PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet Are you going to the bash?

Pages : [1] 2 3

luv
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
This is, by no means, any official bash thread. Also, this is not intended to make Nzoner feel rushed to start planning.

I'm just curious to see who, at this preliminary stage, is planning on attending the bash. I also know this doesn't account for wives, hubbies, SO's, family, friends, or any other non-CP member. Looking forward to see who else I get to put a face with their user name.

Public poll. Easier to keep up with who has answered.

EDIT: Just in case you don't know, the bash is in St Joseph, MO, and starts on 9/11/2010.

Mr. Flopnuts
07-07-2010, 10:55 PM
Plane ticket is booked.

Param
07-07-2010, 10:55 PM
no, not going

Count Zarth
07-07-2010, 10:57 PM
I will be the bash.

RustShack
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
When, where, why, and will there be sluts?

chasedude
07-07-2010, 11:00 PM
Gonna mark myself as maybe. The last two years I wanted to come but something else always came up. I want to mark Yes, but as soon as I do I'll get cursed with some other bullshit thing I'll have to attend.

I really want to meet some of you guys and put some faces to the crazy posts I see.

I'm sure there's someone else out there that thinks the same with me :p

I'm back in St. Joe now, and some of you fly and drive from long distances so I guess I have no excuse.:thumb:

chasedude
07-07-2010, 11:01 PM
Plane ticket is booked.

See! my point exactly. You're flying in and I live in this town. I have no excuse.

luv
07-07-2010, 11:01 PM

9/11, Nzoner's, because we can, and debatable.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:02 PM
I'll wait and see who says they are going before I make my determination. Some of you fockers I'd just as soon not see. :p

chasedude
07-07-2010, 11:02 PM

I'm a slut, but not your type and you're not mine either.

Count Zarth
07-07-2010, 11:04 PM
9/11, Nzoner's, because we can, and debatable.

I don't think there were any sluts at the bash last year. But I still swear that I heard two people mating like wild monkeys at about 4 am. Woke me up from my slumber in Nzoner's basement. (insert joke here)

Frazod
07-07-2010, 11:05 PM
I'm not going to say it definitively yet, but probably no. For two reasons: First, that Monday night game just totally fucks me up for work, and second, if I'm driving 500 miles for a game, I want it to be against somebody we might actually beat, and that won't be the Chargers the first week of the season. It's also still hotter than fuck in Missouri that time of year.

I wish Joe was doing this about a month later. Oh well.

luv
07-07-2010, 11:06 PM
I'm not going to say it definitively yet, but probably no. For two reasons: First, that Monday night game just totally fucks me up for work, and second, if I'm driving 500 miles for a game, I want it to be against somebody we might actually beat, and that won't be the Chargers the first week of the season. It's also still hotter than fuck in Missouri that time of year.

Three words....

M

N

F

Bugeater
07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
I can neither confirm or deny that I may or may not be there.

Pablo
07-07-2010, 11:07 PM
There.

LoyalChief
07-07-2010, 11:08 PM
I'm not going to say it definitively yet, but probably no. For two reasons: First, that Monday night game just totally ****s me up for work, and second, if I'm driving 500 miles for a game, I want it to be against somebody we might actually beat, and that won't be the Chargers the first week of the season. It's also still hotter than **** in Missouri that time of year.

In September the weather should be beautiful. The game is at 9:15 CDT.

I'm driving 500 miles to.

It's week 1 anything can happen especially since the Chargers usually underachieve at the beginning of the season.

RustShack
07-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Bullshit. We are beating the CHARGERS September 13, 2010 on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!! And I will be there to witness it.

RustShack
07-07-2010, 11:10 PM
In September the weather should be beautiful. The game is at 9:15 CDT.

I'm driving 500 miles to.

It's week 1 anything can happen especially since the Chargers usually underachieve at the beginning of the season.

And since they are on the decline.

Count Zarth
07-07-2010, 11:11 PM
I want it to be against somebody we might actually beat, and that won't be the Chargers the first week of the season.

Even without Marcus McNeill and Vincent Jackson?

Frazod
07-07-2010, 11:12 PM
Three words....

M

N

F

I know. That's great for TV, but it sucks for me. I'd have to take three days off whereas if I come down for a Sunday noon game I only have to take one.

Sorry. I've already taken my vacation and a few extra days here and there. Not many days off left to play with.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM
I know. That's great for TV, but it sucks for me. I'd have to take three days off whereas if I come down for a Sunday noon game I only have to take one.

Sorry. I've already taken my vacation and a few extra days here and there. Not many days off left to play with.

Pretty much where I'm at.

luv
07-07-2010, 11:16 PM

Okay, mister. The game is one day later. How do your days off jump from one to three?

Bill Parcells
07-07-2010, 11:17 PM
I will be there early to help set up chairs.

Nzoner
07-07-2010, 11:19 PM
I'm taking 4 days of R & R to recoup from firework sales starting tomorrow,then I have 2 weeks of deadlines,one for my booklet and the other for a Chiefs Training Camp guide I'm trying to sell and then I'll get started on pricing the menu etc.

Hopefully we'll have an ***OFFICIAL BASH THREAD*** by the end of July.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:19 PM
I will be there early to help set up chairs.

Shoot, back in the day I was there so early I spent the night the night before and helped get the drinking started in the morning. Only chair I fucked with was the recliner I slept in.

