist to consider these statistics in formulating law and policy regarding illegal immigration.

I believe it is a spam email that has been around for the better part of 2 years.

Chiefspants
06-30-2010, 01:53 PM
Oh awesome! When I clicked your link to verify your information I saw it led me to another forum.

But after I looked around that forum, it was clear to me that no one would fabricate information on such a reputable message board.

Thanks for the info!

orange
06-30-2010, 01:57 PM
Source?

[edit]

I think I found it:

Posted by Chris on June 21, 2010 at 8:59am
View Chris's blog
Got this from a yahoo group -

Subject: ILLEGALS AMNESTY FBI REPORT

ARIZONA FBI STATS... WHY THEY NEED THE NEW LAW

With all the negative reports being printed in the news media here are the statistics they fail to report. The numbers don't lie. And these are the official numbers that are usually kept under what they really are. Please pass this along.

Well folks, here are the numbers The following information IS compiled from Federal Bureau of Investigation and Department of Homeland Security reports:

* 83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.
* 86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.
* 75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles , Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.
http://www.resistnet.com/profiles/blogs/arizona-fbi-stats-why-they

"Got this from a yahoo group"

With a source like "a yahoo group," it MUST be true!!!

ROFL

vailpass
06-30-2010, 01:59 PM
Gotta love it.

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 02:09 PM
Gotta love it.

That you fell for a spam email?

Los Pollos Hermanos
06-30-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm still waiting for Bill Gates to send me my check for $243. I hope they're paying interest because it's been almost 15 years since I forwarded that e-mail.

FD
06-30-2010, 03:17 PM
The following information is compiled from Federal Bureau of Investigation
and Department of Homeland Security reports:

Cool research HonestChieffan. This is an interesting issue. Can you please cite the actual reports you got the info from so I can read more about it.

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 03:24 PM
Cool research HonestChieffan. This is an interesting issue. Can you please cite the actual reports you got the info from so I can read more about it.

LMAO Good luck LMAO

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 03:58 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/19/us/19immig.html

orange
06-30-2010, 04:02 PM

Which of course has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR POST.

Riddle me this - if you incarcerate MORE people for being illegal aliens, is the number of illegal aliens incarcerated going to go UP or DOWN?

Here's a hint from that very article - which you obviously didn't read as usual:

Latinos made up only 13 percent of the United States adult population in 2007, but they accounted for one third of federal prison inmates that year, a result the study attributed to the sharp rise in illegal immigration and tougher enforcement of immigration laws.

also:

Nearly half of Latino offenders, or about 48 percent, were convicted of immigration crimes, while drug offenses were the second-most-prevalent charge, according to the report.

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 04:09 PM
It must suck to be you Mr. Orange. What a sad bitter disappointed and deluded Obot you really are.

Reality has no place for you.

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 04:11 PM

LMAO

Like I said good luck

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 04:14 PM
LMAO

Like I said good luck

We are gonna get you the cartoon version and some crayons.

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 04:17 PM
We are gonna get you the cartoon version and some crayons.

You better get some for yourself first. I mean how stupid can a person by posting spam that they receive in their inbox. JFC

:facepalm:

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 04:27 PM
Your sad attempts at dialog are only matched by your inability to deliver even a sideswipe insult Dirk. You used to be better. This seems to be almost a theme with you Obots/lefties who have moved from joy post election to very clearly mad at the world disappointed and bitter people.

Wonder how long it will be for some of the more informed and intelligent left/democrat posters to return.

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 04:37 PM
Your sad attempts at dialog are only matched by your inability to deliver even a sideswipe insult Dirk. You used to be better. This seems to be almost a theme with you Obots/lefties who have moved from joy post election to very clearly mad at the world disappointed and bitter people.

Wonder how long it will be for some of the more informed and intelligent left/democrat posters to return.

I doubt there is many people here that view you as someone that is interested in dialog. In fact I have never seen you have any real or lasting dialog with anyone here. You come here and post your spam email and then leave. That is your mo.

If you want to have a dialog then prove it. I have posted several times my plan to fix illegal immigration what is your plan?

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 04:40 PM
I doubt there is many people here that view you as someone that is interested in dialog. In fact I have never seen you have any real or lasting dialog with anyone here. You come here and post your spam email and then leave. That is your mo.

If you want to have a dialog then prove it. I have posted several times my plan to fix illegal immigration what is your plan?

Selective memory? Go back and look. You and I had a rather long dialog, civil even, on that topic. Do your own homework. I'm not going to do it for you. Its pretty far back. Back when you actually posted content that had a purpose other than building your post count with silly snippy little comments.

dirk digler
06-30-2010, 04:50 PM
Selective memory? Go back and look. You and I had a rather long dialog, civil even, on that topic. Do your own homework. I'm not going to do it for you. Its pretty far back. Back when you actually posted content that had a purpose other than building your post count with silly snippy little comments.

The funny thing is you started with the snide comments about how stupid I am with your crayon remark.

If you want dialog I am all for it pick a topic and we will discuss it. If I am too stupid to understand it or talk about it I will say so.

|Zach|
06-30-2010, 04:52 PM
This is always funny...there are about a million legitimate points to make for the point of view dishonestchieffan is trying to push but he swings for the fences with obviously false information. vali jumps right it because whatever fits his narrative fits his narrative.

irishjayhawk
06-30-2010, 04:57 PM
This is always funny...there are about a million legitimate points to make for the point of view dishonestchieffan is trying to push but he swings for the fences with obviously false information. vali jumps right it because whatever fits his narrative fits his narrative.

You forgot that proving it isn't true is the same as not having anything in response.

Dave Lane
06-30-2010, 05:04 PM
HCF could you please post a picture of yourself? I called wikipedia and they want to use it as the description for EPIC FAIL.

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 05:05 PM
And Zach asserts its false with no supporting evidence to that effect. Bringing his posse of 5 Obots to his side.

i

Dave Lane
06-30-2010, 05:07 PM
The funny thing is you started with the snide comments about how stupid I am with your crayon remark.

If you want dialog I am all for it pick a topic and we will discuss it. If I am too stupid to understand it or talk about it I will say so.

It's not politically correct to not use the special olympic's forum to engage HCF.

whatsmynameagain
06-30-2010, 05:27 PM
GAME CHANGER

vailpass
06-30-2010, 05:31 PM
Obots are my favorite thing to watch. They are becoming more rare by the day but the remaining specimens are fantastic to observe.

Saul Good
06-30-2010, 07:17 PM
GAME CHANGER

Nope. The game remains the same.

HonestChieffan
06-30-2010, 07:51 PM
Obots are my favorite thing to watch. They are becoming more rare by the day but the remaining specimens are fantastic to observe.

desperation...like watching a train wreck

irishjayhawk
06-30-2010, 07:54 PM

I don't really think this thread has anything to do with Obots but an affront to discourse, debate, argument style, what have you.

Otter
07-01-2010, 03:37 AM
Producing reliable stats on illegals in jail, found guilty of crimes outside of immigration etc, with the exception of a few county jails in AZ, is an amazingly hard feat even in today's information age.

There's a lot of variables involved from privacy to civil rights groups that keep the data held back in court. It's a real quagmire and both sides are not willing to budge.

But the anti-ILLEGAL immigration groups hold the upper hand at the moment simply because they are illegal.

Kick their asses out and make them get to the back of the line but let's not make the cause look worse by posting stats from yahoo groups.

Not directed at anyone, just sayin.

lostcause
07-02-2010, 02:34 AM
I mean really? taking unverifiable information and passing it off as fact? and then defending it by calling everyone who would like verification an 'obot'? really? lmao