PDA

View Full Version : Football I just thought I'd let you all know something

Buck
07-13-2010, 03:15 AM
I joined this site in November of 2006, the day after you guys beat the Chargers for only their 2nd loss of the season (their last loss til the playoffs).

Here are some stats since then.

The Chargers have won all 4 AFC West Division Crowns in that time.

Their record including the playoffs is 45-20.

The Chiefs record since then is 16-43.
The Raiders have probably been worse, and the Broncos have been laughable.

Anyways, all I'm saying is that as long as I'm a member here, the Chargers will win. You'll have to ban me if you ever want the division.

Thanks, Buck.

P.S. I know this is dick of me, and you guys are my online friends, but its the offseason and I have to stir the pot occasionally.

Von Dumbass
07-13-2010, 03:19 AM
The Chargers couldn't do shit in this division until the AFCW became the worst it has ever been. It used to be that the Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders were all competitive and it actually meant something to win the division. The Chargers ain't shit and as soon as you make the playoffs and have to play against someone outside of the division you get exposed for the frauds you are. Fuck the Chargers and that cocksucker Philip Rivers.

|Zach|
07-13-2010, 03:20 AM
http://i26.tinypic.com/2vrzd76.jpg

Buck
07-13-2010, 03:29 AM
The Chargers couldn't do shit in this division until the AFCW became the worst it has ever been. It used to be that the Broncos, Chiefs, and Raiders were all competitive and it actually meant something to win the division. The Chargers ain't shit and as soon as you make the playoffs and have to play against someone outside of the division you get exposed for the frauds you are. Fuck the Chargers and that cocksucker Philip Rivers.

http://abritishman.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/darren-sproles-scores-the-winning-touchdown-against-the-colts1.jpg

http://www.pe.com/imagesdaily/2009/01-04/c010409_450.jpg

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2008/01/14/alg_colts-clark.jpg

And if it wasnt for a kicker who missed 3 FG inside 40 yards against the Jets, I'd have more pics for you. You are a retard when it comes to football by the way.

kstater
07-13-2010, 03:52 AM
How many Super Bowls have the Chargers won in their history?

Buck
07-13-2010, 04:03 AM
Also, I've made over 22,000 quality posts in that time.

The Chargers currently have 0 Super Bowl Championships and 1 AFL Championship.

kstater
07-13-2010, 04:08 AM
The Chargers currently have 0 Super Bowl Championships

SCOREBOARD

Buck
07-13-2010, 04:12 AM
SCOREBOARD

Good thing I wouldn't even care if they did before I was cognitively aware of their existence. Neither do the Chiefs, so that doesn't really phase me as much as you'd think it would.

That last sentence is written horribly, but you get what I mean.

CrazyPhuD
07-13-2010, 04:13 AM
Marty Marty Marty....

Buck
07-13-2010, 04:16 AM

Also, the Chargers won the Division in 1992 and 1994 and they also won a Wild Card spot in 1995.

Basically this disproves your "theory" about them not doing anything when the division wasn't "weak." Learn your fucking history before talking shit, idiot.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 04:54 AM
Someone must have been drunk posting I guess... congrats on being the best regular season team in a down division that still hasn't won the SuperBowl.

PGM
07-13-2010, 04:59 AM
And if it wasnt for a kicker who missed 3 FG inside 40 yards against the Jets, I'd have more pics for you. You are a retard when it comes to football by the way.

Congrats on being the early to mid 90's Chiefs I guess.

jjjayb
07-13-2010, 05:24 AM
Superbowl wins since then? Or even Afc championships? Oops.

http://www.mindwafers.com/uploads/2/6/5/2/2652351/2998147.jpg

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/2010/writers/stefan_fatsis/01/29/kaeding/nate.kaeding.jpg

No good! Can you feel that? Remember this pain? I bet this still keeps you up at night.

http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/01/18/alg_kaeding_misses.jpg

Buck
07-13-2010, 05:45 AM
Oh man you guys are so butthurt.

Von Dumbass
07-13-2010, 05:46 AM
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/3333/natekaedingchoked.gif (http://img441.imageshack.us/i/natekaedingchoked.gif/)

Buck
07-13-2010, 05:49 AM
The Kaeding pics don't phase me. Get a new schtick. Making fun of a kicker is pretty stupid. Not to mention that's all you've got.

Warrior5
07-13-2010, 05:59 AM
Awesome thread... finally some smaque-slinging, and from Bolt-loving Buck to boot. Rep to you, sir!

Oh, and piss on the Chargers.

Warrior5
07-13-2010, 06:02 AM
The Kaeding pics don't phase me. Get a new schtick. Making fun of a kicker is pretty stupid. Not to mention that's all you've got.

You have to consider the source - us Chief fans are pretty sensitive about kickers choking away playoff games.

Farzin
07-13-2010, 06:05 AM
A Charger and a Bronco fan going at it. Awesome.. :P

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:13 AM
A Charger and a Bronco fan going at it. Awesome.. :P

I wouldn't exactly call it going at it. He makes stupid, uninformed and uneducated comments, to which I call him out on, and then he goes ahead an posts the same Kaedin pic for the 500th time.

KnowMo is the epitome of dumbass.

LaChapelle
07-13-2010, 06:20 AM
Pisgah
Missouri Rand McNally I-11

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:21 AM
Pisgah
Missouri Rand McNally I-11

Also your shit is stupid.

