PDA

View Full Version : Football NFL Network

boogblaster
07-18-2010, 07:10 AM
Don't know how many Planeteers watch it but it seems like its lost its burst ....

crispystl420
07-18-2010, 07:20 AM
Don't know how many Planeteers watch it but it seems like its lost its burst ....

Well now that they have aired every game that has ever been played like twenty times they are running out of material I think.

milkman
07-18-2010, 07:25 AM
The fact is that NFL Network has never really had a burst.

They are a good place for NFL news and do a better job, if only slightly, of covering the draft than ESPN.

Beyond that, they are what they are.

A network with limited material.

Von Dumbass
07-18-2010, 07:51 AM
NFLN lost its burst after that TD guy left.

Mr. Arrowhead
07-18-2010, 07:51 AM
its called the offseason

milkman
07-18-2010, 07:54 AM
NFLN lost its burst after that TD guy left.

I must ask once again.

How is it possible to be this stupid?

I get that people can be homeristic, but this is beyond ridiculous.

Von Dumbass
07-18-2010, 07:57 AM
I must ask once again.

How is it possible to be this stupid?

I get that people can be homeristic, but this is beyond ridiculous.

That was a joke. Playing off that famous CP quote "CP lost it's burst after that Phobia guy left"

milkman
07-18-2010, 08:12 AM
That was a joke. Playing off that famous CP quote "CP lost it's burst after that Phobia guy left"

Yeah, sure.

Without that homeristic stupidity, it would never have occurred to you.

I didn't even notice that TD left.

gblowfish
07-18-2010, 08:41 AM
I have the NFL Network. I really like it, especially in the off season. They show classic games (KC vs Denver Elway-Montana game), lots of great stuff. And in pre-season they air every game.

Mojo Jojo
07-18-2010, 08:56 AM
I have the NFL Network. I really like it, especially in the off season. They show classic games (KC vs Denver Elway-Montana game), lots of great stuff. And in pre-season they air every game.

Pre-season...really? It is painful enough to watch three quarters of football played by guys who will not make my favorite team. Why would anyone want to watch the exact same thing from 31 other teams.

milkman
07-18-2010, 08:58 AM
Pre-season...really? It is painful enough to watch three quarters of football played by guys who will not make my favorite team. Why would anyone want to watch the exact same thing from 31 other teams.

Because bad football is still better than good......well....any other sport.

Mr. Arrowhead
07-18-2010, 08:58 AM

Preseason football is alot better than no football at all

Nzoner
07-18-2010, 09:15 AM
I love their Sunday morning pre-game during the season.

Priest31kc
07-18-2010, 09:41 AM
I enjoy it. Yeah it can get a little boring sometimes, especially when they play the same Top 10's all the time. And I HATE how they play all the preseason games, thats when I watch it the least. But its awesome during the draft and season, and I cant wait to watch NFL RedZone this year.

Al Bundy
07-18-2010, 09:57 AM
They don't show nearly enough actual games. They have thousands of games and they show the same one's over and over and over...

WV
07-18-2010, 10:11 AM
Because bad football is still better than good......well....any other sport.

:clap: Bravo...

DaFace
07-18-2010, 10:16 AM
NFL Network >>> ESPN's football coverage (no conditions needed to that statement)

LaChapelle
07-18-2010, 10:21 AM
They really need to stop with the coach and player interviews
they never say anything they use the 2-3 catch phrases of the season over and over
-did Deion marry Eisson and Woodson yet

milkman
07-18-2010, 10:21 AM
NFL Network >>> ESPN's football coverage (no conditions needed to that statement)

ESPN sucks ass, and has for years.

So that really isn't all that great an accomplishment.

Deberg_1990
07-18-2010, 10:35 AM
ESPN is more entertainment than sports. Obviously thats what sells for them.

It would be nice if a more hardcore sports network was around to keep them honest and offer an alternative. The last one i rememeber was CNNSI back in the mid 90's.

Priest31kc
07-18-2010, 10:41 AM
They don't show nearly enough actual games. They have thousands of games and they show the same one's over and over and over...

Yep.

alpha_omega
07-18-2010, 11:36 AM
The last one i rememeber was CNNSI back in the mid 90's.

Yes! I preferred Vince Cellini and Fred Hickman over Sportscenter every time!

BigMeatballDave
07-18-2010, 11:58 AM
Pre-season...really? It is painful enough to watch three quarters of football played by guys who will not make my favorite team. Why would anyone want to watch the exact same thing from 31 other teams.:spock: Because its fucking football, duh. Turn in your mancard...

Chocolate Hog
07-18-2010, 12:43 PM
I thought the same thing Boog. Probably because it's the off season and not much Chiefs news.

Mojo Jojo
07-18-2010, 01:41 PM
:spock: Because its ****ing football, duh. Turn in your mancard...

Yet market research shows that more women follow the NFL than any other sport, so statistically speaking the NFL is the least "manly" sport.

KChiefs1
07-18-2010, 02:58 PM

You can't call yourself a football fan after this comment?

Mojo Jojo
07-18-2010, 03:16 PM
You can't call yourself a football fan after this comment?

Sure I can...Is it wrong that I would rather attend or watch a game that means something in College Football or High School Football vs. preseason NFL?
By the way I am at on average three preseason games a year and at a NFL game 13 or 14 out of 17 regular season weeks.

Saul Good
07-18-2010, 03:42 PM
Sure I can...Is it wrong that I would rather attend or watch a game that means something in College Football or High School Football vs. preseason NFL?
By the way I am at on average three preseason games a year and at a NFL game 13 or 14 out of 17 regular season weeks.

Given that the Chiefs only have 2 preseason games and 8 regular season games at home, where do you watch the rest of the games?

Mojo Jojo
07-18-2010, 03:47 PM
Given that the Chiefs only have 2 preseason games and 8 regular season games at home, where do you watch the rest of the games?

Atlanta, Jacksonville, Tampa, Carolina, KC, Tennessee on a regular basis, and then throw in the occasional Denver, Houston and Minnesota.