PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Top 10 Teams that Deserve a Super Bowl

InChiefsHell
07-21-2010, 11:02 AM
WooHoo!!

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/lists/nfl-top-10-snakebitten-teams-gallery-071410#sport=NFL&photo=11475144

Now, maybe we'll get one just because we deserve it!!:clap:

SNR
07-21-2010, 11:16 AM
Fuck Philadelphia. Their fans deserve winless seasons for the next century, not a Super Bowl.

milkman
07-21-2010, 11:24 AM
The only teams that deserve a SB are the ones that earn it.

You earn by winning in the playoffs.

DeezNutz
07-21-2010, 11:25 AM
Can we hang this participation ribbon from Fox on the Ring of Honor?

OnTheWarpath58
07-21-2010, 11:32 AM
Can we hang this participation ribbon from Fox on the Ring of Honor?

LMAO

If Carl were still here, we'd be having a halftime presentation.

Crush
07-21-2010, 11:33 AM
This team also deserves to get blown, before it burns the fucking house down.

Pasta Giant Meatball
07-21-2010, 11:33 AM
I'm making this into an 8X10 and seeking out Okoye to autograph as we speak.

Claynus
07-21-2010, 11:36 AM
I love this photo of Boomer.

"I will lose to Joe Montana...but you will blow me first!"

http://static.foxsports.com/content/fscom/img/2010/07/14/071310-NFL-Photo-Gallery-SW-6_20100714000621_600_400.JPG

OnTheWarpath58
07-21-2010, 11:39 AM
This team also deserves to get blown, before it burns the fucking house down.

LMAO

CosmicPal
07-21-2010, 11:48 AM
I'm surprised they didn't have San Diego in there. They have yet to win a SB and have won our division the last 4 out of the past 5 years?

Buffalo, Detroit, and Cleveland all belong there.

Minnesota was ranked too high. It's too bad they haven't won one yet either, but they've enjoyed more winning seasons than Detroit, Cleveland, and Buffalo. Besides, I can't stand their fans. They were all over Colorado and every one of them acted like they were the shit. Same with Steelers fans.

So, I could care less if Minnesota ever wins one. I'd like to see Cleveland and Buffalo win- because they've had some terrible luck and those fans that haven't given up on them.

But, of course, I'd rather see the Chiefs win the next 50 Super Bowls in a row. Phuck everyone else. :D

ChiTown
07-21-2010, 12:15 PM
Detroit? Are you fuggin shitting me? The only thing Detroit deserves is a nuke to that franchise. They suck and so do their fans.

KCrockaholic
07-21-2010, 12:18 PM
"KC Chiefs fans are the best, most loyal fans in football...with nothing to really cheer for since 69, they continue to pack the stadium and if you ever get the chance to attend a game at Arrowhead, it's one of the best experiences you'll have in the NFL....I'm not a fan by any means, but have been to a few games there......great tail gating, great fans......they've got a very, very long road ahead, that head coach is simply the worst, I wouldn't hire him to mow my lawn with his teeth....what a loser."

This is from the comments section.

This guy is a retard.

Hays
07-21-2010, 12:21 PM
Half these teams don't deserve it because they mess up their own squads, Detroit for crappy draft picks and having Millen there for so long.

Bengals? they take everyone elses garbage so why do they deserve one again?

InChiefsHell
07-21-2010, 12:37 PM
Whats funny to me is they basically seem to pick teams that have never been there before or haven't been there "in the modern era".

I thought for sure they'd have San Diego on the list as well, though it seems they put them in the honorable mentions...

Mojo Jojo
07-21-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm surprised they didn't have San Diego in there. They have yet to win a SB and have won our division the last 4 out of the past 5 years?

Buffalo, Detroit, and Cleveland all belong there.

Minnesota was ranked too high. It's too bad they haven't won one yet either, but they've enjoyed more winning seasons than Detroit, Cleveland, and Buffalo. Besides, I can't stand their fans. They were all over Colorado and every one of them acted like they were the shit. Same with Steelers fans.

So, I could care less if Minnesota ever wins one. I'd like to see Cleveland and Buffalo win- because they've had some terrible luck and those fans that haven't given up on them.

