The Mad Crapper
07-12-2010, 08:17 AM
They are looking for jobs at NASA.

mlyonsd
07-12-2010, 08:19 AM
They are looking for jobs at NASA.:LOL:

Hog Farmer
07-12-2010, 09:34 AM
About 3 years ago I was visiting with my local Sheriff here in Texas and he told me at that time there were over 3000 terrorists in Texas alone that they were TRYING to keep an eye on.

Brock
07-12-2010, 09:45 AM
Stop worrying about the border, racists.

The Mad Crapper
07-12-2010, 10:00 AM
About 3 years ago I was visiting with my local Sheriff here in Texas and he told me at that time there were over 3000 terrorists in Texas alone that they were TRYING to keep an eye on.

A friend of mine lives in Dallas, he told me muslims are breeding like cockroaches there.

BucEyedPea
07-12-2010, 10:12 AM
They are looking for jobs at NASA.

LMAO :LOL:

BucEyedPea
07-12-2010, 10:14 AM
A friend of mine lives in Dallas, he told me muslims are breeding like cockroaches there.

I read these guys were slipping in through Mexico five years ago. Former CIA and head of BL unit Michael Scheuer was right—they're coming here despite fighting them over there.
We're going to be traumatized into total govt.

Hog Farmer
07-12-2010, 02:44 PM

In the last two years there have been lots of Somalians and Burmese moving into my area. About a month ago I was at the back of my property enjoying a beer with a couple employees and watching the cow herd.
This minivan pulls around and this midget wearing a dress jumps out and points at on of my calves and says "how much". I said "$400". He motioned for me to walk into the pasture with him to get a closer look. When we were out there he looked at me and said "Allah is Good".
I thought what the Fuck !!! I looked at him and said "Allah Sucks" and walked back to the gate. Left his midget ass standing in the pasture. I should have used him for target practice. Little motherfucker. Turns out he was from Thai land.

Chocolate Hog
07-12-2010, 03:07 PM
In the last two years there have been lots of Somalians and Burmese moving into my area. About a month ago I was at the back of my property enjoying a beer with a couple employees and watching the cow herd.
This minivan pulls around and this midget wearing a dress jumps out and points at on of my calves and says "how much". I said "$400". He motioned for me to walk into the pasture with him to get a closer look. When we were out there he looked at me and said "Allah is Good".
I thought what the **** !!! I looked at him and said "Allah Sucks" and walked back to the gate. Left his midget ass standing in the pasture. I should have used him for target practice. Little mother****er. Turns out he was from Thai land.

Was he paying 400 to fuck the cow?

Hog Farmer
07-12-2010, 03:52 PM
Was he paying 400 to **** the cow?

ROFL i hadn't thought about that.

BucEyedPea
07-12-2010, 05:59 PM
I thought what the **** !!! I looked at him and said "Allah Sucks" and walked back to the gate. Left his midget ass standing in the pasture. I should have used him for target practice. Little mother****er. Turns out he was from Thai land.

LMAO Hey! What happened to the pigs?

KC native
07-12-2010, 06:26 PM
I love how everyone ignores the details.

The guy was arrested by Mexican officials. As I've said before, the Mexicans won't cooperate with the Arabs. They know if they do then the US will come down hard on them and their gravy train is over.

Beyond that it would be nice to see this reported by a reputable news source. I found it on Haaretz but that's probably the origination of the the blog posts.

Hog Farmer
07-12-2010, 11:02 PM
LMAO Hey! What happened to the pigs?

I still got the damn things too !

BucEyedPea
07-12-2010, 11:18 PM
I still got the damn things too !

I thought you sold them all! Anyhow, at least no Hezbollah will stop by to buy one from you! :D