PDA

View Full Version : Life Stupid ass people

Mr. Plow
07-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Wife & I are in the process of building a house and we just sold our current home. Moved nearly everything into 2 storage units. We got a call from the PD this morning that someone broke into one of our units and took some stuff.

Pissed, I went over to the unit to find that the idiots broke into the unit that just houses all of our junk......nothing of value and nothing that we would really miss. They essentially went in and went through all the boxes and took some papers - which, I stupidly put in there. The box they took had my kids birth certificates in it, some pictures, etc. It wasn't even supposed to go to the storage unit....somehow it found it's way there.

Anyway, they know who one of the people is - just a matter of finding her. The grandma of this girl owned a vehicle that the girl was driving. Grandma got pissed off at the girl and had the car repo'd and when they looked through it....they found a box of our stuff and stuff from a couple other peoples storage units.

Fucking idiots.

Pestilence
07-08-2010, 11:11 AM
JFC.....I seriously hate people.

L.A. Chieffan
07-08-2010, 11:13 AM
demand satisfaction

DMAC
07-08-2010, 11:14 AM
JFC.....I seriously hate people.Yeah, people are the worst.

Mr. Plow
10-27-2010, 10:02 AM
The gift that keeps on giving.....just got a summons to testify against this chick.

Sofa King
10-27-2010, 10:03 AM
CRUCIFY HER!

Donger
10-27-2010, 10:04 AM
"You will give me stuff back, BUT YOU WILL BLOW ME FIRST!!!"

allen_kcCard
10-27-2010, 10:06 AM
"Let the record show, the witness stated that this woman is a 'Stupid Fucking Whore Bitch' and that she should be hit with an 'Aids Tree' and then drink 'antifreeze'."

Sofa King
10-27-2010, 10:06 AM

lol

Zeke
10-27-2010, 10:21 AM
Get the people's name, send them a letter.

"I know who you are, and you will now suffer".

Leave it at that.

tooge
10-27-2010, 10:23 AM
After the state required blowing, you need to make sure she never reproduces

bluehawkdoc
10-27-2010, 10:25 AM

Not a bad idea. She probably doesn't have any teeth...

DBOSHO
10-27-2010, 10:28 AM
You dont have to come and confess.

Sofa King
10-27-2010, 10:29 AM
I am a man with a very particular set of skills. I will find my junk, and then i will kill you..

http://10moviestosee.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/taken-poster.jpg

Boise_Chief
10-27-2010, 10:31 AM
This happened to me but they got 80% of my stuff. I had a 12x24 unit stacked 6 ft high and when I got there I could walk to the back.

Otter
10-27-2010, 10:31 AM
Get the people's name, send them a letter.

"I know who you are, and you will now suffer".

Leave it at that.

Always a smart move - putting threats in writing.

If you find anything that wasn't returned keep an eye out for identity theft. Birth certificates and the such are a hot item on the black market.

Zeke
10-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Always a smart move - putting threats in writing.

If you find anything that wasn't returned keep an eye out for identity theft. Birth certificates and the such are a hot item on the black market.

I didn't say you had to sign it. :)

BigChiefFan
10-27-2010, 10:34 AM
Yeah, people are the worst.LMAO
Classic.

RockChalk
10-27-2010, 10:47 AM
"Let the record show, the witness stated that this woman is a 'Stupid ****ing Whore Bitch' and that she should be hit with an 'Aids Tree' and then drink 'antifreeze'."

LMAO

MOhillbilly
10-27-2010, 10:51 AM
my home was burgled. what a suprise when i showed up w/ a 44 magnum. fuckin dog stealing mother fuckers. never did get my dads shotgun back. Aurora mo. PD are fuckin pussies.

Donger
10-27-2010, 10:53 AM
my home was burgled. what a suprise when i showed up w/ a 44 magnum. ****in dog stealing mother ****ers. never did get my dads shotgun back. Aurora mo. PD are ****in pussies.

Someone stole your dog?

MOhillbilly
10-27-2010, 10:56 AM
fucker at the gun shop wouldnt sell me ammo either. had to drive across town.

DaFace
10-27-2010, 10:57 AM
My in-laws have a place they were trying to sell a couple years ago (they gave up and are renting it now), and someone went in in the middle of the night and cut out all of the copper pipes underneath the house to sell it. They probably got away with a couple hundred dollars worth of copper, and it cost him around $2k to fix it.

It's incredible how much more it costs to fix the damage caused by thieves than the value of what they actually get. You almost wish they'd just rob you at gunpoint.

MOhillbilly
10-27-2010, 10:59 AM
Someone stole your dog?

im standing on the burglars porch pitch black middle of the night w/ a desert eagle shoved in my pants.
Guy answers the door says 'we know nothing, havent seen anyone". Right then i hear a little yawn look down and theres my puppy.

