PDA

View Full Version : Movies and TV If you like "The Closer", please kill yourself.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 11:49 AM
Oh my motherfucking God; how in the merry, blue FUCK did this show last this long? Okay, so I was sittin' back with a nice buzz going, too lazy to change the channel because my Uni-Remote was on the fritz.

So's, I sit back to watch this show and I could not believe how god-awful that bitch and her show are. First off, her character is the most annoying cunt I have ever seen on television. Period. She's obnoxious, impatient, and if she didn't look like a monkey-faced retard, in need of a good ROR horsedick-smack upside the head which might improve her looks. Maybe.
If you fella's, ANY of you fella's think that woman is "hot", please kill yourselves immediately.

"Krya Sedgewick is; The Monkey Faced Retard Cunt".

Thank you, that is all.:D

MoreLemonPledge
07-15-2010, 11:51 AM
This belongs in the "Would You?" thread.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 11:52 AM
This belongs in the "Would You?" thread.

You belong in a monkey's butt!

tymania
07-15-2010, 11:56 AM
i second this... show is awful along with 80% of crime related television.. too many shows about cops

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
i second this... show is awful along with 80% of crime related television.. too many shows about cops

She closes her cases because the criminals can't stand the sound of her voice while looking at her monkey-retard face! It's true!

kindra68
07-15-2010, 11:57 AM
ok i'll kill myself. but that means there will be no Biscuits and gravy at the bash.
I mean I have watched the show and although it’s by far not the best thing on tv right now, it’s nowhere near some of the other craptastic stuff on the tube.
Besides I’m sure Kevin Bacon loves waking up beside those lips every morning!

JD10367
07-15-2010, 12:18 PM
Never seen it.

I wouldn't put Kyra Sedgewick on my "Bucket List to Fuck It List", but I wouldn't push her out of the sack.

Ugly Duck
07-15-2010, 12:19 PM
I watched for a coupla minutes once & couldn't stand the phony southern accent - that is one terrible actress!

blaise
07-15-2010, 12:20 PM
I can't lie. I like the show. Although I can appreciate why people would be annoyed with her.

Baby Lee
07-15-2010, 12:43 PM
Kyra? or ROR?

Kyra? or ROR?

ROR must die.

Although the southern accent takes some acclimatizing, the show is some of the best written popcorn fare out there right now.

mikeyis4dcats.
07-15-2010, 01:10 PM
Last night's episode was kind of lame, but overall I've enjoyed the series. It is highly rated and critically acclaimed as well.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Besides Iím sure Kevin Bacon loves waking up beside those lips every morning!

His taste in women is as good as his music I see! :facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 01:18 PM
Kyra? or ROR?

Kyra? or ROR?

ROR must die.

Although the southern accent takes some acclimatizing, the show is some of the best written popcorn fare out there right now.

The show is shit.

notorious
07-15-2010, 01:31 PM
I have never seen the show, but it has to be better then "Keeping up with the Kardoucheians".

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 01:35 PM
I have never seen the show, but it has to be better then "Keeping up with the Kardoucheians".

Oh it kicks "That 80's Show"'s ass!

Wait/wut?

notorious
07-15-2010, 01:37 PM
Oh it kicks "That 80's Show"'s ass!

Wait/wut?

I know, I know. It's like saying that eating dog shit is better then eating cat shit.

In the end both are still shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 01:41 PM
I know, I know. It's like saying that eating dog shit is better then eating cat shit.

In the end both are still shit.

LMAO And the thing is, you just KNOW that guy from "Spiderman" and "Oz" is just looking at that bitch going, "who the fuck do I have to blow to get MY own show in this life"?!

kindra68
07-15-2010, 02:03 PM
His taste in women is as good as his music I see! :facepalm:

ahhh HA! i see what you did there! they BOTH suck!

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-15-2010, 02:04 PM
ahhh HA! i see what you did there! they BOTH suck!

LMAO

milkman
07-15-2010, 08:00 PM
Just how lazy do you have to be, to be too lazy to switch channels in this day and age?

doomy3
07-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Just how lazy do you have to be, to be too lazy to switch channels in this day and age?