King_Chief_Fan
07-13-2010, 06:23 AM
The Chiefs board: Where rival AFCW fans come to get their validation

LaChapelle
07-13-2010, 06:26 AM
Bucoda Steele Gobler
Senath Rives Caruth
Missouri Rand McNally T - 18&19

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:27 AM
The Chiefs board: Where rival AFCW fans come to get their validation

To be quite honest with you, this place has been a bummer since about Mid-January of 2008. Ever since then, I just felt like this place lost its burst.

The Chiefs probably need a good QB before we can get at it again...

It doesn't help when since 2006 you've had more than 4 different starting QBs...

Green, Huard, Croyle, Thigpen, Castle. Thats pretty sucky for you guys.

ChiTown
07-13-2010, 06:28 AM
Congrats, cocksucker.:cuss:

There is a line a mile long, that forms in back of back of me, of people that don't give a shit. Feel free to join us, or just head back to Charger-land and spit shine your Super Bowl Trophies.............oh, wait.
:D

Pushead2
07-13-2010, 06:30 AM
suck it douche :)

mikey23545
07-13-2010, 06:36 AM
When I saw the title of this thread, I was sure you were finally coming out of the closet...

But now that I think of some of the posts you've had over the years, I'm not really sure if you're still in the closet...

King_Chief_Fan
07-13-2010, 06:36 AM
To be quite honest with you, this place has been a bummer since about Mid-January of 2008. Ever since then, I just felt like this place lost its burst.

The Chiefs probably need a good QB before we can get at it again...

It doesn't help when since 2006 you've had more than 4 different starting QBs...

Green, Huard, Croyle, Thigpen, Castle. Thats pretty sucky for you guys.

Not sure what your point is but since the Chiefs suck, your thumping of your chest seems to make your wins over the Chiefs somewhat hollow. What is the overall Chiefs Vs. Chargers Win/Loss record?

luv
07-13-2010, 06:37 AM
P.S. I know this is dick of me, and you guys are my online friends, but its the offseason and I have to stir the pot occasionally.
Dude. We like you. We understand there will be smack talk. You've seen MU/KU fans at each others' throats, yet get along otherwise. Never explain yourself like this. It weakens your smack. Besides, it's not like we take you seriously anyway. :p

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:39 AM
Not sure what your point is but since the Chiefs suck, your thumping of your chest seems to make your wins over the Chiefs somewhat hollow. What is the overall Chiefs Vs. Chargers Win/Loss record?

Oh I dont know, just the fact that since I've been here (3.5 seasons worth), the Chargers have won the division each time. Its starting to get boring around here. I mean, I'd like for people to make fun of the Chargers for not winning the division.

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Dude. We like you. We understand there will be smack talk. You've seen MU/KU fans at each others' throats, yet get along otherwise. Never explain yourself like this. It weakens your smack. Besides, it's not like we take you seriously anyway. :p

Like I care what a woman thinks.

King_Chief_Fan
07-13-2010, 06:40 AM
Oh I dont know, just the fact that since I've been here (3.5 seasons worth), the Chargers have won the division each time. Its starting to get boring around here. I mean, I'd like for people to make fun of the Chargers for not winning the division.

don't worry the laughing will start if the Chargers can't win this sorry division....

JD10367
07-13-2010, 06:41 AM
"More days in first place..." --- Dan Duquette

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:42 AM
I just feel like the Bolts will continue to win the division every year until Rivers retires, which is going to be like in 2021. Fuck guys, get your shit together.

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:43 AM
When I saw the title of this thread, I was sure you were finally coming out of the closet...

But now that I think of some of the posts you've had over the years, I'm not really sure if you're still in the closet...

http://beinglatino.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/mr_garrison_not_gay.jpg

Hydrae
07-13-2010, 06:44 AM
Also, I've made over 22,000 quality posts in that time.

The Chargers currently have 0 Super Bowl Championships and 1 AFL Championship.

That's debatable. :p

JD10367
07-13-2010, 06:51 AM
This thread is the equivalent of Mexico bragging that they're one of the top countries in the Western Hemisphere.

The Chargers are nothing to be bragged about. The only thing worse than a plain bad team is a good team that underachieves. At least Chiefs fans can respond, "Hey, at least we simply had sucky talent. What's YOUR excuse?" How I felt about the Patriots blowing that 18-0 season... that's how Chargers fans should feel about this entire stretch of time when they've had solid talent and wasted it. Merriman, LT, Brees/Rivers, etc.,., and it's all been for naught while other teams win SBs. "Hey! We suck less than you! Woo hoo!"

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:54 AM
This thread is the equivalent of Mexico bragging that they're one of the top countries in the Western Hemisphere.

The Chargers are nothing to be bragged about. The only thing worse than a plain bad team is a good team that underachieves. At least Chiefs fans can respond, "Hey, at least we simply had sucky talent. What's YOUR excuse?" How I felt about the Patriots blowing that 18-0 season... that's how Chargers fans should feel about this entire stretch of time when they've had solid talent and wasted it. Merriman, LT, Brees/Rivers, etc.,., and it's all been for naught while other teams win SBs. "Hey! We suck less than you! Woo hoo!"

Dont worry, the window hasn't closed on San Diego yet. Also our coach doesn't cheat and we don't get bullshit calls for us in the playoffs. As a matter of fact, we've had some pretty bad calls go against us.

Not that you'd know anything about that.

Garcia Bronco
07-13-2010, 06:57 AM
It just makes me laugh when the Chargers of the world talk smack.

ChiTown
07-13-2010, 06:58 AM

Buck is just a friendly little retard. Leave him be.

