View Full Version : News Draw Mohammed Day founder officially on hit list

Hog Farmer
07-14-2010, 05:58 AM
World
'Everybody Draw Muhammad Day' Advocate Rattled by Death Threats
By Joshua Rhett Miller

Published July 12, 2010
| FoxNews.com

Radical Yemeni-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki has singled out a Seattle-based cartoonist as a "prime target" for assassination for her role in an online campaign that solicited depictions of the Prophet Muhammad. A Toronto woman fears she will now be targeted as well.

The creator of a now-defunct "Everybody Draw Muhammad Day" page on Facebook fears she may be targeted for death now that the cartoonist who launched the online campaign has been placed on an execution list by a radical Yemeni-American cleric.

The 27-year-old Facebook page creator -- a Canadian woman who asked not to be identified due to fears of reprisal -- told FoxNews.com that she was visited at her home last week by Royal Canadian Mounted Police officials who advised her to remove her page and not to talk to reporters.

"I'm scared," she said. "I'm scared that somebody might kill me."

The woman created her version of "Everybody Draw Muhammad" in late April, days after a Seattle cartoonist launched the online campaign to protest Comedy Central's censoring of an episode of "South Park," in which the Prophet Muhammad was depicted wearing a bear costume. The Canadian woman said she will no longer act as the administrator of such a page.

"I just want to be quiet now," she continued. "I wish I didn't do this."

As part of "Inspire," a 67-page English-language Al Qaeda magazine, Yemeni-American cleric Anwar al-Awlaki -- who has been linked to the botched Times Square bombing and cited as inspiration for the Fort Hood massacre and the plot of two New Jersey men to kill U.S. soldiers -- targeted the Seattle cartoonist for "assassination," along with others who have participated in her campaign.

"The large number of participants makes it easier for us because there are more targets to choose from in addition to the difficulty of the government offering all of them special protection," wrote al-Awlaki, who is an American citizen. "But even then our campaign should not be limited to only those who are active participants."

He warned that "assassinations, bombings and acts of arson" are all legitimate forms of revenge against the creators of blasphemous depictions of Muhammad.

"Now, with the defamation of Muhammad reaching the shores of America, I wonder whether the patriotic American Muslim will still have the audacity to claim that he enjoys the right to be a Muslim in America?" Al-Awlaki wrote. "Does he understand that this right includes his duty to fight against those who blaspheme his Prophet?"

Al-Awlaki invited Muslims worldwide to "stand up in defense" of Muhammad and for their efforts to "manifest in all appropriate" means.

The Canadian woman told FoxNews.com that she created her page as a way for Facebook users to discuss Islam "openly and honestly" -- and that she has lost most of her anger following her initial outrage.

"I was upset at first, but I'm not too upset anymore," she said. "I kind of got tired of it."

She said she now realizes her online actions may have put her in jeopardy. Following the recommendation of Canadian authorities, she said she has altered her routines and will consider changing her phone number.

"I have no way of knowing what might happen to me," she said.

Royal Canadian Mounted Police Sgt. Pat Flood, citing department policy, would not confirm or deny that police officials visited the woman's home.

David Gomez, the FBI's assistant special agent in charge of counterterrorism in Seattle, said authorities consider the threat "very seriously" and confirmed that they contacted the Seattle cartoonist two weeks ago.

"We take the written threat very seriously and we advised her to take appropriate actions," Gomez said Monday. "We wanted her to lower her profile, basically."

Gomez said FBI officials felt "obligated to warn" the Seattle woman based on previous attempts by Al Qaeda to target individuals for caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.

"Al Qaeda is a very real organization, they have made attempts on other journalists involved in this type of activity," Gomez said. "Based on that, we felt obligated to warn her."

Contacted via e-mail, the Seattle woman declined comment.

