PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet MODS

Buck
07-04-2010, 04:08 PM
TAKE OUT THE FUCKING TRASH FOR GOOD

I'm talking IP Ban and monitored registration. This is getting ridiculous.

Gadzooks
07-04-2010, 04:15 PM
TAKE OUT THE ****ING TRASH FOR GOOD

This!

chasedude
07-04-2010, 04:15 PM

Gee Buck, I wonder who you could be talking about?

Chiefbowe
07-04-2010, 04:17 PM
This was all just an incentive to get Skip back. Go shoot some fireworks

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 04:22 PM
This was all just an incentive to get Skip back. Go shoot some fireworks

Kthxbye
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
07-04-2010, 04:32 PM
Toga Arbor Brownwood Advance
Painton

Bill Parcells
07-04-2010, 04:33 PM
IP bans wont work on determined dudes like this guy. lol..he'll just get another proxy IP.

Short Leash Hootie
07-04-2010, 04:35 PM
and this dude wonders why I always mock him for being 14 and a Jonas Bros. fan...

What a huge douche he is...

Short Leash Hootie
07-04-2010, 04:35 PM
P.S. I GUARANTEE he's a virgin.

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Toga Arbor Brownwood Advance
Painton

Hold up, let me get my seizure-to-english translator...
Posted via Mobile Device

LaChapelle
07-04-2010, 04:38 PM
Missouri Rand McNally
P 19 & 20

DeezNutz
07-04-2010, 04:41 PM

I'm not scared of you, bitch. I've weathered banning threats before.

Mr. Laz
07-04-2010, 04:45 PM

what did i ever do to you?

:sulk:

Buck
07-04-2010, 04:53 PM
I'm not scared of you, bitch. I've weathered banning threats before.

It will be brought

Slainte
07-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

:clap: Minnie Reperton...

Bill Parcells
07-04-2010, 05:09 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

what? I cant hear you!

Posted via DeskTop

Mr. Laz
07-04-2010, 05:17 PM
:clap: Minnie Reperton...
any relation?

http://www.disneypicture.net/data/media/15/Minnie_Mouse20.gif

Mr. Flopnuts
07-04-2010, 05:36 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm...........going to steal that. And it won't just be around here that I use it.

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 05:44 PM
I'm...........going to steal that. And it won't just be around here that I use it.

Think of me when you use it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Flopnuts
07-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Think of me when you use it.
Posted via Homo-Erotic Device

My wife got pissed about that the last time.

Frazod
07-04-2010, 05:55 PM
TAKE OUT THE FUCKING TRASH FOR GOOD

Welcome to the long list of shit that they should have been doing for years but never will. :shake:

Hog Farmer
07-04-2010, 06:50 PM
My goddam finger still smells !

-King-
07-04-2010, 06:54 PM
He can just change his IP and be back at it.

sedated
07-04-2010, 07:23 PM
anyone want to provide an explanation?

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 07:25 PM
Yeah bug, apparently if I type the word "sig" my blackberry does that...

I dunno why.
Posted via Mobile Device

RedNFeisty
07-04-2010, 07:28 PM
anyone want to provide an explanation?

I'm not understanding either.

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 07:31 PM
I'm not understanding either.

Idiot bumped a bunch of threads about skip.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Yeah bug, apparently if I type the word "sig" my blackberry does that...

I dunno why.
Posted via Mobile Device
Yikes, I'm just glad you caught it right away. A WTF moment for sure...

milkman
07-04-2010, 07:38 PM

I think I saw what you saw.

I didn't get it.

Now I think I do.

But then again, maybe I don't.

RedNFeisty
07-04-2010, 08:02 PM
Idiot bumped a bunch of threads about skip.
Posted via Mobile Device

And that is a bad thing how? Is it because of who is doing it?

Chiefbowe
07-04-2010, 08:05 PM

It's because of my past. I'm a horrible person.

Brock
07-04-2010, 08:07 PM

Bumping a bunch of irrelevant threads is the same as spamming the board. And yeah, this guy is a proven shitbag poster.

