PDA

View Full Version : Obama Obama rips GOP in Kansas City visit

ChiefsCountry
07-08-2010, 08:42 PM
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/07/08/2070647_president-obama-arrives-in-kansas.html?storylink=omni_popular

:rolleyes::shake:

InChiefsHell
07-08-2010, 08:49 PM
This guy is a friggin' cartoon character...just not as funny.

Velvet_Jones
07-09-2010, 06:34 AM
He seemed to not give a shit. Also looked petty and childish. What a pussy.

FYI - this company got 30 million in grant money and employs around 60 people. What a stupid fucking waste.

blaise
07-09-2010, 06:53 AM
He's still campaigning.

Rooster
07-09-2010, 07:11 AM
He's still campaigning.

It's the only thing he's good at.

Bwana
07-09-2010, 07:13 AM
Shocking!

thecoffeeguy
07-09-2010, 08:02 AM
He is going down and bringing the democratic party with him.

What a tool...

I look forward to November. It will be sweet to see all the Democrats voted out.

CoMoChief
07-09-2010, 08:08 AM

LOL He's not even good at that anymore.

The RAH RAH shit has become incredibly old....even for the idiots that still support this clown.

He's done nothing but show America why he's a horrible leader. Nothing but politics and blame games for this mother****er.

The more he campaigns the better off it is for republicans for the upcoming Nov. elections.

Duck Dog
07-09-2010, 08:19 AM

What a tool...

I look forward to November. It will be sweet to see all the Democrats voted out.

This idiot will be lucky to get the nod from his own party.

ROYC75
07-09-2010, 08:36 AM
Obo and his DNC is experiencing global warming from within his party.

2012 can't get here quick enough.

petegz28
07-09-2010, 09:09 AM
This guy has to be the most devisive and liberal President in our history

bkkcoh
07-09-2010, 09:12 AM
This idiot will be lucky to get the nod from his own party.

I would think if he runs, the democrats will give him the nod.

The question is, are they behind the scenes, are they going to try to convince him not to run in 2012.

Chief Henry
07-09-2010, 09:13 AM

He's using his strength...its the only thing he's got left he can do.
Can you imagine a head coach of a football team using that excuse ?
We lost todays game because the previous coaching staff sucked so bad that we still suck. Thats exactly what Barry is doing. People are understanding that to. Barry could easily be a one termer.

DJ's left nut
07-09-2010, 09:32 AM
The KC Star changed the title to President Sounds in Campaign Mode during visit.

Nah, no media bias at all...

kc rush
07-09-2010, 09:46 AM
We lost todays game because the previous coaching staff sucked so bad that we still suck.

Sounds like Herm.

BigOlChiefsfan
07-09-2010, 12:43 PM
The trucks cost twice as much, but that suits Commander Zero (http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/07/loopy-obama-praises-electric-vehicle-manufacturer-that-makes-trucks-that-cost-twice-as-much-as-normal-truck/)

Iowanian
07-09-2010, 01:05 PM
He's like a SNL skit.

I think the most fitting was about a box with shiney promising wrapping paper and a fancy bow, but it only had a dick and a hole inside.

Obama is a dick in a box.

mlyonsd
07-09-2010, 01:08 PM
He's like a SNL skit.

I think the most fitting was about a box with shiney promising wrapping paper and a fancy bow, but it only had a dick and a hole inside.

Obama is a dick in a box.

'Junk in a box'.

Buehler445
07-09-2010, 03:10 PM
I stay the fuck out of the DC, so can anyone tell me if anyone on this site still likes this jackhole?

bluehawkdoc
07-09-2010, 04:51 PM
Hope & change? :facepalm: My only "hope" is that our President will "change" in 2012.

go bowe
07-10-2010, 10:34 AM
He's using his strength...its the only thing he's got left he can do.
We lost todays game because the previous coaching staff sucked so bad that we still suck. Thats exactly what Barry is doing. People are understanding that to. Barry could easily be a one termer.well, the chiefs' previous coaching staff sucked so bad that we still suck (as of last year, at least)...

go bowe
07-10-2010, 10:38 AM
I stay the **** out of the DC, so can anyone tell me if anyone on this site still likes this jackhole?who wants to admit it around here?

but i still like the jackhole junk in a box...

some of his notions seem a bit absurd, but overall, i still think he's doing good things in at least some areas...

of course i can't think of many right now...

ClevelandBronco
07-10-2010, 10:56 AM

What a tool...