Msmith
07-14-2010, 07:19 AM
How can she be delisted? By simply converting to Muslim or she has to kill the POTUS?

chiefsnorth
07-14-2010, 07:31 AM
The religion of peace

teedubya
07-14-2010, 07:50 AM
Come on, when you made that page, didn't you realize that being on the list was a possibility?

KCtotheSB
07-14-2010, 08:06 AM
First off, it was a stupid f**kin' thing for this woman to do in the first place. If you see a hornet's nest, the best thing NOT to do is hit it with a stick. Granted, I don't think she expected to be put on a hitlist because of it.

In any case, I'm actually due to write a seven page report for my college World History class in comparing and contrasting Islamic and Christian uprisings between 300 and 850. I've been reading about Islam the past two days, taking notes for my paper and let me say I ****ing LOATHE this assignment. Apparantely, Muhammad wasn't as peaceful or well-intentioned as he's supposedly made out to be. In one instance I read, he told a local government that he was out on a peaceful pilgrimage and they allowed him safe passage. The next minute, he's axing down "non-believers" left and right and instituting his new religious government on top of that one and building a military on top of it.

The more I read about this assbackwards CULT, the more I want to write a single sentence reading "F**k Islam and f**k you." and submit it to the teacher.......but then I wouldn't get a good grade, now would I?

Crush
07-14-2010, 08:27 AM
I spit in the face of religious fundamentalists.

http://a.imageshack.us/img339/5338/mohammedkaaba1315.jpg

The Islamic prophet Muhammad solves a dispute over lifting the black stone into position at al-Kaaba. Note from pp. 100-101 of "The illustrations to the World history of Rashid al-Din / David Talbot Rice ; edited by Basil Gray. Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, c1976." - In the center, Prophet Muhammad, with two long hair plaits, places the stone on a carpet held at the four corners by representatives of the four tribes, so that all have the honor of lifting it. The carpet is a kelim from Central Asia. Behind, two other men lift the black curtain which conceals the doors of the sanctuary. This work may be assigned to the Master of the Scenes from the Life of the Prophet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mohammed_kaaba_1315.jpg

Otter
07-14-2010, 08:28 AM

Sofa King
07-14-2010, 08:28 AM
i'm suprised there's no MS paint drawing in this thread..

Sofa King
07-14-2010, 08:29 AM

ROFL!!!

you literally posted that within 5 seconds of me opening this thread.

Crush
07-14-2010, 08:38 AM
http://image.bayimg.com/danikaack.jpg

Sofa King
07-14-2010, 08:42 AM
http://blogs.taz.de/wp-inst/wp-content/blogs.dir/44/files/2006/11/LEGO%20Mohammed.jpg

Hog Farmer
07-14-2010, 08:42 AM
http://image.bayimg.com/danikaack.jpg

Shit dude , you just fucked up!

Crush
07-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Shit dude , you just fucked up!

http://a.imageshack.us/img192/7255/ohnoeseverybodypanicp.gif

mikey23545
07-14-2010, 09:09 AM
You know, I don't really see how we have the time to sort the "peaceful" Muslims from the "radical" Muslims seeing how they all seem identical.

Fuck all of these stone age cocks*ckers and their Monkey God of War.

Detoxing
07-14-2010, 09:14 AM
Come on, when you made that page, didn't you realize that being on the list was a possibility?

Seriously. WTF did she think was going to happen?

Rain Man
07-14-2010, 10:29 AM
Muslim clerics have to be the most stupid people on the face of the planet. If they ever make a movie about muslim clerics, they should cast Jeff Bridges and Jim Carrey in the lead roles.

Oh, and here's a picture of Mohammad trying to get a banana that's hanging from a string.

Hog Farmer
07-14-2010, 04:51 PM
Muslim clerics have to be the most stupid people on the face of the planet. If they ever make a movie about muslim clerics, they should cast Jeff Bridges and Jim Carrey in the lead roles.

Oh, and here's a picture of Mohammad trying to get a banana that's hanging from a string.