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:20 PM
I'm not going to say it definitively yet, but probably no. For two reasons: First, that Monday night game just totally ****s me up for work, and second, if I'm driving 500 miles for a game, I want it to be against somebody we might actually beat, and that won't be the Chargers the first week of the season. It's also still hotter than **** in Missouri that time of year.

I wish Joe was doing this about a month later. Oh well.Pussy.:shake:

You will be kicking yourself when we win this muther!!!!!

Frazod
07-07-2010, 11:21 PM
Okay, mister. The game is one day later. How do your days off jump from one to three?

I'd take Friday off for the drive down (I always visit relatives). If I'm at a Sunday noon game at Arrowhead, I can leave when it's over around 3:00 and get home in time to get a decent night's sleep and go to work the next day. A Monday night game means I won't leave until Tuesday.

Frazod
07-07-2010, 11:23 PM
Pussy.:shake:

You will be kicking yourself when we win this muther!!!!!

Sorry. I've thought about this quite a bit.

I do plan on coming down later in the year - perhaps we can meet up at another game. Assuming you can make it all the way from Topeka twice. :D

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:23 PM

Sorry. I've already taken my vacation and a few extra days here and there. Not many days off left to play with.Guess I am never going to meet this guy.:p:harumph::D

Nzoner
07-07-2010, 11:24 PM
Shoot, back in the day I was there so early I spent the night the night before and helped get the drinking started in the morning. Only chair I ****ed with was the recliner I slept in.

I'll never forget walking into the gameroom and there lies Endelt sleeping on his back on the futon with his dork hanging out. :facepalm:

Frazod
07-07-2010, 11:25 PM
I'm going to bed now, feel free to continue badmouthing me. :moon:

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:25 PM
Sorry. I've thought about this quite a bit.

I do plan on coming down later in the year - perhaps we can meet up at another game. Assuming you can make it all the way from Topeka twice. :DShit man. I usually can only swing one game a year.

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm going to bed now, feel free to continue badmouthing me. :moon:You got it. Pussy.:evil:

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm going to bed now, feel free to continue badmouthing me. :moon:

Not a problem.

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:27 PM
Hey, Luv, whats the point of the "No" option anyway? With the exception of Fraz, whom I have never EVER met, I don't want to know who is NOT coming.

luv
07-07-2010, 11:28 PM
Hey, Luv, whats the point of the "No" option anyway? With the exception of Fraz, whom I have never EVER met, I don't want to know who is NOT coming.

Because then people would bitch about not having something to pick.

I'm just thinking of everyone. :)

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:28 PM
I'll never forget walking into the gameroom and there lies Endelt sleeping on his back on the futon with his dork hanging out. :facepalm:

:D We've had some times haven't we? Some we will not recount (holding my breath....), but we've had some times fo' sho".

Pablo
07-07-2010, 11:29 PM
Yeah, stop being a puss about this fraz. I have to drive 1/1000th the distance you do and you don't see me complaining.

Bugeater
07-07-2010, 11:29 PM
I voted 'no' just to spite you.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Yeah, stop being a puss about this fraz. I have to drive 1/1000th the distance you do and you don't see me complaining.

LMAO

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:31 PM
Yeah, stop being a puss about this fraz. I have to drive 1/1000th the distance you do and you don't see me complaining.You do realize that means you drive a measly half mile right?

LoyalChief
07-07-2010, 11:32 PM
I heard through the grapevine Nzoners not going.

Pablo
07-07-2010, 11:32 PM
You do realize that means you drive a measly half mile right?

Correct.

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:33 PM
I voted 'no' just to spite you.LMAO Like I would expect you to ever miss a Bash. Shit, if you don't show up for one I'll be worried about your health.

Raiderhader

Oh well hell, if that's the case count me in for the party!

luv

JFC. Do we need another dupe cleanup?

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:34 PM
Correct.OK. Just checking.

I had no idea where you lived up until that post.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:35 PM

Who's dupin'?

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:35 PM
I definitely would like to see Face make it to one of these someday as well as Rain Man.

luv
07-07-2010, 11:36 PM
Who's dupin'?

A local village idiot. I've lost track of how many dupes of his have been banned.

Nzoner
07-07-2010, 11:36 PM
:D We've had some times haven't we? Some we will not recount (holding my breath....), but we've had some times fo' sho".

That we have,and how awesome would it be to have the likes of you,delt,katie and others show up one more time.

LoyalChief
07-07-2010, 11:39 PM

Do you ever quit bitching :spock:

luv
07-07-2010, 11:39 PM
That we have,and how awesome would it be to have the likes of you,delt,katie and others show up one more time.

Hmmm...I wonder why Jamie's smile is so big in that last pic.

You know, even Rausch showed up last year. AND the year before.

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:40 PM

You know, even Rausch showed up last year. AND the year before.Plus his car even broke down on the way. Thats dedication.:thumb:

chasedude
07-07-2010, 11:42 PM
OK. Just checking.

I had no idea where you lived up until that post.

Didn't know he was a Joetown resident either. Guess I need to get out more.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:43 PM

That would be awesome.

One of my favorite memories was the banquet that was held at the Arrowhead Club when I embarrassed the hell out of Delt in front of Kimble Anders. Friggin' classic! Then he and I went down to Westport and got drunk.

Or the time.... Naw I really don't want to tell that one. :) Awesome fucking times at these events. Even better once they moved to your place and people had the option of spending the night.

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:45 PM

Oh you'd have a big ass smile on your face if Rausch was groping you too. Don't act like you wouldn't.

luv
07-07-2010, 11:47 PM
Oh you'd have a big ass smile on your face if Rausch was groping you to. Don't act like you wouldn't.

