PDA

View Full Version : ChiefsPlanet spinoff-- Under-rated Cp'ers?

Pages : 1 [2]

RJ
07-17-2010, 11:42 AM
I tend to rep posts that make me laugh and/or are particularly clever. I think of it as recognition. Lots of funny folk around here.

RJ
07-17-2010, 11:49 AM
A guy who is an underrated poster, and I bet many would agree with me, is BigOlChiefsfan. Dude doesn't post frequently but when he does it's good and he seems to really know what he's talking about. And the things he knows about are the important things, things we really care about. Things like beer, whiskey, wine, barbecue and guns.

If I had a shot of whiskey right now I'd drink a toast to BigOlChiefsfan. Perhaps one of you could do that for me since I'm at work.

Bwana
07-17-2010, 11:55 AM
- BigOlChiefs fan - (nostalgic leader, truly timeless and has incredibly good taste w/ anything food or drink related, very nice guy.

Without question.

He also knows his stuff in the firearm department.

RJ
07-17-2010, 01:19 PM
Without question.

He also knows his stuff in the firearm department.

I'll be darned, I didn't see him listed in the starter.

I knew folks would agree with me.

Sully
07-17-2010, 03:27 PM
Still amazed I'm not running away with this.

Stewie
07-17-2010, 03:32 PM

I feel the same way. I started the Holly Starr thread that just killed. Does anybody remember Stewie? NO! They remember boobs!

Sully
07-17-2010, 03:35 PM

Actually, as I think about it, the fact no one has voted for me makes me MORE underrated, shooting me to the top!!!

Jenson71
07-17-2010, 03:39 PM
Most of my rep comments to people are something along these lines: "Hey! Here's some rep; rep me back? *Insert closest holiday greeting*"

Sully
07-17-2010, 03:40 PM
Though...
That may make me over-under-rated.
So that may be the rub.

Baby Lee
07-17-2010, 04:05 PM
Though...
That may make me over-under-rated.
So that may be the rub.

Just take it as 'if I'm highly esteemed, I'm not eligible for under-rated' At least that's what's keeping me from 'cryin' inta mah giant pilluh'

MadMax
07-17-2010, 05:58 PM
I am way underrated I bring absolutey nothing to this board. However, my mere presence makes you all better ;)

Bowser
07-17-2010, 06:18 PM
I am way underrated I bring absolutey nothing to this board. However, my mere presence makes you all better ;)

I can't speak for these other shitstains, but I for one am glad you are here. As a matter of fact, I'm dedicating the next beer I drink to you.

BossChief
07-17-2010, 06:31 PM

is that a Raiders hat in your avatar?:grr: /one of the shitstains

Mr. Flopnuts
07-17-2010, 06:33 PM
Proof of how underrated I am ^

I was the first guy to say Pablo and you ****ers keep quoting Flop!

WTF!

I'm underrated in the damn underrated thread.

You all suck.

http://i37.tinypic.com/219ubn6.jpg

Mr. Flopnuts
07-17-2010, 06:41 PM
is that a Raiders hat in your avatar?:grr: /one of the shitstains

That's the dude that introduced me to this place. I know him personally, and I can assure you, that's no fucking Raider hat in his avatar. Now say 20 Hail Marys before I put the Ron Jeremy Rep Stick in your mouth. :D

Bowser
07-17-2010, 06:43 PM
So it's turned into THAT kind of party, huh?

leaves quietly out the door

kstater
07-17-2010, 06:44 PM
WTI, Saul, and kstater are hilarious. I'm a beaker and they crack my shit up.

Haters just gonna hate.

BossChief
07-17-2010, 06:50 PM
That's the dude that introduced me to this place. I know him personally, and I can assure you, that's no fucking Raider hat in his avatar. Now say 20 Hail Marys before I put the Ron Jeremy Rep Stick in your mouth. :D

would you buy me drinks before and then still want to kiss me afterwards if I don't wanna go the hail mary route?

ROFL

In all seriousness though, it sure looks like a Raider emblem...but Ill take your word for it.

BossChief
07-17-2010, 06:51 PM
Haters just gonna hate.

lovers wanna love, I dont even want none of the above....

RedNFeisty
07-17-2010, 07:07 PM
I feel the same way. I started the Holly Starr thread that just killed. Does anybody remember Stewie? NO! They remember boobs!

I recognize you by your avatar, not by your name. Is that what you are talking about??

Mr. Flopnuts
07-17-2010, 07:28 PM
would you buy me drinks before and then still want to kiss me afterwards if I don't wanna go the hail mary route?

ROFL

In all seriousness though, it sure looks like a Raider emblem...but Ill take your word for it.

LMAO I'll get you drunk baby. Heh, I figured you'd know I was playin'.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-19-2010, 01:55 PM

Fuckin'-a; Max is teh underrated Shiznit, bitchhh...

tooge
07-19-2010, 02:44 PM
didn't know we were rated

MadMax
07-25-2010, 07:16 PM

ROFL

LOL! It's a Guinness hat. You might wanna rinse your mouth out with some good mouthwash after he's done :) J/K bro.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-26-2010, 10:38 AM
LOL! It's a Guinness hat. You might wanna rinse your mouth out with some good mouthwash after he's done :) J/K bro.

n00b's...

KurtCobain
07-26-2010, 11:43 AM
Shit, you blow your head off with a shotgun, you'd think people would start to notice you.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-26-2010, 12:23 PM
Shit, you blow your head off with a shotgun, you'd think people would start to notice you.
Posted via Mobile Device

LMAO