Buck
07-13-2010, 06:58 AM

HEY BRO DID YOU WANT THESE BACK?

http://forcomradesandlovers.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/keys.jpg

JD10367
07-13-2010, 06:59 AM
Dont worry, the window hasn't closed on San Diego yet. Also our coach doesn't cheat and we don't get bullshit calls for us in the playoffs. As a matter of fact, we've had some pretty bad calls go against us.

Not that you'd know anything about that.

Wah wah wah. You start a stupid fucking thread bragging about something you have no right to brag about, then start doling out the My Pussy Is Wounded shit. You have nothing to brag about, your team is a bunch of underachieving assclowns, and you're a fucking moron for starting this thread and not thinking you weren't getting shit for it. Go fuck yourself, asshat.

Buck
07-13-2010, 07:00 AM
Wah wah wah. You start a stupid fucking thread bragging about something you have no right to brag about, then start doling out the My Pussy Is Wounded shit. You have nothing to brag about, your team is a bunch of underachieving assclowns, and you're a fucking moron for starting this thread and not thinking you weren't getting shit for it. Go fuck yourself, asshat.

Hey moran, my pussy isn't wounded at all. Its quite fresh, thank you.

I am an equal opportunity shit talker.

Speaking of wounded pussy, your last post reeks of it.

mlyonsd
07-13-2010, 07:20 AM
Didn't you used to have a different username?

Sofa King
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vmX62bkngoU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vmX62bkngoU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Best RB in the league? finished...

http://www.kickoff.hu/felt_kepek/Vincent%20Jackson.jpg

#1 wr? suspended

and just think of the list of upcoming free agents for SD.....

i don't think they have much time left...... and i think this thread shows you know that...

Buck
Didn't you used to have a different username?

Yes, Mr. Kotter.

Mr. Arrowhead
07-13-2010, 07:21 AM
Well just wait until week 1

Buck
07-13-2010, 07:21 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vmX62bkngoU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vmX62bkngoU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Best RB in the league? finished...

http://www.kickoff.hu/felt_kepek/Vincent%20Jackson.jpg

#1 wr? suspended

and just think of the list of upcoming free agents for SD.....

i don't think they have much time left...... and i think this thread shows you know that...

Get used to this phrase..."Rivers to Gates for a Touchdown!"

You'll hear it about 15-18 times next season.

Sofa King
07-13-2010, 07:24 AM
Get used to this phrase..."Rivers to Gates for a Touchdown!"

You'll hear it about 15-18 times next season.

ROFL

Bane
07-13-2010, 07:29 AM
Get used to this phrase..."Rivers to Berry for a Touchdown!"

You'll hear it way more than Rivers to Gates next season.

FYP

Bugeater
I joined this site in November of 2006, the day after you guys beat the Chargers for only their 2nd loss of the season (their last loss til the playoffs).

That is not true, the game you are referring to was played on Oct 22.

Gonzo
Remember, everything ends. KC had this division for a while (not too long ago), as did the Donks. (That was when everyone was competitive too)
Be proud of your team, they consistently win a sub-par division with little real talent. It's like being a bully at a school for functioning downies.
Posted via Mobile Device

tymania
Kansas City Chiefs Against the San Diego Chargers - W50 - L44 - T1 - .532 --- Points 2094 - 1853

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_kansas_city_chiefs_all_time_record_versus_the_san_diego_chargers

Buck
07-13-2010, 07:35 AM
That is not true, the game you are referring to was played on Oct 22.
stfu n00b
Remember, everything ends. KC had this division for a while (not too long ago), as did the Donks. (That was when everyone was competitive too)
Be proud of your team, they consistently win a sub-par division with little real talent. It's like being a bully at a school for functioning downies.
Posted via Mobile Device
see above
Kansas City Chiefs Against the San Diego Chargers - W50 - L44 - T1 - .532 --- Points 2094 - 1853

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_kansas_city_chiefs_all_time_record_versus_the_san_diego_chargers

So that means all we have to do is sweep you guys for the next 3 seasons and win by an average of 41 points per game and its all even. Sounds doable.

Bugeater
07-13-2010, 07:37 AM
stfu n00b

Hey it's true, I was at that game, it was the day after the '06 bash and it was cold and I felt like dogshit all day.

Bane
07-13-2010, 07:38 AM
So that means all we have to do is sweep you guys for the next 3 seasons and win by an average of 41 points per game and its all even. Sounds doable.

ROFL You fuggn wish.

And............

Buck
07-13-2010, 07:39 AM
Hey it's true, I was at that game, it was the day after the '06 bash and it was cold and I felt like dogshit all day.

Wait, the 06 Bash was for the Chargers too? Niiiiiiiiice.

Yeah, I guess it was a couple weeks later.

I'm guessing that someone linked to here on a Chargers board and you guys were talking shit so I joined.

Bugeater
07-13-2010, 07:41 AM
Wait, the 06 Bash was for the Chargers too? Niiiiiiiiice.

Yeah, I guess it was a couple weeks later.

I'm guessing that someone linked to here on a Chargers board and you guys were talking shit so I joined.
This year will be my 4th regular season game I've attended at Arrowhead, and the 3rd time I've seen them play the Chargers. Someday I'd like to see KC play a different team.

Buck
07-13-2010, 07:43 AM
This year will be my 4th regular season game I've attended at Arrowhead, and the 3rd time I've seen them play the Chargers. Someday I'd like to see KC play a different team.

Whoa...I never knew. How many Husker games have you been to in person?

I cant give you an exact number but I've been to some 50-75 or maybe even more NFL games.