Too bad the boy is married now. I guess I'll never know. :(

Nzoner
07-07-2010, 11:47 PM
I just hope those of you staying with me Sunday night have a little left in your tank because I'm closing the gameroom and we're going out for Sunday Night Football :)

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:50 PM
Too bad the boy is married now. I guess I'll never know. :(

What? Brad got married? WTF?

God I need to check in here more. I've heard rumors that Delt went down that road too, which IF true is less sad and more frickin' hilarious (in my mind any way) than anything. But good lord, I am way out of touch.

Count Zarth
07-07-2010, 11:51 PM
I just hope those of you staying with me Sunday night have a little left in your tank because I'm closing the gameroom and we're going out for Sunday Night Football :)

I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll bring my sexiest nightclub outfit.

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:52 PM
Damnit Bug!!! you have everything out of balance up there now.

Bugeater
07-07-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm definitely going to pace myself better this year.

ROFL

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:53 PM

ROFL:spock:whateverLMAO

Bugeater
07-07-2010, 11:54 PM
:spock:whateverLMAO
I figured the rofl implied that.

Guru
I just hope those of you staying with me Sunday night have a little left in your tank because I'm closing the gameroom and we're going out for Sunday Night Football :)And just where are we going?

luv
What? Brad got married? WTF?

God I need to check in here more. I've heard rumors that Delt went down that road too, which IF true is less sad and more frickin' hilarious (in my mind any way) than anything. But good lord, I am way out of touch.

Yep.

Guru
07-07-2010, 11:55 PM
I figured the rofl implied that.Well yeah? So? :p

luv
07-07-2010, 11:56 PM

ROFL

If you do, so will I. :thumb:

So please don't.

Buck
07-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Bullshit. We are beating the CHARGERS September 13, 2010 on MONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!!! And I will be there to witness it.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b384/AdrianCoyote/altim.jpg

luv
07-07-2010, 11:57 PM
I wouldn't miss it for the world. I'll bring my sexiest nightclub outfit.

A lavender dress would go so well with your eye shadow.

Buck
07-07-2010, 11:58 PM
Since Bug lied, there are 8 of 17 going, thats like 47%.

What is 47% of CP userbase?

Raiderhader
07-07-2010, 11:59 PM
Well I'm having fun reliving the glory days of past but, I have a long day tomorrow. So I'm checking out for the night.

luv
07-08-2010, 12:00 AM
Well I'm having fun reliving the glory days of past but, I have a long day tomorrow. So I'm checking out for the night.

I'm up in 6 hours myself.

DON'T be a stranger.

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:00 AM

Do the cabs make it all the way out to your house?:doh!:

LoyalChief
07-08-2010, 12:01 AM
you can sleep when your dead

Nzoner
07-08-2010, 12:02 AM
And just where are we going?

I see it like this,we'll have spent 30 hours at my place so I was thinking we'd head up the road just a bit to a place I frequent called 54th Street Bar and Grill.The food is A+ and on Sundays if you have a Gold Card(like me) whatever you're drinking is buy 1 get 1 free.

Not set in stone but it might be nice to get out for a little while.

Nzoner
07-08-2010, 12:03 AM
Do the cabs make it all the way out to your house?:doh!:

I have a trade account with CMN Taxi

Guru
07-08-2010, 12:03 AM
I see it like this,we'll have spent 30 hours at my place so I was thinking we'd head up the road just a bit to a place I frequent called 54th Street Bar and Grill.The food is A+ and on Sundays if you have a Gold Card(like me) whatever you're drinking is buy 1 get 1 free.

Not set in stone but it might be nice to get out for a little while.Sounds good to me. Can we all borrow your card too?o:-)

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:04 AM

What is this Gold card you speak of, I've never been offered that when I've been there?

luv
07-08-2010, 12:05 AM

If dad hasn't sold his Envoy by then, I'll be bringing it up. I can fit seven in there not including me. I plan on taking it easy on the drinking on Sunday, so I'd be willing to drive if necessary. Won't know until closer to time, of course.

luv
07-08-2010, 12:06 AM

Well, then never mind my offer. :)

Buck
07-08-2010, 12:06 AM
What is the Sunday Night Football game?

Nzoner
07-08-2010, 12:07 AM
What is this Gold card you speak of, I've never been offered that when I've been there?

You have to ask for one,it's $20 and good from July 1st thru June 30th of the following year.Every Sunday and Monday is buy 1 get 1 free and 10% off all alcohol the rest of the time.

I bought my new card this last Monday and paid for it in one night buy ordering 5 double Crown and waters and got 5 free,to say I was focked up is an understatement.

Nzoner
07-08-2010, 12:10 AM
What is the Sunday Night Football game?

The rat debut as coach of the Redskins as they take on their hated rival the Cowboys

Buck
07-08-2010, 12:11 AM
The rat debut as coach of the Redskins as they take on their hated rival the Cowboys

Nice, the Skins are my 2nd team.

LoyalChief
07-08-2010, 12:12 AM
now how the hell can you have a 2nd team?

I like one team and all the others can go **** themself :)

Nzoner
07-08-2010, 12:14 AM
Nice, the Skins are my 2nd team.

They used to be mine,in fact I had the pleasure of seeing them live in San Diego for Super Bowl XXII when they kicked the living shit out of Elway and the Broncos.

Buck
07-08-2010, 12:15 AM

They used to be mine,in fact I had the pleasure of seeing them live in San Diego for Super Bowl XXII when they kicked the living shit out of Elway and the Broncos.