But, of course, I'd rather see the Chiefs win the next 50 Super Bowls in a row. Phuck everyone else. :D

I agree with Cleveland, but the Buffalo fans have given up on the team/organization. There are a lot of empty seats on gameday...one of the main reasons the Bills play a game in Canada, and why they are looking to relocate to another city.

Mojo Jojo
07-21-2010, 12:52 PM
"KC Chiefs fans are the best, most loyal fans in football...with nothing to really cheer for since 69, they continue to pack the stadium and if you ever get the chance to attend a game at Arrowhead, it's one of the best experiences you'll have in the NFL....I'm not a fan by any means, but have been to a few games there......great tail gating, great fans......they've got a very, very long road ahead, that head coach is simply the worst, I wouldn't hire him to mow my lawn with his teeth....what a loser."

This is from the comments section.

This guy is a retard.

I guess this guy never went to Arrowhead in the '70's or '80's. Any team that can turnstile only 14,000 for a NFL game doesn't deserve anything. From the opening of Arrowhead until Carl/Marty...this was one of the worst teams in all of sports and no fans following them. There was even a rumor in the early '80's that the NFL wanted Lamar to leave KC for another market due to lack of support.

loochy
07-21-2010, 12:59 PM

This. The end.

Otter
07-21-2010, 01:25 PM
Hope this is just a veiled insult and not pity.

The Chiefs have nowhere to go but up after Carl's final years.

InChiefsHell
07-21-2010, 02:12 PM
Maybe the fans deserve it...not so sure about the organization, but hopefully they are turning things around.

Jawshco
07-21-2010, 04:31 PM
The link doesn't work for me. Can anyone post the Chiefs-related portion of the article? Thanks!

chefsos
07-21-2010, 05:31 PM
The link doesn't work for me. Can anyone post the Chiefs-related portion of the article? Thanks!7. Kansas City Chiefs

I know they won a Super Bowl, but that was way back in 1970 (Super Bowl IV vs. Minnesota). Since then, they havenít even made an appearance in one, despite at various times employing Hall of Famers Joe Montana, Derrick Thomas, Marcus Allen and Tony Gonzalez (future HOFer for sure). Kansas Cityís the home to one of the best fan bases in the game, but the team hasnít been competitive the last three years, with just 10 wins over those 48 games. Thatís unfortunate, because they create one of the best football atmospheres, making Arrowhead Stadium one of the toughest places to play in the NFL.

threebag02
07-21-2010, 07:01 PM
I followed the chiefs back then. I remember going to game and floating down to the good seats. Collecting cups after the games was cool. I found all kinds of stuff. My dad would just stay seated and watch as he drank his beer. The good old days.

chiefzilla1501
07-21-2010, 07:30 PM
Hate some of the teams in this article.

The Seahawks?
The Bengals? Those fans turn on their team the minute they start losing.
The Cardinals? Really? Didn't they have their franchise moved because their fans weren't filling seats?

Who the **** cares about these teams.

Any list that doesn't have the Browns at #1 or #2 is an absolute joke. They have a terrific fan base, haven't won in ages (and yet their fans still pack the stadiums), and oh by the way, they had a scumbag owner who several years ago ended up completely stabbing the city in the back, taking his team to Baltimore, and then making the Super Bowl.

Imagine if Clark Hunt moved the Chiefs to LA and they won a Super Bowl several years later.

Mojo Jojo
07-21-2010, 07:42 PM
Kansas City’s the home to one of the best fan bases in the game, but the team hasn’t been competitive the last three years, with just 10 wins over those 48 games. That’s unfortunate, because they create one of the best football atmospheres, making Arrowhead Stadium one of the toughest places to play in the NFL.

Really? KC football fans suck for almost 20 years. The one person to thank for the fan base, or what is left of it....Carl Peterson. Maybe this guy doesn't know that four the last for years local sponsors and TV stations have been paying to keep the sellout streak alive, and last year that bubble finally broke.
Anybody who calls KC a great football town has never been to Green Bay, Pittsburgh and maybe even Denver. People in KC and Chiefs fans around the country have bought into a bill of goods that has never stood the test of time.

dilligaf
07-21-2010, 08:05 PM
Detroit? Are you fuggin shitting me? The only thing Detroit deserves is a nuke to that franchise. They suck and so do their fans.

Detroit has fans?:spock:

teedubya
07-21-2010, 09:09 PM
Hate some of the teams in this article.