Bugeater
07-13-2010, 07:50 AM
Whoa...I never knew. How many Husker games have you been to in person?

I cant give you an exact number but I've been to some 50-75 or maybe even more NFL games.
I can't even count how many NU games I've been to, I was a STH from '90 or '91 until 2002. I've also been to NU road games at OU, OSU, KU and ISU. That, coupled with having a young kid and Arrowhead being 3 hrs away means I wasn't able to get to too many Chiefs games.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 08:14 AM
Heh ... Buck is like many Chiefs' fans were back in the late 90s.

Replace Marty with Norv... same story, different geography. But, Norv just isn't quite up to Marty's level though. I think Marty, Norv and Wade all sit around and share their secrets to success with each other... problem is, neither of them knows how to get past the conference title game.

But, SD is the team to beat in the division right now... they've been on a nice roll and the least dysfunctional of the AFCW teams for the last few years. Problem is, the window for sucktitude from the other 3 teams is closing. Can SD continue their reign over the division?

I dunno... but, they're not a top 6-7 team in the NFL in my opinion. I think 2010 will be an interesting season.

tymania
07-13-2010, 08:18 AM
Heh ... Buck is like many Chiefs' fans were back in the late 90s.

Replace Marty with Norv... same story, different geography. But, Norv just isn't quite up to Marty's level though. I think Marty, Norv and Wade all sit around and share their secrets to success with each other... problem is, neither of them knows how to get past the conference title game.

But, SD is the team to beat in the division right now... they've been on a nice roll and the least dysfunctional of the AFCW teams for the last few years. Problem is, the window for sucktitude from the other 3 teams is closing. Can SD continue their reign over the division?

I dunno... but, they're not a top 6-7 team in the NFL in my opinion. I think 2010 will be an interesting season.

i agree.. the tides are going to start changing.. Although the Chargers will pry win the AFCW again.. but i think the raiders and Chiefs will make strides this year... and unfortunately i see your broncos taking a step backwards.. thats just my opinion though

Brock
07-13-2010, 08:21 AM
They're the Seahawks with a crappier stadium.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 08:29 AM
i agree.. the tides are going to start changing.. Although the Chargers will pry win the AFCW again.. but i think the raiders and Chiefs will make strides this year... and unfortunately i see your broncos taking a step backwards.. thats just my opinion though

Who knows... DEN/KC/OAK all have done things that they think will improve their teams. I like the move at QB for the Raiders, I think Jason will do fine... just depends on how quickly the WRs/RBs adjust to playing with an actual QB.

I don't think any of the teams should expect to dominate within the division... it's going to be a split in most cases I think. The NFCW teams (to a degree) will help the AFCW teams in the W column.

I'm not sure what to expect just yet out of Denver... the defense was the FA focus and honestly, they can't really start off any worse than how they ended last season. I think the defense will be improved - not stellar - but improved and play consistently. It's all about how the young WRs step up and if the OLINE (with or without Clady) can protect Orton.

I think SD can win 10, maybe 11 games... and the other three will fall in the 7-9 win area, I think it's going to be a close mess from 2nd to 4th.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 08:41 AM
I'll take another look at Denver's schedule... the league is harder to project each year, but I could see a reversal of the 2009 streaks, but the same 8-8 record. I could see them at 3-5 going into the bye - Colts, Titans, Ravens and Jets in the first 6 games is brutal.

After the bye, I think it's much more favorable. Either way though... I don't think it's a reach to suggest the W/L that I have notated below. If the team is better, then maybe they can pull out a W @ TN, @ Oak or @ KC.

I have them going 2-6 on the road and 6-2 at home, splitting within the AFCW... again, nothing outlandish.

Wk Date Matchup Time (ET)
1 Sun. Sep. 12 at Jaguars (http://bleacherreport.com/jacksonville-jaguars) 1:00 PM
Tough road game early, I'm going to give them an L
2 Sun. Sep. 19 vs. Seahawks (http://bleacherreport.com/seattle-seahawks) 4:05 PM
Semi-tough home game early, I'm going to give them a W
3 Sun. Sep. 26 vs. Colts (http://bleacherreport.com/indianapolis-colts) 4:15 PM
Tough home game early, I'm going to give them an L
4 Sun. Oct. 03 at Titans (http://bleacherreport.com/tennessee-titans) 1:00 PM
Tough road game early, I'm going to give them an L
5 Sun. Oct. 10 at Ravens (http://bleacherreport.com/baltimore-ravens) 1:00 PM
Tough road game, I'm going to give them an L
6 Sun. Oct. 17 vs. Jets (http://bleacherreport.com/new-york-jets) 4:05 PM
7 Sun. Oct. 24 vs. Raiders (http://bleacherreport.com/oakland-raiders) 4:15 PM
Should be a good home game, I'm going to give them a W
8 Sun. Oct. 31 at 49ers (http://bleacherreport.com/san-francisco-49ers) 1:00 PM
Weird game, in London .. should be tough, giving them a W
9 BYE
10 Sun. Nov. 14 vs. Chiefs (http://bleacherreport.com/kansas-city-chiefs) 4:05 PM
Tough home game, I'm going to give them a W
11 Mon. Nov. 22 at Chargers (http://bleacherreport.com/san-diego-chargers) 8:30 PM
12 Sun. Nov. 28 vs. Rams (http://bleacherreport.com/st-louis-rams) 4:15 PM
Should be easy home game, I'm going to give them a W
13 Sun. Dec. 05 at Chiefs 1:00 PM
14 Sun. Dec. 12 at Cardinals (http://bleacherreport.com/arizona-cardinals) 4:15 PM
Tough game to project right now, I'm going to give them a W
15 Sun. Dec. 19 at Raiders 4:15 PM
Should be a tough road game, I'm going to give them an L
16 Sun. Dec. 26 vs. Texans (http://bleacherreport.com/houston-texans) 4:05 PM
Tough home game, but I'm going to give them a W
17 Sun. Jan. 02 vs. Chargers 4:15 PM
Tough home game, I'm going to give them a W

DJ's left nut
07-13-2010, 08:48 AM
Now you know why I told Buck to STFU in this thread:

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=221942

Why don't you start another post weeping about your shitty kicker? Waaaahhhh...woe is me, the poor Chargers fan.