Ebolapox
07-04-2010, 08:09 PM
this incarnation is gone. let's see if he has another dupe ready to go.

Mike_Ditka
07-04-2010, 08:14 PM
here and present

RedNFeisty
07-04-2010, 08:14 PM
Bumping a bunch of irrelevant threads is the same as spamming the board. And yeah, this guy is a proven shitbag poster.

Ah, I figured it was just someone trying to get Skip to come back.

Mike_Ditka
07-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Ah, I figured it was just someone trying to get Skip to come back.

that was my motive

Mike_Ditka
07-04-2010, 08:16 PM
ya know H5N1 you can't just throw out shitloads of random infractions. daface will have a punishment for you.

bevischief
07-04-2010, 08:22 PM
ya know H5N1 you can't just throw out shitloads of random infractions. daface will have a punishment for you.

wtf?

rad
07-04-2010, 08:24 PM

Why are you doing this?

RedNFeisty
07-04-2010, 08:24 PM
that was my motive

I'm dying to know who you really are! Shoot me a pm, I promise I won't tell, and I always keep my word. :thumb:

I still don't get why the anger over it. Even if it can be considered spamming.

RedNFeisty
07-04-2010, 08:25 PM
Why are you doing this?
Because he keeps getting what he wants and that is to piss you guys off.:)

Buck
I'm dying to know who you really are! Shoot me a pm, I promise I won't tell, and I always keep my word. :thumb:

he is LetsSignRussell aka Chiefsplanet21 and all of his accounts including his main one should be banned for good.

Bacon Cheeseburger

He's not anyone of any significance.

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-04-2010, 08:27 PM
Oh, and the last thing you want is for this guy to start PMing you.

milkman
07-04-2010, 08:28 PM

Some people are just getting tired of his dumbassery.

I figure, since the mods obviously can't keep him, just let him post his dumbassery.

He's a useless dumbass, but this place is filled with useless dumbasses.

What's one more?

Ebolapox
07-04-2010, 08:28 PM

actually, you can if it's justified. in this case, it is.

BossChief
07-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Why not just put his posts on universal iggy?

mods...

RedNFeisty
07-04-2010, 08:30 PM
Oh, and the last thing you want is for this guy to start PMing you.

LetsignRussell, has been very kind to me, without being a perv. He offered me a lot of support when I posted in the quit smoking thread. Sorry he annoys the shit out of everyone.

Ebolapox
07-04-2010, 08:31 PM
LetsignRussell, has been very kind to me, without being a perv. He offered me a lot of support when I posted in the quit smoking thread. Sorry he annoys the shit out of everyone.

I'll say this for the planet; we love a good witch hunt.

bevischief
07-04-2010, 08:32 PM
he is LetsSignRussell aka Chiefsplanet21 and all of his accounts including his main one should be banned for good.

For the good of us all!

Buck
07-04-2010, 08:34 PM
Why not just put his posts on universal iggy?

mods...

They cant put his dupes on Universal Iggy because he hasn't made them yet.

Also I'm starting to think they don't care about this.

Also, they need to ban all AOL IP addresses. Who uses that shit anymore?

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-04-2010, 08:37 PM
The thing is, this has been going on for over a year, and everyone is sick of the shit. And truthfully, I could care less if the guy stays if he would just stop leaving me profile messages every damn day. I can ignore him easily enough on the board, but every fucking day there's a notification or two, and it's always him, and I have to go delete his bullshit.

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 08:37 PM

Yeah, no shit. I'll be taking care of that shortly.
Posted via Mobile Device

milkman
07-04-2010, 08:38 PM
They cant put his dupes on Universal Iggy because he hasn't made them yet.

Also I'm starting to think they don't care about this.

JFC.

Just get the fuck over it already.

I don't know anything about computers and servers and all that shit, but you can not simply block all AOL IP addresses if there's even one other person who still does use it.

Just fucking ignore his troll ass.

It's not that fucking hard.

Jesus fucking Christ!

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 08:40 PM
JFC.