My mom and dad were at that game. They had already moved to SD (1984), but they were born in Maryland and Virginia, respectively. They raised me a Redskins fan, so thats why they are my 2nd team.

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:17 AM

Bet that comes in handy :p I love the barter system!

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:18 AM
You have to ask for one,it's $20 and good from July 1st thru June 30th of the following year.Every Sunday and Monday is buy 1 get 1 free and 10% off all alcohol the rest of the time.

I bought my new card this last Monday and paid for it in one night buy ordering 5 double Crown and waters and got 5 free,to say I was focked up is an understatement.

K, I'll just drink under your tab and pay you out at the end of the night! :evil:

Lumpy
07-08-2010, 12:19 AM
Gonzo and I are still discussing the trip at this point. We would need to find a sitter and book a hotel room. Which wouldn't be a big deal, but work schedules might interfere w/ our plans, (as they always do). We'll see...

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:19 AM
If dad hasn't sold his Envoy by then, I'll be bringing it up. I can fit seven in there not including me. I plan on taking it easy on the drinking on Sunday, so I'd be willing to drive if necessary. Won't know until closer to time, of course.

Shotgun! called it first! LMAO

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:22 AM
Gonzo and I are still discussing the trip at this point. We would need to find a sitter and book a hotel room. Which wouldn't be a big deal, but work schedules might interfere w/ our plans, (as they always do). We'll see...

Hope you can come. It would be nice to meet some of the cool CP kids :D

Lumpy
07-08-2010, 12:26 AM
Hope you can come. It would be nice to meet some of the cool CP kids :D

Awww, shucks. :redface: We will certainly try.

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:27 AM

Football, is well... Football! When you love something good enough nothing else compares.

I like other teams too, but if they play against the Chiefs then that's a diff story.

Guru
07-08-2010, 12:30 AM
K, I'll just drink under your tab and pay you out at the end of the night! :evil:He can tell them drinks for the table are on him and we can pay him back.:thumb:

LoyalChief
07-08-2010, 12:32 AM
Football, is well... Football! When you love something good enough nothing else compares.

I like other teams too, but if they play against the Chiefs then that's a diff story.

I must say I'm a fan of whoever is playing against the cowboys

Guru
07-08-2010, 12:33 AM
I must say I'm a fan of whoever is playing against the cowboysNah, that is reserved for the Broncos.

LoyalChief
07-08-2010, 12:34 AM
Nah, that is reserved for the Broncos.

that to. to many cowboys and broncos fans in my area

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:39 AM
He can tell them drinks for the table are on him and we can pay him back.:thumb:

Excellent plan, Stan! LMAO

chasedude
07-08-2010, 12:40 AM
Nah, that is reserved for the Broncos.

Ding, Ding, Ding... We have a winner! Tell him what he's won Bob!

Guru
07-08-2010, 12:56 AM
Ding, Ding, Ding... We have a winner! Tell him what he's won Bob!Wow, I haven't won anything since 1985.

Priest31kc
07-08-2010, 12:59 AM
Would love nothing more to be there, but I am way too broke to even think about it.

chasedude
07-08-2010, 01:02 AM
Wow, I haven't won anything since 1985.

ROFL 1985, I think I won my first boner!

Guru
07-08-2010, 01:03 AM
ROFL 1985, I think I won my first boner!IT was tickets to the Phil Collins No Jacket Required tour. Great show!!!!:thumb:

chasedude
07-08-2010, 01:09 AM
IT was tickets to the Phil Collins No Jacket Required tour. Great show!!!!:thumb:

Ah Phil! He did great when he split from Genesis. Of course I never got to see either live but both great music to have in the collection.

The only concert tickets I ever won was to Yes @ Sandstone in Bonner Springs July 4th 1994. Damn fine show it was!

Count Zarth
07-08-2010, 01:13 AM

That's brilliant, I can cheer on the Cowboys, hate on the Rat, and people can hate on me for being a Dallas fan.

ClevelandBronco
07-08-2010, 01:14 AM
Naw. The Bash shall remain pure for one more year at least.

chasedude
07-08-2010, 01:17 AM
Naw. The Bash shall remain pure for one more year at least.

Who said we were inviting Donk fans anyway? :p

Guru
07-08-2010, 01:27 AM
Ah Phil! He did great when he split from Genesis. Of course I never got to see either live but both great music to have in the collection.

The only concert tickets I ever won was to Yes @ Sandstone in Bonner Springs July 4th 1994. Damn fine show it was!I had tickets to the Genesis Invisible Touch tour in April 1988 but Phil got sick. I was sooo pissed. They have not been back to Kansas City since that tour.

chasedude
07-08-2010, 01:35 AM
I had tickets to the Genesis Invisible Touch tour in April 1988 but Phil got sick. I was sooo pissed. They have not been back to Kansas City since that tour.

I'd love to see a Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Genesis reunion tour! I'm sure they could use some extra retirement money by now :hmmm:

Chocolate Hog
07-08-2010, 01:46 AM
I won't be in St.Joe but maybe i'll see some of you at the tailgate.

Guru
07-08-2010, 01:59 AM
I'd love to see a Peter Gabriel, Phil Collins, Genesis reunion tour! I'm sure they could use some extra retirement money by now :hmmm:Nah. Genesis already had their reunion tour a couple years back. They didn't come anywhere near KC. I was so wanting to go too.

bevischief
07-08-2010, 04:32 AM

54th street grill...

bevischief
07-08-2010, 04:41 AM
wtf?