Ok. Rainman just got on Al Qaeda's hit list. I should never have started this thread.

ChiefaRoo
07-14-2010, 05:04 PM

http://a.imageshack.us/img339/5338/mohammedkaaba1315.jpg

The Islamic prophet Muhammad solves a dispute over lifting the black stone into position at al-Kaaba. Note from pp. 100-101 of "The illustrations to the World history of Rashid al-Din / David Talbot Rice ; edited by Basil Gray. Edinburgh : Edinburgh University Press, c1976." - In the center, Prophet Muhammad, with two long hair plaits, places the stone on a carpet held at the four corners by representatives of the four tribes, so that all have the honor of lifting it. The carpet is a kelim from Central Asia. Behind, two other men lift the black curtain which conceals the doors of the sanctuary. This work may be assigned to the Master of the Scenes from the Life of the Prophet.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mohammed_kaaba_1315.jpg

Dude looks like a phag. I bet he used to get a lot of cum stuck in that beard.

petegz28
07-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Have you ever seen a more insecure group of fagtards? Make a drawing of my God and I will cut your head off, cause I am a memeber of the religion of peace!!

Frankie
07-14-2010, 06:30 PM
The religion of peace

That cookie counter comment is getting old. Of course so is my reply of "Inquisition."

Frankie
07-14-2010, 06:32 PM

This. One thing I would not get on the wrong side of is religious nut jobs.

Of ANY religion.

Jenson71
07-14-2010, 06:38 PM
"I'm scared," she said. "I'm scared that somebody might kill me."

I thought the point was to risk becoming a martyr for free speech and ideas.

Rain Man
07-14-2010, 06:39 PM
I thought the point was to risk becoming a martyr for free speech and ideas.

Actually, I'm pretty sure the point was to make fun of morons.

Jenson71
07-14-2010, 06:52 PM

It started because of Cartoon Network's decision. I thought it was completely reactionary and childish at first. Now it also seems to include a lack of a backbone on some of the main culprits. The facebook page creator should stand up stronger, not whimper down. She herself is looking like a moron, oblivious to certain realities and squemish on certain principles.

irishjayhawk
07-14-2010, 06:55 PM
It started because of Cartoon Network's decision. I thought it was completely reactionary and childish at first. Now it also seems to include a lack of a backbone on some of the main culprits. The facebook page creator should stand up stronger, not whimper down. She herself is looking like a moron, oblivious to certain realities and squemish on certain principles.

I believe it was Comedy Central's decision, but minor quibble.

Jenson71
07-14-2010, 07:11 PM
I believe it was Comedy Central's decision, but minor quibble.

Yep, that's right.

mikey23545
07-14-2010, 07:23 PM
That cookie counter comment is getting old. Of course so is my reply of "Inquisition."

So is my reply of "hundreds of years ago", shit-hand.

Frankie
07-15-2010, 12:56 AM
So is my reply of "hundreds of years ago", shit-hand.

So, "Christianity" having committed unimaginable atrocities gets a pass from you because of the calendar. And if you don't have a good argument about my point here, you will have to kiss my shit-hand if we ever meet.

AustinChief
07-15-2010, 02:14 AM
So, "Christianity" having committed unimaginable atrocities gets a pass from you because of the calendar. And if you don't have a good argument about my point here, you will have to kiss my shit-hand if we ever meet.