Oh how your tune has changed.

GFY

Bill Parcells
07-13-2010, 08:57 AM
http://i42.tinypic.com/157kec4.gif

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 08:58 AM
That is one of the best fan meltdown threads...

I've always thought the Chargers could win a Super Bowl, but after the game I sat in my seat for about 25 minutes, as the stadium cleared, and I realized that if we couldn't do it with this team, then what team are we going to do it with?

I'm not too upset about the loss, but I never really thought about it. If my team is never going to win a Championship then whats the point of rooting for them?

Listen, I know this is a Chiefs board and all but it's really what I consider my internet home. Not asking for sympathy but sometimes I gotta get shit off my chest.

As for those of you saying the Chargers are still in great shape, tell that to Dan Fouts. Best QB to ever play for the Chargers and he never won a SB.

Just pretty frustrated right now. Ugh.

We've also had 5 playoff losses in the last 6 years. Think about that.

You go to the playoffs 5 out of 6 years you should make the Super Bowl once. Ask the Eagles, Bucs, Colts, Steelers, Patriots, etc about that.

DJ's left nut
07-13-2010, 09:11 AM
That is one of the best fan meltdown threads...

And never once did he consider how absurd it was that he was yacking that nonsense to a bunch of Chiefs fans.

Like I said then, he's presently sitting in about 1995. Let's give him 5 more heartbreaking playoff collapses and then 10 years of mostly shitty football before we listen to him.

burt
07-13-2010, 09:14 AM
Buck you fuck. I am sure SD's success is purely because you post here. Thanks a lot. Now go away.

jk

Bill Parcells
07-13-2010, 09:17 AM
This thread is full of fail

burt
07-13-2010, 09:20 AM
This thread is full of fail

And that is the ONLY reason that I had to post on it.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 09:24 AM
Here is one for Buck... http://bleacherreport.com/articles/396374-can-philip-rivers-finally-perform-in-the-playoffs

It's funny though when you realize that in 2004, they drafted Eli and traded him for Rivers... eventually letting Brees leave the Chargers.

Both Eli and Brees have SuperBowl rings now... Phillip Rivers? Well, he has been the best QB in the AFCW for the last few years. :clap:

ChiefButthurt
07-13-2010, 09:50 AM

:doh!:

Heather
07-13-2010, 09:55 AM
Oh dear, I hope the Tree Gods don't hear you. They may take away your powers over the Chiefs.

Amnorix
07-13-2010, 09:58 AM
Have the Patriots bounced the Chargers once or twice during that timeframe? There have been so many over the last decade they all kind of run together.

boogblaster
07-13-2010, 10:11 AM
go die charger friend .. no not really ...

Mr. Flopnuts
07-13-2010, 10:20 AM
LMAO Oh, Buck...............

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 10:22 AM
Have the Patriots bounced the Chargers once or twice during that timeframe? There have been so many over the last decade they all kind of run together.

The Broncos are 3-1 in the regular season and 1-0 in the playoffs vs the Patriots since 2005... oh, wait, you were asking about the Chargers. Nevermind... :D

Gadzooks
07-13-2010, 10:38 AM
Chiefs, Donks, Turds, Patsies, etc... You all suck and are teh ghey. We win!!!!!11!!!!
http://madeinhead.org/anism/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/booyah.jpg

wasi
07-13-2010, 11:03 AM

Be careful what you wish for... there a good possibility it will happen this upcoming season.

Brock
07-13-2010, 11:05 AM
http://www.blogcdn.com/nfl.fanhouse.com/media/2010/01/turner_200_ext.jpg

4 more years! 4 more years!

teedubya
07-13-2010, 11:07 AM
Im taking a poop while reading this thread. This thread is that poo-ish.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 11:10 AM

Is winning the division the ultimate goal? If so - congrats.

I'm guessing that winning the division is the first of 3 goals... win the division, win the conference and then win the SuperBowl. SD has missed on 2/3 of those goals more often than not, but kudos to you...

The Chargers are...
...the Chiefs of the early 90s
...the Vikings of the late 90s
...the Colts (less dominating version) of the early 2000's
...well, the Chargers of the last half decade

Kudos to you big guy! If regular season greatness is all it's about, then there you go.

Frazod
07-13-2010, 11:12 AM
I think we all need to restore our angry Rivers avatars for a few days. :)

SDChiefs
07-13-2010, 11:36 AM
At least Chiefs fans are Chiefs fans regardless of record. When the Chargers become 16-43 there are going to be no Chargers jerseys and a shit ton of Raiders and Niners jerseys.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 11:50 AM
At least Chiefs fans are Chiefs fans regardless of record. When the Chargers become 16-43 there are going to be no Chargers jerseys and a shit ton of Raiders and Niners jerseys.