How many characters do I need to type to make this thread?

bevischief
07-08-2010, 04:42 AM
wtf?

How many characters do I need to type to make this thread?

This thread is not letting me comment on quotes...

It is now...

crazycoffey
07-08-2010, 05:42 AM

I wish it was about a month later too. oh and F U about the weather!!!! :cuss: I wish it was Missouri "HOT" right now!!! 140

rockymtnchief
07-08-2010, 06:24 AM
I'll be making it.

Somebody keep Luv sober so she can give me a ride from the airport!:p

luv
07-08-2010, 06:30 AM
I'll be making it.

Somebody keep Luv sober so she can give me a ride from the airport!:p

6:00. right? I think I can stay sober that long. :)

rockymtnchief
07-08-2010, 06:38 AM
6:00. right? I think I can stay sober that long. :)

5:50, IIRC.:thumb:

I'll make sure and get you the info as the day gets closer. In the last month they've changed my itinerary (sp) four times.

RedNFeisty
07-08-2010, 08:06 AM

I can pick you up on my way there, make Gonzo, stay home with the little one!! :D

Lumpy
07-08-2010, 08:11 AM
I can pick you up on my way there, make Gonzo, stay home with the little one!! :D

Thx for the offer, but I'm in Omaha and that would be a pain to double-back. I really couldn't see me going and Gonzo staying home either. That's wrong. LMAO

RedNFeisty
07-08-2010, 08:15 AM
Thx for the offer, but I'm in Omaha and that would be a pain to double-back. I really couldn't see me going and Gonzo staying home either. That's wrong. LMAO

Fine, can't say I didn't offer!!

Old Dog
07-08-2010, 08:18 AM
Would if it were a Sunday game rather than Monday night, but won't make it (again) this year. There are quite a few on this board I would like to meet though.

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 08:24 AM
See! my point exactly. You're flying in and I live in this town. I have no excuse.

No, you really don't.

RedNFeisty
07-08-2010, 08:28 AM
No, you really don't.

I'm thinking he is too scared to be around everyone??

:LOL:

Gonzo
07-08-2010, 08:35 AM

You do know that the bash and opening day of deer and grouse season coincide, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

RedNFeisty
07-08-2010, 08:40 AM
You do know that the bash and opening day of deer and grouse season coincide, right?
Posted via Mobile Device

We all now know how Gonzo, feels about us. He would rather be hunting then hanging out with a bunch of......

Hey, does that mean Lumpy can join while you go deer hunting?? I promise I will be on my best behavior. ;)

Gonzo
07-08-2010, 08:45 AM
We all now know how Gonzo, feels about us. He would rather be hunting then hanging out with a bunch of......

Hey, does that mean Lumpy can join while you go deer hunting?? I promise I will be on my best behavior. ;)

Who's gonna watch the boy whilst I slay dinner?
Posted via Mobile Device

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 08:54 AM
That's fine, I'll pick up Gonz and you can stay home with the kiddo.

Lumpy
07-08-2010, 09:07 AM
Posted via Mobile Device

Oh geez, you can't miss a day of that? :rolleyes:

:eek:

That's fine, I'll pick up Gonz and you can stay home with the kiddo.

Well, hell, Bug. Why must you be so mean to me? :(

Gonzo
07-08-2010, 09:11 AM
I'm actually not 100% on opening day but it usually starts the 2nd weekend of sept. I'll verify.
Posted via Mobile Device

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 09:20 AM
I'll be down on Sunday.....won't be there for the Bash on Saturday.

So I voted yes......

RedNFeisty
07-08-2010, 09:23 AM
Who's gonna watch the boy whilst I slay dinner?
Posted via Mobile Device

You have a good dog, right?? Just leave enough food and water on the floor for both!

LMAO

ArrowheadHawk
07-08-2010, 09:28 AM
I'm about 80% sure that I'm gonna make it out. I will be at the KU vs Georgia Tech game at 11am to start the day though. The game should be over by around 2pm. What time is the bash going to start. I think it is a 90 minute drive from Lawrence. I'm going to bring the wifey with me.

luv
07-08-2010, 09:32 AM
I'm about 80% sure that I'm gonna make it out. I will be at the KU vs Georgia Tech game at 11am to start the day though. The game should be over by around 2pm. What time is the bash going to start. I think it is a 90 minute drive from Lawrence. I'm going to bring the wifey with me.

Trust me, there's no such thing as arriving too late.

luv
07-08-2010, 09:35 AM
I hope some of those maybes end up being yeses (sp).

kindra68
07-08-2010, 09:45 AM
Arrive sometime Saturday. (Probley about the same time as last year, but have no clue when that was.)

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 09:46 AM
If chasedude lives in St Joe, and he doesn't show up, I say we find out where he lives and show up there for Sunday Night Football. That'll learn him.

ArrowheadHawk
07-08-2010, 09:57 AM
Crap I just looked at the calender and the wifey has a weekend class that weekend. So unless the Sunday class gets canceled my mabee just turned into a no.

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 10:26 AM
I'll be down on Sunday.....won't be there for the Bash on Saturday.

So I voted yes......

Fuck you. Come on Saturday.

luv
07-08-2010, 10:28 AM
Hmmm...

Between Mrs Plow, Mrs Lzen, Kindra, possibly Lumpy, Red, and myself, this should be a great bash!

Not that hanging out with the guys is that bad, but women make it fun.

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 10:33 AM
Hmmm...

