PDA

View Full Version : U.S. Issues Amazingly good

HonestChieffan
07-14-2010, 06:53 PM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVAhr4hZDJE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JVAhr4hZDJE&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Jenson71
07-14-2010, 07:09 PM
That was lame, uninformative, and high-strung, as if it were put together by soccer moms during their kids practices last week.

HonestChieffan
07-14-2010, 07:18 PM
You are not in the target market. This is stuff for adults who understand things far bigger than you can imagine. Go back to watching sponge bob.

Jenson71
07-14-2010, 07:26 PM
You are not in the target market. This is stuff for adults who understand things far bigger than you can imagine. Go back to watching sponge bob.

I know I'm not in the target market. Just about anything you like (or is "amazingly good") is not going to have me as a target. I read newspapers and books, think about things, and don't have an emotional intelligence of a 3 year old girl.

I appreciate criticism when it's sound. This? This is a heavy handed commercial absent of facts for people who enjoy yelling things at political rallies or their televisions.

HonestChieffan
07-14-2010, 08:08 PM
I know I'm not in the target market. Just about anything you like (or is "amazingly good") is not going to have me as a target. I read newspapers and books, think about things, and don't have an emotional intelligence of a 3 year old girl.

I appreciate criticism when it's sound. This? This is a heavy handed commercial absent of facts for people who enjoy yelling things at political rallies or their televisions.

what was that about 3 year old girls?

Jenson71
07-14-2010, 08:15 PM
what was that about 3 year old girls?

I said you have the emotional intelligence of one. Do you also have their reading comprehension skills?

fan4ever
07-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Yeah, don't get the "Amazingly Good" opinion of this...and there's much better stuff out there...but I don't think Jenson would likely find that "informative" either.

Jenson71
07-14-2010, 08:18 PM
Yeah, don't get the "Amazingly Good" opinion of this...and there's much better stuff out there...but I don't think Jenson would likely find that "informative" either.

Does it involve a jackass dressing up as Thomas Paine?

HonestChieffan
07-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Jenson is in his normal mode tonight. Nothing of value and self impressed. But hes a boy trying to play in places boys should not.

Someday, like all of us, he will grow up. Till then you just have to understand his snarky attitude.

fan4ever
07-14-2010, 08:21 PM
Does it involve a jackass dressing up as Thomas Paine?

Not the ones I like...hey, have you seen the new one with the Jackass dressed up as a President?

Dallas Chief
07-14-2010, 10:39 PM
That was lame, uninformative, and high-strung, as if it were put together by soccer moms during their kids practices last week.

How is it any different from the "Yes we can!" fluff that you so readily lap up?