PDA

View Full Version : Chiefs Couple of Tards predict the AFC W

KCrockaholic
08-06-2010, 01:12 AM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d5WiB5mTAWo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d5WiB5mTAWo&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

**** these stupid ****s.

I think even Knowshit would call them dumb.

BTW, skip to 1:00

The first minute they banter about Fergie and Shakira.

SNR
08-06-2010, 01:21 AM
Take warning! Do not watch this video!

Most boring shit I've ever seen. If I ever meet you in person, I'm going to kick you in the nuts for posting this

KCrockaholic
08-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Take warning! Do not watch this video!

Most boring shit I've ever seen. If I ever meet you in person, I'm going to kick you in the nuts for posting this

It's really dumb. But It's midnight now and I'm havin trouble going to sleep. So I figured this would do the trick. Instead I just felt dumber.

Fumblerooski
08-06-2010, 01:25 AM
The guy on the left has a serious man crush on Nate Kaeding...

KCrockaholic
08-06-2010, 01:27 AM
The guy on the left has a serious man crush on Nate Kaeding...

lol I couldn't help but think about Buck when he mentioned "Kaeding will win games for you".

Fumblerooski
08-06-2010, 01:31 AM
Didn't Kaeding single handedly lose the Chargers-Jets game? Missed 3 and they lost by 3? Not that I want to bring up anything that has to do with kickers missing a shit-ton of kicks in a playoff game, just don't understand the youtube experts on his tippy after that performance to end the season...

KCrockaholic
08-06-2010, 01:33 AM
Didn't Kaeding single handedly lose the Chargers-Jets game? Missed 3 and they lost by 3? Not that I want to bring up anything that has to do with kickers missing a shit-ton of kicks in a playoff game, just don't understand the youtube experts on his tippy after that performance to end the season...

Yes.

Like I said, these guys are a couple of tards. And they are a good picture for how most of the football fans portray the Chiefs. It's pathetic, but everyone thinks KC is just horrible, and Jamaal Charles isn't actually that good. Some even think LJ is still with KC.

But it's ok. I've never met an intelligent Panthers fan.

Fumblerooski
08-06-2010, 01:37 AM
Yes.

Like I said, these guys are a couple of tards. And they are a good picture for how most of the football fans portray the Chiefs. It's pathetic, but everyone thinks KC is just horrible, and Jamaal Charles isn't actually that good. Some even think LJ is still with KC.

But it's ok. I've never met an intelligent Pathers fan.

I didn't get past the Nicky love fest... Thinking of making my own AFC West prediction youtube video... I'll have my 11 month old daughter pick up blocks with teams painted on them to figure out who will win the division... Probably do a better job predicting than those two jackasses...