Between Mrs Plow, Mrs Lzen, Kindra, possibly Lumpy, Red, and myself, this should be a great bash!

Just for that....I'm leaving her at home.

luv
07-08-2010, 10:34 AM
Just for that....I'm leaving her at home.

I think she'll have something to say about that. You forget. I'm friends with her on FB. :evil:

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 10:42 AM
Fuck you. Come on Saturday.

Fuck you. I can't.

Something about having to spend time with the newborns. I tried to tell her that I'll have their whole lives to do that.....

luv
07-08-2010, 10:43 AM
**** you. I can't.

Something about having to spend time with the newborns. I tried to tell her that I'll have their whole lives to do that.....

What time do you get in on Sunday?

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:50 AM
**** you. I can't.

Peh, what a load. I remember having to cut a vacation short to come home for my son's 1st birthday, like he was going to remember it anyway. :rolleyes:

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 10:50 AM
What time do you get in on Sunday?

I haven't booked my flight yet. I'll probably book it towards the beginning of August.

Unfortunately I have to wait until I sell my truck before I can book my tickets.

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 10:52 AM
Peh, what a load. I remember having to cut a vacation short to come home for my son's 1st birthday, like he was going to remember it anyway. :rolleyes:

That's what I'm saying. They won't even notice that I'm gone.

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 10:54 AM
I think she'll have something to say about that. You forget. I'm friends with her on FB. :evil:

I know her password. I go in every so often and change the language and then she can't figure out how to change it back.....I'll remove you. :)

KcFanNindy
07-08-2010, 10:55 AM
I will be there somewhere!

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 10:56 AM
Fuck you. I can't.

Asshole. You're gonna make me stay around longer just so that I can meet you and punch you in the balls.....now I get two punches. :D

CaliforniaChief
07-08-2010, 11:27 AM
I really do want to come out for this. But finances aren't going to work, and neither is the schedule. I hope to meet you guys someday, but not this time unfortunately.

I'll be there in spirit. Which means, I won't be there.

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 11:36 AM
Your spirit can hang out with me.

Phobia
07-08-2010, 11:38 AM
I'll wait and see who says they are going before I make my determination. Some of you fockers I'd just as soon not see. :p

Why don't you and Clay ride along together?

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 11:45 AM
I know her password. I go in every so often and change the language and then she can't figure out how to change it back.....I'll remove you. :)

My wife is the same way, she doesn't know how anything works on there, so she had to give me her password so I could set up her page. So I go in on occasion and screw with her profile picture. Teh lolz.

Although I never thought about changing the language, that will be done tonight.

Raiderhader
07-08-2010, 12:07 PM
Why don't you and Clay ride along together?

Me an gochiefs in the same vehicle for 10th hours? Think I'll take a pass on that opportunity. Thanks though.

Frazod
07-08-2010, 12:08 PM
Me an gochiefs in the same vehicle for 10th hours? Think I'll take a pass on that opportunity. Thanks though.

Couldn't be any worse than Dole's driving adventure with TommyKat. LMAO

Count Zarth
07-08-2010, 12:10 PM

I wouldn't sit in a confined space with anyone from this website for 10 hours.

Awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

luv
07-08-2010, 12:19 PM

Awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

No kidding. Three hours with you was enough.

Raiderhader
07-08-2010, 12:28 PM

Awkwaaaaaaaaaaaaard.

I'm pretty sure you wouldn't make the full 10. I'm willing to bet I'd leave you on the side of the road somewhere in OK.

luv
07-08-2010, 12:32 PM
I'm pretty sure you wouldn't make the full 10. I'm willing to bet I'd leave you on the side of the road somewhere in OK.

Awww. Just give the boy a portable dvd player, all the Star Trek movies, headphones, and put him in the back seat. You'll never even know he's there.

rockymtnchief
07-08-2010, 12:35 PM
Awww. Just give the boy a portable dvd player, all the Star Trek movies, headphones, and put him in the back seat. You'll never even know he's there.

GC staring at the back of my head all day, with his dirty little thoughts would make me more uncomfortable than if he were up front with his hand on my knee.:D

Lumpy
07-08-2010, 12:43 PM
Wait, GC is going to the bash? Meh. Nevermind then. I don't think Clay likes me.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 12:46 PM
Wait, GC is going to the bash? Meh. Nevermind then. I don't think Clay likes me.
It's not you, he hates all women. He's harmless though, you'll never even know he's there.

Dave Lane
07-08-2010, 01:48 PM
I'll state this now for the record. If Kevin (aka Rainman) goes or maybe Fax or Adept Havelock make an appearance I'm in. Floppy is really putting me close to having to go anyway.

Dave Lane
07-08-2010, 01:50 PM
Couldn't be any worse than Dole's driving adventure with TommyKat. LMAO

If there's a thread for that I have to read it :)

Count Zarth
07-08-2010, 03:41 PM

Close. Laptop and one season of DS9 would be enough.

Count Zarth
07-08-2010, 03:42 PM

What the hell? Since when?

You're one of the few females around here that doesn't inspire me to neg rep.

bevischief
07-08-2010, 03:58 PM
Close. Laptop and one season of DS9 would be enough.

I can bring all seven seasons...

Count Zarth
07-08-2010, 04:00 PM
I can bring all seven seasons...

LOL

Last year during the bash I literally sat down and started reading during the party.

Who knows what I'll do with almost three days to burn this time.

Maybe we can all have tea and play cribbage. Wouldn't that be lovely?

