PDA

View Full Version : General Politics Jesse Jackson thinks Cavs Owner sees LeBron James as a "runaway slave"

healthpellets
07-11-2010, 10:23 PM
The kingpin of race-baiting. Even when race has nothing to do with the real story, somehow it does.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Jesse-Jackson-responds-to-Dan-Gilbert-comments-071110

Text of story removed to abide by copyright standards and to avoid the assholes at RightHaven, LLC

Rain Man
07-11-2010, 10:40 PM
Jesse Jackson could find racism in any topic. Algebra, hamburgers, suits of armor, you name it. It's his only talent other than fathering illegitimate children.

notorious
07-11-2010, 10:42 PM
JFC

How many millions did this "Slave Driver" put into LeBron's pocket?

Jesse Jackson is a piece of shit.

HonestChieffan
07-11-2010, 10:51 PM
NAACP Week.

The Star was all NAACP today. The world stops, Lewis Duigud must be orgasmic with all the race cards in play in his home town

notorious
07-11-2010, 10:57 PM
Wait.

How many millions has the "Race Card" put into Jesse's pocket?

That is the question.

healthpellets
07-11-2010, 11:08 PM
he's not even really a Reverend....though no one seems to point that out. he never graduated from theology school, but somehow miraculously was conferred a Masters degree for all his work over the 30 years between when he quit school and was conferred his Masters degree. never completed the course work. didn't really graduate. but proudly throws around his Reverend designation.

how many people with honorary Doctorate degrees go around claiming they're doctors?

sad, really...

Direckshun
07-11-2010, 11:09 PM
Good ol' JJ.

blaise
07-11-2010, 11:48 PM
Translation: Hey Lebron, look, I'm on your side, please chip me off some cash for my organization so I can keep buying nice suits.

Saul Good
07-12-2010, 09:31 AM
Jesse Jackson is the Marty Schottenheimer of civil rights. He was great at turning a terrible situation into a very good one. The problem is that he outlives his usefulness because he can't take the next step and turn a good situation into the ideal one. It's time to find the Phil Jackson of the civil rights momement. The team has been built, and Obama is the Michael Jordan. Where is the zen master?

LOCOChief
07-12-2010, 10:42 AM
Jesse Jackson is the Marty Schottenheimer of civil rights. He was great at turning a terrible situation into a very good one. The problem is that he outlives his usefulness because he can't take the next step and turn a good situation into the ideal one. It's time to find the Phil Jackson of the civil rights momement. The team has been built, and Obama is the Michael Jordan. Where is the zen master?

My sarcasm meter might be broken but if not your post makes no sence whatsoever and it was even a little weird.

Jesse Jackson is a self serving racist prick and jackasses like jj and your "Michale Jordan" Obama fuel the racial tensions that exist today and they do it for their own personal gain. There's plenty of poeple that play the same card over and over again and guess what 99% of them have in common?

Saul Good
07-12-2010, 11:09 AM
My sarcasm meter might be broken but if not your post makes no sence whatsoever and it was even a little weird.

Jesse Jackson is a self serving racist prick and jackasses like jj and your "Michale Jordan" Obama fuel the racial tensions that exist today and they do it for their own personal gain. There's plenty of poeple that play the same card over and over again and guess what 99% of them have in common?

If you look at where the nation was when Jesse made his bones, it was a disaster. JJ' approach was pretty successful, so maybe he was the right man for the job. Now, it's going to take a different approach to get from good to great.

Obama is the most powerful politician in the world. He is the Michael Jordan in this analogy. The groundwork has been laid. It's time to find the right person to steer the ship.

healthpellets
07-12-2010, 11:25 AM
If you look at where the nation was when Jesse made his bones, it was a disaster. JJ' approach was pretty successful, so maybe he was the right man for the job.

are you saying his repeated shakedowns of corporations was a successful business practice, or that he actually achieved some social good?

CoMoChief
07-12-2010, 11:29 AM
Someone needs to gut that mother fucker like a fish.

thecoffeeguy
07-12-2010, 11:37 AM
This guy just promotes racism with crap like this.
He does nothing but stir the pot and cause more problems.