PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV Bert the Conqueror

Silock
07-08-2010, 01:09 AM
Awesome show. Travel channel. Love that channel.

chasedude
07-08-2010, 01:36 AM
Never seen it, what's the show about? Besides travel of course? ;p

JD10367
07-08-2010, 05:50 AM
It's about a big pussy who tries to do daring things, like ride all the big coasters in Cedar Point in an hour. It's funny, 'cause he squeals like a little girl but actually DOES go through with everything, be it bungee-jumping off the Stratosphere in Vegas or bungee-flinging sideways at a mountain (where he barely clears the ground due to his weight and, frankly, has more balls than me, LOL).

Ceej
07-08-2010, 10:43 AM
I like that channel too. I've yet to see BtC. But, I really enjoy No Reservations and Most Bizarre Foods.

Quality, interesting shows.

Priest31kc
07-08-2010, 02:15 PM
Yeah I've seen it & love it. I'd say thats a pretty damn good job. And Travel Channel is an awesome channel, Man V. Food is another one of my favs. They already did a show in Kansas City, it has yet to air though. Adam Richmond was at Oklahoma Joes in May I believe. And he did his challenge somewhere in Kansas I forgot where.

GoTrav
07-09-2010, 08:19 AM
Like the show but could do without his overdone screaming. That sh1t doesn't translate well to TV.

GoTrav
07-09-2010, 08:21 AM
Yeah I've seen it & love it. I'd say thats a pretty damn good job. And Travel Channel is an awesome channel, Man V. Food is another one of my favs. They already did a show in Kansas City, it has yet to air though. Adam Richmond was at Oklahoma Joes in May I believe. And he did his challenge somewhere in Kansas I forgot where.

MvF is probably one of my favorites now. When did he come here, and why wasn't I told? I knew he was doing a show in KC this season but you figured it would get a bit more pub.