PDA

View Full Version : Misc Is That a Monkey in your Pants?

gblowfish
07-20-2010, 10:39 AM
Or are you just happy to see me?

From today's Associated Press:

MEXICO CITY A man with a mysterious bulge under his T-shirt was stopped, searched and detained at Mexico City's international airport after authorities found 18 tiny endangered monkeys in a girdle he was wearing.

The Public Safety Department said in a statement Monday that 38-year-old Roberto Cabrera arrived on a commercial flight Friday from Lima, Peru, when authorities noticed the bulge and conducted a body search.

The department says Cabrera was carrying the 6-inch (15-centimeter) titi monkeys in pouches attached to the girdle. Two of the monkeys were dead.

Cabrera was arrested on charges of trafficking an endangered species.

Cabrera told authorities he was carrying the monkeys in a suitcase but decided to put them in his girdle "so the X-rays wouldn't hurt them."

LaChapelle
07-20-2010, 10:41 AM
It looked like an army of piss ants attacking a half eaten circus peanut

loochy
07-20-2010, 10:44 AM
Or are you just happy to see me?

From today's Associated Press:

MEXICO CITY — A man with a mysterious bulge under his T-shirt was stopped, searched and detained at Mexico City's international airport after authorities found 18 tiny endangered monkeys in a girdle he was wearing.

The Public Safety Department said in a statement Monday that 38-year-old Roberto Cabrera arrived on a commercial flight Friday from Lima, Peru, when authorities noticed the bulge and conducted a body search.

The department says Cabrera was carrying the 6-inch (15-centimeter) titi monkeys in pouches attached to the girdle. Two of the monkeys were dead.

Cabrera was arrested on charges of trafficking an endangered species.

Cabrera told authorities he was carrying the monkeys in a suitcase but decided to put them in his girdle "so the X-rays wouldn't hurt them."

This chick has a couple of titi monkeys in her girdle too.

http://www.kissmedeadly.co.uk/pictures/vargas-girdle-1.jpg

Baconeater
07-20-2010, 10:45 AM
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_O-NAUM7UZ0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_O-NAUM7UZ0&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

HemiEd
07-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Good thing he was keeping them safe from the x-rays.

Had to be a pretty uncomfortable situation for all concerned.

Rooster
07-20-2010, 10:51 AM
Were these the fighting taliban monkeys? Mean little f'ers

Phobia
07-20-2010, 10:59 AM
I smuggle an 8" monkey near a pouch onto all my plane endeavors. Haven't yet been caught by the authorities.

Gonzo
07-20-2010, 11:02 AM
Generic Monkey joke
Posted via Mobile Device

Reaper16
07-20-2010, 11:03 AM
That shit is bananas!

philfree
07-20-2010, 11:14 AM
Chimp Pants Ease!

PhilFree:arrow:

Sofa King
07-20-2010, 12:15 PM
Cripes... they're freaking endangered.... yet noone here gives a shit about the fact that 2 died... all you guys wanna do is monkey around....

makes me sick...

Crush
07-20-2010, 01:46 PM
That shit is bananas!

B-A-N-A-N-A-S

pr_capone
07-20-2010, 01:55 PM
B-A-N-A-N-A-S

GDI, that is the first thing that went through my mind as well.

Reppity rep rep rep