Well put... thread over.

http://firstrung.co.uk/dbimgs/boom1.jpg

Sofa King
07-13-2010, 12:43 PM

Lots of options out there.

http://thisiswheretofindsports.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/philip-rivers.jpg

http://webpages.csus.edu/~tf439/rivers.jpg

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/p1_rivers.jpg

^ good one for photoshop perhaps...

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/philip-rivers-chargers.jpg

http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/philip-rivers-confused.jpg

http://cache.deadspin.com/assets/images/deadspin/2008/09/a9229138a0ab3758753eeb155862c2f1-getty-80682177sd030_seattle_seaha.jpg

^another good photoshop possibility

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Sk_Pgb7EDjE/SwZY2eXBPsI/AAAAAAAAAQ4/FQFpsByiQHE/s1600/Philip+Rivers+Cry+Baby.png

http://i373.photobucket.com/albums/oo180/hanker72/PhilipRivers.jpg

http://img706.imageshack.us/img706/2772/4201044537c4670308a1.jpg

http://turk.lbox.org/Chargers/rivers%20popeye.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_335DKn2pO6U/Sxc7UqduIII/AAAAAAAACJs/2co4bNcn1Sw/s400/rivers-coin-bubble.jpg

http://img13.imageshack.us/img13/3323/pr2face.jpg

http://alittlenewsphoto.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/071209_TitansChrgrsGC1991.JPG

http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r250/goocher99/pirate.jpg

Wow, Rivers is a goldmine for hilarity!

Frosty
07-13-2010, 12:49 PM
http://turk.lbox.org/Chargers/rivers%20popeye.jpg

LMAO

Sofa King
07-13-2010, 01:05 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFBvHe79Nnw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HFBvHe79Nnw&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 01:14 PM
Ha

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3rSLmoqf4LU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3rSLmoqf4LU&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

OnTheWarpath58
07-13-2010, 01:15 PM
And here comes the Rivers bashing.

All of you who prefer our/your current QB to Philip Rivers please raise your hand.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 01:18 PM
And here comes the Rivers bashing.

All of you who prefer our/your current QB to Philip Rivers please raise your hand.

Enh, that's not really the point... most are just having fun kicking Buck in the cyber nuts for late night (early am and likely drunken) trash talk when his team is title-less.

OnTheWarpath58
07-13-2010, 01:31 PM
Enh, that's not really the point... most are just having fun kicking Buck in the cyber nuts for late night (early am and likely drunken) trash talk when his team is title-less.

They may be title-less (for now) but most if not all of us would prefer for our teams to resemble his, and not what they've resembled recently.

And IMO, it's pointless to even attempt to kick someone in the "cyber nuts" when they can just point to the fucking scoreboard.

JMO.

Brock
07-13-2010, 01:35 PM
They've got a nice QB and a few good players, but they're nothing I care to emulate.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 01:37 PM
They may be title-less (for now) but most if not all of us would prefer for our teams to resemble his, and not what they've resembled recently.

And IMO, it's pointless to even attempt to kick someone in the "cyber nuts" when they can just point to the ****ing scoreboard.

JMO.

Enh, it's all fun and games in the offseason... bottom line is that no AFCW team has won anything of significance in over a decade.

OnTheWarpath58
07-13-2010, 01:41 PM
They've got a nice QB and a few good players, but they're nothing I care to emulate.

I think you're shortchanging Rivers and the rest of that roster, but to each his own.

As far as emulating them long term? Probably not, though that is mostly because of the decision to make Norv Turner the HC. A different HC, and I think they've won a Championship by now. Maybe more.

All things being equal, would I prefer to emulate a team like the Colts or Ravens, who draft well, coach well and ultimately play well?

Of course.

But if given the choice between what the Chargers have accomplished, and what the Chiefs have accomplished since Buck's been here, it's no fucking contest.

I just think it's comical to watch fans of a team that has won 10 games in 3 years trash talk anyone, much less a fan of a team that we've beaten a whopping 3 times in our last 10 games against them.

KCtotheSB
07-13-2010, 01:55 PM
Although they are a division rival, I don't hate the Chargers as much as I do the Broncos or Raiders......

.......except you have a quarterback that looks like an insufferable dickhead that needs his ass kicked. Fuck San Diego.

OnTheWarpath58
07-13-2010, 01:58 PM
Although they are a division rival, I don't hate the Chargers as much as I do the Broncos or Raiders......

.......except you have a quarterback that looks like an insufferable dickhead that needs his ass kicked. Fuck San Diego.

I wish we had a QB that everyone else hated.

It's usually because they are really good.

Fuck, I'll be so fucking happy when this team pulls it's head from it's ass. I wouldn't trash talk a fucking Lions fan right now.

Brock
07-13-2010, 01:59 PM
But if given the choice between what the Chargers have accomplished, and what the Chiefs have accomplished since Buck's been here, it's no fucking contest.

I just think it's comical to watch fans of a team that has won 10 games in 3 years trash talk anyone, much less a fan of a team that we've beaten a whopping 3 times in our last 10 games against them.

Half the fun of posting here is poking fun at Bronco and Charger fans, especially ones as bipolar about their team as Buck is. What the Chargers have accomplished is ridiculously inadequate considering what that team has had to work with at one time or another. At this point, they're king of a dungheap, and really only by a thin margin.

Mile High Mania
07-13-2010, 02:02 PM
I wish we had a QB that everyone else hated.

It's usually because they are really good.

