PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Nzoner's Training Camp Specials

Nzoner
07-19-2010, 08:32 AM
As some of you are aware I'm in the advertising business in St. Joe and I wanted to give those of you coming to TC a head's up on some of our specials being offered by our advertisers.Also,keep in mind that each time you use one of our coupons that you are really helping a fellow planeteer out and I'll say thank you in advance for those of you who do.

Our publication is called AD-Venture and will be available at most of the hotels,or you can access us online at www.stjoeads.com and I'm supposed to find out today but I may have a table at the Tourism tent at TC.

Anyhow,the TC booklet will be available starting July 30th and here's a few offers you may be interested in.

Duncan Hills Golf Course-just 15 minutes North of TC will be offering a coupon for 9 holes of golf with cart for $20 or 18 holes and cart for $33

First Ward House-this is the oldest saloon(1878) west of the Mississippi and they have some excellent smoked meats and bbq as well as Blvd. Wheat on tap and a decent bottle selection.Smoking is allowed and they also have a nice outdoor deck.Their offer will be a free appetizer with any 2 entrees and if I may make a suggestion try the smoked wings as an appetizer.They also have a sandwich called The Outlaw which includes smoked brisket,pork and sausage.

I'm drawing a bit of a blank right now(long weekend) on other exact offers as we're in the process of finishing the booklet but there will also be numerous pizza specials,ice cream,chinese,specialty coffee and cold drinks,tailgating meats,party trays and even savings for a local taxi service.

Again,if you're able to use one of our coupons I say thank you very much as it will send a loud message to our advertisers that our booklet is a great investment in these difficult times.

Nzoner
07-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Heh,guess I should've mentioned there will be a full Training Camp schedule as well in the isuue.

boogblaster
07-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Sounds good .. I hope to make it if I get my Chyrsler goin ....