PDA

View Full Version : Obama Pete Stark is symbolic of Washington and especially the Obama admin

Chiefshrink
07-01-2010, 08:36 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qVpMwqv7QM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5qVpMwqv7QM&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_detailpage&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Chiefshrink
07-01-2010, 08:44 AM
This arrogant,condescending,pompous ass attitude is absolutely disgusting to all Americans regardless of party affiliation except of course Progressive Marxists.

petegz28
07-01-2010, 09:05 AM
What a fucking idiot. I would have ripped his ass from one end to the other.

blaise
07-01-2010, 09:24 AM
What an ass. Even if he doesn't agree with what the people in the crowd are saying he comes off even worse with his routine. He tries to complain about the use of the term "anchor babies" but then every time some asks him a question he basically calls them a wacko who wants to go down and shoot people.

Radar Chief
07-01-2010, 09:36 AM
Until his constituency holds him accountable for his “let them eat cake” attitude this is what they get.

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 10:07 AM
What a ****ing idiot. I would have ripped his ass from one end to the other.

Don't be silly. Your toughness is confined to the keyboard.

HonestChieffan
07-01-2010, 11:05 AM
Not just the administration but very representative of the left in general. They oppose anything that represents common sense and have political motivation as the foundation of all thy do. Real principals based on what is good for the country or what is really good for our allies is unknown as you move to the left.

PhillyChiefFan
07-01-2010, 11:47 AM
I really can't believe that guy held his cool, I don't think I would be able to be that subdued when someone is mocking me for what I stand for.

It would have started from his very first comment for me.

petegz28
07-01-2010, 12:22 PM
Don't be silly. Your toughness is confined to the keyboard.

Go beatoff on your Pats hoodie, faggot

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 12:32 PM
Go beatoff on your Pats hoodie, pillowbiter

You don't think the idea of you acting like you would speak up in such a situation is hilarious given your accounts of how you deal with confrontation in real life?

JohnnyV13
07-01-2010, 12:32 PM
That prick is famous in health care law for being the primary sponsor of the "Stark" statute banning physician self referral.

That statute is not only long, complex and difficult to apply; its also a masterpiece of ill-defined uncertainty that wastes thousands of lawyer hours nationwide trying to puzzle out its meaning.

Stark legislation criminalizes mere mistakes and helps increase the cost of health care.

I'm not surprised Stark is a condescending snob. In fact, I find it oddly satisfying, after having to deal with Stark's legislation, that the person behind it all is a total POS.

Radar Chief
07-01-2010, 12:37 PM
That prick is famous in health care law for being the primary sponsor of the "Stark" statute banning physician self referral.

That statute is not only long, complex and difficult to apply; its also a masterpiece of ill-defined uncertainty that wastes thousands of lawyer hours nationwide trying to puzzle out its meaning.

Stark legislation criminalizes mere mistakes and helps increase the cost of health care.

I'm not surprised Stark is a condescending snob. In fact, I find it oddly satisfying, after having to deal with Stark's legislation, that the person behind it all is a total POS.

:LOL: Starting to make sense now, I take it.

petegz28
07-01-2010, 12:40 PM
You don't think the idea of you acting like you would speak up in such a situation is hilarious given your accounts of how you deal with confrontation in real life?

Are you out of KY? Is that your deal?

jiveturkey
07-01-2010, 12:43 PM
Videos like this should make it easier to get douche bags like this out of office. His opponents should make use of the free advertising.

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Are you out of KY? Is that your deal?

What?

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 12:49 PM
What?

Hes asking if you're a fudge packer. well, are you?

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 12:51 PM
Hes asking if you're a fudge packer. well, are you?

Nope.

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 12:52 PM
Zach is as partisan in his stalking as he is with his politics. the chubby lil liberal virgin (fudge packer? unkown at this time)

What's your opinion of the congressman's statements, Zach?

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Your grasping at straws about knowing anything about me aside...I think he is a smug asshole is his delivery. I don't live in a border area and don't have a lot of deep knowledge on issues of immigration.

fan4ever
07-01-2010, 01:10 PM
This man has to live in a world of no political fear; to act like this big of a condescending ass even knowing cameras were rolling...

...he must enjoy a huge voting base.

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 01:11 PM
are you saying you're not chubby just like you're not gay?

See, you attack people personally all the time. but you really dont like it when you get it back, do you?

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 01:14 PM
are you saying you're not chubby just like you're not gay?

See, you attack people personally all the time. but you really dont like it when you get it back, do you?

You can sling whatever crap to the wall you like it isn't an issue to me...a lot of people on this board know me and have met me in person. Your attempts to grasp at straws and characterize me as things I am not are obvious.

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 01:15 PM
You can sling whatever crap to the wall you like it isn't an issue to me...a lot of people on this board know me and have met me in person. Your attempts to grasp at straws and characterize me as things I am not are obvious.

Then stop being so insecure and defensive about it. I can tell it's bothering you..lol

stevieray
07-01-2010, 01:18 PM
:popcorn:

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 01:19 PM
Then stop being so insecure and defensive about it. I can tell it's bothering you..lol

Yes. I am so insecure about my weight I consistently post pictures of myself on this board. It isn't an issue to me. If it was I would just stay hidden behind the keyboard like most of this board.

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 01:22 PM
What? I could easily not post pictures of myself, and wouldn't if it was such an issue. It isn't.

You're a photographer. you cant help yourself. lol it is an issue, I havent seen any recent pics ;) whats up with that? post them in here..lol

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 01:24 PM
You're a photographer. you cant help yourself. lol it is an issue, I havent seen any recent pics ;) whats up with that? post them in here..lol

Now you are just running around in circles. If this was some big issue I would be anonymous like most others here. There is a picture thread that is literally on the front page right now with my picture that I posted. Keep grasping at straws buddy...maybe you will get something to hold on to at some point.

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 01:27 PM
Now you are just running around in circles. If this was some big issue I would be anonymous like most others here. There is a picture thread that is literally on the front page right now with my picture that I posted. Keep grasping at straws buddy...maybe you will get something to hold on to at some point.

You have made the grasping at straw comment numerous times now. is it that you're not fat? or not gay? I just want to make sure we're clear.

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 01:29 PM
You have made the grasping at straw comment numerous times now. is it that you're not fat? or not gay? I just want to make sure we're clear.

lol, I am a heavier guy...which is obvious...and no big deal. My pictures are all over the place...I am not gay or a virgin or whatever your imagination wants to dream up in the future.

Pretty good stuff from a guy who has accused others of being obsessed with certain posters, no?

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 01:32 PM
lol, I am a heavier guy...which is obvious...and no big deal. My pictures are all over the place...I am not gay or a virgin or whatever your imagination wants to dream up in the future.

Pretty good stuff from a guy who has accused others of being obsessed with certain posters, no?

I'm giving you some of your own medicine, no? from redneck raider, Roy to Stevie ray to Pete to sportsshrink..lol..I'm only picking on your chubby lil ass. whats up with you stalking all them? and I'll throw skip in there too ;)

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 01:36 PM
lol, I am a heavier guy...which is obvious...and no big deal.

Dude, your out look on how you look goes a long way with self confidence and feeling good about yourself, which you obviously lack. it should be a big deal. you're a young kid, and there's a ton of hard bodies out there to be had. (I mean women in case you're confused) dont you want to look good for those girls? or do you prefer the old ''Its not a big deal'' lol

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 01:37 PM
OK Zach, I got some shit to do. I'll be back later to poke at you with my stick some more.

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm giving you some of your own medicine, no? from Roy to Stevie ray to Pete to sportsshrink..lol..I'm only picking on your chubby lil ass. whats up with you stalking all them? and I'll throw skip in there too ;)

I have no problem with any of this...people are free to say whatever they like on here and have it out in public...I don't have a problem with any of these conversations. Bumper sticker politics is annoying and Roy pretty much represents the person who floods a message board with stuff they got in e-mail forwards...probably won't stop calling that out. sportsshrink is an embarrassment to right leaning posters here...they have said as much. As far as stevie goes? He is great, at least the other two posters are who they are and put it out there. stevie gets really sensitive about things. The last thing you can do is have an honest conversation with the guy. He only speaks in non-sequiters and will cry out in rep, PM, or other mediums if he feels scorned. Not really directly but in a passive aggressive way. Like a woman.

You think you are giving me a taste of my own medicine but I have no problem with back and forth on the board. Let people post...come what may...

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 01:41 PM
Dude, your out look on how you look goes a long way with self confidence and feeling good about yourself, which you obviously lack. it should be a big deal. you're a young kid, and there's a ton of hard bodies out there to be had. (I mean women in case you're confused) dont you want to look good for those girls? or do you prefer the old ''Its not a big deal'' lol

You are jumping to a lot of conclusions. You think you know me and my social life.

Velvet_Jones
07-01-2010, 02:27 PM
You are jumping to a lot of conclusions. You think you know me and my social life.

Dude - you are on this message board pretty much 24/7. Don't kid yourself about having a social life.

Do yourself a favor and go out and be fat somewhere else.

|Zach|
07-01-2010, 02:29 PM
Dude - you are on this message board pretty much 24/7. Don't kid yourself about having a social life.

False.

CoMoChief
07-01-2010, 03:40 PM

Are you 12?

CoMoChief
07-01-2010, 03:41 PM

Another dumbass....

Bill Parcells
07-01-2010, 03:58 PM
Are you 12?

Awe, is somebody butt hurt because I'm picking on tubby?

The Mad Crapper
07-02-2010, 07:07 AM
Anybody else notice the similarities between Pete Stark and Banyon, Orange, and Amnorix?

Velvet_Jones
07-02-2010, 07:55 AM
Another dumbass....

You have no idea what you are talking about. You must be fat too.

Velvet_Jones
07-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Anybody else notice the similarities between Pete Stark and Banyon, Orange, and Amnorix?

They suck at reality?

HonestChieffan
07-02-2010, 07:57 AM
They suck at reality?

Velvet...where have you been?
Glad you are around.

Velvet_Jones
07-02-2010, 08:53 AM
Velvet...where have you been?
Glad you are around.

I've been spending most of my time determining if my company can remain in business after Obamacare. You wouldn't believe the stupid crap in that bill. Well - $100k in lawyer/research expense may have just paid off. I'm exploring a new approach to insurance products that have the majority of benefit deemed as "Supplemental" benefits which allow the insurance plan to re-classify benefits and they would not fall under the 80/20 - 85/15 rule.

So - I got a lot of more research to do but I am re-convinced that the Dems just want control and it has nothing to do with the betterment of a populations healthcare or access.

So - moral of the story: there is a market for healthcare. The fed tried to control that market with stupid lawyer tricks. I am going to use those same tricks to stay in business and, if I get a chance, I am going to Horse Fuck Pelosi while Harry Reid watches.

HonestChieffan
07-02-2010, 09:27 AM
I've been spending most of my time determining if my company can remain in business after Obamacare. You wouldn't believe the stupid crap in that bill. Well - $100k in lawyer/research expense may have just paid off. I'm exploring a new approach to insurance products that have the majority of benefit deemed as "Supplemental" benefits which allow the insurance plan to re-classify benefits and they would not fall under the 80/20 - 85/15 rule.

So - I got a lot of more research to do but I am re-convinced that the Dems just want control and it has nothing to do with the betterment of a populations healthcare or access.

So - moral of the story: there is a market for healthcare. The fed tried to control that market with stupid lawyer tricks. I am going to use those same tricks to stay in business and, if I get a chance, I am going to Horse **** Pelosi while Harry Reid watches.

From what I hear from a friend in the industry at a pretty high level, its bad. So bad in fact he said they have been reviewing the documents they get from Washington and they have been trying to resolve a number of issues where they have three or more dictated requirements that are in direct conflict with each other, all critical and all will create a fine or worse if not done to the letter. And according to him there is no process or infrastructure in washington where these can be taken for resolution.