****, I'll be so ****ing happy when this team pulls it's head from it's ass. I wouldn't trash talk a ****ing Lions fan right now.

True... since 2006, it's 19 wins (KC) vs 12 (DET) ... they owe it all to that 0-16 season.

Talk about the Lions - they've had single digit wins every year since 1995. Geeez.

Sofa King
07-13-2010, 02:04 PM
True... since 2006, it's 19 wins (KC) vs 12 (DET) ... they owe it all to that 0-16 season.

Talk about the Lions - they've had single digit wins every year since 1995. Geeez.

now if you'll kindly point me to a Lions board, i'm going to take this new ammunition and make me feel better about the Chiefs.

OnTheWarpath58
07-13-2010, 02:05 PM
Half the fun of posting here is poking fun at Bronco and Charger fans, especially ones as bipolar about their team as Buck is. What the Chargers have accomplished is ridiculously inadequate considering what that team has had to work with at one time or another. At this point, they're king of a dungheap, and really only by a thin margin.

They have as many playoff wins in the last 3 seasons as we have in the last (almost) 20 years.

And with Norv Fucking Turner as the HC.

Should they have accomplished more? Absolutely.

But IMHO, coaching has held them back. Would you expect that same team to succeed if Herm Edwards had been the HC?

And Denver is a different story. They've pretty much owned us too, but the hate goes much, much deeper because of one playoff game, IMO.

OnTheWarpath58
07-13-2010, 02:08 PM

If you take 2006 out of the equation, and just look at the last three years, it's KC with 10 wins and Detroit with 9.

That includes the 0-16 season for Detroit.

And they play in a much tougher division.

Fucking sad.

luv
07-13-2010, 02:11 PM

Yeah? Well.....

I got nuthin. :sulk:

Gadzooks
07-13-2010, 02:15 PM
Norf Rools. The Chiefs drool.
You guys wish you had an offensive genius who's running out of fingers for superbowl rings.
Here's a close up of Norf's neck:
http://yeswecook.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/chicken-skin1-1024x768.jpg

Sofa King
07-13-2010, 02:16 PM
:Lin:

Brock
07-13-2010, 02:18 PM
They have as many playoff wins in the last 3 seasons as we have in the last (almost) 20 years.

And with Norv Fucking Turner as the HC.

Should they have accomplished more? Absolutely.

But IMHO, coaching has held them back. Would you expect that same team to succeed if Herm Edwards had been the HC?

And Denver is a different story. They've pretty much owned us too, but the hate goes much, much deeper because of one playoff game, IMO.

Eh, ultimately they've got the same case of blueballs Chiefs fans had year after year after year. At some point, a team like that should be disappointed with a couple of playoff wins. And yes, their coaching staff is holding them back, and it's a handy little hot poker to jab Charger fan with, since I know exactly how that feels.

vailpass
07-13-2010, 02:19 PM

Anyways, all I'm saying is that as long as I'm a member here, the Chargers will win. You'll have to ban me if you ever want the division.

Thanks, Buck.

I'll show you pics of my SB trophies if you'll show me pics of yours.

B_Ambuehl
07-13-2010, 02:19 PM
Buck,

I like the chargers too but I have a feeling you're gonna be eating your words on this post.

Since '07 AJ Smith has thrown away 5 first day picks and all he has to show for it is Eric Weddle.

Since 2006 the football team has only selected 3 football players in the first 3 rounds that have "hit".

2006: McNeil
2007: Weddle
2008: nobody
2009: Vasquez

They have been getting by on veterans but the foundation is weakening.

They now have easily the worst defensive line again for any 3-4 D, including KC's.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=DE4&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

They had a great thing going in '06 but have done a terrible job with talent since.

In addition to that, the football team has 6 high profile free agents after this season (Jackson, Gates, Sproles, Floyd, McNeil, Merriman)

In addition to THAT, ownership will soon have to start shelling out the $$ for a new stadium - which means considerably less player spending.

When you put all those things together this team can expect a collapse over the next few years. No team was in a better situation after the '06 season but no team has done less since then.

ClevelandBronco
07-13-2010, 02:21 PM
When the Chargers are good enough to win the division, the division is by definition weak.

Gadzooks
07-13-2010, 02:22 PM
Buck,

I like the chargers too but I have a feeling you're gonna be eating your words on this post.

Since '07 AJ Smith has thrown away 5 first day picks and all he has to show for it is Eric Weddle.

Since 2006 the football team has only selected 3 football players in the first 3 rounds that have "hit".

2006: McNeil
2007: Weddle
2008: nobody
2009: Vasquez

They have been getting by on veterans but the foundation is weakening.

They now have easily the worst defensive line again for any 3-4 D, including KC's.

http://profootballfocus.com/by_position.php?tab=by_position&season=2009&pos=DE4&stype=r&runpass=&teamid=-1&numsnaps=25&numgames=1

They had a great thing going in '06 but have done a terrible job with talent since.

In addition to that, the football team has 6 high profile free agents after this season (Jackson, Gates, Sproles, Floyd, McNeil, Merriman)

In addition to THAT, ownership will soon have to start shelling out the $$ for a new stadium - which means considerably less player spending.

When you put all those things together this team can expect a collapse over the next few years. No team was in a better situation after the '06 season but no team has done less since then.

What do you know.:rolleyes:

listopencil
07-13-2010, 02:26 PM
http://are.berkeley.edu/%7Esberto/P1010174.jpg

listopencil
07-13-2010, 02:34 PM
That was "Closed Window" by Sofia Villas-Boas.

Gadzooks
07-13-2010, 02:38 PM
That was "Closed Window" by Sofia Villas-Boas.

I'll bet your the kind of guy that would **** a person in the ass and not even have the god damned common courtesy to give him a reach around. I'll be watching you.

vailpass
07-13-2010, 02:38 PM
give them a reach around.

Sofa King
07-13-2010, 02:40 PM
I'm thinking some people don't know how to trash talk. It's easy.

If your team currently sucks, brag about the past "glory days".

If your team sucked in the past, boast about the future "glory days"

If your team hasn't has past "glory days", nor are they likely to in the future, you must be a Chargers fan.

vailpass
07-13-2010, 02:41 PM
I'm thinking some people don't know how to trash talk. It's easy.

If your team currently sucks, brag about the past "glory days".

If your team sucked in the past, boast about the future "glory days"

If your team hasn't has past "glory days", nor are they likely to in the future, you must be a Chargers fan.

BillSelfsTrophycase
07-13-2010, 02:45 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego_Sports_Curse

SDChiefs
07-13-2010, 03:19 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/San_Diego_Sports_Curse

Ouch! This hurts me.

Buck
07-13-2010, 03:40 PM
Hey guys just woke up.

Some of you, well mist of you didn't get the point of this thread.

I only did it to piss everyone of and create some offseason excitement. OTW was the only guy to stay level headed.

Mission Accomplished I guess.

One thing I do want to say to the people claiming we only win because our division sucks is to look at our out of division wins over the past 4 years.

burt
07-13-2010, 03:46 PM
Hey guys just woke up.

I only did it to piss everyone of and create some offseason excitement. OTW was the only guy to stay level headed.

One thing I do want to say to the people claiming we only win because our division sucks is to look at our out of division wins over the past 4 years.
um.....not, but thanks for noticing.....

LaChapelle
07-13-2010, 04:59 PM
Some tried
some cried
no one lost any hide

sandynme
07-13-2010, 05:20 PM
...I joined this site in November of 2006, the day after you guys beat the Chargers for only their 2nd loss of the season (their last loss til the playoffs).

Thanks, Buck.

Brock
07-13-2010, 05:21 PM

Seriously, stop posting.

sandynme
07-13-2010, 05:21 PM
would have owned you if we didnt import your tainted skanks

seclark
07-13-2010, 05:22 PM
Seriously, stop posting.

as of april, 2010

MahiMike
07-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Mods?

MoreLemonPledge
07-13-2010, 08:08 PM
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/tdomf/96012/MOUTH%20EYES-500x375.jpg

Frazod
07-13-2010, 11:40 PM

Eh, what the hell. :evil:

BillSelfsTrophycase
07-13-2010, 11:55 PM
Eh, what the hell. :evil:

Phillip Rivers is but a teardrop in the sea of fail that is San Diego sports

88TG88
07-14-2010, 12:11 AM
lol, chargers

TinyEvel
07-14-2010, 01:25 AM
Wow. Just wow. I love you Buck. You are like the girl I would kiss and then punch and throw in a well. I mean, I would love to cornhole you and then go full Mel Gibson on your ass via cel phone and text message then post pics of you throwing up in your prom dress on FaceBook, then I would call you the next morning and ask if you'd like to go for waffles and try to get a BJ in the car on the way home.

I love you and hate you at the same time. You are hot but also ugly. You have shitty breath and only one good tit, while the other one with the mole on it is still OK but not really pic-worthy. I will exhaust myself trying to take one-tit pics of you.

I put up with you because I like to keep you around so I can tell my friends you take it up the ass, even though you don't. And on occasion you show up looking pretty good but always end up getting too drunk and embarrassing yourself and I have to take you home and hold your hair while you vomit in the pan my dad drains his Chevy oil in out back behind the garage and I have to ask the nosey neighbors to go back inside their house -- that it's nothing -- just a sick friend who got car sick and whose barf just happens to smell like peach schnapps.

I love the way you snort when you laugh and hate the way you snort when you sleep. I want to buy you something from Victoria Secret catalogue but then throw it in the garbage when it arrives because I don't want you knowing that I am that into you. However I will sniff it and whack off to it before I throw it away. Did I say that out loud?

I want to make you a breakup tape and then play it while I fuck you for two minutes and hold you for 58 minutes. I want to take you to Arby's get an ARBY-Q and two packets of Horsey sauce. When you eat the ARBY-Q I'll make sperm jokes with the horsey sauce, trying to blow it all over your chin (I would also get a Jamoca shake but that has nothing to do with this little game, just that they are awesome and refreshing)

Your pathetic false superiority keeps me coming back for more, kind of like a meth addict who loves an alcoholic. Both flawed in different ways. The blind leading the deaf.

I would write you poetry with misspellings and grammatical errors on the top of a pizza box. I would not recycle but then complain about the BP oil spill. I don't give a fuck about the whales. I do care about the Hoot Owl, only because in some connected way I think it has to do with the longevity of Hooters, which must be preserved at all costs.

I like that you're a fighter and you say what's on your mind. I'd like to keep this going and see where it goes. I just got promoted from assistant night manager to assistant to the night manager. I think I could maybe afford a two-bedroom if my cousin Stu rents the extra room. I can do this.

Let's ride.

ArrowheadMagic
07-14-2010, 01:38 AM
If thats not a movie script.... it needs to be.

Mile High Mania
07-14-2010, 05:02 AM
Hey guys just woke up.

Honestly, I think most were level headed... and I think you did it because you were drunk.