PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues O'Reilly vs. Palin on Immigration Reform

Taco John
07-11-2010, 03:49 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6dlZwM-eZkA&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6dlZwM-eZkA&border=1&color1=0x2b405b&color2=0x6b8ab6&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Chocolate Hog
07-11-2010, 03:50 AM
Sarah Palin couldn't even fix a running toilet.

Otter
07-11-2010, 04:06 AM
As long as our government keeps making it comfortable for people to enter the United States illegally it's not going to stop.

If drug smugglers, armed robbers or any other criminal knew the penality for breaking the law would be "fill out this form and have a finger waved at you" they would keep committing the crime.

Why doesn't everyone who is low on money go out and knock off a liquor store? Because prison sucks and the conequnces outweigh the gain when caught.

It's human nature to take the road of least resistance. **** amnesty. We tried it and this, where we are today with the illegal immigration problem, is where it took us.

big nasty kcnut
07-11-2010, 04:51 AM
She was great on ted baxter show. That tool don't know how to shut the fuck up and let sarah talk.

bango
07-11-2010, 09:25 AM
They aren't going to allow her to become a citizen of the US now, are they?

morphius
07-11-2010, 09:44 AM
As long as our government keeps making it comfortable for people to enter the United States illegally it's not going to stop.

If drug smugglers, armed robbers or any other criminal knew the penality for breaking the law would be "fill out this form and have a finger waved at you" they would keep committing the crime.

Why doesn't everyone who is low on money go out and knock off a liquor store? Because prison sucks and the conequnces outweigh the gain when caught.

It's human nature to take the road of least resistance. **** amnesty. We tried it and this, where we are today with the illegal immigration problem, is where it took us.
Actually the penalty, from reports from highway patrolman in the area on the radio, is to let go van loads of them because CIS says it doesn't have enough resources to do deal with them.

Direckshun
07-11-2010, 05:36 PM
So long as Palin gets 50% of the women vote in Republican primaries, and 25% of the men vote, she's a lock for the nomination.

Just think about that, and ponder what exactly the Republican Party has become.

notorious
07-11-2010, 05:41 PM
So long as Palin gets 50% of the women vote in Republican primaries, and 25% of the men vote, she's a lock for the nomination.

That is definately working in the Democrat's favor. BUT, there is a lot of time before any of that needs to be decided.

My Palin thread illustrates my dislike for her.

Direckshun
07-11-2010, 05:50 PM
That is definately working in the Democrat's favor. BUT, there is a lot of time before any of that needs to be decided.

My Palin thread illustrates my dislike for her.

I honestly doubt she runs anyway.

She is genuinely just not interested in governing, and never has been.

But if she did, who's going to beat her in the primaries?

The Mad Crapper
07-11-2010, 05:51 PM

Lavender for Frisco!

Chiefshrink
07-11-2010, 05:54 PM

Hey I'm all for Reagan!!! Of course they(Libs) said Reagan wasn't a serious contender either.

Saul Good
07-11-2010, 06:26 PM

She's great at ginning up enthusiasm from those who haven't been active in politics. I think (hope) she'll stick to that.

notorious
07-11-2010, 06:27 PM

In other words, she is an attention whore.

jjjayb
07-12-2010, 05:55 AM

Obama got elected. Just think about what the democratic party has become.

HonestChieffan
07-12-2010, 06:12 AM
Dems had better focus on the election and not on Palin. The record of failure at almost every level by Obama is going to drive the election not some crazed obsession with the life and personality of Sarah Palin.

BucEyedPea
07-12-2010, 09:17 AM
Sarah Palin couldn't even fix a running toilet.

Is that a Presidential skill?

CoMoChief
07-12-2010, 10:32 AM
I'd still nail Palin.....do not care one bit that she may be dumber than shit.

Pioli Zombie
07-12-2010, 10:41 AM
Palin is an idiot douchebag but I want to jam my meat thermonator into her fuck hole.