PDA

View Full Version : Life Cammo Black Ice

pr_capone
07-15-2010, 10:04 PM
I dare you to get a better buzz on beer than this stuff for less than $3 (for two of them).

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ErnkfOdizwA/SvZLwknc9vI/AAAAAAAAADs/xqfk1LF4Yf8/s320/2009.11.07+-+Camo.jpg

I found this review on a blog... found it highly entertaining. (I can't believe I can still spell correctly)

BEER:
What do you do when you find out your hours are being reduced at work?
What do you do when you knock some of your teeth out?
What do you do when you snap a bone in half?
What do you do when the girl you're hanging out with is not NEARLY attractive enough to NOT sleep in a doghouse?
What do you do when you've lost all hope?
... the answer my friends is DRINK A CAN OF CAMO!

This "high gravity lager beer" was recommended to me by a friend who I now think may be trying to kill me, or have me kill someone for him, one of the two.
This strikes as the beer to drink when Steel Reserve just doesn't cut it (is that even possible?).

I don't want to sound like a sheltered suburban kid but this beer CANNOT be enjoyed honestly by anyone who is older than 20, has a place indoors to sleep that they pay for monthly or respects their body in anyway... this is poison... and it's AMAZING.

Overall Rating - 10
Comprised of:
Taste - 0
This link was forwarded to me:
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/881/34487
I honest to god cannot think of a better (or funnier) analogy than "rubbing alcohol mixed with ground-up pennies" for the taste of this monster... I think I may end up throwing up on myself and NOT from intoxication.

Smell - 0
Smells like cheap champagne mixed with equal parts rotten fruit and desperation.

Physical Reaction - 10
(10.5%) and man, you can feel EVERY percentage point of this depth-charge.
Let's be honest with ourselves though; this beer is good for one thing and one thing only - getting COMPLETELY wasted as quickly and cheaply as possible and it succeeds in spades.
... I'm laboring half-way through the can and can guarantee I will have two things tomorrow:
1) a headache & 2) NO trouble making my bowels move.

Something Extra Special:
God no - this is a bragging rights beer that, again, no one can honestly enjoy.
I suggest trying it or using it to clean adhesive remnants off of important items around the house!

Buck
07-15-2010, 10:07 PM
You should drink it through a beer bong.

pr_capone
07-15-2010, 10:10 PM
You should drink it through a beer bong.

I'm making due since I can't find my preferred alternative.

:bong:

Dante84
07-15-2010, 10:10 PM
Thats funny

KcMizzou
07-15-2010, 10:18 PM
Ah, the old days.

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/eating/sbmaddog.jpg

Huffman83
07-15-2010, 10:20 PM
I'll call your Camo..and raise you..

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8NjW1yZgSoI/SxLnJ6x8lQI/AAAAAAAABts/_6O1rksK_Lg/s1600/KING_COBRA.png

listopencil
07-16-2010, 01:30 AM
I don't know. I once slammed 3 of those giant Steel Reserve cans in a row. Well the third I stopped two thirds of the way through to call my friend a pussy because he was only half finished with his one can. Then downed the rest of the third can. All in about maybe 5 minutes. It was a really, really bad day and I just wanted to get a nice buzz. Soon I was sitting on the toilet and puking a little in the sink next to it. Will Camo Black Ice give me good times like that after only two cans?

BWillie
07-16-2010, 01:52 AM
Keystone Ice might not have as much alcohol, but I bet you can drink it quicker. Nectar of the gods.

Demonpenz
07-16-2010, 06:59 AM
Mickey's malt liqour

seclark
07-16-2010, 07:15 AM
I don't know. I once slammed 3 of those giant Steel Reserve cans in a row. Well the third I stopped two thirds of the way through to call my friend a pussy because he was only half finished with his one can. Then downed the rest of the third can. All in about maybe 5 minutes. It was a really, really bad day and I just wanted to get a nice buzz. Soon I was sitting on the toilet and puking a little in the sink next to it. Will Camo Black Ice give me good times like that after only two cans?

it made me power-puke after 2/3 of a can. i accused the guy that gave it to me of picking it up out of the ditch.
nasty
sec

Dayze
07-16-2010, 07:18 AM
i tried one of those Cammo beers a long time ago; just on a whim when I was buying my other beer. I lived in Grandview at the time and always saw the brothas buying it.

my god...I couldn't even muscle down 3 sips. the 3rd one made me gag.
Poured it out.

the only time I've ever poured out a beer.

blaise
07-16-2010, 07:24 AM
Cool Colt 45 was the worst drink ever made. It was like drinking a beer while smoking a Newport. Just nasty.

http://www.40ozmaltliquor.com/archive/coolcolt.html

pr_capone
07-16-2010, 08:48 AM
ok... so the morning after.

It tastes like I have the combination of gravel and camel piss in my mouth and my head is pounding.

Yay for $3 beer?

Detoxing
07-16-2010, 08:54 AM
It's all about the High Life Niggy!

KCUnited
07-16-2010, 08:58 AM
King Cobra doesn't even belong in the same discussion as that liquified duck butter.

MOhillbilly
07-16-2010, 09:02 AM
hobos love cammo.

seclark
07-16-2010, 09:03 AM
hobos love cammo.

you need to use your spell check.
sec

Consistent1
07-16-2010, 09:24 AM
I will tell you what kills for cheap is that green apple Joose. It is like 12%, tastes pretty good, and I got it for $2.50 a 24 oz. can. The other flavors aren't bad either.

CHENZ A!
07-16-2010, 09:38 AM
I will tell you what kills for cheap is that green apple Joose. It is like 12%, tastes pretty good, and I got it for $2.50 a 24 oz. can. The other flavors aren't bad either.

We're off that Joose now. Moved to the Four Loko. Same size can, joose=9.9% Loko=12%
Posted via Mobile Device

CoMoChief
07-16-2010, 09:41 AM
Cammo.......ROFL

Duck Dog
07-16-2010, 11:09 AM
you need to use your spell check.
sec

lol