I don't know anything about computers and servers and all that shit, but you can not simply block all AOL IP addresses if there's even one other person who still does use it.

Jesus fucking Christ!

I did a poll a while back about this very thing. There was a surprising amount of aol type users.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
07-04-2010, 08:40 PM
JFC.

Jesus fucking Christ!

You are in the minority sir. Its a little hard to ignore someone who has been a pest for this long. I enjoy spending time on this board, and he makes it less enjoyable. Sorry if you don't agree with me, but he should be gone.

Buck
07-04-2010, 08:41 PM
I did a poll a while back about this very thing. There was a surprising amount of aol type users.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thats pretty ridiculous, IMO. How can anyone still use that shit?

milkman
07-04-2010, 08:43 PM
You are in the minority sir. Its a little hard to ignore someone who has been a pest for this long. I enjoy spending time on this board, and he makes it less enjoyable. Sorry if you don't agree with me, but he should be gone.

I'm not often not in the minority.

But the deal is, either deal with it of GTFO.

He ain't going away.

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 08:44 PM
Thats pretty ridiculous, IMO. How can anyone still use that shit?

I dunno. I haven't used it since like 98.
Posted via Mobile Device

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-04-2010, 08:47 PM
Yeah, no shit. I'll be taking care of that shortly.
Posted via Mobile Device
I do have to say, I was tempted to print off the post and bring to your house to claim my reward. :)

Buck
07-04-2010, 08:47 PM
I do have to say, I was tempted to print off the post and bring to your house to claim my reward. :)

Wait, did Gonzo post a pic of Lumpy's breasts or something?

RedNFeisty
07-04-2010, 09:11 PM
I'll say this for the planet; we love a good witch hunt.
I have noticed that!!
The thing is, this has been going on for over a year, and everyone is sick of the shit. And truthfully, I could care less if the guy stays if he would just stop leaving me profile messages every damn day. I can ignore him easily enough on the board, but every ****ing day there's a notification or two, and it's always him, and I have to go delete his bullshit.
Alright, if the same person was pestering me for over a year, I would be more then a little pissed.

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 09:51 PM

Bring beer, I'll supply ribs.

The_Legend
07-04-2010, 09:54 PM
The thing is, this has been going on for over a year, and everyone is sick of the shit. And truthfully, I could care less if the guy stays if he would just stop leaving me profile messages every damn day. I can ignore him easily enough on the board, but every ****ing day there's a notification or two, and it's always him, and I have to go delete his bullshit.

care to exaggerate much?

Frazod
07-04-2010, 09:57 PM
It's 2010, not 1996. This AOL shit needs to die. Find another ISP.

And BTW, the troll is back again. And will continue to be back and back and back and back and back until the inevitable necessary steps are taken to stop this crap.

The_Legend
07-04-2010, 10:22 PM
Dear Friends of Chiefsplanet:

Since I can't make theads with a new account I will make a big post here. First off it's the 4th of July so idk wtf I'm doing on here. I've wasted way to damn much time on here and I'd like to make a serious proposal. For those who don't know me my main accounts have been KC_CHIEFS_06, chiefbowe82, and currently letssignrussell as well as shitloads of mult accounts. I first joined this site in 2006 with the same common reason as most. The love of the Kansas City Chiefs. When I first joined I never figured I'd be posting here 4 years later and be one of the most disliked individuals to some on the board. I've displayed a good and bad side to myself. I've said before to never take that "bad side" of me serious. If you knew me in real life you would understand it takes a LOT to get me really pissed. I'll never raise or alter my voice. Somewhere along the road things took a twist and have just snowconed. I would like to take this moment and make a sincerce and honest apology to everyone I've ever annoyed or offended. If the mods will see up to it I would like for them to allow my "thread making ability" with letsignrussell and a proper name change back to chiefbowe82. I would like to make a valiant effort to be a contributing member of the chiefsplanet community. I would like to ensure everyone I'm not making this post as an attempt to be a smartass or draw attention. In return I would like to leave the planet for a week to let the dust settle and things return to normal around here. In conclusion I just ask that you see it in your heart to give myself (letsignrussell) another chance.

