PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Another Democrat Congressman Loses Temper on Camera

petegz28
07-12-2010, 04:17 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jENE5Nh6qIs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jENE5Nh6qIs&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

http://www.breitbart.tv/another-democrat-congressman-loses-temper-on-camera/

petegz28
07-12-2010, 04:19 PM
I guess a "civil manner" of dialogue is to walk up to a person then slam your papers on the table???

orange
07-12-2010, 04:28 PM
A "civil manner" definitely doesn't include calling someone a liar.

petegz28
07-12-2010, 04:31 PM

Yes, it does. When it is done civily, as the woman did. All she said was "then tell the truth then..."

What do you expect voters to say when they know they are being lied too?

Obviously she hit a sore spot for the guy to get so angry so quickly.

petegz28
07-12-2010, 04:41 PM
Leave it to orange to attack a woman who calmly said "then tell the truth.." and ignore the fact that a Congressman, after the comment ws made, walked up to her in a threatening posture then slammed his papers on a table in half a tyrade.

That was some real professionalism on display by the congressman there, orange.

The Mad Crapper
07-12-2010, 04:44 PM

http://www.iaza.com/work/100713C/kneeflexor8551334391-iaza.jpg

Saul Good
07-12-2010, 05:09 PM
I've got no problem with his reaction.

petegz28
07-12-2010, 05:12 PM

Well, I do. I think it was unprofessional. He is a congressman, not just some guy sitting around a table having a non-formal discussion.

Saul Good
07-12-2010, 05:14 PM
Well, I do. I think it was unprofessional. He is a congressman, not just some guy sitting around a table having a non-formal discussion.

He didn't swear at her nor threaten her. He smacked some rolled up papers on a table in a moment of frustration. I've got bigger fish to fry than this.

petegz28
07-12-2010, 05:14 PM
He didn't swear at her nor threaten her. He smacked some rolled up papers on a table in a moment of frustration. I've got bigger fish to fry than this.

Still not professional. He needed to keep his cool.

Saul Good
07-12-2010, 06:19 PM
Still not professional. He needed to keep his cool.

Fair enough, but it's not a big enough deal for me to care about. I'd defend a Republican if the tables were turned and orange posted the thread.

When the last one grabbed the kid by the neck, that was a big deal. This? Not so much.

ClevelandBronco
07-12-2010, 06:20 PM
If I were the table I'd sue.

orange
07-12-2010, 06:22 PM

:toast:

p.s. ... and so do I ... like when I just hit [enter] before finishing my rep remark.

vailpass
07-12-2010, 06:29 PM

Things are getting awfully tough for you aren't they? Being stuck defending this bunch isn't something I'd wish on someone who seems as nice as you.

orange
07-12-2010, 06:36 PM
Things are getting awfully tough for you aren't they? Being stuck defending this bunch isn't something I'd wish on someone who seems as nice as you.

Why? If she (the questioner) were a man, that video could have been REAL interesting. I assume Rep. Rodriquez has been raised better than to punch out a woman, though.

healthpellets
07-12-2010, 07:59 PM

i haven't been around here all that long, but watching you mindlessly defend all things liberal is quickly becoming my favorite activity.

so, thank you. :clap:

petegz28
07-12-2010, 08:06 PM
Why? If she (the questioner) were a man, that video could have been REAL interesting. I assume Rep. Rodriquez has been raised better than to punch out a woman, though.

I've seen more irate, or less civil if you will, men even, voters rip congressman worse than what this woman said and they handled it professionally.

orange
07-12-2010, 08:58 PM
i haven't been around here all that long, but watching you mindlessly defend all things liberal is quickly becoming my favorite activity.

so, thank you. :clap:

Then you haven't learned the basics of ChiefsPlanet DC, yet.

Every day - EVERY DAY - every article that's linked on Drudge Report and many of those from redstate, breitbart, even worldnetdaily will get quoted here as evidence of THE END OF CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT.

Tell me your own take, for my own amusement - does Obama hate America?

petegz28
07-12-2010, 09:00 PM

Every day - EVERY DAY - every article that's linked on Drudge Report and many of those from redstate, breitbart, even worldnetdaily will get quoted here as evidence of THE END OF CIVILIZATION AS WE KNOW IT.

And every day, EVERY DAY, we can count on you to defend Obama no matter what.

Saul Good
07-12-2010, 09:06 PM
And every day, EVERY DAY, we can count on you to defend Obama no matter what.

The sun rises. The sun sets.

HonestChieffan
07-12-2010, 09:08 PM

Best I can tell America is learning to hate Obama. Better come to the party or you will get left behind.

healthpellets
07-12-2010, 09:27 PM

No, he doesn't hate America. But I think he envisions an ideal America that is much different than most of the country's populace. And I also think he doesn't care who he pisses off on his way to the ideal, because he believes he'll be proved right by history.