I am not one to defend "christianity" but ... apples and oranges... the "what have you done for me lately" argument DOES apply here... while I wouldn't put it past Christian extremists to murder out of ignorance... it simply isn't a worldwide problem like Islamic extremism currently is.

btw... this has almost NOTHING to do with the actual religions involved.. it has to do with the cultures where those religions happen to be prevelant... this is more a West vs CURRENT mideast culture issue than a truly religious issue.

pikesome
07-15-2010, 02:48 AM

Codes and torture

The new codes and procedures detailed how an inquisitorial court was to function. If the accused renounced their heresy and returned to the Church, forgiveness was granted and a penance was imposed. If the accused upheld their heresy, they were excommunicated and turned over to secular authorities. The penalties for heresy, though not as severe as the secular courts of Europe at the time, were codified within the ecclesiastic courts as well (e.g. confiscation of property, turning heretics over to the secular courts for punishment) (Horvat 1998: 7; Peters 1988: 58-67). Additionally, the various “key terms” of the inquisitorial courts were defined at this time, including, for example, “heretics,” “believers,” “those suspect of heresy,” “those simply suspected,” “those vehemently suspected,” and “those most vehemently suspected” (Peters 1988: 63).

Generally, inquisitorial courts functioned much like the secular courts of the time, though their sentences and penances were less cruel. (Peters 1988: 65) A number of procedures and protections restricted the torture of the accused, although much torture could be inflicted, and capital punishment was executed by secular authorities due to the clerical prohibition on shedding blood. (Peters 1988: 45) Torture was used to extract confession, rather than as a form of punishment as used by secular courts. Any confession made following or during torture had to be freely repeated the next day without torture or it was considered invalid (Peters 1988: 65). “Technically, therefore, torture was strictly a means of obtaining the only full proof available…[The inquisitors’] tasks were not only – or even primarily – to convict the contumacious heretic, but…to preserve the unity of the Church” (Peters 1988: 65).

That's from a Wikipedia article (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Historical_revision_of_the_Inquisition), citing it's source. The author of that source, Edward Peters, is a chair at the University of Pennsylvania. Who also stated, "The Inquisition was an image assembled from a body of legends and myths which, between the twentieth and the sixteenth centuries, established the perceived character of inquisitorial tribunals and influenced all ensuing efforts to recover their historical reality."

Also relevant from the

During Tudor times English laws was practically geared toward torture. Vagrancy was considered a crime and people were put in stocks so towns people could beat them. It was the poorer classes that were discriminated against. Lords and high official were exempt. People lived in fear of punishment. Courts and judges did exist, but were bias and often judgments were known before the case was even heard, if a person did not turn up to court they were considered an outlaw and there property was seized and became the kings. Outlaws banded together roaming the countryside and committing crime the most famous of these is Robin HoodRobin Hood.

The harsher the crime the more horrendous the punishment, If a man committed Rape, Manslaughter or Robbery they would be hung up in a cage so people could see there slow death. On some occasions they were taken down just before there death and quartered (cut into four pieces) so that the pain would kill them, a most cruel way to die. Public displays of torture were common. Hangings and Public torture would be announced by the kings men, people would come from far and wide often bring children with them, this was encouraged by rulers thinking it was a deterrent from committing crime, bring fear to the towns people.

This is from http://www.thefinertimes.com/Ancient-History/crime-and-punishment-in-the-middle-ages.html which has no citations but, probably, casts the comparable period in England view of punishment. And had noting to do with Catholicism or the Catholic Church.

DenverChief
07-15-2010, 03:19 AM
Why couldn't it have been Bubba from Springfield that made that facebook page?

http://www.inquisitr.com/wp-content/max-ad.jpg

BRING IT MOTHER F*CKER!!

Ugly Duck
07-15-2010, 03:29 AM
Allah wants them to murder folks that don't follow Muhammad, and God wants us to murder folks that don't follow Jesus.... there can be only one...

Luke 19:27: "But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Tribal Warfare
07-15-2010, 03:40 AM
gotta love South Park

Frankie
07-15-2010, 10:49 AM
I am not one to defend "christianity" but ... apples and oranges...

No it's not. religion-sanctioned attrocities are either the fault of the religion or only the practitioners of it. It's pretty much black and white. You should either condemn all religions responsible for atrocities or leave them alone and condemn those practitioners who interpret things for their own agenda. It is not subject to time. Christianity did not cease to exist after the Inquisition and Salem.

Frankie
07-15-2010, 10:50 AM
btw... this has almost NOTHING to do with the actual religions involved.. it has to do with the cultures where those religions happen to be prevelant... this is more a West vs CURRENT mideast culture issue than a truly religious issue.

Thank you. That's my point.

blaise
07-15-2010, 11:11 AM
Frankie apparently thinks that when a Muslim acts like a kook there's some obligation to also point out Christians doing something similar, for some reason.
Muslim acts like kook = "CHRISTIANS! CHRISTIANS ARE BAD TOO!"

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 11:37 AM

This.

joesomebody
07-15-2010, 11:38 AM
I think the big difference for me is, I have never heard of any thing from the bible that says my prophet and god, Jesus Christ, hurt or condemned anyone. He also wasn't in it for money, he lived like a pauper, maybe he had an ego complex? I don't know, I wasn't there.

Mohammed started his religion in order to effectively take over the spice trade, at least that's what I was taught in history class. Sort of the way I see the founder of Mormonism, started his religion for money and lots of young wives.

I'm certainly not a religious scholar, and not even all that religious, but in all of the stories I've heard of Jesus, he was a stand up guy who never hurt anyone or sought fortune or hot bitches in anyway.

Yes, Christians have used god and Jesus to do a lot of messed up things, and even today try to use their god to try and regulate morals in our own government, but Jesus was a good guy.

The islamic faith at its heart and creation was misguided in my eyes. I don't condone it's followers, it's just that I have a hard time comparing christian and muslim nut jobs. I suppose that both use religion as a crutch to pass their own agenda, but I don't feel Christianity (at it's root, not what the original catholic church turned it into) was founded for the sole purpose of being an excuse to overthrow rival gangs and enemies.

Mohammed
07-15-2010, 12:01 PM

To be fair, that is a very unflattering picture of me.

You are all on the list by the way.

Mohammed
07-15-2010, 12:03 PM
http://blogs.taz.de/wp-inst/wp-content/blogs.dir/44/files/2006/11/LEGO%20Mohammed.jpg

That's hot.

Frankie
07-15-2010, 03:04 PM
Frankie apparently thinks that when a Muslim acts like a kook there's some obligation to also point out Christians doing something similar, for some reason.
Muslim acts like kook = "CHRISTIANS! CHRISTIANS ARE BAD TOO!"

No I have many times here posted that while I believe in God I don't believe in religion beyond a personal practice. ANY religion. A lot of people like yourself try to insult all Muslims for the acts of a few. It's like me insulting you and your family because of Salem, the Inquisition, and Jerusalem in the Crusades. I'm logical enough to exonerate your folks in my mind from the atrocities perpetrated under the flag of Christianity. Obviously you are not cerebral enough to do the same for Muslims.

Lonewolf Ed
07-15-2010, 03:11 PM

Yes, but they picked a damned poor way of going about it. Would you tease Hannibal Lecter by pouring barbecue sauce on your arm and then be shocked when he bit into you? :shake:

Rain Man
07-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Yes, but they picked a damned poor way of going about it. Would you tease Hannibal Lecter by pouring barbecue sauce on your arm and then be shocked when he bit into you? :shake:

If Hannibal Lector was 8,000 miles away and his only means of transportation was a camel, I'd probably feel safe about the barbecue thing.

Besides, this woman is probably the 300 millionth person they've threatened with death. Before they reach her on the list, they have to mark off Bush, Cheney, 19 million New Yorkers, the guy who shorted them on camel feed, the woman in the burqa who showed an ankle at the bazaar, 50 Danish cartoonists, Hog Farmer, some guy who bowed wrong at the mosque last week, and a zillion others.

Frankie
07-15-2010, 03:58 PM
I have never heard of any thing from the bible that says my prophet and god, Jesus Christ, hurt or condemned anyone.Have you read the Quran to make that judgment, Joe?

Do you deny the Old testament as part of the Christian Bible? Is not the God depicted in it a very vengeful and violent entity who blesses/encourages atrocities as long as they are done by "his people?"

He also wasn't in it for money, he lived like a pauper, ....

Mohammed started his religion in order to effectively take over the spice trade, at least that's what I was taught in history class. The problem with this statement is

I'm certainly not a religious scholar, and not even all that religious, ...
Yes you are religious and I respect that. Anytime you refer to a living breathing man as my Lord/God you have to be religious. That said, the problem with your "history class" reference is that Muhammad really did exist while there are arguments that Jesus, Moses, etc may be merely concepts and notions. When there are historical documents about the existence of someone, then that person is exposed to historical judgment, warts and all. It's much harder to make him a symbol of purity. Also we tend to judge Muhammad by the standards of today, not by the customs of the mostly desert dwelling Arabs of the time. Much is said here about Muhammad marrying a 9 year old without consideration that that was a common practice during those times and was blessed by all elders. There were tribal coalitions to achieve and considerations of families coming together as a means of growth into a larger cohesive society as opposed to tribal way of life. But that does not mean that Muhammad took her to his tent and raped her. Only that she would do the rest of her growing up under the directions of her husband and not her father. Perfectly acceptable by the day's customs. By today's standards that is weird. But if you lived in that environment you'd think nothing of it. Muhammad is said to have loved Ayisha quite dearly as an adult woman. Not the M.O. of a child molester.

Now if you want to look at Muhammad from a history class point of view than you will have to demand more empirical evidence about the existence of Jesus and Moses too. If, however, you accept the notion of virgin Mary and the divine conception leading to son of God or the earthbound God, then you have to give a chance to the idea that Muhammad was actually called to the mountain by God and given the assignment of the final religion. And that he was in it for the spiritual task and not the money. You can't just conveniently pick and chose your basis for your judgment.

Hog Farmer
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM
Have you read the Quran to make that judgment, Joe?

Do you deny the Old testament as part of the Christian Bible? Is not the God depicted in it a very vengeful and violent entity who blesses/encourages atrocities as long as they are done by "his people?"

Yes you are religious and I respect that. Anytime you refer to a living breathing man as my Lord/God you have to be religious. That said, the problem with your "history class" reference is that Muhammad really did exist while there are arguments that Jesus, Moses, etc may be merely concepts and notions. When there are historical documents about the existence of someone, then that person is exposed to historical judgment, warts and all. It's much harder to make him a symbol of purity. Also we tend to judge Muhammad by the standards of today, not by the costumes of the mostly desert dwelling Arabs of the time. Much is said here about Muhammad marrying a 9 year old without consideration that that was a common practice during those times and was blessed by all elders. There were tribal coalitions to achieve and considerations of families coming together as a means of growth into a larger cohesive society as oppose to tribal way of life. But that does not mean that Muhammad took her to his tent and raped her. Only that she would do the rest of her growing up under the directions of her husband and not her father. Perfectly acceptable by the day's costumes. By today's standards that is weird. But if you lived in that environment you'd think nothing of it. Muhammad is said to have loved Ayisha quite dearly as an adult woman. Not the M.O. of a child molester.

Now if you want to look at Muhammad from a history class point of view than you will have to demand more empirical evidence about the existance of Jesus and Moses too. If, however, you accept the notion of virgin Mary and the divine conception leading to son of God or the earthbound God, then you have to give a chance to the idea that Muhammad was actually called to the mountain by God and given the assignment of the final religion. Ant that he was in it for the spiritual task and not the money. You can't just conveniently pick and chose your basis for your judgment.

I don't know what you just said but I'm pretty sure those silly Muslims want to cut everyones head off and fuck goats so that's really all that matters.

Hog Farmer
07-15-2010, 06:51 PM
If Hannibal Lector was 8,000 miles away and his only means of transportation was a camel, I'd probably feel safe about the barbecue thing.