With Love

-King-
07-04-2010, 10:26 PM
What are the steps that need to be taken if he can change his IP?
Posted via Mobile Device

FAX
07-04-2010, 10:28 PM
It's 2010, not 1996. This AOL shit needs to die. Find another ISP.

And BTW, the troll is back again. And will continue to be back and back and back and back and back until the inevitable necessary steps are taken to stop this crap.

I would like to add my voice to this very sensible call for an end to allowing these wacky bastards to perpetrate their ill-conceived and malodorous capers on the board.

I say we ban the living crap out of them then douse them with kerosene then tie them to the bumper of a 92 Pontiac and drag them over 2-lane blacktop until they spontaneously combust.

AOL sucks anyhow. Most of the people who use it are trolls doing so for the express purpose of avoiding an IP ban.

FAX

chiefbowe2
07-04-2010, 10:29 PM
Dear Friends of Chiefsplanet:

Since I can't make theads with a new account I will make a big post here. First off it's the 4th of July so idk wtf I'm doing on here. I've wasted way to damn much time on here and I'd like to make a serious proposal. For those who don't know me my main accounts have been KC_CHIEFS_06, chiefbowe82, and currently letssignrussell as well as shitloads of mult accounts. I first joined this site in 2006 with the same common reason as most. The love of the Kansas City Chiefs. When I first joined I never figured I'd be posting here 4 years later and be one of the most disliked individuals to some on the board. I've displayed a good and bad side to myself. I've said before to never take that "bad side" of me serious. If you knew me in real life you would understand it takes a LOT to get me really pissed. I'll never raise or alter my voice. Somewhere along the road things took a twist and have just snowconed. I would like to take this moment and make a sincerce and honest apology to everyone I've ever annoyed or offended. If the mods will see up to it I would like for them to allow my "thread making ability" with letsignrussell and a proper name change back to chiefbowe82. I would like to make a valiant effort to be a contributing member of the chiefsplanet community. I would like to ensure everyone I'm not making this post as an attempt to be a smartass or draw attention. In return I would like to leave the planet for a week to let the dust settle and things return to normal around here. In conclusion I just ask that you see it in your heart to give myself (letsignrussell) another chance.

With Love

luv
07-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Alright, if the same person was pestering me for over a year, I would be more then a little pissed.

Well, it's a good thing you approve of us being irritated with him.

FAX
07-04-2010, 10:33 PM
Don't believe him, Mods!!! It's a trick!!!

Next thing you know, we'll all be snowconed!!!

FAX

dirk digler
07-04-2010, 10:41 PM
For some reason I have no idea who this guy is and what he has done. I guess I need to pay more attention.

FAX
07-04-2010, 10:43 PM
Actually, I don't know anything about him either, Mr. dirk digler. Nonetheless, it's a pile-on and I don't want to be left out. Interesting things can sometimes occur in the midst of a good pile-on.

FAX

FAX
07-04-2010, 10:44 PM
Besides, I for one, do not wish to be snowconed.

FAX

chasedude
07-04-2010, 10:45 PM

FAX

LMAO

dirk digler
07-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Actually, I don't know anything about him either, Mr. dirk digler. Nonetheless, it's a pile-on and I don't want to be left out. Interesting things can sometimes occur in the midst of a good pile-on.

FAX

Good point I don't know anyone that doesn't like a good CP pile on. Fuck that guy ban him.

:)

Frazod
07-04-2010, 10:53 PM
For some reason I have no idea who this guy is and what he has done. I guess I need to pay more attention.

He's a fucking idiot, and has always been a fucking idiot. His initial name was KCChiefs2006 (or something similar). Waste of bandwidth since his first post, banned repeatedly, but lately he's taken it to a new level. Nothing can be done because of the AOL thing.

Gonzo
07-04-2010, 11:03 PM

FAX

http://www.maximumawesome.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/m_its_a_trap.jpg
Posted via Mobile Device

Short Leash Hootie
07-04-2010, 11:10 PM
I say...

NEVER give him his thread privileges back and ban the shit out him.

Waste of a fucking username...he's 15 years old and is just a giant piece of shit.

BossChief
07-04-2010, 11:40 PM
No thread starting
Only with a non AOL IP address so that if he takes a dump on our lawn again we can get rid of him. Then, only allow current AOL users and no new ones in the future from AOL to allowed to have an account.
Disable his rep for 1 year
The board submits examples and votes for an avatar you must use for 1 year.
1 rusty nuthook

howz that sound?

Buck
07-04-2010, 11:43 PM
No thread starting
Only with a non AOL IP address so that if he takes a dump on our lawn again we can get rid of him. Then, only allow current AOL users and no new ones in the future from AOL to allowed to have an account.
1 rusty nuthook

howz that sound?

And a partridge in a pear tree.

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-04-2010, 11:47 PM
No thread starting
1 rusty nuthook

howz that sound?
Pffft...that'll never work, the only thing he cares about are starting threads and rep. It's when he loses one of either that he goes off the deep end.

BossChief
07-04-2010, 11:49 PM
Pffft...that'll never work, the only thing he cares about are starting threads and rep. It's when he loses one of either that he goes off the deep end.

It would be grand...

Lumpy
07-04-2010, 11:56 PM
Wait, did Gonzo post a pic of Lumpy's breasts or something?

:LOL:

Nope. His crackberry auto correct thingamajiggy posted some personal info on here. At least that's what he told me. He could have very well posted a pic of my bewbs... he does have a few on his phone. Wait, no, no he doesn't. Nevermind, disregard. :D

Buck
07-04-2010, 11:57 PM
:LOL:

Nope. His crackberry auto correct thingamajiggy posted some personal info on here. At least that's what he told me. He could have very well posted a pic of my bewbs... he does have a few on his phone. Wait, no, no he doesn't. Nevermind, disregard. :D

Ahh ok...I'll need to get his BBM pin.

Lumpy
07-05-2010, 12:05 AM
Ahh ok...I'll need to get his BBM pin.

Good luck w/ that. :thumb:

Getting back on topic... Letssignrussel has never been a pain in my ass. However, bumping old threads is a bit annoying. IMO, if he continues to do this...

http://i82.photobucket.com/albums/j275/McLumpy78/Funny%20Stuff/FinishHim.gif

salame
07-05-2010, 02:06 AM
http://static.velvetcache.org/pages/2007/5/25/its-a-trap/tarp-30198.jpg

Simply Red
07-05-2010, 07:32 AM
skip pm'd me two weeks ago, he's around, he's just not wild about any of you. :D

mikeyis4dcats.
07-05-2010, 08:09 AM
I doubt it's possible, but blocking any NEW accounts from the AOL IP range would be a start, but probably not technically possible.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2010, 09:09 AM
Well, it's a good thing you approve of us being irritated with him.

Aw, are you still a little sore I got irritated at Jilly??

Mr. Plow
07-05-2010, 10:47 AM

Fuck you. I still have 2,000 free hours.

DaFace
07-05-2010, 11:31 AM
For what it's worth, I shoot fireworks (professionally) on the 4th, so I haven't been around. Thanks to Buck and H5N1 for the appropriate usage of the infraction function.

Bans have been made permanent, IP bans are in place where appropriate.

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-05-2010, 11:59 AM
Hey DaFace, is there any way to get this crap off of my profile page?

go bowe
07-05-2010, 12:21 PM
For what it's worth, I shoot fireworks (professionally) on the 4th, so I haven't been around. Thanks to Buck and H5N1 for the appropriate usage of the infraction function.

Bans have been made permanent, IP bans are in place where appropriate.i was gone awhile, what's the infraction function and how does it work?

go bowe
07-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey DaFace, is there any way to get this crap off of my profile page?do you have ffvb?

i don't know about profile messages, but it blocks out rep messages from ignored users completely...

it might ignore profile comments too, i don't know...

mikeyis4dcats.
07-05-2010, 12:30 PM
Hey DaFace, is there any way to get this crap off of my profile page?

DaFace could run this:

Re: deleting the visitor messages a spammer left<!-- google_ad_section_end --> <hr style="color: rgb(200, 200, 200); background-color: rgb(200, 200, 200);" size="1"> <!-- google_ad_section_start -->I just had the same problems and found this answer - well if the spammer id is lets say 888
the sql should be
DELETE FROM visitormessage WHERE postuserid=888;
Not Userid

anyway run first SELECT FROM visitormessage WHERE postuserid=X;
Just to see what you are deleting

mikeyis4dcats.
07-05-2010, 12:33 PM
also, DaFace must have it disabled, but there is an option in vBB to allow users to disable visitor messages.

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-05-2010, 12:48 PM
ffvb won't hide them. These are notations that are left after a comment has been deleted, for some reason only a soft delete is allowed on the profile page. I suppose having the option to shut the messages off entirely would be an improvement, but I hate to see one person fuck it up for everyone.

The_Hero
07-05-2010, 01:02 PM
How about this Bug. I won't give you anymore PMs.

PS: All that deleted crap only shows up for you and not the visitor to your profile.

teedubya
07-05-2010, 01:56 PM
How about you just go away, "Hero"? :spock:

DaneMcCloud
07-05-2010, 02:11 PM
ffvb won't hide them. These are notations that are left after a comment has been deleted, for some reason only a soft delete is allowed on the profile page. I suppose having the option to shut the messages off entirely would be an improvement, but I hate to see one person fuck it up for everyone.

Messages deleted by the user are not seen by any other forum member.

DaFace and I had this discussion earlier this year and after he called me "crazy", he figured it out.

:D

Bwana
07-05-2010, 02:18 PM

DaFace and I had this discussion earlier this year and after he called me "crazy", he figured it out.

Other than mods, I think you're right.

luv
07-05-2010, 02:20 PM
Aw, are you still a little sore I got irritated at Jilly??

I thought it was unnecessary. That's all. I've since realized that you're back and were just marking your territory. My apologies for the snide remark. I'll stay out of your way.

Buck
07-05-2010, 02:26 PM
Glorious Day!

RedNFeisty
07-05-2010, 03:04 PM
I thought it was unnecessary. That's all. I've since realized that you're back and were just marking your territory. My apologies for the snide remark. I'll stay out of your way.

Staying out of my way and keeping your snide remarks to yourself is probably a good idea. I have no issue with Jilly other then the snide comments. I thought you were a cool cat, but I'm starting to think I was wrong. Jealousy is not a becoming trait.

bevischief
07-05-2010, 03:06 PM

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!:clap:

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-05-2010, 03:11 PM

I kinda figured that, but I'm just not seeing the purpose of the notations being there in the first place. I don't need to be reminded that I deleted six dozen messages by the same dumbshit.

rad
07-05-2010, 03:24 PM
Staying out of my way and keeping your snide remarks to yourself is probably a good idea. I have no issue with Jilly other then the snide comments. I thought you were a cool cat, but I'm starting to think I was wrong. Jealousy is not a becoming trait.

Girlfight!!

(filling up pool with baby oil)

DaFace
07-05-2010, 03:30 PM
I may have to do some digging on the visitor messages options. I find other boards where there SHOULD be an option in our UserCP to turn them off, but I can't for the life of me figure out where it is. It may be that we have a modified template in there that may need to be manually updated for software.

|Zach|
07-05-2010, 03:39 PM
DaFace, how did the fireworks go?

DaFace
07-05-2010, 04:06 PM
DaFace, how did the fireworks go?

Well, considering the situation, it went OK. We were in basically constant rain from around 4:00 on, but we went ahead and shot it anyway (through plastic). It made for one hell of a long day, but the sponsor was happy, so that's good. (It was at a country club.) Thanks for asking!

|Zach|
07-05-2010, 05:00 PM
Well, considering the situation, it went OK. We were in basically constant rain from around 4:00 on, but we went ahead and shot it anyway (through plastic). It made for one hell of a long day, but the sponsor was happy, so that's good. (It was at a country club.) Thanks for asking!