Part of our problem IMO is that the rudderless Republicans seem to be content to allow him to inflict this damage in the hope that he'll damage only the democrat party. It's a little bigger than that, IMO. He and the useful idiots that are our Congressional leadership are on the verge of taking the system down. I'd be thrilled if I believed that he was damaging only the democrat party.

ClevelandBronco
07-10-2010, 11:05 AM
I stay the **** out of the DC, so can anyone tell me if anyone on this site still likes this jackhole?

There are only a couple of fellow travelers left that defend him across the board. Most who voted for him have had to retreat to the same ground that many Bush voters fought from: "As bad as it is, it would have been worse if the other guy had been elected." And there's the ever popular "Well, look at the mess he inherited from the Bush administration." That one is growing a bit thin as time passes.

vailpass
07-10-2010, 02:36 PM
I stay the **** out of the DC, so can anyone tell me if anyone on this site still likes this jackhole?

All the hope-and-change suckers are now realizing how badly they were duped. There are a couple who still can't face reality but even the staunchest obot won't tell you he is doing a good job.

HonestChieffan
07-10-2010, 03:26 PM
America is the loser in this game.

vailpass
07-10-2010, 03:35 PM
America is the loser in this game.

Yes. Anyone who derives any happiness from the fact we have one of the worst Presidents ever in obama is not looking at the big picture.

Rooting against the president of your country is like rooting against the pilot of the plane in which you are flying.

go bowe
07-10-2010, 05:11 PM
Yes. Anyone who derives any happiness from the fact we have one of the worst Presidents ever in obama is not looking at the big picture.

Rooting against the president of your country is like rooting against the pilot of the plane in which you are flying.are you sure that you're not a liberal in disguise?

vailpass
07-10-2010, 05:18 PM
are you sure that you're not a liberal in disguise?

Pistols at 20 paces sir. And here I thought we were friends.

go bowe
07-10-2010, 05:41 PM
Pistols at 20 paces sir. And here I thought we were friends.i was thinking more along the lines of tomatoes at 10 paces...

vailpass
07-10-2010, 05:59 PM
i was thinking more along the lines of tomatoes at 10 paces...

Nerf guns at 15 paces, final offer.

go bowe
07-10-2010, 06:07 PM
Nerf guns at 15 paces, final offer.do you know where i can hire an illegal to take my place?

15 paces is still too far for me to accurately throw tomatoes...

i figure if they can pick 'em they can probably throw 'em...

Chief Faithful
07-10-2010, 06:11 PM
Nothing special, Obama rips the GOP every place he goes. That finger of his is in constant point mode.

go bowe
07-10-2010, 06:18 PM
ok, bad joke...

i can hire one right here in independence mo...

of course, that's the problem...

if there was no work at all for illegals we might see fewer coming across the border and going all over the country from there...

go bowe
07-10-2010, 06:43 PM
Nothing special, Obama rips the GOP every place he goes. That finger of his is in constant point mode.to be fair, doesn't the gop rip obama every place he goes?

Buehler445
07-10-2010, 07:08 PM
There are only a couple of fellow travelers left that defend him across the board. Most who voted for him have had to retreat to the same ground that many Bush voters fought from: "As bad as it is, it would have been worse if the other guy had been elected." And there's the ever popular "Well, look at the mess he inherited from the Bush administration." That one is growing a bit thin as time passes.

Good to hear.

vailpass
07-10-2010, 08:03 PM
ok, bad joke...

i can hire one right here in independence mo...

of course, that's the problem...

if there was no work at all for illegals we might see fewer coming across the border and going all over the country from there...

Actually it was a good joke. If we could get the economy going and get everybody back to work the illegal issue could be looked at through clearer eyes and fixed by cooler heads.

HonestChieffan
07-10-2010, 09:12 PM
best part is, the place he spoke holds under 1200 folks. They discounted tickets...discounted when it the freakin Pres...and still ended up giving tickets away.

Carnahan is done for.

go bowe
07-11-2010, 01:36 PM
Actually it was a good joke. If we could get the economy going and get everybody back to work the illegal issue could be looked at through clearer eyes and fixed by cooler heads.i agree completely...

go bowe
07-11-2010, 01:39 PM
best part is, the place he spoke holds under 1200 folks. They discounted tickets...discounted when it the freakin Pres...and still ended up giving tickets away.

Carnahan is done for.carnahan may have some catching up to do, but it's still early...

things will heat up and it should be an interesting race...