PDA

View Full Version : Environment First Amendment Has been Suspended!

teedubya
07-02-2010, 12:51 PM
<div><embed width="320" height="240" quality="high" bgcolor="#000000" name="main" id="main" src="http://video.godlikeproductions.com/modules/vPlayer/vPlayer.swf?f=http://video.godlikeproductions.com/modules/vPlayer/vPlayercfg.php?fid=ff05fef58199b3fa521" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"/></embed></div>

Amendment 1 - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is fucked.

Donger
07-02-2010, 01:05 PM
That Bush is a real f*cker!!!!!1!!

Oh, wait....

Saggysack
07-02-2010, 01:07 PM
liebral lamestream media strikes again

blaise
07-02-2010, 01:15 PM
Complete transparency some of the time.

morphius
07-02-2010, 01:19 PM
Well, member of this administration, including Obama, sure likes to use the word transparency, but have proven time and time again that they are either out right liars or don't know the definition of the word, and hence incompetent. You can pick...

teedubya
07-02-2010, 01:19 PM
That Bush is a real f*cker!!!!!1!!

Oh, wait....

People who get caught up in semantics such as Republican vs Democrat fail to see the big picture... it is all Powers that Be... both parties are inherently funded by the same people to move ahead different sides of the same agenda.

Regardless of who we elect, their agenda moves forward.

Hog Farmer
07-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Truth is we invited the Taliban over to laugh at our disaster and our coast guuard put them in handcuffs and are currently using their ragheads to soak up the oil. We certainly can't be showing this to the world.

vailpass
07-02-2010, 01:25 PM
People who get caught up in semantics such as Republican vs Democrat fail to see the big picture... it is all Powers that Be... both parties are inherently funded by the same people to move ahead different sides of the same agenda.

obama isn't changing that?

Donger
07-02-2010, 01:26 PM

What agenda?

Honestly, that CNN guy sounds like a whiney child in that piece. They aren't being prevented from taking pictures. They are being limited to 65 feet. And, if I heard correctly, if they want to get closer than that, they can get permission.

blaise
07-02-2010, 01:27 PM

He is. Can't you just feel the hope in the air? It's a new day of wonder and rainbows and inclusion and togetherness and transparency,

The Mad Crapper
07-02-2010, 01:42 PM
liebral lamestream media strikes again

I'm just curious, do you have more scars on your ankles from grabbing them, or on your asshole from all the times B.O. slaps the ol' tootsie roll in there?

orange
07-02-2010, 01:50 PM
What agenda?

Honestly, that CNN guy sounds like a whiney child in that piece. They aren't being prevented from taking pictures. They are being limited to 65 feet. And, if I heard correctly, if they want to get closer than that, they can get permission.

Don't dwell on reality. The Fourth is coming. We need Fireworks!

Mr. Flopnuts
07-02-2010, 01:50 PM
Well, member of this administration, including Obama, sure likes to use the word transparency, but have proven time and time again that they are either out right liars or don't know the definition of the word, and hence incompetent. You can pick...

:clap:

Mr. Flopnuts
07-02-2010, 01:51 PM

I couldn't give enough rep for this statement. Fuck. Every. Last. One. Of. Them.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-02-2010, 01:52 PM

Fuck Obama. Shit. I'm on some watch list now. :rolleyes:

Fish
07-02-2010, 05:07 PM
Just slightly ironic when he says

"They're not letting us take pictures of oil-soaked birds, like the one we're about to show you."

[picture of oil-soaked bird]

Why won't they let us show you pictures of oil-soaked birds? This isn't fair...

kcfanXIII
07-02-2010, 05:59 PM
Just slightly ironic when he says

"They're not letting us take pictures of oil-soaked birds, like the one we're about to show you."

[picture of oil-soaked bird]

Why won't they let us show you pictures of oil-soaked birds? This isn't fair...

uh, listen to what he says... he says they took the images of the birds, then a couple days later they come up with this rule. which would make it impossible to capture more of these images.

The Mad Crapper
07-03-2010, 07:23 PM
You know our soft tyranny is congealing into the hard variety when even CNN's Anderson Cooper is reporting on the Obamination Administration's attempts to suppress coverage of its gross incompetence and/or deliberate nonfeasance regarding the Deepwater Horizon mess.

RedNFeisty
07-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm torn on this one, I think reporters should be allowed in, maybe limited. Isn't the amount of oil toxic, flammable, and a health risk? I don't understand not being allowed to the medical trailer, however.

Every time Anderson Cooper said Thad Allan, I thought he was saying Fat Allen...lol

cdcox
07-03-2010, 07:51 PM

This.