PDA

View Full Version : Other Sports Truth about Soccer

KCrockaholic
07-07-2010, 06:33 PM
http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Soccer

This is hilarious!

" American Football. More interesting game played by the rulers of the free world. Each game takes 4.5 days to complete due to TV breaks occuring each time the ball completes one rotation, but who cares (we are high on nachos and beer anyway). The phrase "we'll be right back after these messages" is now the most common phrase spoken on TV worldwide. American Footballers are typically hulked up Rugby Players who found the game of 'Rugger' to be far too gay and unnecessarily dangerous. Picture having to tackle Adrian Peterson head on or being hit by Ray Lewis with no pads on, then getting up for it to happen again. What kind of a stupid **** does that."

Note: soccer fans might be offended.

stumppy
07-07-2010, 06:42 PM
My funny bone wasn't tickled.

Consistent1
07-07-2010, 06:44 PM
My dumbass step mom made me play soccer instead of football when I was younger because it was safer in her opinion. Hated it, hate all this World Cup crap right now too. I can respect the game, but just can't get into it. One thing I did try to focus on was kicking kids in the shins as hard as I could because many would wear those hardshell shin guards.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88
07-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Why would any one compare these two sports together?

Anyone coming from a soccer background or an NFL background would find it really hard to accept the other sport. They are played completely in a different fashion. Have a set of distinct rules that make it hard for a lover of either to like the other. If you don't like soccer then it's your choice but stop fucking the board with this lame shit.

MIAdragon
07-07-2010, 06:52 PM
soccer's for pussies.

KCrockaholic
07-07-2010, 06:57 PM

Anyone coming from a soccer background or an NFL background would find it really hard to accept the other sport. They are played completely in a different fashion. Have a set of distinct rules that make it hard for a lover of either to like the other. If you don't like soccer then it's your choice but stop ****ing the board with this lame shit.

No one is really comparing at all. I just enjoyed the rant by whoever it was that made that page. I hate soccer, and with all the sex, purple drank, and poop threads, I was hoping this would make a person or 2 chuckle.

Bugeater
07-07-2010, 07:02 PM

Anyone coming from a soccer background or an NFL background would find it really hard to accept the other sport. They are played completely in a different fashion. Have a set of distinct rules that make it hard for a lover of either to like the other. If you don't like soccer then it's your choice but stop ****ing the board with this lame shit.
Yes, because god forbid the "proof that GoChiefs is gay" thread falls off the front page...

BWillie
07-07-2010, 07:09 PM
God damn America is awesome.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 07:14 PM
Yes, because god forbid the "proof that GoChiefs is gay" thread falls off the front page...

Just how many times can that be proven anyway?

I'm starting to think the possibilities are endless.

Valiant
07-07-2010, 07:17 PM

Well football, soccer and rugby all are decedents from the same sport..

Mojo Jojo
07-07-2010, 07:53 PM

Agreed. I would also point out the last Championship won by Kansas City was the soccer team...and in soccer fashion it was 1-0 to the Wizards.