So lazy that instead of doing something productive (like working or trying to find a job) you are sitting in a chair, drunk, watching television in the middle of a Thursday.

BWillie
07-15-2010, 08:38 PM
I like Criminal Minds, and can stand some of the Law and Orders but I agree the Closer is just plain terrible. I don't know how people like this show.

milkman
07-15-2010, 08:46 PM
So lazy that instead of doing something productive (like working or trying to find a job) you are sitting in a chair, drunk, watching television in the middle of a Thursday.

Give him a break, will ya.

There's a limited number of McDonald's in the Phoenix area.

Bane
07-15-2010, 08:50 PM
I watched the very first episode and said fugg it after that.:shake:

Ugly Duck
07-15-2010, 10:38 PM
The show is shit.

Yeah, but its highly rated and critically acclaimed.

SNR
07-15-2010, 11:46 PM
My 95 year-old grandma and I were watching some TV and having some coffee during one of my visits. She's fully senile.

But a promo for The Closer came on, and my grandma goes, "that's the dumbest show I've ever heard of? What? Does the bitch just run around all day closing doors?"

I know it's not that funny, but her delivery was just so perfect. I was laughing on the ground for about 5 minutes.

Simply Red
07-15-2010, 11:49 PM
never seen it.

sportsman1
07-15-2010, 11:53 PM
Better crime show on TNT is Memphis Beat. I like Jason Lee. Show has potential if it takes off. That closer chick certainly is an ugly one. Not sure shes qualified to lick the splooge off of my boots.

Guru
07-16-2010, 12:11 AM
I have only seen it once and didn't like it. The only real crime shows I even like are NCIS and Castle.

BWillie
07-16-2010, 12:15 AM
Speaking of these shows.....CSI is quite comical. Especially that red haired f*ck on CSI Miami. That guy is such a tool. He would make getting a parking ticket a dramatic affair.

Guru
07-16-2010, 12:19 AM
Speaking of these shows.....CSI is quite comical. Especially that red haired f*ck on CSI Miami. That guy is such a tool. He would make getting a parking ticket a dramatic affair.Justice is not yours to dispense, and now you're going to pay for it.

DaneMcCloud
07-16-2010, 12:19 AM
Oh my motherfucking God; how in the merry, blue FUCK did this show last this long? Okay, so I was sittin' back with a nice buzz going, too lazy to change the channel because my Uni-Remote was on the fritz.

So's, I sit back to watch this show and I could not believe how god-awful that bitch and her show are. First off, her character is the most annoying cunt I have ever seen on television. Period. She's obnoxious, impatient, and if she didn't look like a monkey-faced retard, in need of a good ROR horsedick-smack upside the head which might improve her looks. Maybe.
If you fella's, ANY of you fella's think that woman is "hot", please kill yourselves immediately.

"Krya Sedgewick is; The Monkey Faced Retard Cunt".

Thank you, that is all.:D

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate
07-16-2010, 12:32 PM

I DO take one fucking day off from job hunting to pursue being a lazy cunt like you and the rest of the fucks around here, thx!:thumb:

SDChiefs
07-16-2010, 12:37 PM
I refused to watch it so I don't know if its a good show or not. But Kyra Sedgewick has always and will always annoy the shit outta me.

mikeyis4dcats.
07-16-2010, 12:51 PM
Better crime show on TNT is Memphis Beat. I like Jason Lee. Show has potential if it takes off. That closer chick certainly is an ugly one. Not sure shes qualified to lick the splooge off of my boots.

She's not bad for 46. I'm sure most of you wouldn't kick her out of bed.

And I'm sure Kevin Bacon doesn't care what you think...

http://celebrityandworld.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/kyra-sedgwick.jpghttp://www.exposay.com/celebrity-photos/kyra-sedgwick-14th-annual-screen-actors-guild-awards-arrivals-1wrKsH.jpg

http://bighollywood.breitbart.com/files/2009/03/kyra-sedgwick1.jpg