PDA

View Full Version : Nat'l Security Islamist Nutjob threatens France

HonestChieffan
07-07-2010, 04:40 PM
This country better wake up. These cavedwellers want to bring their goofy ideas, sharia law and the violence they foster to your back yard.

Islamist preacher warns France against banning the burka
An Islamist preacher barred from Britain for his radical views has warned France against passing a Muslim veil ban, or risk increasing support for al-Qaeda.

Published: 7:35PM BST 07 Jul 2010
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/telegraph/multimedia/archive/01631/burka_1631610c.jpg
A woman in a burka Photo: GETTY

"Look what happened in Belgium and in France," Omar Bakri said, referring to Belgium's ban on the burka, or full Islamic veil, and the start of debates by the French parliament on a similar law that is all but certain to be adopted.
"They believe that prohibiting Muslim women to use the burka is going to make them safer. But they are wrong. This is going to make Muslims living in France give more support to al-Qaeda", Bakri told Spain's Cadena Ser radio.

The Syrian-born preacher, who settled in Britain in 1985, was banned from re-entering the country in 2005 and moved to Lebanon, when then Home Secretary Charles Clarke ruled that his presence was "not conducive to the public good".
He caused controversy after claiming to have predicted that terrorists would strike on the British mainland several months before the July 7 London bombings in 2005.
Until 2004 Bakri had headed the radical al-Muhajiroun group, and praised the hijackers involved in the September 11, 2001 attacks in the United States as the "magnificent 19".

Saul Good
07-07-2010, 04:42 PM
More news from the religion of piece of shit.

ChiefsCountry
07-07-2010, 04:43 PM
But Obama says we should help them with science and math.

ForeverChiefs58
07-07-2010, 05:42 PM
But Obama says we should help them with science and math.

they've made so many historic contributions and advances they should teach us really. :rolleyes:

The Mad Crapper
07-07-2010, 07:13 PM
This country better wake up. These cavedwellers want to bring their goofy ideas, sharia law and the violence they foster to your back yard.

They already did.

http://www.moonbattery.com/september-11.jpg

BucEyedPea
07-07-2010, 07:40 PM
I would all the French haters would be happy with this!:hmmm::Poke:

headsnap
07-07-2010, 10:00 PM

It kind of silences the/us French haters when the French show more backbone than we do...

Saul Good
07-08-2010, 08:24 AM

I would the whole thing.

LOCOChief
07-08-2010, 09:49 AM
It kind of silences the/us French haters when the French show more backbone than we do...

This is definately a first.

ForeverChiefs58
07-08-2010, 11:40 AM
yeah i think congress is still working on additional sanctions for iran, course we might wait until they use the damn bomb first at this rate, thats extend a hand to our face and bitch slap us in obama terms.

Pioli Zombie
07-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Fuck the french. In this case, its a tough call who to back.

Brock
07-09-2010, 07:52 PM
Fuck the french. In this case, its a tough call who to back.

If you're an idiot.

listopencil
07-09-2010, 08:03 PM
Why would France consider banning burkas?

ForeverChiefs58
07-09-2010, 08:22 PM
in other news: a top leading ninja has also said ninjas everywhere are being unfairly discriminated against also and being stereotyped as muslims which makes them want to pull out a sword and behead them, but then people would really think they were muslim so from now on they are planing on unleashing throwing stars at french people and of course kidnapping them and making them watch american ninja 1 and 2.