RedNFeisty
07-08-2010, 04:48 PM
I asked the ex tonight about switching weekends with me, he knew it was for the bash, practically said fuck no...lol...guess it is on to plan B.

Buck
07-08-2010, 04:52 PM
LOL

Last year during the bash I literally sat down and started reading during the party.

Who knows what I'll do with almost three days to burn this time.

Maybe we can all have tea and play cribbage. Wouldn't that be lovely?

I'm going to get drunk as hell and stare at you the whole time.

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 04:54 PM
I'm going to get drunk as hell and stare at you the whole time.

Dude....buy my truck.

Buck
07-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Dude....buy my truck.

How much?

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 04:57 PM
How much?

$7000

Buck
07-08-2010, 04:59 PM
$7000

What makes you think I have that much money?

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 04:59 PM

Don't they pay you a lot on unemployment?

Mr. Flopnuts
07-08-2010, 05:00 PM

You're a responsible young man. You can get a loan.

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 05:00 PM

This.

Buck
07-08-2010, 05:02 PM
Don't they pay you a lot on unemployment?
So far they have paid me around $4000 total. I have spent around $3000 of that.

I DONT HAS A JOB

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 05:07 PM
So far they have paid me around $4000 total. I have spent around $3000 of that.

I DONT HAS A JOB

Go get one....and buy my truck. :thumb:

Bearcat
07-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Sure, why not, last year was fun...

Lumpy
07-08-2010, 08:31 PM
It's not you, he hates all women. He's harmless though, you'll never even know he's there.

Yeah, well, I thought that too until...

What the hell? Since when?

You're one of the few females around here that doesn't inspire me to neg rep.

Hmmm. Ok. This wasn't exactly the response I thought I would get from you. LMAO I guess I figured since I'm sporting bewbage and gave you crap in the past that I made it to the GC shit-list. Guess I was wrong.

Count Zarth
07-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Just don't post about your stupid life constantly and we'll be fine.

Lumpy
07-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Just don't post about your stupid life constantly and we'll be fine.

:eek: I have a "stupid" life? :sulk:

No worries. Exposing my "stupid" life on a forum to people I don't know isn't my forte.

go bowe
07-08-2010, 08:53 PM

ROFLwhere'dja git that sig line? LMAO LMAO LMAO

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 09:10 PM
where'dja git that sig line? LMAO LMAO LMAO
Click on the little red arrow thingy and it should take you to where I got it.

KS Smitty
07-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Hmmm...

:shake: :deevee: :(

Guru
07-08-2010, 09:46 PM
If chasedude lives in St Joe, and he doesn't show up, I say we find out where he lives and show up there for Sunday Night Football. That'll learn him.Bring lots of TP if he doesn't show.:evil:

luv
07-08-2010, 09:49 PM
:shake: :deevee: :(

AGH! How could I leave out Smitty!?!?

I'll make it up to you. ;)

Guru
07-08-2010, 09:50 PM

My wife is the same way, she doesn't know how anything works on there, so she had to give me her password so I could set up her page. So I go in on occasion and screw with her profile picture. Teh lolz.

Although I never thought about changing the language, that will be done tonight.My wife logged onto her page for the first time in months, then came to me asking me what the hell they did to the page as everything had changed. I just said welcome to FAcebook.

luv
07-08-2010, 09:51 PM
I asked the ex tonight about switching weekends with me, he knew it was for the bash, practically said fuck no...lol...guess it is on to plan B.

Asshole.

Him, not you.

Guru
07-08-2010, 09:56 PM
Looks like I might talk to Lzen about carpooling again.

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Maybe a little early.....but anyone interested in trying to meet up to watch the KU game somewhere that morning? Looks like an 11am game.

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:23 PM
Maybe a little early.....but anyone interested in trying to meet up to watch the KU game somewhere that morning? Looks like an 11am game.

LOL

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM
LOL

Are you coming Saturday or Sunday?

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:28 PM
Are you coming Saturday or Sunday?

I'll be there on Saturday Morning. Depends on when Bug decides we should leave. If we get tere early enough I'll watch the game with you.

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 10:29 PM
I'll be there on Saturday Morning. Depends on when Bug decides we should leave. If we get tere early enough I'll watch the game with you.

I was just curious if you were coming for the whole weekend or just like Sunday-Monday for the game.

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:32 PM
I was just curious if you were coming for the whole weekend or just like Sunday-Monday for the game.

I'll still watch the game with you boo.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:34 PM
Actually, it depends on what time you get your ass up and ready. I'll be up at 6am.

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:36 PM
Actually, it depends on what time you get your ass up and ready. I'll be up at 6am.

I'll be up at 5:57 am.

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:37 PM
But seriously if I'm not awake you can wake me.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:37 PM
I'll be up at 5:57 am.
Cool, we should be on our way at a quarter after six then. :thumb:

luv
07-08-2010, 10:38 PM

How long is your drive?

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:39 PM
PS I'm only bringing Chargers related clothes so you'll have to pick ne up at the airport like that.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:39 PM
You don't want me to wake you. There will either be fireworks or power tools involved.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:41 PM
How long is your drive?
Couple hours.

PS I'm only bringing Chargers related clothes so you'll have to pick ne up at the airport like that.
Well, I'll be able to spot you easily then. You'll be the only Charger fan in the state of Nebraska.

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:42 PM
You don't want me to wake you. There will either be fireworks or power tools involved.