Boom.

Otter
10-27-2010, 11:08 AM
My in-laws have a place they were trying to sell a couple years ago (they gave up and are renting it now), and someone went in in the middle of the night and cut out all of the copper pipes underneath the house to sell it. They probably got away with a couple hundred dollars worth of copper, and it cost him around $2k to fix it.

It's incredible how much more it costs to fix the damage caused by thieves than the value of what they actually get. You almost wish they'd just rob you at gunpoint.

There's a similar story about thieves doing the same thing out this way in the city. Turns out one of the pipes still had natural gas running through and after it was disconnected for awhile someone lit a match to either see (was at night) or light a cigarette or whatever and SWOOSH!

Three guys with very little little hair and no eyebrows calling 911 for burns.

Buehler445
10-27-2010, 11:21 AM

SUCK ASS. That is pretty tough. There is a pretty big market for copper right now.

Buehler445
10-27-2010, 11:28 AM
my home was burgled. what a suprise when i showed up w/ a 44 magnum. fuckin dog stealing mother fuckers. never did get my dads shotgun back. Aurora mo. PD are fuckin pussies.

My wife's (girlfriend at the time) apartment got burglarized in Emporia KS. Those fucking douchebags cops did NO good whatsoever. They came in and "dusted for prints" Then jacked some MORE stuff (like the burglars didn't take enough stuff) that could potentially have viable fingerprints on it. They then informed us that it would probably be over a year before we could get any of it back because they had to send the prints to the KBI for analysis. All the time reminding us that "it isn't like CSI."

Those douchebags. There was a pack of cigs on the floor. My wife doesn't smoke and her roomie a the time said they weren't hers. So I told the cops to pick those up and have those analyzed. "Oh yeah! That's a good idea." The fuckhole then picked up the cigs WITHOUT gloves and put it in the bag of shit they stole from my wife.

Got a case number and haven't heard a damn thing since. She found some of her DVDs at a pawn shop and they said she would have to buy them back. Motherfuck those bitchcunts.

It's a good thing she wasn't home when they did it or she didn't get raped or something horrible. I'd be in jail for murder.

bobbymitch
10-27-2010, 11:39 AM
im standing on the burglars porch pitch black middle of the night w/ a desert eagle shoved in my pants.
Guy answers the door says 'we know nothing, havent seen anyone". Right then i hear a little yawn look down and theres my puppy.

Boom.

So why did you shoot your dog?

MOhillbilly
10-27-2010, 11:42 AM
So why did you shoot your dog?

got in a chain fight with a better dog about 3 years later. Shot one to save the other.

Lzen
10-27-2010, 12:13 PM

I'd be worried that it might claw or beak you down there. And how did you fit an eagle in your pants?

ClevelandBronco
10-27-2010, 12:19 PM

Boom.

I can't be the only one who wants to know what "Boom" means.

Lzen
10-27-2010, 12:46 PM

I wondered, but I figured there is no way it is what it sounds like.

Coach
10-27-2010, 12:57 PM
My wife's (girlfriend at the time) apartment got burglarized in Emporia KS. Those fucking douchebags cops did NO good whatsoever. They came in and "dusted for prints" Then jacked some MORE stuff (like the burglars didn't take enough stuff) that could potentially have viable fingerprints on it. They then informed us that it would probably be over a year before we could get any of it back because they had to send the prints to the KBI for analysis. All the time reminding us that "it isn't like CSI."

Those douchebags. There was a pack of cigs on the floor. My wife doesn't smoke and her roomie a the time said they weren't hers. So I told the cops to pick those up and have those analyzed. "Oh yeah! That's a good idea." The fuckhole then picked up the cigs WITHOUT gloves and put it in the bag of shit they stole from my wife.

Got a case number and haven't heard a damn thing since. She found some of her DVDs at a pawn shop and they said she would have to buy them back. Motherfuck those bitchcunts.

It's a good thing she wasn't home when they did it or she didn't get raped or something horrible. I'd be in jail for murder.

Well, if you have evidence of it, or at least the cops picking up the stuff without any gloves and such, you can always file a police misconduct.

Radar Chief
10-27-2010, 12:59 PM
SUCK ASS. That is pretty tough. There is a pretty big market for copper right now.

Yea, and the freakín meth-heads are going crazy with it.
Canít pick up the daily fish wrap without reading of at least one air conditioner or refrigeration unit being broken into around here.

Sofa King
10-27-2010, 01:01 PM
I wondered, but I figured there is no way it is what it sounds like.

i wondered as well..

either he shot himself in the crotch, shot it in the air, or there is someone with a hole through his hat.

bobbymitch
10-27-2010, 02:05 PM

I took it to mean that he shot the puppy. Don't know why.:hmmm: