PDA

View Full Version : Poop I can't celebrate the 4th of July the way I want.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-04-2010, 11:21 AM
Because fireworks are illegal here in Arizona. It must correlate with all the illegal immigrants here and that's why. So I guess it's understandable. What about smuggling day? Or kidnapping for independence day? I hate this state lol.

teedubya
07-04-2010, 11:24 AM
We the corporations of the United States, in order to form a more perfect business entity, establish monopolies, insure domestic tribulations, spend frivolously on defense, promote the general warfare, obliterate the environment, dumb down the people, secure the blessings of the federal reserve for ourselves and our stakeholders, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Incorporated States of America. United States Inc.

Chiefs Pantalones
07-04-2010, 11:26 AM
We the corporations of the United States, in order to form a more perfect business entity, establish monopolies, insure domestic tribulations, spend frivolously on defense, promote the general warfare, obliterate the environment, dumb down the people, secure the blessings of the federal reserve for ourselves and our stakeholders, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the Incorporated States of America. United States Inc.

...and don't forget...let illegals into our country.

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2010, 01:41 PM
They can't ask you about your firework status even if you are doing something illegal damnit! That's BS! Total profiling based on if you "look" like a firework user. Someone should boycott.

J Diddy
07-04-2010, 01:43 PM
Because fireworks are illegal here in Arizona. It must correlate with all the illegal immigrants here and that's why. So I guess it's understandable. What about smuggling day? Or kidnapping for independence day? I hate this state lol.

Dude I'm stuck at work until midnight. My fourth consists of watching other people out the window.

banyon
07-04-2010, 01:47 PM
Fireworks are illegal for the whole state? Really?

ForeverChiefs58
07-04-2010, 01:54 PM
Fireworks should not be illegal in Arizona! Illegal fireworks are only a problem in border states like Arkansas and Florida! Thats it, from now on I am boycotting sun...and sand...and stuff like that!