PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Felons Voting Illegally May Have Put Franken Over the Top

petegz28
07-12-2010, 12:30 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/07/12/felons-voting-illegally-franken-minnesota-study-finds/

blaise
07-12-2010, 12:32 PM
orange will be along soon with 15 links about Republican voting fraud.

mlyonsd
07-12-2010, 12:49 PM
This is just obviously bad reporting and journalism because it came from FAUX News /left

jiveturkey
07-12-2010, 12:51 PM
If it's proven then something has to be done about it. Just like when the lefties were bitching after every close election about the machines.

We can not allow the voting system to be tampered with. Penalties should be steep.

chiefsnorth
07-12-2010, 01:06 PM
A lot never made the national news about whole boxes of completed ballots supposedly being found in people's cars and elsewhere weeks after the election ... amazingly those numbers trended more and more toward Franken with each of these new finds. It would not be surprising to learn of many more ineligible voters than this from the urban core.

This might boost the Republican candidate for governor, who has been pushing a voter ID bill for some time.

But state law won't let it be overturned now, so we have to put up with this embarrassment asking supreme court nominees about Perry Mason cases and falling asleep in hearings.

BucEyedPea
07-12-2010, 01:30 PM
orange will be along soon with 15 links about Republican voting fraud.

LMAO How true!

talastan
07-12-2010, 02:13 PM
It is crap like this that is going to continue to divide this country further. I will be watching and expecting the same stuff come this November at the polls. The Dems are just desperate enough to try it IMO.

LOCOChief
07-12-2010, 02:42 PM
Of course it's the only way he could've been elected, even in a state as messed up as Minnesota. I've given up, we won't see a fair and credible election in this country again I'm afraid.

The Mad Crapper
07-14-2010, 02:12 PM
It's no secret why our Democrat rulers will not tolerate the enforcement of immigration law: Third World peasants, who will be the first to wind up on welfare as taxes and regulations strangle the economy, reliably vote for them. The same is true of felons — fortunately for lame comedian and unhinged ultra-left blowhard Al Franken, who rode their illegal votes into the Senate.

This is because they share Democrats' moral outlook, believing in coercion and self-indulgence as devoutly as patriots believe in liberty and responsibility. They also share the Dems' economic outlook: wealth is something you let others create, then seize. This is why Bill Clinton took 93% of the felon vote in 1996.

Unsurprisingly, Democrats want to broaden the felon vote, so that they won't have to cheat as much as they did in Minnesota — and can be expected to do on a massive scale in 2012, when the Community Organizer in Chief falls back on his ACORN/Black Panther base to spare him from the wrath of those voters who wish this country well and are not criminals or parasites.

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2010/07/felons-put-fran.html

chiefsnorth
07-14-2010, 03:42 PM
Madcrapper, I think you have a bit of a clumsy analogy there. Felons are going to be disproportionately minority, and thus were already part of reliable Dem voting blocks even before their convictions.
Posted via Mobile Device

Calcountry
07-14-2010, 04:14 PM
Franken is a joke that is not funny.

The Mad Crapper
07-15-2010, 06:30 AM
Madcrapper, I think you have a bit of a clumsy analogy there. Felons are going to be disproportionately minority, and thus were already part of reliable Dem voting blocks even before their convictions.
Posted via Mobile Device

Good point. Duly noted.