Who the **** cares about these teams.

Any list that doesn't have the Browns at #1 or #2 is an absolute joke. They have a terrific fan base, haven't won in ages (and yet their fans still pack the stadiums), and oh by the way, they had a scumbag owner who several years ago ended up completely stabbing the city in the back, taking his team to Baltimore, and then making the Super Bowl.

Imagine if Clark Hunt moved the Chiefs to LA and they won a Super Bowl several years later.

Yeah... Cleveland has... "The Fumble" "The Drive"... and now "The Decision". lol. Poor Cleveland.

At least their tourism dept is good.

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ysmLA5TqbIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ysmLA5TqbIY&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

notorious
07-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Deserves got nothin' to do with it.....

http://www.thetoptensite.com/images/unforgiven2.jpg

kcchiefsus
07-21-2010, 09:27 PM

Then perhaps it should be re-phrased as "top 10 fan bases that deserve a super bowl."

chiefzilla1501
07-21-2010, 09:44 PM
Kansas Cityís the home to one of the best fan bases in the game, but the team hasnít been competitive the last three years, with just 10 wins over those 48 games. Thatís unfortunate, because they create one of the best football atmospheres, making Arrowhead Stadium one of the toughest places to play in the NFL.

Really? KC football fans suck for almost 20 years. The one person to thank for the fan base, or what is left of it....Carl Peterson. Maybe this guy doesn't know that four the last for years local sponsors and TV stations have been paying to keep the sellout streak alive, and last year that bubble finally broke.
Anybody who calls KC a great football town has never been to Green Bay, Pittsburgh and maybe even Denver. People in KC and Chiefs fans around the country have bought into a bill of goods that has never stood the test of time.

I think you're being a little overly critical. The three teams you mentioned have won a Super Bowl within the last 20 years. And they are usually pretty consistent contenders. Easy to stay upbeat when you have something to look forward to. My guess is that if any of those teams only won 1 playoff game in 25+ years and had a few consecutive bottom 5 seasons, their fanfare wouldn't be much different if not a whole lot worse.

chiefzilla1501
07-21-2010, 09:46 PM
Then perhaps it should be re-phrased as "top 10 fan bases that deserve a super bowl."

It should be. Because the article is a little scatter-brained.

If we're talking about the fan base that deserves it, then Cleveland and Buffalo are on top and nobody else is even close.

If we're talking about teams that deserve it, I'm not going to say Bidwell (a huge cheapskate) or the Ford family (who kept Millen on board forever with his croneyism) deserve anything.

notorious
07-21-2010, 09:50 PM

JFC, let's bring up a some of the most well-run franchises in all of sports and compare them to the Chiefs and their fanbase..

FUCK!!!!!!!!

Mecca
07-21-2010, 09:55 PM
It should be. Because the article is a little scatter-brained.

If we're talking about the fan base that deserves it, then Cleveland and Buffalo are on top and nobody else is even close.

If we're talking about teams that deserve it, I'm not going to say Bidwell (a huge cheapskate) or the Ford family (who kept Millen on board forever with his croneyism) deserve anything.

Doesn't Arizona have a pretty high payroll?

milkman
07-21-2010, 09:57 PM
JFC, let's bring up a some of the most well-run franchises in all of sports and compare them to the Chiefs and their fanbase..

****!!!!!!!!

I think his point is, even when those teams sucked ass, they still had rabid fanbases that sold out stadiums legitimately for years.

Arrowhead was a ghost town during the 80s, and fan interest has already shown signs of waning in recent years.

chiefzilla1501
07-21-2010, 09:58 PM
Doesn't Arizona have a pretty high payroll?

The only reason Bidwell became less cheap was because the salary cap mandated the cap minimum. Even still, they didn't seem to have any urgency to bring back players like Dansby, Boldin, or Rolle even in an uncapped year.

CrazyPhuD
07-22-2010, 02:12 AM
Sorry the Raven's won, Cleavland doesn't deserve shit, they're a 10 year old team. If they deserve to win then the Jaguars and the Panthers should be higher than them on the list.

PhillyChiefFan
07-22-2010, 05:08 AM
**** Philadelphia. Their fans deserve winless seasons for the next century, not a Super Bowl.

:clap: