PDA

View Full Version : Football Knowmo is on bleacher report?

KCrockaholic
07-07-2010, 07:27 PM
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/416870-who-will-emerge-the-dominant-power-house-of-the-afc-west

:shake:

milkman
07-07-2010, 07:31 PM
:facepalm:

Baconeater
07-07-2010, 07:34 PM
I have no idea why anyone even goes to that site. Nothing worse than a bunch of uninformed wannabe journalists.

Al Bundy
07-07-2010, 07:34 PM
Knowshit must be working for them... Denver doesn't have a QB and their defense is shit.

RustShack
07-07-2010, 08:04 PM
Knowshit must be working for them... Denver doesn't have a QB and their defense is shit.

They have a better version of our QB at QB(well when Tebow takes over that is).

Garcia Bronco
07-07-2010, 08:49 PM
I thought it read well. :)

Ugly Duck
07-07-2010, 09:38 PM
In the second half of the season, SD ran the table. KC & Oakland were terrible, but still managed to have better second-half records than Denver. Considering how bad Denver did in the most recent games, it seems somewhat... incongruous to pick them as division winners in 2010.

ChiefsCountry
07-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Look at this dumbass article
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/201405-kansas-city-chiefs-all-time-best-the-defense

Best Chiefs defense players of all time and didn't put Emmitt Thomas on the list. Also the dumbass put Buck Buchanan as a DE and Jerry Mays as a DT.

LaChapelle
07-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Denver does possess the #1 NFL jersey sales leader Tim Tebow
3rd world countries are on their knees begging not to be the sight of a 2011 natural disaster
The 2010 Colts Super Bowl Champion shirts are all gone

milkman
07-07-2010, 09:53 PM
Look at this dumbass article
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/201405-kansas-city-chiefs-all-time-best-the-defense

Best Chiefs defense players of all time and didn't put Emmitt Thomas on the list. Also the dumbass put Buck Buchanan as a DE and Jerry Mays as a DT.

Funny thing is, Jerry Mays, who he puts on this list at DT, played DE in '69 on that Chiefs defense that won the SB, while Buck played DT.

RippedmyFlesh
07-07-2010, 10:12 PM
Funny thing is, Jerry Mays, who he puts on this list at DT, played DE in '69 on that Chiefs defense that won the SB, while Buck played DT.
From that defense I would start with thomas and robinson in the secondary for that list.
Robinson got alot of int's when they were not throwing nearly as much as today. He should be a hof'er.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 10:48 PM
Good grief, that was just pathetic.

Param
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
If McNeil & Jackson miss the majority of the season, I think Denver will win the AFC West.

KCrockaholic
07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
If McNeil & Jackson miss the majority of the season, I think Denver will win the AFC West.

McNeil and Jackson are a solid part of the team. But losing them does not make them worse than Denver, Oakland, or KC for that matter. Denver flat out sucked ass after the first 6 games. SD still has Rivers, Gates, Sproles, and the rook Mathews to work with. Plus the defense isn't that bad. They are the best team in the division. Denver has nothing to work with at this point. They traded Marshall, and w/o him Orton is not going to be effective. What do you see in Denver that makes them stand out above the rest?

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:36 PM
McNeil and Jackson are a solid part of the team. But losing them does not make them worse than Denver, Oakland, or KC for that matter. Denver flat out sucked ass after the first 6 games. SD still has Rivers, Gates, Sproles, and the rook Mathews to work with. Plus the defense isn't that bad. They are the best team in the division. Denver has nothing to work with at this point. They traded Marshall, and w/o him Orton is not going to be effective. What do you see in Denver that makes them stand out above the rest?

Tebow?

LMAO

KCrockaholic
07-07-2010, 11:41 PM
Tebow?

LMAO

According to the dumbass who wrote the article, Teblow would be the answer.

alanm
07-07-2010, 11:43 PM
Tebow?

LMAOAnd faith. He is religious you know. o:-)

KCrockaholic
07-07-2010, 11:47 PM
I've heard 200 women got together in Denver and had their virginity put back in, in honor of Tebow.

chasedude
07-08-2010, 01:23 AM
I've never heard of this bleacher report b4.

Denver coming in First my ass, too many people with a keyboard and an intranetz connection thing they're journalist nowadays.

Mile High Mania
07-08-2010, 04:53 AM
It's still the Chargers division to lose... the other teams "appear" to have improved since last season, but nothing matters until the games start.

Lurk
07-08-2010, 06:51 AM
It's still the Chargers division to lose... the other teams "appear" to have improved since last season, but nothing matters until the games start.

I agree. Denver will be playing in the second year of the new system, but still have too many questions. How will Orton handle the pressure, will Clady be ready to play, has Harris healed, how will the rookie o-line look, will the aged front 3 wear down over the course of the year, will the WRs be able to step up, etc. I think this will be another year of rebuild for Denver...6-7 wins. I think Oakland will improve the most, with KC behind them.

Mr. Arrowhead
07-08-2010, 07:36 AM
I got Denver last in my book, with Oakland and KC fighting for 2nd

talastan
07-08-2010, 08:21 AM
Seriously I think some Donkey fans choose to ignore the last eight games of the 2009 season instead they are 6-2 and holding hands together at Incestco. (Clears throat) KnowMO.....

Mile High Mania
07-08-2010, 08:45 AM
Seriously I think some Donkey fans choose to ignore the last eight games of the 2009 season instead they are 6-2 and holding hands together at Incestco. (Clears throat) KnowMO.....

I'm not ignoring the horrible close to the season in 2009, but I'm not using that as a barometer of what to expect in 2010.

Denver has an entirely new DL - that was their major failure in 2009 down the stretch. Will the new players gel fast enough under a new DC? I dunno, but there's no reason right now to expect they'll suck as badly as they did in the final 10 games.

Overall, I do think the defense will be much improved over last year - question is, how long will it take for them to "get there" as a total unit? I don't know, but I like the LBs and DBs a lot... if the guys on the DL do their thing, then I think they can be a top 12 defense fairly consistently.

Offensively... who knows. It's all going to ride on Clady returning in time and healthy. Orton will need the protection with the revamped and inexperience they'll have at WR. I was hoping they would add a bit of juice to the RB mix in order to help out Moreno, but he should improve on a solid rookie season.

It's all about the Lines right now for me... the DL needs to prove they're better than the guys last year, and the OL needs Clady back.

If they can protect Orton, he should be fine - there will be inconsistency with the youth at WR... Royal and the others will have to step up big early, but if Thomas and Decker struggle to grasp things... it's going to be a hard road.

Honestly - it's wide open for 2nd through 4th in the AFC West. Each of those 3 teams has as many pros as cons and neither is really that much better than the others at this point.

beach tribe
07-08-2010, 10:03 AM

Based on what, really?

I see the Raiders, and maybe even the Chiefs finishing above them.

Dylan
07-08-2010, 10:11 AM

http://freesmileyface.net/smiley/Happy/happy-006.gif

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-08-2010, 10:17 AM
My God, that article is like riding in a vintage VW Beetle with Shakes The Clown at the wheel, and hitting a FAIL-bump every 10 feet.