Awesome. So the fireworks had condoms.

ClevelandBronco
07-05-2010, 05:09 PM

Assuming you got the kind of rain we got, you picked a hell of a year to get back in the game.

DaFace
07-05-2010, 05:56 PM
Awesome. So the fireworks had condoms.

Kind of. More of a giant body condom.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7206/july204th20with20j26a20.jpg

Assuming you got the kind of rain we got, you picked a hell of a year to get back in the game.

We were down in Centennial, so yeah. And you are correct - it did a good job of sucking pretty bad.

bevischief
07-05-2010, 06:21 PM
Looks like we had to do Sat. night, over 200 mortars and $600 plus of night works to keep dry.

Tribal Warfare
07-05-2010, 06:26 PM
I may have to do some digging on the visitor messages options. I find other boards where there SHOULD be an option in our UserCP to turn them off, but I can't for the life of me figure out where it is. It may be that we have a modified template in there that may need to be manually updated for software.

how about deleting option that we can use

RedNFeisty
07-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Kind of. More of a giant body condom.

http://img809.imageshack.us/img809/7206/july204th20with20j26a20.jpg

We were down in Centennial, so yeah. And you are correct - it did a good job of sucking pretty bad.

Pretty cool picture, did you mean to get the rainbow, or did it just happen?

DaFace
07-05-2010, 07:40 PM
Pretty cool picture, did you mean to get the rainbow, or did it just happen?

That was intentional.
Posted via Mobile Device

kstater
07-05-2010, 07:41 PM
Do the fireworks shoot through the plastic I presume?

milkman
07-05-2010, 07:43 PM

Okay you two.
Don't make me have to get up and come over there.

RedNFeisty
07-05-2010, 08:15 PM
Okay you two.
Don't make me have to get up and come over there..

milkman
07-05-2010, 08:50 PM
;)

DaFace
07-05-2010, 09:30 PM
Do the fireworks shoot through the plastic I presume?

It's certainly not the preferred mode of operation (it makes a hell of a mess to shoot through plastic), but when it's raining and you have no other choice, they'll go right through without a problem.

luv
07-05-2010, 09:34 PM
Okay you two.
Don't make me have to get up and come over there.

I think the correct phrase is "Don't make me pull this car over." :p

What are you gonna do about it? ;)

Ebolapox
07-05-2010, 09:43 PM
It's certainly not the preferred mode of operation (it makes a hell of a mess to shoot through plastic), but when it's raining and you have no other choice, they'll go right through without a problem.

hmmm... what's the velocity of the hardcore fireworks after being 'lit' or 'fired?'

go bowe
07-05-2010, 09:47 PM
I think the correct phrase is "Don't make me pull this car over." :p

What are you gonna do about it? ;)hey, show some respect...

it's "what are you gonna do about it, dad?"

DaFace
07-05-2010, 09:55 PM
hmmm... what's the velocity of the hardcore fireworks after being 'lit' or 'fired?'

I'd have to do some math that I'm too lazy to do tonight, but I can tell you that a 6" shell takes about 4 seconds from being lit to burst and travels about 600 feet in the air during that time (obviously losing velocity as it climbs). Someone else might be able to figure that quicker than I could.

chasedude
07-05-2010, 09:55 PM

And for trying the infractions options for the first time I guess I didn't do it correctly?

DaFace
07-05-2010, 09:58 PM
And for trying the infractions options for the first time I guess I didn't do it correctly?

Na, you were in there too. I was just looking at the log of who gave him the infractions that initiated a temp ban.

chasedude
07-05-2010, 10:05 PM
Na, you were in there too. I was just looking at the log of who gave him the infractions that initiated a temp ban.

Ok, I thought the "Spam" infraction was necessary for the multiple bumped skip threads.

I don't like doing anything like that but thought it was very appropriate to stop the situation from continuing on.

Gonzo
I'd have to do some math that I'm too lazy to do tonight, but I can tell you that a 6" shell takes about 4 seconds from being lit to burst and travels about 600 feet in the air during that time (obviously losing velocity as it climbs). Someone else might be able to figure that quicker than I could.
150 feet per second.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
PS, thats over 102 mph

DaFace
07-05-2010, 10:06 PM
Ok, I thought the "Spam" infraction was necessary for the multiple bumped skip threads.

I don't like doing anything like that but thought it was very appropriate to stop the situation from continuing on.

Eh, frankly they're pretty worthless overall. I was really referring to the idea that rapid-fire infractions to get someone banned are typically strongly frowned upon, but were appropriate in this case.

|Zach|
07-05-2010, 10:07 PM
The infractions worked!

They were what we thought they were!

Gonzo
07-05-2010, 10:08 PM
That would be the average fps for a 6 inch shell. I'm sure it starts out around 250-300 fps and slows around 1.5 fps for each foot of travel.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
07-05-2010, 10:11 PM
That would be the average fps for a 6 inch shell. I'm sure it starts out around 250-300 fps and slows around 1.5 fps for each foot of travel.
Posted via Mobile Device

No you're dumb. Why would there be any air resistance? Why do you think it would have to follow the laws of gravity. I always new you wear dumn idiot

Gonzo
07-05-2010, 10:12 PM
PS, thats over 102 mph

50 yards per second, 1800 inches per second.
Posted via Mobile Device

Gonzo
07-05-2010, 10:13 PM
No you're dumb. Why would there be any air resistance? Why do you think it would have to follow the laws of gravity. I always new you wear dumn idiot
I are supidz, sorries Mr. Hammas.
Posted via Mobile Device

Buck
07-05-2010, 10:14 PM
50 yards per second, 1800 inches per second.
Posted via Mobile Device

Seriously though, nobody gives a shit about those shitty measures of velocity.

Gonzo
07-05-2010, 10:18 PM
Seriously though, nobody gives a shit about those shitty measures of velocity.
Really? I find it stimulating..
4572.4 centimeters per second, btw.
Posted via Mobile Device

Valiant
07-05-2010, 10:19 PM

Enough to rip a mans arm clean off..

chasedude
07-05-2010, 10:32 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

You just made Galileo smile... if he was alive :D

Buck
07-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Interestingly, thats also the velocity that my wad blows.

luv
07-05-2010, 10:35 PM
Interestingly, thats also the velocity that my wad blows.

You do realize you just shared that with a bunch of guys, right?

Buck
07-05-2010, 10:37 PM
You do realize you just shared that with a bunch of guys, right?

In this response you are implying that men don't often talk about the velocity of their orgasms. Silly girl.

Bowser
07-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Get a room you two.

DaFace
07-05-2010, 10:39 PM
Posted via Mobile Device

Pretty close. I went ahead and ran the calculations and came up with an initial velocity of somewhere around 214 ft/sec, or around 146 mph.

luv
07-05-2010, 10:43 PM
In this response you are implying that men don't often talk about the velocity of their orgasms. Silly girl.

I thought you talked more about who you were shooting it into.

Bowser
07-05-2010, 10:45 PM
I thought you talked more about who you were shooting it into.Onto

ForeverChiefs58
07-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty

Do I need to put both of you over my knee?

luv
07-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Onto

Of course. My bad.

luv
07-05-2010, 10:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNFeisty

Do I need to put both of you over my knee?
Not at the same time. I'm not into threesomes.

Bacon Cheeseburger
07-05-2010, 11:01 PM
Not at the same time. I'm not into threesomes.
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

luv
07-05-2010, 11:24 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1ytCEuuW2_A&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I know. I ruined the fantasy. I'm sorry.

TDKC
07-06-2010, 12:27 AM
I tried telling Mr. Bugeater I wouldn't I would no longer post messages on his profile.

PS: "dumbass" is actually spelled "dumb ass"