My dad would literally kick me to wake me up at 5 am on Sundays when we were going tithe game. I'm used to it. I'll bring an alarm clock I you don't have an extra one. My iPod has an alarm.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:44 PM
My dad would literally kick me to wake me up at 5 am on Sundays when we were going tithe game. I'm used to it. I'll bring an alarm clock I you don't have an extra one. My iPod has an alarm.
We have an extra one. You'll be way too excited to sleep anyway.

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:47 PM

No doubt. Can't wait to meet all you guys.

luv
07-08-2010, 10:48 PM
Well, I'll be able to spot you easily then. You'll be the only Charger fan in the state of Nebraska.

Wouldn't he be the only person on the flight? Who flies to Omaha? :p

luv
07-08-2010, 10:49 PM

The two of you can stay up all night talking, doing each others' hair, and having pillow fights!

Buck
07-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I just hope he doesn't ride the taco when I'm there....whatever that means.

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 10:51 PM
I'll still watch the game with you boo.

At some point, you and I are going to cuddle.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 10:58 PM
I just hope he doesn't ride the taco when I'm there....whatever that means.
LMAO That's on Thursday nights so you're safe.

Bearcat
07-08-2010, 10:59 PM
I'll watch the KU game, but I will not cuddle.

Okay, buy me a few drinks first, then we'll see....

luv
07-08-2010, 10:59 PM
LMAO That's on Thursday nights so you're safe.

Awww. You could show him how to ride the taco.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 11:00 PM
Awww. You could show him how to ride the taco.
I have plenty of pictures of me riding the taco on my facebook page.

luv
07-08-2010, 11:01 PM
I have plenty of pictures of me riding the taco on my facebook page.

Pictures just don't do the real thing justice.

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Pictures just don't do the real thing justice.
You could not be more correct, you have to do the Taco Ride to truly appreciate it.

Buck
07-08-2010, 11:06 PM
Are you going to make me breakfast on Saturday morning Bug?

Bugeater
07-08-2010, 11:07 PM
Are you going to make me breakfast on Saturday morning Bug?
Hell no, the wife banned me from the kitchen years ago. I'm only allowed to operate the microwave now.

Count Zarth
07-08-2010, 11:09 PM
I'll make everyone breakfast. But if you don't like scrambled eggs, you're fucked.

luv
07-08-2010, 11:10 PM
64 more days (as of Friday, 7/9).

luv
07-08-2010, 11:10 PM
I'll make everyone breakfast. But if you don't like scrambled eggs, you're fucked.

If they weren't fucked, why would you be making them breakfast?

Buck
07-08-2010, 11:15 PM
64 more days (as of Friday, 7/9).

Nice. I have a lot of stuff to look forward to before then so it should be here in no time.

Buck
07-08-2010, 11:16 PM
Hell no, the wife banned me from the kitchen years ago. I'm only allowed to operate the microwave now.

Damn. Pop Tarts it is.

Count Zarth
07-08-2010, 11:19 PM
If they weren't fucked, why would you be making them breakfast?

im a nice dood

Pablo
07-08-2010, 11:21 PM
I'll drink my breakfast. Thank you very much.

Bloody Mary with some celery. That'll fill you up in the morning.

Phobia
07-08-2010, 11:35 PM
I'm going to make sure Morphius comes.

Simply Red
07-08-2010, 11:39 PM
If I go, most will be surprised to find that i'm probably the most 'complete' athelete there, in attendance.

Simply Red
07-08-2010, 11:45 PM

i'd like for you to give sobreity a crack this year, we could play UNO together, should I go...

luv
07-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Holy shit. I have a thread stickied that's not a prayer request? I feel so.....achieved. :)

Anyway. Once the Official one gets stickied, we need to have a tailgate thread as well. Just a thought.

LoyalChief
07-08-2010, 11:50 PM
I am a no for the bash. A maybe for the tailgate.

Simply Red
07-08-2010, 11:56 PM
I am a no for the bash. A maybe for the tailgate.

hmmm, RedRum?

LoyalChief
07-08-2010, 11:58 PM
I was being serious :spock:

luv
07-09-2010, 12:03 AM
hmmm, RedRum?

One of LetsSignRussell's many dupes. Every time one gets banned, he creates a new one.

LoyalChief
07-09-2010, 12:05 AM
This is a new fresh beginning.

Guru
07-09-2010, 12:30 AM
I'm going to make sure Morphius comes.I haven't seen Morph since Baltimore came to town. Matter of fact, that is the last time I saw Face as well.

chasedude
07-09-2010, 06:31 AM
If chasedude lives in St Joe, and he doesn't show up, I say we find out where he lives and show up there for Sunday Night Football. That'll learn him.

Good luck on that one! UPS can't even find my house.

Simply Red
07-09-2010, 01:53 PM
Good luck on that one! UPS can't even find my house.

:LOL: @ Joe and LMAO @ you. lol, good seein' you, Jay. Hopefully i'll make it, it's all contigent on work and the company, here. :)

Simply Red
07-09-2010, 01:55 PM

quick ? - do you get morning-wood, ever?

-Thanks!

Buck
07-09-2010, 03:04 PM

-Thanks!

Sometimes.

luv
07-09-2010, 03:44 PM

-Thanks!

I wish I could.

Buck
07-09-2010, 05:06 PM
I wish I could.

Wait, what?

bevischief
07-09-2010, 05:53 PM
I wish I could.
LMAO

boogblaster
07-09-2010, 09:32 PM
luv needs mornin wood .. someone help a gal out ...

Simply Red
07-10-2010, 05:19 AM
If Kirstie Tynes RSVP'd, ...I'll come, 100 percent.