Besides, this woman is probably the 300 millionth person they've threatened with death. Before they reach her on the list, they have to mark off Bush, Cheney, 19 million New Yorkers, the guy who shorted them on camel feed, the woman in the burqa who showed an ankle at the bazaar, 50 Danish cartoonists, Hog Farmer, some guy who bowed wrong at the mosque last week, and a zillion others.

I'm not worried I live in the middle of 20,000 pigs. I've dipped my bullets in hog blood and I keep semen balloons handy for grenades. When I hit one in the face with a boar jizz grenade, not only will their hopes of 72 virgins be history, theyll also have trouble finding a girl friend here on Earth!

loochy
07-15-2010, 07:01 PM

I think you mean Jeff Daniels:
http://www.grouchoreviews.com/content/interviews/126/4.jpg

not Jeff Bridges:
http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/jeff-bridges-pic.jpg

Rain Man
07-15-2010, 07:10 PM
I think you mean Jeff Daniels:
http://www.grouchoreviews.com/content/interviews/126/4.jpg

not Jeff Bridges:
http://static.reelmovienews.com/images/gallery/jeff-bridges-pic.jpg

Jeepers. No wonder the other kids all make fun of me.

Otter
07-16-2010, 09:37 AM
No I have many times here posted that while I believe in God I don't believe in religion beyond a personal practice. ANY religion. A lot of people like yourself try to insult all Muslims for the acts of a few. It's like me insulting you and your family because of Salem, the Inquisition, and Jerusalem in the Crusades. I'm logical enough to exonerate your folks in my mind from the atrocities perpetrated under the flag of Christianity. Obviously you are not cerebral enough to do the same for Muslims.

Are fundamental muslims exempt from being expected to evolve over say the last 2000 years (20 generations) or is that asking too much?

We used to think the world was flat too.

Rain Man
07-16-2010, 09:39 AM
Are fundamental muslims exempt from being expected to evolve over say the last 2000 years (20 generations) or is that asking too much?

We used to think the world was flat too.

It's cute when the Amish do it. Muslims, not so much.

Otter
07-16-2010, 09:49 AM
It's cute when the Amish do it. Muslims, not so much.

Abraham: Ezekiel, do you have the flint and steel striker?

Ezekiel: Yes, brother Abraham, I have plenty of dry straw from the field as well. I just need 15 minutes to bring up the flames of hell.

Abraham: Charge in on your mighty steed and carriage brother Ezekiel and set fire to the automated milk factory! They're killing my profit margin!

clop, clop, clop, clop

BigMeatballDave
07-16-2010, 10:01 AM

This. X a Billion...

Rain Man
07-16-2010, 10:02 AM
In the war on Amish terror, U.S. Marines have identified an easy way to detect roadside bombs. Their fuses are set off by water wheels.

http://www.mudvillegazette.com/milblogs/archives/Waterwheel_2.png

BigMeatballDave
07-16-2010, 10:07 AM
Abraham: Ezekiel, do you have the flint and steel striker?

Ezekiel: Yes, brother Abraham, I have plenty of dry straw from the field as well. I just need 15 minutes to bring up the flames of hell.

Abraham: Charge in on your mighty steed and carriage brother Ezekiel and set fire to the automated milk factory! They're killing my profit margin!

clop, clop, clop, clopROFL Awesome!

Rain Man
07-16-2010, 10:20 AM
In the latest video released by Amish terror leader Josiah Samuelson, it was once again blank since they don't use video recorders.

boogblaster
07-16-2010, 10:24 AM
death too .. who was it ....

BigMeatballDave
07-16-2010, 01:54 PM
In the latest video released by Amish terror leader Josiah Samuelson, it was once again blank since they don't use video recorders.LMAO

BigMeatballDave
07-16-2010, 01:55 PM
Living in Ohio, I've really come to appreciate Amish jokes.