PDA

View Full Version : Obama Did B.O. cheat Shrillary?

The Mad Crapper
07-13-2010, 10:13 AM
There are a few compelling arguments to be made that B.O. cheated Shrillary in the primaries:

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2010/07/how-the-manchur.html

petegz28
07-13-2010, 10:37 AM
You can't expect a fair minded person to accept the possiblity that the Obama campaign engaged in voter fraud. After all, this is the guy with strong ties to ACORN and staunchly supported by the NBPP.

InChiefsHell
07-13-2010, 11:08 AM
There are a few compelling arguments to be made that B.O. cheated Shrillary in the primaries:

http://www.moonbattery.com/archives/2010/07/how-the-manchur.html

This is all a Faux News production! These people are all fakes! Bush did it in Florida! Cheney is satan! /moonbats

InChiefsHell
07-13-2010, 11:10 AM
OK, so I watched the whole video. This is pretty damning stuff. It'll never overturn the election of course...but I hope all the news outlets get a hold of this and at least follow it...

BigOlChiefsfan
07-13-2010, 11:15 AM
I'm not saying anything was 'rigged', per se, but it was pretty impressive the way Commander Zero's minions took over the caucus process nationwide. Hildabeast had fun croaking like a raven here, there, everywhere but basically lost every caucus state thanks to the ant-colony behavior of the Obots. A community organizer may not know enough to poor piss out of a boot, but an ant-colony organized community seemingly can demand more piss in more boots for everybody - and get away with it.

The Mad Crapper
07-13-2010, 01:24 PM
You can't expect a fair minded person to accept the possiblity that the Obama campaign engaged in voter fraud. After all, this is the guy with strong ties to ACORN and staunchly supported by the NBPP.

Remember when he lied and said that he didn't know anything about ACORN? LMAO

OK, so I watched the whole video. This is pretty damning stuff. It'll never overturn the election of course...but I hope all the news outlets get a hold of this and at least follow it...

Yep, just like like they all followed up with the LA Times video story or him and michelle ma belle yucking it up with a Pali terrorist. :rolleyes:

Don't hold your breath.

I'm not saying anything was 'rigged', per se, but it was pretty impressive the way Commander Zero's minions took over the caucus process nationwide. Hildabeast had fun croaking like a raven here, there, everywhere but basically lost every caucus state thanks to the ant-colony behavior of the Obots. A community organizer may not know enough to poor piss out of a boot, but an ant-colony organized community seemingly can demand more piss in more boots for everybody - and get away with it.

I'll never forget when that scumbag priest Pfleger was making fun of Hillary saying she felt entitled because she was white, or when Jackson called Slick Willie a racist.

Now you know what it feels like to be a republican, Bill and Hillary. ROFL